This patch requires version 1.1 to have already been installed.  Previous updates for 1.1 are included in this update.  You don't need earlier updates.

Submissive Lola Resubmission Patch - 30 Nov 2020.7z

Do not update while the gag quest is running.  I've substantially reworked the script, and it's not compatible with the old version.

What's in it?

Spoiler

Added:  Built-in support for Extensible Follower Framework's (EFF) separation of owner's inventory (into what is on the follower and what is in "inventory").
- You do NOT need EFF (I don't use it myself).  This is soft support for that mod.
- Scripting was kindly provided by @Roggvir.  A round of applause for Roggvir!
- Do not use Roggvir's Nov. 24 patch for EFF.  He's made changes to those scripts, and they're built in now.
- Only EFF's separation of the owner's inventory is supported (there's nothing for any other EFF feature).
- If you have EFF, for it to be recognized you must enter this mod's MCM, go to Mod Integration, and refresh the mod list.
- If you compile this mod's scripts, see the note below about EFF source files that you'll need now.

Changed:  The duration for being gagged is 6 hours now (down from 24).  Sleeping will not reduce the remaining time, but waiting or fast traveling will.  Owner will almost always reject a request to be released early.  Asking once will get you a "no", but owner will add more & more time if you keep asking.

Changed:  Owner can sometimes trigger your vibrating piercings even if your arousal is above the "Vibration Troll Arousal" threshold.  Why?  Because the mod has had a vibration event with a force greeting, but it rarely if ever triggered because the automatic vibration check would occur first and raise player arousal past the trigger threshold.  This event competes with the random zaps, so now the owner can randomly provide pleasure or pain.  The duration is 15-16 seconds, roughly half that of the automatic vibration.  Obviously you must have vibrating piercings equipped.  It will not occur if the owner does not see you as a sex object (owner arousal threshold = 101).

Changed:  Jails are now allowed areas for forced prostitution.

Changed:  Owner now tells you that you can't leave enslavement while the gag quest is active (the mod used to just hide the topic to ask).

Removed:  Removed this mod's fix to DD's Top Crotch Rope Harness to enable the weight slider.  It's fixed in DD5, and DD4 users are not likely to use the device.

Fixed:  Several minor fixes for the Solitude bard play quest.

Not included:  No changes to the mod's lightweight non-locking devices yet.

Note on gag use and ending quests early

Spoiler

Dating back to the original mod, for a few of the longer quests (required nudity by area, gagged, Lights Out, and rope harness) you could ask "Will you reconsider an order that you gave me?".  You had a 50% chance of being gagged for 24 hours just for trying to ask, as a way to discourage that.  But if you got gagged, you could keep asking to be released from it.  If the request was refused, you lost score to discourage your asking.  But if you were willing to lose enough score, you could just keep pestering your owner until you got everything you wanted.

That fits the model of a real pet pestering its human for something it wants, and the owner often refers to the slave as a pet.  However, I decided it was no longer a good fit for two reasons.  First, the owner promised you a "strong hand".  Letting you win a battle of wills through repeated pestering is weak.  Second, those longer events have been toned down and made much easier to live with, so there's much less need for early release.  Clothing restriction is configurable to as little as just player homes.  That's almost nothing.  Gag time is down to 6 hours (from 24).  Lights Out is 1 day rather than 3.  The rope harness is new for "The Resubmission", and it's a "mostly harmless" device that can be worn under clothing.

Summary of changes

There is no longer a risk of being gagged just for asking about a rule change.

Chance for early release varies by rule.

• Required Nudity by area:  Yes, if pass "Owner Rejects Rule Changes" check.  Owner might reimpose the rule at any time.
  • Rope Harness:  Yes, if pass "Owner Rejects Rule Changes" check.
  • Gagged:  Can ask to end early, with 95% chance of rejection.  Time is added if you keep asking beyond the first time.
  • Lights Out:  Cannot ask to end early.

Note on compiling this mod's scripts

Spoiler

With the addition of support for EFF, you'll need these source files from EFF (extract from EFFCore.bsa).
If you use Devious Followers Continued, it has modified some of these files so you should keep DFC's version.
eff_dialoguefollowerscript
effaliasoutfit
effcore
effidlemonitor
effmenuscript
effoutfit
effpanel
effplugin

You might also need these SkyUI files.
(download skyui-master.zip from github.com/schlangster/skyui and extract from skyui-master\dist\Data\Scripts\Source\)
SKI_WidgetBase
SKI_WidgetManager

Question: is there a debug way to trigger the "change your hair" event? I had it fire in a game, but due to other issues had to go back to a previous save and it didn't re-trigger. I'm guessing it's pretty low probability to trigger.

