16 hours ago, Vavere said:

Hello!I tried really hard to figure everything out myself, but in the end I stuck at the very beginning...
I can't figure out which mods and which SE versions I need... So I got Wartimes Tweak v10.3, Sanguine's Debauchery Enhanced  SE(22-01-31), Simple Slavery ++ 6.3.16(SE), Amputator Framework SE, Alternate Start SE, SexLab v163.7 and Zaz Animation pack 8 SE.  
Alternate Start Daughter's option won't do a thing for me, so I chose another option which allowed me to spawn near Whiterun. Next I just got to the "Home" manually and started the quest via MCM Wartimes Debug menu. It worked just fine until Mother got to the "healer", in the dialogue with Father when I choose work for him, he says something about giving me tasks from time to time and that's it, nothing happens. In the Journal quest still says: " Give father gold for trinkets".  If I talk to Father one more time, it's the same dialogue and the same options to work or refuse to work for him.  Idk what to do about that, I comprehended(may be mistaken), this problem has something to do with Slavery or Sanguine's mods(cuz if I understood correctly, my Character should be enslaved after that), but I tried a lot of different versions of them and nothing works for me.  
So, I'm stuck at the very beginning, I'm kinda new to modding, so, I'm sorry if somewhere already is answer to my problem or if I somehow missed some essentials or instructions.

My tip:

https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrimspecialedition/mods/17561 (req for SD)

SexLab Survival (and its requirements). If you don't need licence system, disable all this feature in MCM.

I had a similar problem and this was the solution for me.

On end Monoman1 comment on his blog is nice extension for Wartime (Spank That Ass and yps-ImmersiveFashion Tweak).

Edited by dertcz
23 hours ago, Vavere said:

Hello!I tried really hard to figure everything out myself, but in the end I stuck at the very beginning...
I can't figure out which mods and which SE versions I need... So I got Wartimes Tweak v10.3, Sanguine's Debauchery Enhanced  SE(22-01-31), Simple Slavery ++ 6.3.16(SE), Amputator Framework SE, Alternate Start SE, SexLab v163.7 and Zaz Animation pack 8 SE.  
Alternate Start Daughter's option won't do a thing for me, so I chose another option which allowed me to spawn near Whiterun. Next I just got to the "Home" manually and started the quest via MCM Wartimes Debug menu. It worked just fine until Mother got to the "healer", in the dialogue with Father when I choose work for him, he says something about giving me tasks from time to time and that's it, nothing happens. In the Journal quest still says: " Give father gold for trinkets".  If I talk to Father one more time, it's the same dialogue and the same options to work or refuse to work for him.  Idk what to do about that, I comprehended(may be mistaken), this problem has something to do with Slavery or Sanguine's mods(cuz if I understood correctly, my Character should be enslaved after that), but I tried a lot of different versions of them and nothing works for me.  
So, I'm stuck at the very beginning, I'm kinda new to modding, so, I'm sorry if somewhere already is answer to my problem or if I somehow missed some essentials or instructions.

FYI,

Long ago, some people solved issues with initialization by adding UIExtesions.  It is used in All-in-one menu triggered by hotkey.

After adding the uiextension mod, load a save in the stage before returning from Belethor. 

Also, you may have script spamming/stack dump, and that delay/hold scripts from running.  Try using ReSaver to review your save file for excessive scripts in "active script" queue.

On 8/25/2022 at 6:31 AM, Monoman1 said:

Probably the clutter around the house is messy. Use the tidy menu on them. 

Does the tidy menu just put things back into their original location?

I tend to use Sweeping Organizes Stuff, which puts clutter back into its original spots while the PC sweeps (requires a broom). It's only available for SE, as far as I know. But if it does the same thing as the tidy menu, it's a nice immersive way to deal with mess for SE folks.

On 8/5/2022 at 1:18 PM, leakim said:

Milk Addict conflicts significantly with this as guards will always think your body armor is stolen! Luckily Milk Addict is not important for the Wartimes experience

Hi

Is this because of clothes being dropped in xyz location and you pick them up and wear them then come across said guards and get them confiscated? It sounds like an ownership issue, i.e. if you drop a piece of equipment in say the dragonsreach and pick it up it's classed as stolen. What I used to do is put said items in a container (player owned preferably or  something with ownership).

Edited by pinkfluf
damnit was I replying to an old comment :(
18 hours ago, dertcz said:

My tip:

https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrimspecialedition/mods/17561 (req for SD)

SexLab Survival (and its requirements). If you don't need licence system, disable all this feature in MCM.

