1 hour ago, kapibar said:

I don't believe there's equivalent for LE.

I agree, That's why I proposed brainstorm. This is something that does not require MM's attention, unless he's willing to create a "total package".

There's an entire thread dedicated to it.

Also there's at least two or three options (they don't always fit all body types).

17 minutes ago, Monoman1 said:

I've tried to separate the different members of the family into their own paths...

What if its daughter that changes Lillith into a futa? Beletor might trick her. 

Once he knows her identity in the supplies run and father prefers fucking sister. 

"So I hear your father prefers fucking your sister to you now huh? I wonder how long he'll keep you around now she's here?" 

"why don't you put on a little show for me with that pooch before sucking my ? and I'll give you something to make sure your father never wants to fuck her PUSSY again" 

"just put these herbs in her drink before bed" 

It could all be a plan between Beletor and father but of course if daughter is responsible for turning her sister into a futa the it stands to reason she would be responsible for satisfying her needs. 

3 minutes ago, audhol said:

What if its daughter that changes Lillith into a futa? Beletor might trick her. 

Once he knows her identity in the supplies run and father prefers fucking sister. 

"So I hear your father prefers fucking your sister to you now huh? I wonder how long he'll keep you around now she's here?" 

"why don't you put on a little show for me with that pooch before sucking my ? and I'll give you something to make sure your father never wants to fuck her PUSSY again" 

It could all be a plan between Beletor and father but of course if daughter is responsible for turning her sister into a futa the it stands to reason she would be responsible for satisfying her needs. 

Thats twisted...

I like it ? 

11 minutes ago, Balgin said:

There's an entire thread dedicated to it.

Also there's at least two or three options (they don't always fit all body types).

I'm aware of the threads existing. But good luck finding anything on this message board, especially in a bigger discussion. We'd have to basically reinvent the wheel.

26 minutes ago, Monoman1 said:

Ofc the PC would not be aware of any of your details so the diary still fits sort of. Her parents would not have told her any of it. Father could reveal it slowly over time during servitude. 

Well, the whole story could very well be a complete bullshit just to mess with PC's head. This also opens up further possibilities to break the PC - father could bring some guy and force the PC to suck his cock, then reveal this is her real father. PC could throw a tantrum, to which he would say that it was a lie. Or wasn't. She'll never know.

13 minutes ago, audhol said:

I like the whole idea, except the "herbal" solution. I think Emily1673 had it right in YPS transition quest - such a thing would require heavy modification, not just "magical potion" bullshit. It's one thing to poison someone, but growing a cock overnight? This is a little too hentai and too convenient.

Solution - the herbal potion was just part of the plot. In the morning father attacks the PC for poisoning her sister, then says he had to send her to a clinic and if she doesn't make it, the PC will never see the light of day ever again, then proceeds to send the PC to the cell in the cellar. On the next day, the PC is awakened by Lilith who successfully survived her "treatment" and now wants to repay her dear sister.

Edited by kapibar

Just figured I'd throw this out there, but if we need father to know a powerful wizard but don't want to make a whole new npc there's always Drelas.  The random powerful hostile NPC with his own furnished home just NW of Whiterun.  Given there's no vanilla quest attached to him he seems a perfect candidate for sourcing any nefarious magical bullshit such as futa or weird bondage collars, tattoos, etc.  

6 hours ago, kapibar said:

Tied with UUNP I'd say.

I think you are overdramatic about the issue.  It is just a mesh to node offset misalignment, no biggie (can be fixed in Outfit Studio).  The real problem is the NIF morph from UUNP, that is in itself an overcrowded morph slider mess.  (Can be also be fixed in Outfit Studio) <--- hint 

SOS is just a framework, the problem is in the resources provided. 

Many years ago, this was the solution for Skyrim LE B3lisario's SOS schlong for females - UNP 0.9 in UUNP morphed body meshes. Unless yours is a new UUNP like BHUNP.

Spoiler

If you have texture issues, maybe you find yours here.

Spoiler

or here.  Very old, links maybe broken by now.

