1 hour ago, Snook001 said:

could you set your mod so when you get sent to prison, you get sent instead to the auction block?

There are probably prison mods that do this.  If the question is in regard to adding that as a feature to Simple Slavery, that would be an increase in scope.  As it is, Simple Slavery is called from other mods when they determine that the PC should be sent to the slave auction.  Simple Slavery passively responds to these calls.  To handle prison time, it would have to actively get involved in detecting when the PC is sent to prison, and/or when the player clicks the bed to serve time.  This could conflict with any mod that changes how prisons work.  That should really be a separate mod, or a configurable feature of a prison mod.

7 hours ago, Snook001 said:

Hi,

I don't know if this has been asked before, but I wonder, could you set your mod so when you get sent to prison, you get sent instead to the auction block?  After all times are hard for every keeps, they could they could do with the added septimes ?.

Not quite what you are asking for, but somewhat related…

Prison Overhaul Patched (POP) has a feature so that occasionally, randomly, instead of being released at the end of your prison sentence, you are sent to Simple Slavery++

Hi,

Thanks for the quick reply. I was just asking 'cause I just wanted to bypass the prison, and be sent to slavery immediately.  Guess I'll pick fight only with bandit now :)On that topic.

I Just been defeated and the mod "Defeat" just sent me to be sold as a slave through Simple Slavery.  Now, I do have a few mods which can be the outcome of being sold.  But who do I see with the buyers?  My "Submissive Lola" Mistress, and technically I'm still her slave too, the mod is just suspended.

So I was wondering if it was possible to have the option, when sent to Simple Slavery, to lose the slave status with Submissive Lola and just become free?  Well... Until we are bought.  I mean by that that we are not slave anymore of Submissive Lola. 

Thanks for the great mod and for taking request. :)

59 minutes ago, Snook001 said:

So I was wondering if it was possible to have the option, when sent to Simple Slavery, to lose the slave status with Submissive Lola and just become free?  Well... Until we are bought.  I mean by that that we are not slave anymore of Submissive Lola.

That sounds like the sort of thing that should be handled by Submissive Lola, rather than SS++.

1 hour ago, Snook001 said:

I was wondering if it was possible to have the option, when sent to Simple Slavery, to lose the slave status with Submissive Lola and just become free?

That's a different topic, so I'll answer that in the Lola support discussion.

I've just been doing trying this mod with Public Whore and ran into a couple of minor bugs. I'm guessing here but I suspect it's from the hand on to PH as starting a PH mission does not display the same behaviour.

PH started normally issues a dhlp_suspend which doesn't happen when starting after the hand on from SS++. Not a biggie in itself but could allow other mods to fire inappropriately as the pc is fitted with a collar

The bigger issue is that when the pc's items are confiscated (quest objects are removed also) they are not returned at the end after the pc is released by the Thane on completion (tested with money setting). I did test using PH's debug option and that removes all items (except quest objects) and the debug return does return them. At a guess the hand on is occurring after the point that PH takes an inventory, but it's a shot in the dark. Workaround is to disable confiscation in PH MCM.

I'm not sure it's feasible to correct these particularly as they are minor but thought I'd mention it in case anyone else runs into it

26 minutes ago, Slorm said:

I've just been doing trying this mod with Public Whore and ran into a couple of minor bugs. I'm guessing here but I suspect it's from the hand on to PH as starting a PH mission does not display the same behaviour.

PH = Public Whore?

Simple Slavery can't change the behavior of other mods.  It just starts their defined startup interface.  If you'd like a change to the way another mod begins its enslavement, the best way to do that is to communicate your concerns to that mod's author.

43 minutes ago, Slorm said:

The bigger issue is that when the pc's items are confiscated (quest objects are removed also) they are not returned at the end after the pc is released by the Thane on completion (tested with money setting). I did test using PH's debug option and that removes all items (except quest objects) and the debug return does return them. At a guess the hand on is occurring after the point that PH takes an inventory, but it's a shot in the dark. Workaround is to disable confiscation in PH MCM.

PW is still pretty glitched even if there is a lot of excitement.

The bugs you describe I saw also in PW support topic and  in my own game unrelated to SS++.

3 hours ago, HexBolt8 said:

PH = Public Whore?

Simple Slavery can't change the behavior of other mods.  It just starts their defined startup interface.  If you'd like a change to the way another mod begins its enslavement, the best way to do that is to communicate your concerns to that mod's author.

