On 5/26/2022 at 7:02 PM, The Ashen said:

Mid game the "Soldier's Cook" task stopped becoming available. Is this intentional because I killed the dragon at the Western Watchtower, or is it a bug I can resolve?

Open the console and type: set pchsTaskSoldiers to 0

I haven't played this mod in a while, but if this bug hasn't been fixed yet, this should make the task available again. Setting the variable to -1 instead will make it go on cooldown. The variable is supposed to be set to -1 when the task is completed, but for some reason it's not. You will need to set the variable to -1 everytime you complete the task if you want to play the mod as intended.

I reported this bug about a year ago now...

On 5/29/2022 at 8:11 AM, 1Jessica1_1 said:

Yes Sir i got zaz v8+
I Put WT below alternate start and that also didn't fix my issue ;/ ty tho

Are you using ZAZ SE 8.0+ from one of the links below?  The game goes CTD trying to load zbfPoleDance_MidWood "Pole Dance". The "Pole Dance" is in the middle of the "Home" but in a disabled state, until re-enabled during a gameplay scene.  ZAP older than 8 do not have "Dance" furniture.

Likely fault entry in log: (TESObjectREFR*) -> (FormId: 6502424C, File: `pchsWartimes.esp`, BaseForm: null)

Place in cell referencing ZAP8 Pole Dance but getting a NULL (do not exist) instead.  The entry also include a script from ZAP that also fail to load.

Also, remove any voice pack for Wartimes that includes an Elder Scrolls Plug-in (ESP file).  Remove any patch for Wartime SE posted in the SkyrimSE section, those are for legacy 1.0.

The packs of ZAP SE 8+ can be found here:

Select one of this Main packages:

***The meshes are for Skyrim LE CBBE and you will get floating breast's accessories if using CBBE SE or derivative.  Install and overwrite with bodyslide patch for CBBE SE and 3BA.

Patch with:

• ZAZ 8.0+ rev3 hotfix patch.  Copy to skyrim se\data and enable in load list after ZAP, necessary for all ZAP 8+.
Spoiler

***Add-on for ZAP 8+: CBBE SE and 3BBB (3BA) bodyslides files.  Use it to overwrite ZAP 8+ CBBE.

ZAP 8.0+ CBBE SE 3BA: https://www.loverslab.com/applications/core/interface/file/attachment.php?id=871487

Spoiler

Check dependencies:

Spoiler

Wartimes tweak 10.x hard dependencies are:

• sexlab
  • zaz animation pack 8plus  (8+)
  • UIextensions:  now needed for hotkeys and proper init.
  • Soft dependency but integral to extended features :  SL survival, v0.675 beta or better, is developed to complement wartimes.
  • Recommend having "pchswartimes.esp" high(index number) in the load other, near or before the "modern brawl bug fix.esp" and the bashed/smashed patch. Make sure is loaded after any lighting effect modifiers.  If not sure, load it last.

• Not listed, but also a soft dependency:
    • Alternate Start - Live Another Life
      • not needed, the Wartime MCM menu also has a manual start.
    • EDIT MAR/30/2022: I was copy/pasting and forgot to add some old/new stuff:

