I read some posts saying that Monoman is planning to add a sister and a brother to the story. I think that's a nice feature, but it seems it will only be available after further pregnancy/enslavement. I'd only suggest the possibility to also find them in case you decide to escape (after you discover the mother enslavement - she would tell to look for them), just like you have the option to find uncle Benji and finish the quest.

I know most people are playing for the hardcore enslavement part, but I usually like to use this mod to role play until Father takes the virginity and after a few tasks, and then I decide to leave the house before things get too serious/dark. So, it would be nice to find the sister and brother after your escape without necessarily having to get pregnant. Having them as potential followers so you can start adventuring, as an alternative way to finish the Wartimes quest.

2 hours ago, safado said:

Check this.

If version older than 8, better start new game.   Home dirt moved and will not gracefully update in instanced cells, because cell static mesh position recorded in save the first time loaded.

Recommend to also check the SLS beta new requirements.

Download both from here.

Primary Monoman1 link

Thanks!

Edited by Highborn

Can't get this to play well with YPS on AE. I'm running Wartimes 10.3 and YPS SSE 6.2.1 version with Monoman's Tweak BETA SE v1.7 version on top.

Both mods work fine on their own, just Wartimes doesn't seem to catch YPS events. Stuff like Eyeshadow & Lipstick work fine, but as soon as theres a task involved like haircolor or piercings Wartimes never updates the task after i've done it. The piercings event through Wartimes didnt work at all. I added them manually by talking with the other lady and father recognized them, but the task never completed, which in turn made Wartimes timers never resume. Haircoloring worked fine on YPS side but the task never updates and father still thinks i got the old haircolor.

Is there a way through console / debug or otherwise to forcecomplete the tasks, or circumvent the checks? Or some other workaround? I love this part of the mod and i'd hate to disable it.

I should mention that i started out using just emilys version of YPS and later slapped the tweak on top when i realized SLS and Wartimes thought it not installed. Both mods detected it with the tweak afterwards but yeah...things still seem borked. Any help would be appreciated

14 minutes ago, chaimhewast said:

There's your problem. YPS Tweak is up to 2.4, and those weren't tracked until 1.9.

Well shit, i simply grabbed the latest "SE Version" i found, thinking the beta was only for LE. Thanks for pointing that out^^

Now heres to hoping the upgrade mid save wont break things :D

19 hours ago, Clea Strange said:

with the the idea of the sister, will their be an option to disable her if that becomes an idea.

Yeah, it was said that it's optional. And you can also choose to disable only the sister, or only the brother.

2 hours ago, tamai said:

For wartimes 10.3 i dont think the little navmesh is connected to the door, since followers/slaves will not come into the home from outside.

I'd just wait til the next version. The entire house was redone from scratch. Including the navmesh. 

The outside navmesh is a different story altogether. 

32 minutes ago, Monoman1 said:

I'd just wait til the next version. The entire house was redone from scratch. Including the navmesh. 

The outside navmesh is a different story altogether. 

oh cool ^^ was having fun with the 10.3 version so far; I hope with this new version you left the drawer at the side of the bed so i can keep stuff in there ><

10 minutes ago, tamai said:

oh cool ^^ was having fun with the 10.3 version so far; I hope with this new version you left the drawer at the side of the bed so i can keep stuff in there ><

There's actually a couple more 'safe' containers now. End table + dresser + chest to help better organise on longer playthroughs. 

Not safe from debt collection though...

24 minutes ago, Monoman1 said:

There's actually a couple more 'safe' containers now. End table + dresser + chest to help better organise on longer playthroughs. 

Not safe from debt collection though...

lol awesome im all for that, since it is kinda my main home now ^^

is it possible to get the alchemy table faster? tbh before you added alchemy for the food thing i never actually used alchemy table in skyrim :D but now that i have its kinda fun howver it takes forever to get it imo.

Oh i found out this annoying bug that has been plaguing me forever, basically whenever i equip the kitchen knife sometimes the game would crash weirdly same thing happened with the regular "knife" which doesn't come from this mod its just vanilla skyrim. The thing is the knife is using the same model for the 1stperson model and the normal model, for some reason skyrim doesn't like that and it will cause crashes upon equipping "again sometimes" not all the time which is weird... Anyway the fix is to duplicate the knife mesh name it like "1stPersonKitchenKnife.nif" in the 1stpersonknife record. I mean the only one who uses the knife is me probalby so not a big deal xD i just thought i would mention it because it took me alot of testing to figure it out.

Spoiler below for anyone interested:

Spoiler

image.png.a6f82388fa6c02e15e01e2dcc1093136.png

Edited by tamai
19 minutes ago, kapibar said:

Aaaand for how long exactly? ^^

At the current rate of progress...  ∞

Zero progress on WT lately. Can't return until I finish SLS. And...

Very slow progress on SLS. Coming up against both big-ish technical problems and serious questions about features that were never implemented fully (surrendering) and how to go about it. Questions I didn't really want to answer at this point. You can read about my struggles in my 'venting' topic: https://www.loverslab.com/topic/191667-fill-aliases-with-dynamic-faction/

I largely have stealing accounting under control at this point. Pretty comprehensive list of what I've stolen from Warmaidens: 

image.jpeg

But at a slightly greater cost than I would have liked. 