I had a similar problem and this was the solution for me.

On end Monoman1 comment on his blog is nice extension for Wartime (Spank That Ass and yps-ImmersiveFashion Tweak).

Thanks a lot!I will try your suggestion, but I already have UIExtensions, and I think I tried install SexLab Survival in one of my attempts?, but I will try one more time.

10 hours ago, safado said:

FYI,

Long ago, some people solved issues with initialization by adding UIExtesions.  It is used in All-in-one menu triggered by hotkey.

After adding the uiextension mod, load a save in the stage before returning from Belethor. 

Also, you may have script spamming/stack dump, and that delay/hold scripts from running.  Try using ReSaver to review your save file for excessive scripts in "active script" queue.

Already have UIExtensions, but what's ReSaver?I already said I'm new to modding stuff and all that? I'll try install and review save file, but if I have something like excessive scripts, than what I should do?

7 hours ago, pinkfluf said:

Hi

Is this because of clothes being dropped in xyz location and you pick them up and wear them then come across said guards and get them confiscated? It sounds like an ownership issue, i.e. if you drop a piece of equipment in say the dragonsreach and pick it up it's classed as stolen. What I used to do is put said items in a container (player owned preferably or  something with ownership).

It is. And Monoman (albeit in a different thread) has confirmed that this is indeed the cause.

I did not know you could get around the issue by pre-emptively dropping the item in an owned container, if that's what you're saying. Might have to try that at some point.

2 hours ago, leakim said:

I did not know you could get around the issue by pre-emptively dropping the item in an owned container, if that's what you're saying. Might have to try that at some point.

I use enchantment swapper first time I used it (in a non public enchanter) all my armor got stripped once I got approached by a guard (killing a chicken/bandit etc). Using it in a player owned house, dungeon had the same effect and was beginning to piss me off. It's only when I was looking at removing the hidden stolen flag on items that I read about placing them in a container. So off I went to elysium estate and used the container at the back of the wood pile ...seemed to work.

I wonder if setting the ownership in the enchantment swapper container to player will make usable anywhere....hmmm!

1 minute ago, pinkfluf said:

I wonder if setting the ownership in the enchantment swapper container to player will make usable anywhere....hmmm!

Probably. 

Been running into this issue a lot with MWA rewrite. Dropping items out of a player owned container seems to work ok (Container may or may not have to be in the current cell - unsure).

But I am annoyed the stolen flag can not preserved somehow. Easy way of 'washing' items. 

So, quick update. I reinstalled all required mods and SLS just in case. Started new game, Alternate Start option still not working, I mean nothing happens, I don't even get objective to go to sleep to start new life or whatever Mara is saying. But ok, I just did all that stuff the old way and still got to the same problem with not completing Give father gold for trinkets stuff( btw, if I choose other option to refuse, quest progresses no problem). 
I downloaded ReSaver(I have Java8 installed on my PC if that's improtant) and looked at my savefile, it has no problems whatsoever(no unattached instances nor undefined elements)?

Oh, yeah, I now have some strange problem with UIExtensions, every time I exit Skyrim to the desktop and then start game again UIExtensions become disabled in Mods and I have to activate again.

20 minutes ago, Monoman1 said:

You should also examine active scripts and suspended stack. High amounts of either indicate issues. Especially if their number grows. 

Sorry, I'm stupid, I can't find the option to examine active scripts or suspended stack. I used FallrimTools ReSaver and clicked every possible button, but couldn't find anything about scripts or stacks. The only thing that I found - in Clean menu there is Show non-existent-form instances, there shows up quite a lot ? but I'm not sure if I have to delete this ones. cuz all the quides talked about only Unattached instances and Undefined elements

34 minutes ago, excidium93 said:

How many .esps are active in your game?