• Display Model 2 is not required. It is soft dependency now and the animation used is replaced with a valid ZAZ version.  DM2 assets were intended for pchsWartimes2 "Wartimes - Soulgem Factory" but that quest never got completed by PCHS. 
      • Devious Devices Expansion: Soft dependency. Dynamic DD removal cost. The favor cost to remove a devious device goes up when you get one removed. This cost gradually reduces back down to the base cost over time. Max cost and increment configurable in json: ddreminc & ddremmax. Minor devices like collars and cuff are ignored by default to maintain corruption/slavery context of Wartimes.
      • SLSO: soft dependency.  Track NPC orgasms to validate "satisfaction". May need tweaking SLSO settings because of some issues with the mod edging forever.
      • Schlongs of Skyrim: Soft dependency.  Change Father's schlongs to preferred fix value instead of default random. 
      • SD+ is soft dependency for some path that ends Wartimes main quest with the PC enslavement (Enslaved Daughter/Niece end).  Not having it will not break the game but instead will result in the PC in normal play with Wartime ending, and it quest completed.   This is not changed from original Wartime.
      • Simple Slavery:  Soft Dependency.  During Toss out scene, a possible outcome could be slavery by Simple Slavery's mods add-on. 
      • RapeTatsis soft dependency. Submissive sluts can ask their Father to mark them like the slut they are in exchange for favors.
      • Paradise Halls Enhanced(PAHE) is soft dependency, it is used to enslave NPCs as house servants. A way to delegate some tasks, but it needs to be requested by main NPC "Father". 
        • From Wartime 5.2: Paradise Halls: Father is building a harem of sluts with you as his queen slut. Assign PAH slaves to home duty. Father will grant you favour based on their stats: their body (weight), PAH submission, PAH sex training & wartimes 'home training'. Slaves will attempt to complete basic tasks for you when you're about to fail that task. Tasks covered: food, drink & sex for Father. Sex with Aldo. Cleaning the house & the supply run. Slaves can still fail their tasks and Father will hold you responsible for their failure too. Their traits are important for the success chance of the task. Slaves gain home training when they successfully complete a task. If they fail a task you can whip them to teach them a lesson and increase their training in the process. Even a useless slave is a nice safety net that might save you from failing a task. Slaves may periodically be fucked by Father or Aldo. Father's boredom plays a large part in the favour you receive from assigning a slave. If it's a new slave or a slave he hasn't had in a long time then you'll get the maximum favour for that slave based on her stats. If you assign a slave and immediately try to unassign her it'll cost you favour. If you unassign a slave and try to assign her back you'll get less favour due to Father's boredom with that slave. Slave must be wearing a leash collar. Only one slot currently. Probably bump it up to maybe 3 eventually.

Soft dependencies from author posts below:

From original Wartime tweak modification from Monoman1.

• Recommended mods for 'full' experience
  • 2x Tweaks above.
    • He meant:
      • Amputator Framework Tweak
      • Immersive Fashion Tweak
  • A pregnancy mod - Either Fertility Mode or Beeing Female
    • I recommend Fertility Mod v3 and add-on/patch Fertility Mode v3 Fixes and Updates
  • Fill Her Up Baka edition
  • Devious Devices Expansion
  • SL Survival  (the beta)
  • Milk Mod Economy
  • Optional - 'Time Passes' or 'Living Takes Time' to make tasks like cooking take time.
  • Bathing in Skyrim Tweaked
  • A mod that makes cum last longer - Maybe Sexlab Cum Overlays.

Edited by safado
2 hours ago, Antaufein said:

Open the console and type: set pchsTaskSoldiers to 0

I haven't played this mod in a while, but if this bug hasn't been fixed yet, this should make the task available again. Setting the variable to -1 instead will make it go on cooldown. The variable is supposed to be set to -1 when the task is completed, but for some reason it's not. You will need to set the variable to -1 everytime you complete the task if you want to play the mod as intended.

I reported this bug about a year ago now...

The bug is still in 10.3.

@The Ashen

Evade bug by not offering blowjobs, your *slut. ?

Anything else is valid.

*joking

@Monoman1

Is in the script pchsWartimesSt200GetTaskSoldiers7 line 27 'taskSoldiers.SetValue(3)', need to be taskSoldiers.SetValue(-1). 

Triggered by dialogue entry [INFO:__0C15C6] ('It would please me greatly! Hope your little throat can handle me!' in GRUP Topic Children of pchsWartimesTaskSoldiersB001T005 "This slut would offer her mouth, if that pleases you?" [DIAL:__0C15C5])

Edited by safado
On 5/30/2022 at 7:46 AM, RinolaRaylo said:

Y'know, I think I see why he hasn't succeeded if this is him "trying."

I think it's a joke buuut just in case: Father doesn't masturbate. Why would he? So I'd guess:

1. Another mod started the scene (and in a bad pos) like spectator crowds or something

2. Sex called for father + player but you've got full chastity gear on and the DD animation filter split you up. 

3. Checking if father is actually fucking mother would require a script check and I CBA :P

Edited by Monoman1

started new (throw-away) campaign of WT in preparation for new potential features. some possible thoughts for future:

- nerf to trade: if PC has expensive item(s) that someone of their station should not have (jewel, potion, etc...), merchant will not buy. Assumed that PC stole it (even if didn't). Could even confiscate the item. if PC protests, calls guard/bounty.

- nerf to gold: if PC has over X amount of gold... something happens where PC becomes target. again, someone of their station should not have so much. some ideas: during father checkup, he notices PC has too much and arbitrarily takes some for himself. merchant changes buy/sell rate to be very unfavorable for PC (she can afford it)

- various other mods destroy clothes (Milk Addict, MWA (thanks for both btw!), Devious Mimics, etc...). whippings and other events destroy clothes. can the PC use favour to get new clothes from father? latest expected outfit?