Body slide picture.

Spoiler

d08e2d1d419cedbd1697aa76aa84ec11-2016-01

Edited by safado
6 hours ago, safado said:

I think you are overdramatic about the issue.

I don't believe I am. It's just a bug that I know of and I was unable to find a proper solution. And there are probably many more things that can go wrong. The issue is not that I had some kind of problem, but the fact that futa as a subject is a mess, extremely hard to find definitive answers, unless you're ready to really dig into it. I never really did because there wasn't anything that motivated me. But on the other hand players don't have unlimited time at their disposal and many of them might be disouraged. Hence me pushing for a solution that will work. Btw. I appreciate your effort, but I'm using CBBE.

Best option is probably to get together a bunch of people that know what they're talking about with futa stuff (which ain't me). Maybe one could cover CBBE, another UUNP etc. And get them to collaborate on a blog post guide that I could link to...

Preferably one that would end up having options for most mainstream body types + texture combinations.

I'd lock comments on the blog post so that important stuff doesn't get lost in comments. Keep it tightly controlled. Maybe have a separate topic for comments/suggestions etc.

I'm sure the community could use it for more than WT anyway...

But I just don't have the time to do this. If anyone is up to it....?

Edited by Monoman1
1 hour ago, Monoman1 said:

But I just don't have the time to do this. If anyone is up to it....?

I'm happy to do SE CBBE (3ba etc) and BHUNP (after tats and outfit lol)

edit

Wait I still don't understand how your going to do it without making a custom npc? Your going to flag sister as male in sexlab right? How are you going to give her a schlong or is it down to the user to manualy select her and give her it once that part of the quest is reached?

Another option we didnt think about is making a fully packaged npc but with a bodyslide data set so users could build her body (2 versions female and futa) to whatever size they want whilst you still keep the perfect mesh and texture because they are all bundled in. Could add custom sliders to bodyslide to controll cock and ball size?

Edited by audhol
1 hour ago, audhol said:

I'm happy to do SE CBBE (3ba etc) and BHUNP (after tats and outfit lol)

Good stuff. 

Get cracking. Where's my whip...

Btw, I don't know what you've planned but could I ask that when you're done with the tat that you move on to the outfit, rather than beginning work on an alternate tat? It's just that I would like to finish of the party dance section but I could do with an outfit for testing purposes. There's no rush or anything. I've gone back to SLS for the moment to try to straighten out the stupid thugs...

Spoiler

image.jpeg

I think: 2 options initially: Submit or fight

Submit: Hard but fair outcome: Takes all your gold, all your equipped items and half the stuff in your inventory. Add some light DD's. And a good fucking and you're free to go. 

Fight: Add some way of yielding but now is a harder outcome: Takes everything you have. A hard fucking. Adds heavy bondage. And dump you in some random location in Skyrim (used and abused)

But where should your stolen stolen stuff be sent to...? 

1. I could send it to the owner that sent the thugs to deal with you? But it could be difficult to pickpocket stuff back.

2. Or I could maybe try to keep the thugs in the world somewhere (they are usually deleted so that could be tricky). 

3. Or i could send your stuff to the lost and found shop.

Another question is how it'd work with defeat mods...

I think (at least for SL defeat) what would happen is as usual you get defeated but get back up again but the thugs attack you again (this is what normally happens).

But at least you'll have the option to yield to them? And of course you should get only the hard outcome at this stage...

Think I'll also see if I can change their composition from 3 heavy melee (which can be exploited) to 1 tank, 1 mage, 1 archer for better balance and/or increase the number of thugs.

Edited by Monoman1
12 hours ago, griffinjohn59 said:

Just figured I'd throw this out there, but if we need father to know a powerful wizard but don't want to make a whole new npc there's always Drelas.  The random powerful hostile NPC with his own furnished home just NW of Whiterun.  Given there's no vanilla quest attached to him he seems a perfect candidate for sourcing any nefarious magical bullshit such as futa or weird bondage collars, tattoos, etc.  

Good thinking. 