And thanks for the patch! Having a good time with Submissive Lola.

18 minutes ago, Anunya said:

Question: is there a debug way to trigger the "change your hair" event? I had it fire in a game, but due to other issues had to go back to a previous save and it didn't re-trigger. I'm guessing it's pretty low probability to trigger.

StartQuest vkjShaveHead.  It's one of only two events (along with Lights Out) that only trigger at score 80+, and it has a lengthy cooldown.

19 minutes ago, Anunya said:

And thanks for the patch! Having a good time with Submissive Lola.

Thanks, good to hear!

On 12/1/2020 at 9:48 AM, HexBolt8 said:

This patch requires version 1.1 to have already been installed.  Previous updates for 1.1 are included in this update.  You don't need earlier updates.

Submissive Lola Resubmission Patch - 30 Nov 2020.7z 1.99 MB · 68 downloads

Do not update while the gag quest is running.  I've substantially reworked the script, and it's not compatible with the old version.

What's in it?

Reveal hidden contents

Added:  Built-in support for Extensible Follower Framework's (EFF) separation of owner's inventory (into what is on the follower and what is in "inventory").
- You do NOT need EFF (I don't use it myself).  This is soft support for that mod.
- Scripting was kindly provided by @Roggvir.  A round of applause for Roggvir!
- Do not use Roggvir's Nov. 24 patch for EFF.  He's made changes to those scripts, and they're built in now.
- Only EFF's separation of the owner's inventory is supported (there's nothing for any other EFF feature).
- If you have EFF, for it to be recognized you must enter this mod's MCM, go to Mod Integration, and refresh the mod list.
- If you compile this mod's scripts, see the note below about EFF source files that you'll need now.

Changed:  The duration for being gagged is 6 hours now (down from 24).  Sleeping will not reduce the remaining time, but waiting or fast traveling will.  Owner will almost always reject a request to be released early.  Asking once will get you a "no", but owner will add more & more time if you keep asking.

Changed:  Owner can sometimes trigger your vibrating piercings even if your arousal is above the "Vibration Troll Arousal" threshold.  Why?  Because the mod has had a vibration event with a force greeting, but it rarely if ever triggered because the automatic vibration check would occur first and raise player arousal past the trigger threshold.  This event competes with the random zaps, so now the owner can randomly provide pleasure or pain.  The duration is 15-16 seconds, roughly half that of the automatic vibration.  Obviously you must have vibrating piercings equipped.  It will not occur if the owner does not see you as a sex object (owner arousal threshold = 101).

Changed:  Jails are now allowed areas for forced prostitution.

Changed:  Owner now tells you that you can't leave enslavement while the gag quest is active (the mod used to just hide the topic to ask).

Removed:  Removed this mod's fix to DD's Top Crotch Rope Harness to enable the weight slider.  It's fixed in DD5, and DD4 users are not likely to use the device.

Fixed:  Several minor fixes for the Solitude bard play quest.

Not included:  No changes to the mod's lightweight non-locking devices yet.

Note on gag use and ending quests early

Reveal hidden contents

Dating back to the original mod, for a few of the longer quests (required nudity by area, gagged, Lights Out, and rope harness) you could ask "Will you reconsider an order that you gave me?".  You had a 50% chance of being gagged for 24 hours just for trying to ask, as a way to discourage that.  But if you got gagged, you could keep asking to be released from it.  If the request was refused, you lost score to discourage your asking.  But if you were willing to lose enough score, you could just keep pestering your owner until you got everything you wanted.

That fits the model of a real pet pestering its human for something it wants, and the owner often refers to the slave as a pet.  However, I decided it was no longer a good fit for two reasons.  First, the owner promised you a "strong hand".  Letting you win a battle of wills through repeated pestering is weak.  Second, those longer events have been toned down and made much easier to live with, so there's much less need for early release.  Clothing restriction is configurable to as little as just player homes.  That's almost nothing.  Gag time is down to 6 hours (from 24).  Lights Out is 1 day rather than 3.  The rope harness is new for "The Resubmission", and it's a "mostly harmless" device that can be worn under clothing.

