7 hours ago, damarok said:

am using SLACS

Slacs modifies vanilla SL behaviour. Vanilla SL has max 2 layers per area. Slacs changes it to 1. 

Collecting cum via the wheel requires 2 layers in one area thus its not achievable with slacs....

Kind of going blue in the face reiterating this lately (not directed at you or anyone in particular)

9 hours ago, Monoman1 said:

Looks like the parameters of the mod event is unchanged in... the latest version of SLSO... (ed seems to have changed the version format from numbers to dates)

int Seid = ModEvent.Create("SexLabOrgasmSeparate")
if Seid
	ModEvent.PushForm(Seid, ActorRef)
	ModEvent.PushInt(Seid, Thread.tid)
	ModEvent.Send(Seid)
endif

Unless the scripts need to be recompiled with the new version for some reason. Shouldn't be necessary but this is skyrim...

Are any SLSO events working for you:

Cum pools

Favour for player orgasms

Time off sex game.

Apologies

milking the horse

favour for spectating mother orgasms

?

Reviewed code. Don't see anything wrong. 

Both the PC and bart must cum for success. 

I uninstalled SLSO and Father and Belethor now get satisfied successfully.

I am also now able to receive gold with sex by begging npcs through SL Survival, which previously always resulted in failure to satisfy them and wouldn't get paid.

Cum Pools now work (Didn't spawn while SLSO was installed, even if i used the MCM debug button to spawn a cum pool)

I haven't got to the part where father request Horse Milking yet, but just advanced the apology to the next stage of sucking Brutus as punishment, after previously getting knotted by Aldo as punishment a few times, I guess Father will start requesting Brutus milking after this?

Father hasn't yet requested the PC to orgasm in any event yet, but every event that needs an NPC to get satisfied through sex now works without SLSO.

4 minutes ago, trellouk said:

I uninstalled SLSO and Father and Belethor now get satisfied successfully.

I am also now able to receive gold with sex by begging npcs through SL Survival, which previously always resulted in failure to satisfy them and wouldn't get paid.

Cum Pools now work (Didn't spawn while SLSO was installed, even if i used the MCM debug button to spawn a cum pool)

I haven't got to the part where father request Horse Milking yet, but just advanced the apology to the next stage of sucking Brutus as punishment, after previously getting knotted by Aldo as punishment a few times, I guess Father will start requesting Brutus milking after this?

Father hasn't yet requested the PC to orgasm in any event yet, but every event that needs an NPC to get satisfied through sex now works without SLSO.

I'm sure you said you did but you had 'Use separate orgasms' enabled in the sexlab mcm right?

3 hours ago, Monoman1 said:

Slacs modifies vanilla SL behaviour. Vanilla SL has max 2 layers per area. Slacs changes it to 1. 

Collecting cum via the wheel requires 2 layers in one area thus its not achievable with slacs....

Kind of going blue in the face reiterating this lately (not directed at you or anyone in particular)

Sorry, genuinely didnt know that. I will remove it then. You said its not directed but i can guess it might be irritating.

Edited by damarok
On 9/14/2022 at 11:42 PM, Monoman1 said:

I'm sure you said you did but you had 'Use separate orgasms' enabled in the sexlab mcm right?

Turns out i am stupid enough to forget checking that in my last couple of playthroughs even though i run through every MCM Setting of my mods.

Much obliged, i can use SLSO again for the whole experience!!

Version: Skyrim SE
Wartimes: 10.3

Good afternoon,

I have been running into a major problem with my playthrough, killing me when I should have survived. 
After having done a lot of digging, I managed to figure out the issue and it came from Wartimes.

To keep it short; the "beating" debuff with -HP reduction is killing me when I survive a combat encounter with low hp (30hp-60hp) remaining. 
I have tested without other (SL Survival fatigue/iNeed) debuffs and only "beating" debuff active, and it still happens. If I remove "beating" however, the problem does not occur when I survive a battle.

I'm positive that it's Wartimes, unless something else could be affecting "beating" to kill me after battles.

for more detailed post; Dying after Battle without HP loss. - Technical Support - Skyrim: Special Edition - LoversLab

Edited by Straze
54 minutes ago, Straze said:

Version: Skyrim SE
Wartimes: 10.3

Good afternoon,

I have been running into a major problem with my playthrough, killing me when I should have survived. 
After having done a lot of digging, I managed to figure out the issue and it came from Wartimes.

To keep it short; the "beating" debuff with -HP reduction is killing me when I survive a combat encounter with low hp (30hp-60hp) remaining. 
I have tested without other (SL Survival fatigue/iNeed) debuffs and only "beating" debuff active, and it still happens. If I remove "beating" however, the problem does not occur when I survive a battle.