I wonder could the mage perform some magic ritual so that you would need to have your futa sister cum inside you at least once a day or you get weaker. Queue begging for sisters cock. 

(or you both get weaker maybe)

Sidenote: Yes, I know. Highly convenient magic voodoo stuff....

26 minutes ago, Monoman1 said:

Btw, I don't know what you've planned but could I ask that when you're done with the tat that you move on to the outfit, rather than beginning work on an alternate tat?

Yep O.K. if it's alright with you can we keep the outfit exchange private for now as I've got some ideas to make it more WT friendly and it might get overly complicated if I try to please every comment from people that want different things. When we've got something we both like you can share your screenies with the world!

Nearly finished the pubic slut tat then that just leaves the whole leg but I know what I'm doing and already gathered some material for it. Unfortunately theres some real life job to go to.☹️

If it's useful in any way below is the diary entry i always added to my game since i used this mod for Pchs version

[pagebreak]<font face='$HandwrittenFont'>
To recap my name is Alessia, named after Saint Alessia the slave queen who mother used to say our family line are descended from. Let's hope i don't have to share her early life. I am almost 19 years old and have lived all my life here in Whiterun hold yet i rarely visit the city, farming life has always kept me busy 

Lately everywhere i go men seem so interested in me which mother says is normal "you're becoming a woman" I'm not too sure I'm ready for womanhood, Yesmeda my best friend married last season and she's only a year or so older than me and living in Daggerfall. How her father could sell her to some noble is beyond my understanding

Speaking of father's It is becoming tougher and tougher to get along with my father. 

He has been strict with me as long as I can remember and sometimes even harsh, but recently It started to get worse. I hear the other farmers talk about a civil war when I ask about the situation they tell me It's not the business of a female or a peasant at that.

I suppose it is because of this war - almost all of our horses & cattle got confiscated for the war efforts and we have been left only with some of our livestock to live from. I worry that there is less and less food on our plates each day, mother tells me not to worry but It has been sometime since I saw coin in our home

Could it be there is another reason? I always thought father considered me his own, as he married Mother when I was just a little fatherless baby. 18 years ago now... maybe the time got to him... yet the way he has been looking at me lately... I remember he used to look at mother that way... i'm not sure I like it. But then not having his own offspring especially a son has to be hard on him... 

I think he blames Mother for that. They used to... do that adult stuff regularly when i was younger but It's been ages since i was awoken by those grunting sounds they would make

I saw him again the other day watching me bathe, i always assumed he was protecting me after all I'm old enough to know just how dangerous Skyrim is especially to females. I've seen those poor women in chains, called all kinds of wicked things, having men touch them all the time. I wonder what that feels like... having a man take a firm hold of you, run his hands and lips all over your body... there's that funny feeling in my stomach again

I should check on Mother she hasn't been looking well lately and i do love her so...
</font>

2 hours ago, audhol said:

Wait I still don't understand how your going to do it without making a custom npc? Your going to flag sister as male in sexlab right? How are you going to give her a schlong or is it down to the user to manualy select her and give her it once that part of the quest is reached?

Menu Option -> "Sister's Futa Schlong": <Pull a list of available schlongs from SoS> (Need to check if this can be done. I'd imagine it can since the SoS menu itself does it)

When sister becomes futa apply selected schlong (this is doable. Yps does it)

If the schlong works for the player then it'll work for Sister. That's an easy way to test. 

2 hours ago, audhol said:

Another option we didnt think about is making a fully packaged npc but with a bodyslide data set so users could build her body (2 versions female and futa) to whatever size they want whilst you still keep the perfect mesh and texture because they are all bundled in. Could add custom sliders to bodyslide to controll cock and ball size?

Yea... but textures, textures, textures. 
I bet you every penny I have there will be many "but I don't like X texture, can you do Y texture instead?!"

And you'll spend the rest of your life making variants. 

+ don't forget unless the bodyslides are capable of being very closely matched to a users existing body slide then the sister will change shaped on equipping clothes. (And you're depending on the user adjusting bodyslide in the first place - and we both know most users are lazy AF :P)

It's also more... future proof - If someone comes out with a new body/texture/schlong combination then there's no need to create another variant. 