Summary of changes

There is no longer a risk of being gagged just for asking about a rule change.

Chance for early release varies by rule.

• Required Nudity by area:  Yes, if pass "Owner Rejects Rule Changes" check.  Owner might reimpose the rule at any time.
  • Rope Harness:  Yes, if pass "Owner Rejects Rule Changes" check.
  • Gagged:  Can ask to end early, with 95% chance of rejection.  Time is added if you keep asking beyond the first time.
  • Lights Out:  Cannot ask to end early.

Note on compiling this mod's scripts

Reveal hidden contents

With the addition of support for EFF, you'll need these source files from EFF (extract from EFFCore.bsa).
If you use Devious Followers Continued, it has modified some of these files so you should keep DFC's version.
eff_dialoguefollowerscript
effaliasoutfit
effcore
effidlemonitor
effmenuscript
effoutfit
effpanel
effplugin

You might also need these SkyUI files.
(download skyui-master.zip from github.com/schlangster/skyui and extract from skyui-master\dist\Data\Scripts\Source\)
SKI_WidgetBase
SKI_WidgetManager

Update, when not slave Lola ?

8 hours ago, HexBolt8 said:

StartQuest vkjShaveHead.  It's one of only two events (along with Lights Out) that only trigger at score 80+, and it has a lengthy cooldown.

Ah I see... so if my character is at 80+ it'll probably fire soonish. In that case I'll just wait for it to pop naturally. I was more worried it was something like "has a 0.5% chance of triggering" or whatever, so it'd take forever to show in my reloaded save. Good to know :)

11 hours ago, Anunya said:

IMO you should add Submissive Lola: The Resubmission to your sig

That feels weird, since it was MrEsturk who rebooted the mod.  But then he suddenly disappeared.  I keep expecting him to show up with a strange tale of alien abduction or being pulled into an alternate reality where Spock has a beard.  Realistically, if he continues to stay missing I should set up a new mod page so I can publish updates where everyone can see them.  The last official update (1.1) was back in September, and much has been added and improved since then.

1 hour ago, HexBolt8 said:

That feels weird, since it was MrEsturk who rebooted the mod.  But then he suddenly disappeared.  I keep expecting him to show up with a strange tale of alien abduction or being pulled into an alternate reality where Spock has a beard.  Realistically, if he continues to stay missing I should set up a new mod page so I can publish updates where everyone can see them.  The last official update (1.1) was back in September, and much has been added and improved since then.

Yeah for sure, you should think about that. I feel really lucky to have noticed all the new updates. By now they are really substantial and I really, really enjoy the heck out of all of your changes. The pony quest  just fired recently… and I must say... I usually hate all the pony stuff... but your quest is hilariously simple and sooooo enjoyable.

1 hour ago, Kalthen said:

The supposed force greet doesn't happen for me. Is there an outcome to when vibration is activated at random?

The vibration force greetings are random, at the same level as the random zaps ("Pets have to feel pain once in a while").  You must be wearing a device with the Lively or VeryLively keyword (the piercings that your owner gives you have them) and your arousal must be under 80 (since bumping it up at that point isn't needed).  My current character doesn't have the piercings so I can't check those events now.  There's no outcome.  Your owner says a few lines and vibes you for 15-16 seconds.

4 hours ago, HexBolt8 said:

set up a new mod page so I can publish updates where everyone can see them.

I think that would be a good idea. If MrEsturk comes back to this mod, you can change the new mod page and direct folks back here.

It is very awkward and confusing to new users of Submissive Lola that they must download the mod, then find the latest patch and install that also.

20 hours ago, PubliusNV said:

You can call it Submissive Lola: The resubmission Redux Continued ++. ?

Nonono, on the new mod page should be called "Submissive Lola: The Resubmission Resubmitted".
When/if MrEsturk comes back, he will change it to "Submissive Lola: The Resubmission Resubmitted Returned", at which point we will all start praying that the mod never get's "extended" or put down for a few days only to be "continued" again, because nobody's screen is wide enough! :)

1 minute ago, zhuguannan123 said:

My PC isn't under any contract and the submission point isn't above refuse-to-free level, but I couldn't find a dialogue to set me free

Is your character gagged?  You're not allowed to ask for your freedom while you're being punished by wearing a gag.