I'm positive that it's Wartimes, unless something else could be affecting "beating" to kill me after battles.

for more detailed post; Dying after Battle without HP loss. - Technical Support - Skyrim: Special Edition - LoversLab

Which is why 'Damage health' is default off and has a suitable warning in the tool tip..

But the problem I encountered was dying when the debuff was applied (Think I solved that particular problem though). Or, more often, if I had health boosting items and they were taken/unequipped for some reason (SLS licence confiscation etc) and my health was below the amount of health they buffed by then I'd drop dead (I play without health regen). The handling of health modifications in skyrim seems seriously flawed to me. Maximum health should decrease, not your current health... This would mean that when equipping items that buff your health that you'd have to heal to reach maximum. But with the insane default vanilla health regen rate... who'd care?

So if you're dying after combat then it would seem some mod is buffing your health during combat and then removing the buff after. But if your health is below the buff value then you drop dead. Similar to above...

Bethesda logic. Surprised there hasn't been some magic SKSE plugin fix by now tbh. 

Edited by Monoman1
20 minutes ago, Monoman1 said:

Which is why 'Damage health' is default off and has a suitable warning in the tool tip..

Thanks, didn't know such thing was in the MCM. Will check it out and disable it.
edit: it was turned off

Spoiler

image.png.6b562bd4e85b3e6a5d3eb3c73597eafb.png

(I play without health regen)

Strangely, I started with Hp regen, but something disabled it during the playthrough which I have yet to figure out. I prefer Health Regeneration since it may avoid these types of issues but comes with the possibility of waiting 1 hour for full hp. HP modifications within Skyrim is indeed messy. 

So if you're dying after combat then it would seem some mod is buffing your health during combat and then removing the buff after. But if your health is below the buff value then you drop dead

Yeah, I came to such a conclusion as well, so I tested to see if there is a visual HP change during combat. But surprisingly there was no HP increase prior or during the combat, which made me assume it's purely "Beating". 

Edited by Straze
24 minutes ago, Straze said:

But surprisingly there was no HP increase prior or during the combat, which made me assume it's purely "Beating". 

Still think it's a combination of things. Wartimes obviously doesn't care if you're in combat or not. It's not a part of the conditions. 'Eyeballing' health isn't really going to help either. Mods can modify your health in the blink of an eye. 

31 minutes ago, Monoman1 said:

Still think it's a combination of things. Wartimes obviously doesn't care if you're in combat or not. It's not a part of the conditions. 'Eyeballing' health isn't really going to help either. Mods can modify your health in the blink of an eye. 

Hmmm I see, thought I finally managed to figure out the cause, but guess I'll need to look into it some more. Do mods that modify HP show up in Papyrus.log or better to look through Scripts? In terms of conditional HP reductions, do I need to go over Combat related ones or every mod that changes "Health"? Asking because stuff from SL Survival/iNeed impact hp but I believe that's outside of combat as well. So, I'm not sure if inactive or active all the time effects needs to be looked at.

Also if it's not a problem, is there a temporary solution I could apply to "beating" debuff? Because it turns out I never had "damage health" activated in the MCM yet the Debuff says "-40hp" and for now only that gave some result to the problem. 

Edited by Straze
26 minutes ago, Straze said:

Do mods that modify HP show up in Papyrus.log

Nope. Debugging this kind of thing is not easy at all. Health can be modified directly via code (I don't like doing it this way for a lot of reasons) or it can be applied via a spell. Spells at least you can kind of see if they're set up correctly. Spells can be hidden too though. But even they're at least visible in mfg console but they can be difficult to read. 

Honestly if disabling the health debuff in WTs works for you, I'd just go with it tbh. 

26 minutes ago, Straze said:

Also if it's not a problem, is there a temporary solution I could apply to "beating" debuff? Because it turns out I never had "damage health" activated in the MCM yet the Debuff says "-40hp" and for now only that gave some result to the problem. 

Works ok for me...

Damage health off:

image.jpeg

Damage health on:

image.jpeg

You can use the debug menu to fire beatings for testing. 

Edited by Monoman1
11 minutes ago, Monoman1 said:

Damage health on:

11 minutes ago, Monoman1 said:

You can use the debug menu to fire beatings for testing. 

So confusing, will do some tests with "damage health" activated & the debugging menu to see results, but been at it for long so first I need some food. ?
I believe when I activated "damage health" setting earlier to test, it did not update the Health Bar but that was probably because the "Beating" debuff was already active. 