I think quite a lot? All stuff related to Wartimes, including Beeing female, that I didn't mention earlier, obviously XMPSE skeleton, female and male body replacers, AddItem thing, USLEEP, around 5 companions and 10 armor sets, JK cities, iNeed, Frostfall and Campfire, of course DLCs, that's all

11 minutes ago, Vavere said:

Sorry, I'm stupid, I can't find the option to examine active scripts or suspended stack. I used FallrimTools ReSaver and clicked every possible button, but couldn't find anything about scripts or stacks. The only thing that I found - in Clean menu there is Show non-existent-form instances, there shows up quite a lot ? but I'm not sure if I have to delete this ones. cuz all the quides talked about only Unattached instances and Undefined elements

image.jpeg

Expand by clicking the '+' symbol on the left

Also post your load order. Might help

Edited by Monoman1
34 minutes ago, Monoman1 said:

image.jpeg

Expand by clicking the '+' symbol on the left

Also post your load order. Might help

Oh, thank you! I brutally deleted all active scripts, loaded savefile, but still couldn't complete GFGfT, sooo, I just ended up going to Dragonsreach, found mother, after that confronted father and all magically worked? idk what's my game's problem with the most straight quest's route, but whatever

6 hours ago, Vavere said:

Oh, thank you! I brutally deleted all active scripts, loaded savefile, but still couldn't complete GFGfT, sooo, I just ended up going to Dragonsreach, found mother, after that confronted father and all magically worked? idk what's my game's problem with the most straight quest's route, but whatever

Try something else. Run something working in Alternate start. In Simple Slavery enable only SD. Sell yourself and test working SD.
Next step test with same pattern SLS (Alternate start > Whiterun > test SLS) and Monoman1 UIExtensions menu.

If something not working, search is requirements if something not missing. (papyrus extender, StorageUtils, FISS, etc).

From my point of view:

After you give father gold for trinkets stuff, will appeal messagebox with info. ... Something with messagebox not working (try look in this direction (ui, message etc)).
AS not working .... Something with scripting not working (try this direction to (papyrus extender, StorageUtils, etc)).

Look you in debug log, if it doesn't report any problem there.

2 hours ago, dertcz said:

Try something else. Run something working in Alternate start. In Simple Slavery enable only SD. Sell yourself and test working SD.
Next step test with same pattern SLS (Alternate start > Whiterun > test SLS) and Monoman1 UIExtensions menu.

If something not working, search is requirements if something not missing. (papyrus extender, StorageUtils, FISS, etc).

From my point of view:

After you give father gold for trinkets stuff, will appeal messagebox with info. ... Something with messagebox not working (try look in this direction (ui, message etc)).
AS not working .... Something with scripting not working (try this direction to (papyrus extender, StorageUtils, etc)).

Look you in debug log, if it doesn't report any problem there.

Ok, it was UIExtensions and I couldn't make it work no matter what I did. I tried different versions with different versions of SKSE, nothing helped.  In the end I just went to App data/Local/Skyrim SE/plugins.txt on my PC and edited plugins.txt file, I added *UIExtensions.esp somewhere at he begnning of the order 5th or 6th. It still not showing up in Mods in game's main menu, but it works just fine in game and Alternate start works and i finally, FINALLY gave father gold for trinkets!? and quest progresses smoothely as far as I can see now, Monoman1 UIExtensions menu works, I get tasks, father's approval etc. 
Thanks a lot for all your help, you're great community!
P.S. I just really hope it won't crashes on me once again the moment I reach some big quest stage, but, oh, well, I know where to ask?

On 8/19/2022 at 11:04 PM, Monoman1 said:

Probably just 

Set  pchsFatherTasksDone  to  25

I think something in my game prevents progress. Playing in LE and in all my new playthroughs this year i couldn't advance the mod beyond the basic content/tasks (Dogs, Stables, Nazeem, Guards, Party Hosting, Supply Run and Breeder). I tried to set pchsFatherTasksDone to 25 but it resets to 1 by itself and stays at 1 even after i do more tasks without the use of console. Depravity, Father's Favor and Submission go up to 100 without issue. The more advanced content like Brutus, Aldo, Fashion Quests, Cum Drinker etc don't start and i guess it is because pchsFatherTasksDone resets to 1.

I think i have been having this issue in the past couple of updates but just now figured out that it is related to pchsFatherTasksDone reseting itself.

On 9/6/2022 at 10:52 AM, Vavere said:

I think quite a lot? All stuff related to Wartimes, including Beeing female, that I didn't mention earlier, obviously XMPSE skeleton, female and male body replacers, AddItem thing, USLEEP, around 5 companions and 10 armor sets, JK cities, iNeed, Frostfall and Campfire, of course DLCs, that's all

Hmmm, I had this "self disabling" of plugins when I had more than 254 esps active (load order > FE).  

1 hour ago, excidium93 said:

Hmmm, I had this "self disabling" of plugins when I had more than 254 esps active (load order > FE).  

The game has a hard limit of 508 mods installed in the data folder and 255 mods active at any one time. If you go over 255 it disables the ones at the bottom to bring you down to 255 again.