There's also a setting for a score that you must not be below, but that defaults to zero so that shouldn't be a problem.

After you ask your owner "Master?", if you scroll through the list of topics you should see "I don't want to be a slave anymore."

27 minutes ago, HexBolt8 said:

Is your character gagged?  You're not allowed to ask for your freedom while you're being punished by wearing a gag.

There's also a setting for a score that you must not be below, but that defaults to zero so that shouldn't be a problem.

After you ask your owner "Master?", if you scroll through the list of topics you should see "I don't want to be a slave anymore."

no, but i'm wearing piercings. i don't think I changed the 'must-not-be-below' option.

5 minutes ago, zhuguannan123 said:

no, but i'm wearing piercings. i don't think I changed the 'must-not-be-below' option.

Piercings are okay.  They don't keep you from leaving.

Are you using a recent update?

Did you recently ask to leave?  Owners don't like to be annoyed so you must wait one game hour before you can ask again.  The owner will try to tempt you to stay by offering you gold in exchange for a contract.  If you ask about that contract option, even if you refuse the deal you still must wait an hour before you can ask again.

Are you sure that you can scroll through all the dialog choices?  Another player had trouble with the Confessions quest and was only seeing 5 of the 6 options.  The topic to leave will be at the bottom of the list when you ask "Master?".  If you're not sure, you can use the console and "set vkjtest to 1".   This enables several test topics under "Master?"  You should see topics with "[TEST]" at the end of the list, and the topic to leave will be right above them.

15 minutes ago, HexBolt8 said:

Piercings are okay.  They don't keep you from leaving.

Are you using a recent update?

Did you recently ask to leave?  Owners don't like to be annoyed so you must wait one game hour before you can ask again.  The owner will try to tempt you to stay by offering you gold in exchange for a contract.  If you ask about that contract option, even if you refuse the deal you still must wait an hour before you can ask again.

Are you sure that you can scroll through all the dialog choices?  Another player had trouble with the Confessions quest and was only seeing 5 of the 6 options.  The topic to leave will be at the bottom of the list when you ask "Master?".  If you're not sure, you can use the console and "set vkjtest to 1".   This enables several test topics under "Master?"  You should see topics with "[TEST]" at the end of the list, and the topic to leave will be right above them.

Yeah, I think it has something to do with the Better Dialogue Controls I use, since I just unchecked it in MO then when i got in the game, more dialogues were missing. Do you have recommendations other than Better Dialogue Controls?

Thank you and I will try set vkjtest to 1

Edit: I got EZ2C DIALOGUE MENU - FULLY CONFIGURABLE then the dialogues were back. Thank you for your reply. 

I hope my experience can help someone who also encounters this issue.

I love this mod! A question, and apologies if I missed this answer somewhere else. 

Should the enslavement dialogue show up on custom followers? I have a char who was Lola'ed by Jenassa, then I left that relationship and tried with Hel (from Hel Rising) and Sofia, but no options showed up even after starting the quest via the MCM. I see that in the debug page there's ostensibly an option to make whoever's under your crosshairs your owner, but it's grayed out. I tested with a different vanilla hireling and the dialogue option showed up there. 

8 minutes ago, ZoeMememu said:

Should the enslavement dialogue show up on custom followers? I have a char who was Lola'ed by Jenassa, then I left that relationship and tried with Hel (from Hel Rising) and Sofia, but no options showed up even after starting the quest via the MCM.

Sofia is a highly customized follower.  She doesn't work well (if at all) with most mods.  Custom followers that don't have their own behavior system (that's most of them) will work fine.

9 minutes ago, ZoeMememu said:

I see that in the debug page there's ostensibly an option to make whoever's under your crosshairs your owner

That's selecting the NPC as a future owner via Simple Slavery as a buyer.  It's doesn't directly make the NPC your owner.

You may have to look at the blindfold quest again. I used to be able to talk my way out of it. But now it doesn't register under rules anymore. Not major, just wanted to state it.

Plus, it could be a bit more debilitating IMO... like in combination with some bindings or something, maybe. Just find it a bitt odd to run around with just the blindfold, that's why I usually just talked my way out of it KKK.