Will install "MFG console", since right now I only have "MFG Fix" since it was needed for some mods. 

Edited by Straze
8 hours ago, Monoman1 said:

Yup. Toggling will not update a magic effect that is already applied. 

Ok, did some tests;

Starting from the last save before getting beaten, I forced the "fire Beating" but this time "Damage Health" enabled and like your picture it reduced my HP (2 "beating" debuffs) to the minimal set HP.
With that I tried to get into combat and lower my hp down to 10-30% hp and did not die.

Next up I started the same save but without "Damage Health" and it reduced Stamina & Magicka by -70% which looks fine. Strangely I didn't die, when the following save that exists does kill me with the same debuffs. However, there been 4 saves(overwritten) in between so I have no idea what happened during that time that makes me die. 

Tried many different scenarios to see if anything has an effect on 'getting killed' problem, but no luck. Considering I'm kinda lost on what actions I could take to figure out the problem. I've decide that I will ignore and try to avoid getting downed to 30% hp for the remaining of the "beating" debuff, and then I'll see if the same problem will happen once more.

5 hours ago, Straze said:

so I have no idea what happened during that time that makes me die.

Do you have Cursed Loot? If so - check arousal buff/debuff. Imho the first thing you should do is to check every single mod you have for potential health buff. Because - as Mono said - this is the most likely cause.

4 hours ago, kapibar said:

Do you have Cursed Loot? If so - check arousal buff/debuff.

I believe so, but I yeah - will get to it. 
Just freshly applying "beating" didn't gave same results, and I ain't sure in how far changing stuff whilst 'beating' is active will give results. Will still try to experiment by going over the other mods buffs to see if it will have an impact on the current save, just had no time last night to do all that. 

Thanks for the help though, it's clear to me that it wasn't that simple as 1 debuff causing the problem.
But I have a feeling that I'll be able to figure out the problem eventually.

P.s. earlier it was mentioned "MFG Console" to see effects that aren't normally visible in-game. Is there a SE version? Since all I have is "MFG Fix" and so far, I'm unable to open the UI. 

Edit: @kapibar You were spot on, it's DCL Horney Buffs! Without that enabled I survive, with that enabled I die with plenty HP remaining. Does that mean it conflicts with "beating" since it doesn't kill with one or the other not active(even with "Dammage Health" not active in Wartimes)? Anyways, I would not have guessed "Horney Buff" since it looks like it's active all the time with high Arousal and not combat specific either.

Edited by Straze

@Monoman1 a problem (1) and a suggestion (2).

1) The supply run in 10.3 still does not progress correctly for me. I get the dialogue, but I'm stuck @ the first stage of the quest (dressed run). I'm doing a second playthrough to confirm.

2) Cleaning cum with your mouth is in my opinion incorrectly correlated with depravity (or submission, not exactly sure), while it should be triggered by cum addiction. My guess is you wanted to avoid additional connection between WT and SLS, but the mechanic is not very precise as it is. Depravity/Submission skyrockets with DD job, without players voluntary decision to be submissive. It's very strange playing mildly bratty character that licks cum of the floor like a grade-A slut. If you want to avoid connection with SLS, you should at least consider leaving decision to the player, or maybe a specific order to do that. Cleaning cum with PC's mouth already has two incentives - time saving and favour increase. Adding negative favour for not licking it off would add more actual roleplaying to the mod.

4 hours ago, kinkeag said:

@Monoman1 Are you gonna start development again soon or are you still working on other things?

Working on something else atm. 

3 hours ago, kapibar said:

1) The supply run in 10.3 still does not progress correctly for me. I get the dialogue, but I'm stuck @ the first stage of the quest (dressed run). I'm doing a second playthrough to confirm.

Conditions look simple enough. Must have given a blowjob or vag sex. 

3 hours ago, kapibar said:

or maybe a specific order to do that. Cleaning cum with PC's mouth already has two incentives - time saving and favour increase. Adding negative favour for not licking it off would add more actual roleplaying to the mod.

Might be doable. Need to look at it first though. 

8 minutes ago, Monoman1 said:

Check the vars PcGaveBlowjob  PcGaveVaginal

Restarted gameplay. If it happens again - will check.

Also, a thought occurred to me. The basement scenario is not really a punishment. On the contrary, it's a day off from work. Personally, I think it should be the cruelest punishment in father's repertoire, so I have an idea - random whipping at least once while imprisoned in the basement and being forced to beg for the return of removed of items, only to have the opportunity to redeem them for favors. No favors? Tough luck, you stay naked.