1 hour ago, audhol said:

Yep O.K. if it's alright with you can we keep the outfit exchange private for now as I've got some ideas to make it more WT friendly and it might get overly complicated if I try to please every comment from people that want different things. When we've got something we both like you can share your screenies with the world!

Nearly finished the pubic slut tat then that just leaves the whole leg but I know what I'm doing and already gathered some material for it. Unfortunately theres some real life job to go to.☹️

I hear ya. 

1 hour ago, Zebip00 said:

I always thought father considered me his own

Next update father is your biological father IMO. There's been a lot of inferring and beating around the bush. Let's just drop the BS shall we. There's no references to father as your step father. There probably even shouldn't be any direct references that father IS your biological Father. That way users can create whatever fiction they want. 

It's another reason for configurable Father. Though I've gotten 0 submissions for alternate races so you'll have to clone/set your own. 

4 hours ago, Monoman1 said:

If the schlong works for the player then it'll work for Sister. That's an easy way to test. 

nods, o.k. one thing I have found when playing is if I make a female follower futa using SoS and set her sex in sexlab to male the animations very often default back to her being female. Maybe theres more that needs to be done or maybe it needs changing out one npc completely for another. I don't know if its possible  to create a new npc as male but use a female body without them being a custom race, I guess a custom race can still use the default female body and textures right?

11 minutes ago, audhol said:

nods, o.k. one thing I have found when playing is if I make a female follower futa using SoS and set her sex in sexlab to male the animations very often default back to her being female. Maybe theres more that needs to be done or maybe it needs changing out one npc completely for another. I don't know if its possible  to create a new npc as male but use a female body without them being a custom race, I guess a custom race can still use the default female body and textures right?

How are you starting the animation?

When starting a scene an array of actors is passed to sexlab. 

The actor at index zero of the array is generally considered... 'the recipient' 

Edited by Monoman1
1 hour ago, Monoman1 said:

How are you starting the animation?

When starting a scene an array of actors is passed to sexlab. 

The actor at index zero of the array is generally considered... 'the recipient' 

Rachel Green Jennifer Anniston GIF - Rachel Green Jennifer Anniston Woosh GIFs

Most times it was making  a submisive lola mistress a futa.

41 minutes ago, audhol said:

Most times it was making  a submisive lola mistress a futa.

Not too familiar with lola. When you normally start a scene is mistress lola the giver or the receiver? 

Also I think if you check the console it'll list the actors in the array as the scene starts

Edited by Monoman1
19 minutes ago, Monoman1 said:

When you normally start a scene is mistress lola the giver or the receiver? 

lol I would guess she's the giver. Anyway I'm sure you know how to make it work, I was just relating from my experience a pitfall of futa integration.

Another Stage done

Spoiler

1216336858_SkyrimSpecialEdition23_05_202220_55_33.png.7708c9907a47b668b95484c530c4ed62.png1066377517_SkyrimSpecialEdition23_05_202220_55_45.png.adeb9ee4600420cc22ac261fa9a71241.png1795175366_SkyrimSpecialEdition23_05_202220_56_03.png.29c8049241d3b8fd31683094b261d9d8.png

Guys which sounds more demeaning for the last stage, "Maid Service" or "Maid to Serve"?

As a throw in.. it is being slightly exaggerated how hard Futa is to get functional.  I am LE / CBBE and I have it functional in my game.. it took like an hour to figure out tops.  It's not complex it takes about the same level of effort reading, learning and setting up anything else has over the years...  

13 hours ago, audhol said:

Another Stage done

How is it on top of the pubic hair? What sorcery is that? :D

13 hours ago, audhol said:

Guys which sounds more demeaning for the last stage, "Maid Service" or "Maid to Serve"?

I think jc321's got it - 'service maid'

8 hours ago, lorddenorstrus said:

I am LE / CBBE and I have it functional in my game..

What skin texture do you use? 

And which futa mod please as I'm also LE/CBBE