EDIT: see that new clothese does indeed exist

- the misc tasks (dog walking, etc...) are never taken because they don't pay enough. maybe make configurable gold or they can earn favour? something to make the PC periodically be incented to take on task

- before father uses "all protein diet", provides food for PC but laced with either lactacid or skooma

- nerf to chopping wood for hulda. 5 gold per piece plus everything free in bannered mare. 

thanks for keeping this mod fresh with your new ideas!

Edited by ck2modfan

On 5/30/2022 at 1:46 AM, RinolaRaylo said:

Y'know, I think I see why he hasn't succeeded if this is him "trying."

Now, that's funny.  I guess this is why sex education should be taught in skyrim.

The only time I've seen that line is when I go into the wartimes house but I'm not playing wartimes and he invariably is having sex with mother.  Trying to talk with him at such times will give me that line.

Quick question about the rent system, whats the punishments for not paying rent other than building up debt? What impacts will the debt have on the gameplay, and at certain levels of dept, how will punishments manifest themselves? Bondage? Cellar? Sex progression? That sort of thing

Obviously not the sort of highbrow thing I would normaly watch, It was a....uhhh..... a friend that showed it to me I think from tiktok. Anyway here is father having a dinner party for his posh friends.

"I've got some important guests coming for dinner tonight, you will prepear a meal for them before they arrive"

"What do you want me to do when they get here daddy?"

"I don't want you embarrasing me with your slutty nonsence you will wait under the table and help my guests to relax whilst I talk business, If you're a good girl you'll get a  meal out of it too"

"Yes Daddy, whatever you want"

(yes I know its not possible to recreate without custom anims and scene spacing etc)

https://www.redtube.com/39992821

18 hours ago, audhol said:

Obviously not the sort of highbrow thing I would normaly watch, It was a....uhhh..... a friend that showed it to me I think from tiktok. Anyway here is father having a dinner party for his posh friends.

"I've got some important guests coming for dinner tonight, you will prepear a meal for them before they arrive"

"What do you want me to do when they get here daddy?"

"I don't want you embarrasing me with your slutty nonsence you will wait under the table and help my guests to relax whilst I talk business, If you're a good girl you'll get a  meal out of it too"

"Yes Daddy, whatever you want"

(yes I know its not possible to recreate without custom anims and scene spacing etc)

https://www.redtube.com/39992821

It's a fine idea but like you say it needs something more than a message box.

19 hours ago, kinkeag said:

Quick question about the rent system, whats the punishments for not paying rent other than building up debt? What impacts will the debt have on the gameplay, and at certain levels of dept, how will punishments manifest themselves? Bondage? Cellar? Sex progression? That sort of thing

ATM I don't think there is any punishment. It just piles up. The chief thing about debt is that father will take your shit to cover the cost. And he doesn't really give you great value for the things he takes - this encourages you to sell stuff you might like to hang on to. He'll also take things from your room so there's no hoarding wealth while trying to endure. 

I guess I could also, potentially, tie task failure to debt. Fail a task - add debt...

20 hours ago, ck2modfan said:

started new (throw-away) campaign of WT in preparation for new potential features. some possible thoughts for future:

- nerf to trade: if PC has expensive item(s) that someone of their station should not have (jewel, potion, etc...), merchant will not buy. Assumed that PC stole it (even if didn't). Could even confiscate the item. if PC protests, calls guard/bounty.

- nerf to gold: if PC has over X amount of gold... something happens where PC becomes target. again, someone of their station should not have so much. some ideas: during father checkup, he notices PC has too much and arbitrarily takes some for himself. merchant changes buy/sell rate to be very unfavorable for PC (she can afford it)

- various other mods destroy clothes (Milk Addict, MWA (thanks for both btw!), Devious Mimics, etc...). whippings and other events destroy clothes. can the PC use favour to get new clothes from father? latest expected outfit?

EDIT: see that new clothese does indeed exist

- the misc tasks (dog walking, etc...) are never taken because they don't pay enough. maybe make configurable gold or they can earn favour? something to make the PC periodically be incented to take on task

- before father uses "all protein diet", provides food for PC but laced with either lactacid or skooma

- nerf to chopping wood for hulda. 5 gold per piece plus everything free in bannered mare. 

thanks for keeping this mod fresh with your new ideas!

Some interesting ideas there but I think some of them would be better placed in SLS. Top 2 in particular and maybe the last one. 