Also prioritizing my health more lately. No modding until I've been out of breath for 30 mins.

And shouting at the CK for being an utter toss pot doesn't count I'm afraid. 

34 minutes ago, tamai said:

is it possible to get the alchemy table faster? tbh before you added alchemy for the food thing i never actually used alchemy table in skyrim :D but now that i have its kinda fun howver it takes forever to get it imo.

I can't even remember the conditions. Isn't it just 250 gold?

42 minutes ago, Monoman1 said:

At the current rate of progress...  ∞

So... basically you're saying that you'd wait an eternity for an update ?.

I assumed you have some problems with SLS's development judging by the thread. That's why I didn't bother you with WT (after all, you said you'll get it done AFTER the SLS update, for which I'm waiting too), but since you provoked the question yourself... Anyway, don't forget about us. Maybe cut down on sleep or something ^^.

48 minutes ago, kapibar said:

I assumed you have some problems with SLS's development judging by the thread.

Problems of scale. What was meant to be an hour or 2 side job has turned into a god damned project. 

Meant to just overhaul thugs a little but: 

- The trigger is just too 'narrow' IMO

- NPCs shouldn't be so stupid - "All my stuff is gone after WhatsHerFace was in here. Must have been imagining things. Welp, back to being a dumbass. Dup-de-doo."

- Thugs should be stronger with a better party composition. (they're all melee. Usually makes running away a cinch. But of course they keep coming. More stupidity. Should have a chance to 'lose' them). 

Ideas for outcomes are exploding:

- You should be able to surrender. This is the tricky one. Ideally you'd be able to surrender to anything/anyone. 

- Beaten, fucked and dumped somewhere (WIP). Dumping system is sort of in place. Needs more adverse location dumps. 

- Since I have an exact list of what you stole I can steal all of it back again. (and then some). 

- Why not have the person you stole from ask the thugs to bring you back and apologise. With your mouth. Or just straight up blackmail you. 

- Why not have shop keepers you stole from pissed off at you and give you shit deals. 

Possibilities, possibilities...

Edited by Monoman1
7 minutes ago, Monoman1 said:

You should be able to surrender. This is the tricky one. Ideally you'd be able to surrender to anything/anyone.

MariaEden does it. Seems to be able to surrender to anything, even during battle. You could ask Zaira how he does it?

5 minutes ago, jc321 said:

MariaEden does it. Seems to be able to surrender to anything, even during battle. You could ask Zaira how he does it?

Well its partially working already. If you go idle - combat - surrender, it'll pacify all nearby aggressors. But that's it. Its what happens next thats unclear and how or when or how long or under what conditions to nullify aggression. 

And whether or not to go with a faction system...

1 hour ago, Monoman1 said:

I can't even remember the conditions. Isn't it just 250 gold?

Its 300 gold however everytime I ask he says ill wait until you do more chores and im not sure the number im suppose to do to get him to give me the table.

11 minutes ago, tamai said:

Its 300 gold however everytime I ask he says ill wait until you do more chores and im not sure the number im suppose to do to get him to give me the table.

Check topic xx4D4BC6

Looks like 30 tasks - stuff like cleaning the floor, making dinner etc. (Not the side tasks)

help  pchsFatherTasksDone

Edited by Monoman1
17 minutes ago, Monoman1 said:

Well its partially working already. If you go idle - combat - surrender, it'll pacify all nearby aggressors. But that's it. Its what happens next thats unclear and how or when or how long or under what conditions to nullify aggression. 

And whether or not to go with a faction system...

There's 3 scenarios in ME if I can recall.

1. You wear a ring which instantly nullifies any aggression so you can walk up to bandits with no issues, just don't remove the ring

2. When you surrender you get assaulted then a certain time period before they become aggressive again (I assume is normal skyrim stuff)

3. You surrender and are then kept .. I assume this puts you into a faction. It doesn't appear to be a bandit faction since you can get sold on and don't face any issues with guards etc.. once released. 

23 minutes ago, Monoman1 said:

Ideas for outcomes are exploding:

You should be able to surrender. This is the tricky one. Ideally you'd be able to surrender to anything/anyone. 

Beaten, fucked and dumped somewhere (WIP). Dumping system is sort of in place. Needs more adverse location dumps. 

Since I have an exact list of what you stole I can steal all of it back again. (and then some). 

Why not have the person you stole from ask the thugs to bring you back and apologise. With your mouth. Or just straight up blackmail you. 

Why not have shop keepers you stole from pissed off at you and give you shit deals. 

Possibilities, possibilities...

These all sound super fun, but aren't you just making a defeat mod at this point? I'm a little reminded of cursed loot and how it tried to take every single mechanic and tried to put it under one umbrella. DCL obviously isn't a bad mod but all of the things that it does are limited to Kimy's exact vision (and kinks).   This Thugs project seems like it would be a good fit for your mod tweaks as a hook into naked defeat or classic defeat.