16 minutes ago, Zerena said:

Is SD+ a requirement for Momoman's tweaked version of this mod or does it work perfectly fine without it?

There are 3 outcomes that end in SD, if it's not present - WT will just finish the quest on its side. If you avoid these outcomes - WT has its own mechanic, so you're good to go.

@Monoman1 I'd like to report a probable bug in version 10.3 related to the "initial sex" request by father.

Essentially the issue is likely related to the force greet you get once you meet the threshold (through # task completion) that father approach you for sex (massage initially).

After this force greet is completed I found that in previous versions this would trigger a sexlab scene. However, I've now tried running through this scenario multiple times and it just does not happen. After the force is completed and father asking for sex, nothing happens. No sexlab secen and you do not get the "relieve tension" dialog in the "Father?`" dialog either.

At this point, if I wait a short amount of time, father will get angry for not "relieving him" and r*pe me. Bastard. After this has happend, the "relieve tension" dialog is releasesd, if I am not mistaken.

It's almost as if the end of that FG is supposed to trigger a sexlab scene, which subsequently releases the "release tension" dialog, which is something I am pretty sure the mod did in previous versions.

To get around it, after the initial sex FG has completed, I've tried to "set pchsFatherSex to 0", which enables the "release tension" dialog. If I then use this dialog (triggering the sexlab scene) and wait, father will no longer get angry for being aroused for too long.

An additional thing I tried: If I trigger the initial sexlab massage scene through an apology this issue does not occur. The sexlab scene will start after the apology and release the "relieve tension" dialog.

This is probably not a particularly big issue in version 10.3, given that the sex-part of the mod is started either way (although it is through unavoidable rape in case you are not giving an apology). However, given the difference between coorporating and non-coorporating you are implementing in the new version of the mod, I can imagine it could be a big pain in that.

If you need any additional info about state variables for this scenario, I still got a save, so I can help debugging the problem if you need.

As always, thank you very much for your work. Looking very much forward to the next version. :)

Also, a question for anyone who can answer: Is there a SLAL package that actually contains a "massage" scene where it is the female that giving a massage to a male?

Hello!

I have a problem with the quest where you buy the stallion: father never go home after.

I have this bug since the 6.2, i'm on sse with the 10.3 actualy.

Father follow me to skulvar, i say the things, then father talk to me, say he heading home... Then never move again. If i tell him to follow me, he don't move either.
I can't prid him to tp him to home, someone have an idea?

Thanks!

Edited by Algarinor
10 minutes ago, Algarinor said:

Hello!

I have a problem with the quest where you buy the stallion: father never go home after.

Father follow me to skulvar, i say the things, then father talk to me, say he heading home... Then never move again. If i tell him to follow me, he don't move either.

Thanks!

how do you even buy the horse? never got any message that a horse is available. do i need to do some task in forehand?

Just now, adle said:

how do you even buy the horse? never got any message that a horse is available. do i need to do some task in forehand?

The quest just appear one time, random i think.

I'm stupid btw, don't even seen the debug option to tp father to the player. It work to go back home, so i'm ok!

23 minutes ago, Algarinor said:

Hello!

Thanks!

He doesn't go home. You need to lead him back home, go inside, then talk to him there and he'll behave as if he walked home on his own and has been here waiting for you.

Don't ask me why. That's just the way it seems to work at the moment. Also (bug?) he seems to be permanently available as a follower after that (this was not the case in version 9.something).

On 6/3/2022 at 12:53 AM, Monoman1 said:

He becomes available after going to buy him from skulvar.

I tried to buy Brutus from Skulvar but there was no dialogue option for it. I had the option to buy the regular horse which i tried in case that was a prerequisite to Brutus but had no luck. If it is a dialogue from Wartimes, does it appear after some certain conditions are met, or should the dialogue be available on Skulvar from the first time Wartimes initializes?

Best regards!

9 hours ago, Balgin said:

He doesn't go home. You need to lead him back home, go inside, then talk to him there and he'll behave as if he walked home on his own and has been here waiting for you.

Don't ask me why. That's just the way it seems to work at the moment. Also (bug?) he seems to be permanently available as a follower after that (this was not the case in version 9.something).

No for me he forcegreet me then stop following me. One time i dodge it and run to the house, but he don't follow me in, he stop at the door. After i buy Brutus, i have no choice than accept the forcegreet, back home and debug, tp to me, but not a problem since i look more closely the debug menu.

4 hours ago, trellouk said:

I tried to buy Brutus from Skulvar but there was no dialogue option for it. I had the option to buy the regular horse which i tried in case that was a prerequisite to Brutus but had no luck. If it is a dialogue from Wartimes, does it appear after some certain conditions are met, or should the dialogue be available on Skulvar from the first time Wartimes initializes?

Best regards!

Father need to demand you to buy it, you can't just buy it like that.

