2 hours ago, Monoman1 said:

There is already a messagebox detailing that father took your virginity. If you resist and get raped. 

It's not much I know. 

Actually... does WT really check PC's sexual status? Because I don't think it does. And it's not like player has any shortage of time before the first rape to participate in an intercourse.

16 minutes ago, kapibar said:

Actually... does WT really check PC's sexual status? Because I don't think it does. And it's not like player has any shortage of time before the first rape to participate in an intercourse.

It does for that message at least. Checks sexlab vag skill == 0

I'm having a problem on SSE 10.3, the alternate start dialogue appears, but when selected doesn't count for the alt. start quest-- therefore I cant use the bed. When the bed works, it just does the default alt. start beginning where you're trying to leave the cell.

6 hours ago, BitinMADMan said:

I'm having a problem on SSE 10.3, the alternate start dialogue appears, but when selected doesn't count for the alt. start quest-- therefore I cant use the bed. When the bed works, it just does the default alt. start beginning where you're trying to leave the cell.

Is WT below AS in your load order?

If still a problem you can just select 'left for dead' start and then use manual start in the WT menu. 

22 hours ago, Monoman1 said:

Is WT below AS in your load order?

If still a problem you can just select 'left for dead' start and then use manual start in the WT menu. 

I have it set so Wartimes always loads after alternate start. Havent tried the manual start though, I may try that.

Anyone using YPS Tweak for SSE? And using a SOS Female Pubic Hair mod as well?

LE uses "SOS - Pubic Hair for Females Addon". The YPS Tweak code checks for that esp.

SE has "SOS Female Pubic Hairs colored for NPCs 2.0.4" But that is a different esp and YPS Tweak doesn't recognize it so doesn't "grow" pubic hair. 

Anyone create a SSE conversion? Or have link? If conversion, would it work or would the FormId's have to be converted to decimal in YPS Tweak code lookup? Or would author of the YPS Tweak be willing to change code to use SOS Female Pubic Hairs colored for NPCs 2.0.4?

One of the many great things about Wartimes is the integration of YPS into the story line. Would like to have pubic hair work for SSE to fit into Wartimes.

On 6/8/2022 at 7:10 AM, Monoman1 said:

Is it a case where loading a save:

1. Mother initially is normal (not amped)

2. A few moments later amp kicks in and does it thing. 

3. Some time later she's back to normal. 

If so: certain events reset nodes back to normal. I've probably missed some. 

If not then afraid I don't know. Perhaps the node names are different on the body you're using (though that would seem like a bad mistake on the body mods side. Though there could be reasons I wouldn't be aware of). 

Thanks. It is not about loading a save. The limbs are never removed. Even using the F1 and selecting limbs to be removed. As mentioned by another member, metal caps are there but so are the limbs. Using CBBE 3BBB SMP body. 

Curious if other folks that are using SE have amputation working. If so, what body mod?

32 minutes ago, ck2modfan said:

Thanks. It is not about loading a save. The limbs are never removed. Even using the F1 and selecting limbs to be removed. As mentioned by another member, metal caps are there but so are the limbs. Using CBBE 3BBB SMP body. 

Curious if other folks that are using SE have amputation working. If so, what body mod?

Using 3BAv2, no problems with Mother amputations.

there are times where father wants, food, water, sex all at the same time and im rushing back to do that.... then when i get there he will tell me oh you need polish for your nails... but if i go get my nails done by the time i get back he will be mad at me for not feeding him; howver if i talk to him he'll be mad i dont have my nails done ><

This is a situation ive ran into on multiple occassions usually right after i get mom back. Is there a way he doesn't get mad at you unless you leave and come back and then dont have them on?

1 hour ago, tamai said:

there are times where father wants, food, water, sex all at the same time and im rushing back to do that.... then when i get there he will tell me oh you need polish for your nails... but if i go get my nails done by the time i get back he will be mad at me for not feeding him; howver if i talk to him he'll be mad i dont have my nails done ><

This is a situation ive ran into on multiple occassions usually right after i get mom back. Is there a way he doesn't get mad at you unless you leave and come back and then dont have them on?

I'm sorry. Would you like if father arranged his schedule around you? ?

I'm being facetious ofc.

you should keep a stock of makeup in the house for just this kind of thing. 

failing is natural. Father wants you to fail occasionally so he can have his way with you. 

28 minutes ago, Monoman1 said:

I'm sorry. Would you like if father arranged his schedule around you? ?

I'm being facetious ofc.

you should keep a stock of makeup in the house for just this kind of thing. 

failing is natural. Father wants you to fail occasionally so he can have his way with you. 

lol xD okkk wellll i reloaded the game and decided to get the nail polish and everything applied before i even walked in the door!

Checkmate ?