Chopping wood - I think it'll depend on things. 30 gold for watching a boring chop wood animation seems fair. It's just that the other side tasks pay less for more game time. Maybe passing time would discourage it more. 

Edited by Monoman1
5 minutes ago, ck2modfan said:

Getting message: No position data for clutter. Tried Wheel/Tidy/Record Clutter. Any way to fix? SE 10.3 version.

There's a foreign object somewhere in the home (or you brought something in to decorate it etc). 

Do a full room tidy then record clutter again. 

1 hour ago, Monoman1 said:

There's a foreign object somewhere in the home (or you brought something in to decorate it etc). 

Do a full room tidy then record clutter again. 

thank you. that worked. don't know what the foreign object is. didn't recall seeing the recording clutter message (IIRC) when starting game in house. either way... thanks.

5 hours ago, ck2modfan said:

wondering if something happened (or didn't happen) at start-up. now after getting the tense speech, not getting the relieve tension dialog. is there a way to kick start? tried debug and start timers. didn't change anything.

Some people seem to get this and I have no idea why. I haven't seen it once. Starting to really annoy me now. 

So can you confirm that:

0: Conditions for sex approach: pchsFatherIntimacyApproach = 0, pchsFatherTasksDone >= 25

1. Father is approaching: "Your mother's been gone for so long already. Daddy's starting to get quite... *tense*." - pchsFatherIntimacyApproach is set to 1

2. Are you cooperating or refusing?

3 Cooperating - pchsFatherIntimacyApproach is set to 2

3a. If cooperating all you should need to do is wait 1 hour. Then father should get tense and the dialogue should appear. 

3b. If not check values: pchsBoundarySex & pchsRegSexBeginsAt. BoundarySex must be >= RegSexBeginsAt for the timer to fire tense sex.

4 Refusing

4a. Father should re-approach on conditions: pchsFatherIntimacyApproach = 1, pchsFatherTasksDone >= 40

4b. You are raped and pchsFatherIntimacyApproach is set to 2

4c. Timer for sex should now fire every something like 4-8 hours. If not check values: pchsBoundarySex & pchsRegSexBeginsAt

You can kind of force speed things up by setting conditions manually and use the debug menu 'Fire force greet'.

You can also set pchsForceGreetStatusOff to disable the 'check in' FGs. (should be used for debugging only)

Edited by Monoman1

Side note:

Something very funny is starting to happen to the FG dialogue block. The new approach for rent: "We need to talk sweetheart" leads into another topic explaining things. The FG topic should just automatically roll into the following topic, as has been the way with every other topic in the FG block. I've done this a thousand time before but now...

Spoiler

image.jpeg

The problem is that "We need to talk sweetheart" has dialogue option "...". 

This usually means that invisible continue flag is not set on the topic. But it IS marked as invisible continue. 

It's not a major issue but it's very odd and extremely discouraging. What happens is father will move on to the explaining topic anyway as if invisible continue was set. But not really. Not until you click '...'. Then he'll start the explaining topic again... 

I've tried: 

Reflag topics as invisible continue. 

Deleting both the FG topic and the lead in topic and remaking them. 

Change the flag in TesEdit instead of CK

Rebuilt the SEQ file.

Maybe the FG block has just gotten too big. Wouldn't surprise me knowing bethesda...

So very fed up of the quirkiness of the CK now. I'd honestly say that dealing with this kind of shit takes up most of my modding time.

Edit:

*Sigh*

Changed '...' to 'Yes Father?'

At least makes sense now but I'm fearful of the future stability of the FG block and the fact that I (the creator) had to give in and change to suit the CK software....

3 hours spent trying to sort that nonsense today.

Edited by Monoman1

Regarding the …

this is sadly a common issue. I had this already a lot on WT before. So this is not a new issue. 
what is causing it … no idea.

you could do it the lola way. Remove FG and make a notification that father winks at you or smth (maybe with high Submission with a shock in the collar) that he wants something from you and you have to talk to him in the next 1 h or smth like that.

FG anyway have a high potential of breaking things.

Edited by coffeeink
5 hours ago, Monoman1 said:

Some people seem to get this and I have no idea why. I haven't seen it once. Starting to really annoy me now. 

So can you confirm that:

0: Conditions for sex approach: pchsFatherIntimacyApproach = 0, pchsFatherTasksDone >= 25

1. Father is approaching: "Your mother's been gone for so long already. Daddy's starting to get quite... *tense*." - pchsFatherIntimacyApproach is set to 1

2. Are you cooperating or refusing?

3 Cooperating - pchsFatherIntimacyApproach is set to 2

3a. If cooperating all you should need to do is wait 1 hour. Then father should get tense and the dialogue should appear. 