Edited by Algarinor
17 hours ago, trellouk said:

Best regards!

21 hours ago, adle said:

is there a way to force trigger that brutus buying event?

@Monoman1

It's a random FG same as everything else. Conditions required are:

Given handjob

tasks done >= 15

reasonable hours: 8AM - 6PM

22 hours ago, Algarinor said:

father never go home after.

Goes home for me. You need to check if something is overriding his AI. 

You can use SLS debug menu 'Get Actor Package'

Get close + 1st person

On 6/6/2022 at 7:36 AM, leakim said:

I'd like to report a probable bug in version 10.3 related to the "initial sex" request by father.

Yes. I'm aware some people are getting this. I haven't. The solution seems to be 'set pchsfathersex to 0'

What game time is it when he makes the approach?

3 hours ago, Monoman1 said:

Yes. I'm aware some people are getting this. I haven't. The solution seems to be 'set pchsfathersex to 0'

What game time is it when he makes the approach?

It happens between 21:00 ~ 21:30.

I also tried triggering the FG at 09:00 ~ 09:30 in the morning (12 hours later), but the result is all the same.

Dear Monoman

I just wanted to say THANK YOU.

This mod was a great glimpse at what could be, but it stopped too soon.

The work you put in isnt just welcome, its really really good and causes a lot of... "fun" ;)

I hope this goes on and on and on! Its greatly appreciated and I ll be sending something like a coffee to ur "crappy pat".

1 hour ago, ck2modfan said:

Anybody using SE along with Amputator Tweaked? Mother not amputated. Tried fresh game and using MCM / F1 to force amputation. Body parts still remain.

I remember having issues to get it working on se, IIRC I only used mono's tweaked version and not the origional at all. Sorry don't have an SE profile anymore to check gone to the double dark side of 1.6.353 and that backport mod just screws things up.

2 hours ago, ck2modfan said:

Anybody using SE along with Amputator Tweaked? Mother not amputated. Tried fresh game and using MCM / F1 to force amputation. Body parts still remain.

Experience it too. She does have the metal caps on the ends of her limbs though, but she has the full set of limbs as well. 

20 hours ago, leakim said:

It happens between 21:00 ~ 21:30.

I also tried triggering the FG at 09:00 ~ 09:30 in the morning (12 hours later), but the result is all the same.

Thanks. 

Initial sex approach is controlled by pchsFatherIntimacyApproach. 

1. Starting off, it is 0

2. On initial approach it is set to 1. 

3. If you agree to sex or when later you are raped it is set to 2. 

4. Once it is set to 2 it passes the first hurdle for regular (tense) sex. 

I don't think there's any problem with this part. But if you could check along the way to verify. Do 'Help  Intimacy' in the console to display it's value. 

The main controlling variable for tense sex dialogue to display is; pchsFatherSex == 0

But can you also check:

pchsPcDepravity  >= 1 ; I'm going to remove this check as it seems pointless. 

pchsPcBreeder  <= 2

pchsPcGaveRough  <= 0

Once you get to Intimacy = 2 can you:

1. Can you advance time (wait) in one hour increments up until the point where you can wait only one more hour before failing the task. What I mean is: Wait 1 hour -> ok. Wait 1 more hour -> fail. Preferably this should be mid day to eliminate time issues. 

2. Create another save at the point above. 

2. Install this script and create a backup of the original: pchsWartimesPlayerScript.pex

3. Load the save and wait one hour. The task should not fail. 

4. Post the papyrus log and let me know what game time the save is at. 

I've added a bunch of traces to try to tell me where the script logic is going. 

Edited by Monoman1
18 hours ago, ck2modfan said:

If so, anything special to get it to work correctly?

16 hours ago, jc321 said:

Experience it too. She does have the metal caps on the ends of her limbs though, but she has the full set of limbs as well. 

Is it a case where loading a save:

1. Mother initially is normal (not amped)

2. A few moments later amp kicks in and does it thing. 

3. Some time later she's back to normal. 

If so: certain events reset nodes back to normal. I've probably missed some. 

If not then afraid I don't know. Perhaps the node names are different on the body you're using (though that would seem like a bad mistake on the body mods side. Though there could be reasons I wouldn't be aware of). 

3 hours ago, Monoman1 said:

Thanks. 

Initial sex approach is controlled by pchsFatherIntimacyApproach. 

1. Starting off, it is 0

2. On initial approach it is set to 1. 

3. If you agree to sex or when later you are raped it is set to 2. 

4. Once it is set to 2 it passes the first hurdle for regular (tense) sex. 

I don't think there's any problem with this part. But if you could check along the way to verify. Do 'Help  Intimacy' in the console to display it's value. 