Oh anoher failure situation is if your father wants sex and food, if you give him sex first and serve him food last it has a chance of failing in which he wants you to apologize for sex... however! there is like some sort of cum fullness thing so its almost impossible to satisfy him ?... but thats why you server him food first so 2 birds one stones type of deal.

Just now, tamai said:

but thats why you server him food first so 2 birds one stones type of deal.

Yep. I always do this too. Don't think there's anything wrong with it. It's smart play. 

25 minutes ago, TarnisMartell said:

Anyone got info on this?

not me. 

11 hours ago, TarnisMartell said:

I was wondering if anyone ever tried this on SkyrimVR?

Anyone got info on this?

Limited success.

Two reasonably big challenges:-

1. Animations like dancing, cleaning, holding drinks tray or food pot don't come up. So not immediately obvious if they are engaged or not (ie: cleaning the floor will activate but as far as you are concerned nothing is happening for a few seconds). - Not aware of any solution to this at present but the positive is you can carry these activities out.

2. UIExtensions doesn't appear to play well with VR (at least I haven't seen it working yet). You can install the mod but I haven't seen any wheel pop up with functions. You can use VRIK gestures as a way to get over some of this as the MCM allows you to configure keys for actions, but the wheel would be far far better.

Really minor issues is that the Settings for items is default to steal (I think you could pick up items until you were indentured), and the sperm pools sometimes freak out the graphics depending on where you are positioned and can also just look like a pool of black .. You can still clean them up but again these appear as default straight away from start of game.

Other than that, is does install without issue and pretty damn immersive! The Cellar with the rats is fantastic .. since you see them scurrying about beneath you feet .. Although they do tend to stair you in the face which is a tad creepy! 

I'd love to try out SLS but there's only a Papyrus version 3.6b VR version and I think SLS start's bitching about 3.9 continuously if it can't see that. Although I think 3.9 is in Sexlab 1.63 & 4 I haven't yet been able to get the VR options within Sexlab unless you specifically use the 3.6b version. 

On 5/14/2022 at 5:38 AM, Monoman1 said:

I'll just post this updated version here cus nobody ever reads back a page. 

image.jpeg

Again. Looking for suggestions to fill in the gaps on:

Mother alive benefits

Mother's death consequences.

Mother's healed benefits

Flavor for Sister Becomes Dominant

Plan To Escape/Escapes that kill father but can't be linked to the player to avoid the player being hunted/shunned forever.

A little late to party, but here goes:

1.Mother alive benefits: Remembering that the mother is not sick, it's just a form of extortion and corruption until Father achieves his goals. Later if the mother survives or either she has enough time or you manage to pay for "the cure" (ransom?): Father's plan backfires and Mother ends up pregnant with the Jarl, Father goes to jail and you get rid of him. (Actually Father gave potions to Mother not to get pregnant, instead of her being infertile). So the Jarl keeps her on the farm until the bastard is born in secret. The Jarl arouses interest in you who is taken to be his young concubine (SD or Public Whore) if enough submission/corruption. Player becomes his servant or Whore and the mother is set free to stay in her farm (house for player latter).

2.Mother's death consequences: Debuff (mother is death) and the obligation to pay the fees of 500 gold per week, otherwise Player has no reason to do missions for money and degrade himself. Father is free to continue his plan. Father gets addicted to skooma and drinks, you have to pay for his addictions and you end up addicted anyway because of MME, rapes, etc...

3.Mother's healed benefits: Mother is not sick as a matter of fact, she was poisoned. If you insist on taking care of her Father asks you to visit your Uncle in Riften and bring your juice cousin on the pretext of helping to take care of the mother (a better idea because a twin sister doesn't make any sense at last for me). You can take the cure to her (10,000 gold) and she gets better, you give the money to the father and he sends you to Belethor to take it (you find out it's actually more poison and Belethor blackmails you into actually sending the real cure potion). In fact Cousin sees a chance to get pregnant with Father and take Mother place in the house and finish her off plus kicking you out home (Cousin is an opportunistic bitch). Like "whoever gets pregnant last loses" type of play.

4.Flavor for Sister Becomes Dominant: Like I said above, if she gets pregnant you can beg, so you can stay in the house and do whatever her or Father wants. Or you beg her to get pregnant instead of you and she can boss you around as she sees fit (you keep doing the heavy work and humiliating things). Cousin sends all the servant slaves away if you have any, she sends Aldo to the farm yard to protect the cows and you are exposed on the street when you are on dog activities.. etc.

