7 hours ago, HexBolt8 said:

Are you sure?  My recollection is that DFC pauses itself when the player is sent to Simple Slavery, but the follower is not dismissed.

If my DF sells me, then they can leave my service and I get the message that they left in the upper left-hand corner of the screen. If the player is sent to SS++ by another mod - SL Defeat, for example, then that can be a different story. I suppose it might depend on the settings.

5 hours ago, Talesien said:

Devious Cidhna for example, it's somewhere between jarring and pretty hilarious if the first mate guy from the pirates outcome gives you a rundown, threatening with you with death and abuses you all the while a fully armed follower or two stay right behind you

Ha! Tell me about it! Since most of my followers have their own AI, some of them follow me to places other followers can't. Sovngarde, for instance. I just take it as an acceptable trade off since I really like these followers. When I'm at the slave auction, I could probably tell them to wait and then call them to me or console them to me when appropriate.

1 hour ago, OH1972 said:

Is there a way to check which mod triggered Simple Slavery Plus Plus?

No.

1 hour ago, OH1972 said:

I seem to trigger it completely out of the blue sometimes.

Probably look through the descriptions of the most recent mods that you installed.  Enslavement is a disruptive event, so the mods that do this should be clear about it in their descriptions.

3 hours ago, you1995 said:

I need some help with this mod, I get stuck at the platform, there is no dialogue, i just sit there and nothing happens. I've put the mod at the bottom of my Load Order.

Check that Fus-ro-dah is installed.

12 minutes ago, Elysian97m said:

There's a need for a generic slavery mod, imo. Something where you just get sent to a radiant location for a faction and used/made to work and you have to escape. 

Devious Cidhna is probably the closest. Devious Cidhna’s pirate and bandit slavery destinations are kind of like that. The bandit destination is even random.

4 hours ago, Herowynne said:

Devious Cidhna is probably the closest. Devious Cidhna’s pirate and bandit slavery destinations are kind of like that. The bandit destination is even random.

What?  For me the bandit destination is always the Lost Knife cave, where you have to poison their food in order to escape, (but you can't use the cooking station in a yoke, and the mods yoke removal code wasn't updated to DD5 so you have to give yourself a pair of restraints keys via console after you convince one of them to let you out.)  The Vampire choice has two possible locations, Pinemoon and Broken Fang.

10 hours ago, Elysian97m said:

There's a need for a generic slavery mod, imo. Something where you just get sent to a radiant location for a faction and used/made to work and you have to escape. 

For me, that's SLUTS.  Pull a cart for a while as an indentured slave, then get released, no need to try to escape (which with some mods can be trivially easy or much too difficult).  Devious Cidhna Pirates is more fun, though.

11 hours ago, Elysian97m said:

I m working on it

20 hours ago, HexBolt8 said:

For me, that's SLUTS.  Pull a cart for a while as an indentured slave, then get released, no need to try to escape (which with some mods can be trivially easy or much too difficult). 

Unfortunate thing is that forced hauls are broken in SLUTS Resume right now. Instead of updating your debt at the end of a run, it updates when you get paid out - which you can't do because you're still indentured. Picking up gold still works, but you shouldn't be hunting for gold when you have goods to deliver.

27 minutes ago, crumppppp said:

Having problems with the Naked Defeat integration.

Naked Defeat's author verified the integration.  I don't know if Nymra uses LE or SE, but it shouldn't matter.  If Naked Defeat is installed and working, it should be detected.  (Conversely, it it's installed but not working, it won't be found.)

35 minutes ago, HexBolt8 said:

Naked Defeat's author verified the integration.  I don't know if Nymra uses LE or SE, but it shouldn't matter.  If Naked Defeat is installed and working, it should be detected.  (Conversely, it it's installed but not working, it won't be found.)

Thanks for the reply, I'll try and ask in Nymra's support thread to see if anyone else is experiencing my issue.

21 hours ago, HexBolt8 said:

Found the issue, I had a custom copy of SS++'s config script overwriting yours. Once I removed it, the MCM finally shows the right info.

Small suggestion: Add a 'random pose' option in the slave block pose selection. And/or a 'random nonrepeating pose' option. Idk if the mod is being developed at all, but would be nice, since I like all the options and don't want to have to choose.

Also wanted to add that the Naked Defeat integration is really great. Probably the type of slavery outcome people hope for when hearing about this mod.

Edited by 2generic

I had no problem with this mod until the Anniversary Edition; after installing the AE update, it seems that the scripts don't load for this mod. I know AE has some kind of change/speed loading system that interferes with a lot of mods that relied on the slower loading of SSE/LE and Oldrim. Another problem I'll face is when sent to SS++, it may just load a blacked out screen about 80% of the time. Has anyone found a fix for this?

1 hour ago, Wolfe6900 said:

I had no problem with this mod until the Anniversary Edition; after installing the AE update, it seems that the scripts don't load for this mod.

Just asking the obvious, because they're most easily overlooked:

Did you install the right versions of SKSE and Fuz Ro D'oh for AE?

6 hours ago, Wolfe6900 said:

I had no problem with this mod until the Anniversary Edition; after installing the AE update, it seems that the scripts don't load for this mod.

The primary incompatibility difference between SE & AE is in regard to DLL files.  This mod doesn't provide a DLL, so the SE version will run fine with AE.  As CaptainJ03 said, something else in your game probably broke when you updated to AE, and that can have a cascading effect that breaks other mods.  SKSE and Fuz Ro D-oh are good places to start looking, since this mod relies on them, but any mod you use that comes with a DLL file must be updated to AE.  Or you can say to hell with it and downgrade your Skyrim to SE, and not bother with having to change your mods.

On 6/11/2022 at 8:12 PM, HexBolt8 said:

The primary incompatibility difference between SE & AE is in regard to DLL files.  This mod doesn't provide a DLL, so the SE version will run fine with AE.  As CaptainJ03 said, something else in your game probably broke when you updated to AE, and that can have a cascading effect that breaks other mods.  SKSE and Fuz Ro D-oh are good places to start looking, since this mod relies on them, but any mod you use that comes with a DLL file must be updated to AE.  Or you can say to hell with it and downgrade your Skyrim to SE, and not bother with having to change your mods.

I updated the Unofficial Patch and Fuz Ro D-oh; it seemed to fix the issue! Thanks for the help!

On 6/11/2022 at 2:42 PM, CaptainJ03 said:

Just asking the obvious, because they're most easily overlooked:

Did you install the right versions of SKSE and Fuz Ro D'oh for AE?

There was an update to Fuz Ro D'oh that I missed; updated that and the Unofficial Patch and everything seems to be in good order! Thanks for pointing that out