The main controlling variable for tense sex dialogue to display is; pchsFatherSex == 0

But can you also check:

pchsPcDepravity  >= 1 ; I'm going to remove this check as it seems pointless. 

pchsPcBreeder  <= 2

pchsPcGaveRough  <= 0

Once you get to Intimacy = 2 can you:

1. Can you advance time (wait) in one hour increments up until the point where you can wait only one more hour before failing the task. What I mean is: Wait 1 hour -> ok. Wait 1 more hour -> fail. Preferably this should be mid day to eliminate time issues. 

2. Create another save at the point above. 

2. Install this script and create a backup of the original: pchsWartimesPlayerScript.pex

3. Load the save and wait one hour. The task should not fail. 

4. Post the papyrus log and let me know what game time the save is at. 

I've added a bunch of traces to try to tell me where the script logic is going. 

All of this was done at game time 13:00 ~ 13:30.

Before being approached for sex:

• pchsFatherIntimacyApproach is 0 before the FG.
  • pchsFatherIntimacyApproach is set to 1 when the FG is triggered.
  • pchsFatherIntimacyApproach is set to 2 after FG is completed. 
  • Other state after FG: 
    • pchsFatherSex is -2
    • pchsPcDepravity is 1
    • pchsPcBreeder is 0
    • pchsPcGaveRough is 0

Advancing once (1 hour) is enough for father to get angry. Created save right before this wait.

I've then replaced the script. However, upon loading the save and waiting one hour, the result is the same: Father gets angry all the same.

I may have screwed up with logging, though. I've never really needed logging before, but are the following assumptions on my part correct: Update skyrim.ini for MO2 profile to, for example:

[Papyrus]
bEnableLogging=1
bEnableProfiling=0
bEnableTrace=1
bLoadDebugInformation=1
fPostLoadUpdateTimeMS=2000

Then expect log files to be placed in following location: C:\Users\{USERNAME}\Documents\My Games\Skyrim\Logs\Script\User

With this config, I only get the following files: Apropos2.#.log, ConditionalExpressionsExtended.#.log, SexLabDebug.#.log. I assume I am supposed to get something for Wartimes? I probably did something wrong, but not exactly sure what.

If I can get the logging working I shall try again.

1 minute ago, leakim said:

Advancing once (1 hour) is enough for father to get angry.

Is this always the case with this bug?

It may just be some problem with setting the initial timestamp then. 

2 minutes ago, leakim said:

Update skyrim.ini for MO2 profile to, for example:

For MO it has self contained inis in the MO 'profiles' folder. 

Those are the ones you have to change. Not the one in documents. 

24 minutes ago, Monoman1 said:

Is this always the case with this bug?

It may just be some problem with setting the initial timestamp then. 

For MO it has self contained inis in the MO 'profiles' folder. 

Those are the ones you have to change. Not the one in documents. 

Yes. It was always only one hour. Both when I initially had the bug, when I tested it yesterday and when I tested it just now.

About config files: Yeah, I am aware of that, and those are the files I've edited. To be fair I did not have anything in the log folder before, but after changing the config I had variations of those three log files I mentioned above.

1 hour ago, leakim said:

I assume I am supposed to get something for Wartimes? I probably did something wrong, but not exactly sure what.

Whoops. Teach me to read more carefully. 

I'm just looking for the usual papyrus log. 

Actually it doesn't matter for the moment because if the timestamp is wrong and you're failing immediately then the debugging is kind of useless. 

Hold off until I have a closer look. 

Edit:

Ok.

I believe this is all down to the timestamp not being set when father makes his approach. But I think this should have only affected cooperative daughters. 

If you had to be raped then it should be working ok because the timestamp is set there. 

Sort of explains why it never happened to me, because I never cooperate and if I did cooperate it was likely during a speed test where the timestamp would have been a bit more... accurate. 

I will set the timestamp and directly enable tension dialogue so that you don't have to wait the hour for the script update. 

Edited by Monoman1
1 hour ago, Monoman1 said:

Whoops. Teach me to read more carefully. 

I'm just looking for the usual papyrus log. 

Actually it doesn't matter for the moment because if the timestamp is wrong and you're failing immediately then the debugging is kind of useless. 

Hold off until I have a closer look. 

Edit:

Ok.

I believe this is all down to the timestamp not being set when father makes his approach. But I think this should have only affected cooperative daughters. 

If you had to be raped then it should be working ok because the timestamp is set there. 

Sort of explains why it never happened to me, because I never cooperate and if I did cooperate it was likely during a speed test where the timestamp would have been a bit more... accurate. 

I will set the timestamp and directly enable tension dialogue so that you don't have to wait the hour for the script update. 

Very nice. If you need me to test it, please let me know soonishly.

Otherwise I will probably be nuking this save to revamp my mod setup.

2 hours ago, adle said:

@Monoman1 suggestion for new WT.

maybe make sexlab virginity status tracked. could be a nice line, that father was your first sexual intercourse.

sincerely AD

There is already a messagebox detailing that father took your virginity. If you resist and get raped. 

It's not much I know.