5?? How to turn the situation around with your cousin: when you get pregnant and Father finds out, an additional line in the dialogue exposing a Stockholm syndrome: You confess to Father that you are glad he got you pregnant and also, that he was the first to take off your womanhood, and you don't want to fail him no matter what he wants, that he is right and you need a real strong and virile man to lead your life...you want to be his woman in bed instead of just a house servant if he wants to, all you wish is make him proud of you and have all his kids...etc (You can see Father's expression of victory and a kind of smile, he puffs out his chest and gets excited... father agrees and lead you to bed... etc). Father becomes obsessed with you and decides to spoil you, getting very possessive, because he finally broke you.

The cousin becomes a servant and the Father focuses on getting you pregnant whenever possible again and again, he stops asking you to "take care" of the horse and the dog, the cousin goes instead, she makes the food and drink and you satisfy the Father whenever he wants, you get back the option to choose how you want to satisfy him. You can still do kennel work, stable, party, old Jazeem and soldiers if you want, but father gets mad if he finds out you're pregnant with someone else if not him or comes home dirty with another man's semen.

That's it and very grateful for all the work, I really like this mod and I humbly ask you not to remove the current outputs, just implement new possibilities.

4 hours ago, Cybersky said:

3.Mother's healed benefits: Mother is not sick as a matter of fact, she was poisoned. If you insist on taking care of her Father asks you to visit your Uncle in Riften and bring your juice cousin on the pretext of helping to take care of the mother (a better idea because a twin sister doesn't make any sense at last for me). You can take the cure to her (10,000 gold) and she gets better, you give the money to the father and he sends you to Belethor to take it (you find out it's actually more poison and Belethor blackmails you into actually sending the real cure potion). In fact Cousin sees a chance to get pregnant with Father and take Mother place in the house and finish her off plus kicking you out home (Cousin is an opportunistic bitch). Like "whoever gets pregnant last loses" type of play.

By healed I think he means restoring her limbs (if they get cut off in the first place).

Got it.

I didn't get to play until the end of this scene but I believe a few things can happen, maybe?

1.You help Mother to escape if Father is still alive, set him drunk , and she goes to live with her Brother in Riften (maybe the two of them will come to your rescue later?)

2.Father dies for some reason, not by your hand, and you continue to live in the house. She takes care of the child or children you made and then you can go out to do the quests in the game. (Should you come back to help her pay the fees once a week?)

3.You receive a vision from the entity Mara or a voice in your head, maybe some kind of dream, she cleans your reputation and resets your perversion, maybe even your virginity? for all you endured for being merciful and take care of Mother no matter what. Then she does her magic and condemns Father to a horrible death or curse him and sends him to Oblivion plane?!

4.She performs the Black Sacrament in the cellar and Dark Brotherhood gives Father the Sithis regards!! ? Mother asks you for money and does it in secret or asks you to collect the necessary items, but doesn't tell you what she has in mind (maybe Belethor can help?).

Edited by Cybersky
added more text
1 hour ago, Cybersky said:

3.You receive a vision from the entity Mara or a voice in your head, maybe some kind of dream, she cleans your reputation and resets your perversion, maybe even your virginity? for all you endured for being merciful and take care of Mother no matter what. Then she does her magic and condemns Father to a horrible death or curse him and sends him to Oblivion plane?!

Introducing paranormal aspects into a grounded mod like WT is not the best idea. It stuck out like a sore thumb in Slaverun, it would be even worse in WT. Also, what would be the whole point of the story if a deus ex machina deity out of nowhere just pushed "undo" button and made the whole journey null and void?

1 hour ago, Cybersky said:

4.She performs the Black Sacrament in the cellar and Dark Brotherhood gives Father the Sithis regards!! ? Mother asks you for money and does it in secret or asks you to collect the necessary items, but doesn't tell you what she has in mind (maybe Belethor can help?).

I've presented the idea of using Black Sacrament few pages ago. The problem with it is the fact that there's no Listener at this point of the story, so the Sacrament couldn't be done quietly (the rumor has to spread). Belethor wouldn't do a thing, he's in cahoots with father. Mother even warns the PC not to trust him. He doesn't even have a problem with extorting sexual favours for keeping his mouth shut. So not a chance. If the PC tried to buy the crap needed for Black Sacrament, Belethor would tell father and that would be the end of it. And it's not like you have access to any other vendor at this point.

IMHO the best way around it would require involving a 3rd party, maybe one of party guests. This person would sell the Black Sacrament stuff and pass the info to the Brotherhood.

41 minutes ago, Highborn said:

This mod changed a lot, so I wonder what are the current requirements for version 10.0 SE? Because iirc, there were some tweaks that made some of the original hard requirements optional.

Check this.

If version older than 8, better start new game.   Home dirt moved and will not gracefully update in instanced cells, because cell static mesh position recorded in save the first time loaded.

Recommend to also check the SLS beta new requirements.

Download both from here.

Primary Monoman1 link

Edited by safado