3b. If not check values: pchsBoundarySex & pchsRegSexBeginsAt. BoundarySex must be >= RegSexBeginsAt for the timer to fire tense sex.

4 Refusing

4a. Father should re-approach on conditions: pchsFatherIntimacyApproach = 1, pchsFatherTasksDone >= 40

4b. You are raped and pchsFatherIntimacyApproach is set to 2

4c. Timer for sex should now fire every something like 4-8 hours. If not check values: pchsBoundarySex & pchsRegSexBeginsAt

You can kind of force speed things up by setting conditions manually and use the debug menu 'Fire force greet'.

You can also set pchsForceGreetStatusOff to disable the 'check in' FGs. (should be used for debugging only)

pchsFatherIntimacyApproach was 0 to start. changed to 1 during dialog. changed to 2 after dialog.

pchsFatherTasksDone was 47

cooperating... Intimacy, replace Ma in bed... You're my father... Fine... Good... Father pleased +3F, +1D (approach =2)

pchsBoundarySex = 0

RegSexBeginsAt = 0

passed time by cleaning dirt. both values still 0. father upset. -5F. apologized. +4F. still no relieve tension dialog

rewind after dialog... tried setting BoundarySex to 1 (since had to be greater than BeginsAt). still no relieve tension dialog

2 hours ago, coffeeink said:

FG anyway have a high potential of breaking things.

I've used FG extensively in the past. Never had a problem I couldn't solve by doing the things I did above. 

This seems different. I just hope it hasn't affected the older FGs....

1 hour ago, ck2modfan said:

tried setting BoundarySex to 1 (since had to be greater than BeginsAt).

No. Greater than or equal to. So it's fine.  

Thanks this is helpful but I still don't see the issue. Let's instead work backwards from the dialogue conditions:

pchsPcDepravity

pchsFatherSex

pchsPcBreeder

pchsPcGaveRough

Can you check these values please in cases where tense dialogue should be showing but isn't. 

don't know why that depravity check is there... seems superfluous...

Edited by Monoman1
8 minutes ago, Monoman1 said:

I've used FG extensively in the past. Never had a problem I couldn't solve by doing the things I did above. 

with breaking i mean the following situations (happened to me on the old WT versions)

-> doing stuff with Brutus -> FG for punsihment => can't play scene because player is already in scene

-> licking floor, FG -> stuck in pose, Third Person Cam Bug triggers.

or simply player enters the house after shopping quest and Father starts a FG with something longer

This is what i meant with breaking.

26 minutes ago, Monoman1 said:

No. Greater than or equal to. So it's fine.  

Thanks this is helpful but I still don't see the issue. Let's instead work backwards from the dialogue conditions:

pchsPcDepravity

pchsFatherSex

pchsPcBreeder

pchsPcGaveRough

Can you check these values please in cases where tense dialogue should be showing but isn't. 

don't know why that depravity check is there... seems superfluous...

After dialog where Father approached:

pchsPcDepravity = 1.00

pchsFatherSex = -2.00

pchsPcBreeder = 0.00

pchsPcGaveRough = 0.00

1 minute ago, ck2modfan said:

pchsFatherSex = -2.00

Ok. This is cooperating right? 

What are the values after waiting 1 hour after this approach?

I'm suspecting pchsFatherSex is not getting set to 0 for some reason (should be zero for tense sex dialogue). 

Also, do you use PAH?

8 minutes ago, Monoman1 said:

Ok. This is cooperating right? 

What are the values after waiting 1 hour after this approach?

I'm suspecting pchsFatherSex is not getting set to 0 for some reason (should be zero for tense sex dialogue). 

Also, do you use PAH?

Cooperating yes.

After 1 hour: same values except pchsFatherSex went from -2 to -1

Not using PAH

EDIT: In MCM at start of game, changed Max sex acts from 2 to 4 under progression.

Also, set pchsFatherSex to 0. After apology, dialog shows

Edited by ck2modfan
7 minutes ago, Monoman1 said:

?

Set pchsFatherSex to 0

Got dialogue now ?

Yes! 

Don't know if related but In MCM at start of game, changed Max sex acts from 2 to 4 under progression.

After apology dialog showed up. After "relieve" act, pchsFatherSex is 1.