PH should be PW, sorry, think I'm losing it :classic_smile:

TBH I'm surprised it works as well as it does, you've done a great job making a mod do what it wasn't originally intended to do

39 minutes ago, Slorm said:

TBH I'm surprised it works as well as it does, you've done a great job making a mod do what it wasn't originally intended to do

Thanks!  Though really, I just fixed some bugs and gave it some polish.  The core functionality was all there.  The freedom fund is new, but in practical terms it's just a built-in outcome.

3 hours ago, donttouchmethere said:

just in case someone cries that the SS++ remove DD devices scene fails:

https://www.loverslab.com/files/file/16938-unforgiving-devices/ if those devices are worn the SS++ auction scene gets stuck.

Good to know.  I'm not very familiar with that mod, but apparently it does patch Devious Devices, which could introduce an incompatibility, and it states that it "is very script heavy".

2 hours ago, HexBolt8 said:

Good to know.  I'm not very familiar with that mod, but apparently it does patch Devious Devices, which could introduce an incompatibility, and it states that it "is very script heavy".

The mod is in development. Don't think the "script heavynessessess" killed the scene, but SS++ was doing its thing and UD tried to do it's thing causing it's debug options to get stuck and of course prevent SS++ to remove the devices, because SS++ can't know them yet.

Also: My experience needs confirmation by someone else.

Altough I'm pretty sure it's correct what I saw, because SS++ worked reliable for me so far and me trying to let SS++ handle unknown and complex custom devices is like "user error".

(Wasn't planed, but running around naked and unarmed let DEC go wild and my UD struggle test ended in SS++ lol)

Edited by donttouchmethere
8 minutes ago, alster523 said:

I just grabbed the mod for the first time but it dosent recognize that i have Sluts resume in the mcm.

The order won't matter.  Do you have the most recent versions of both mods installed?  Are you using an unmodified version of this mod?  There are some "patches" floating around that can break it.

20 minutes ago, HexBolt8 said:

The order won't matter.  Do you have the most recent versions of both mods installed?  Are you using an unmodified version of this mod?  There are some "patches" floating around that can break it.

I have literally no idea what happened but i reinstalled the archive through vortex and suddely its working correctly.

On 3/3/2022 at 8:35 PM, Herowynne said:

For SE (build 1.5.97) use Fuz Ro Doh 1.7

For AE (build 1.6.353) use Fuz Ro Doh 2.1

This info is available in a spoiler button at the bottom of Fuz Ro Doh’s description page on Nexus.

Wait, where do you find 1.7 ? On nexus the latest is 61.

• 3 weeks later...

Hi there. To start with this mod is legendary.using it for a long time now. 

Could you please add "bad ends mod" like gallows or smth from pama to the mix? Lots of defeat mods have ss plus integration. Would be pretty immersive as an outcome of the defeat. Thanks a lot. 

1 hour ago, crajjjj said:

Could you please add "bad ends mod" like gallows or smth from pama to the mix?

Pama and I have spoken about this and concluded that an execution is not a good fit for Simple Slavery.

1 hour ago, crajjjj said:

To start with this mod is legendary.using it for a long time now.

Great!

• 2 weeks later...

Has anyone reported a problem with the MCM after starting the enslavement event from there?  I play in VR, so maybe that has something to do with it.

I start my game in Realm of Lorkhan, so I can configure all my mods and skip the cart ride.  I then start SS++ and end up in the auction house as expected.  But when I open the MCM, I'm stuck on that page with "Exit the MCM" highlit.  And it doesn't respond to my controllers or the keyboard, except to close the MCM with either a grip click or the ESC key.

The auction proceeds normally and I go off to wherever I end up.  And my MCM is still locked in that state if I open it once more.

The biggest problem for me is that there's no autosave happening with the scene transitions.  I can't save my game.  If I'm sent somewhere I can't trigger an autosave by walking thru a transition doorway, all my progress is lost and I'm back in Lorkhan.  I can't gracefully quit, either.  I have to crash the game by closing the window or killing Steam.

The MCM doesn't always lock, but it does about 49 times out of 50.  Other than this hiccup I'm having, it's a fantastic mod!

15 minutes ago, Corysia said:

Has anyone reported a problem with the MCM after starting the enslavement event from there?  I play in VR, so maybe that has something to do with it.

Even with VR, you shouldn't have any trouble with the MCM.

17 minutes ago, Corysia said:

I start my game in Realm of Lorkhan, so I can configure all my mods and skip the cart ride.

I'm not familiar with that one, but usually, alternate start mods want you to enter the world before your game becomes fully active.  If you're jumping into Simple Slavery directly from a starting cell, that might be a problem.

10 hours ago, Corysia said:

i still play LE (a few mods i want in game are not on SE/AE/VR) and have not ever run into that problem.  have no clue.

16 hours ago, HexBolt8 said:

I'm not familiar with that one, but usually, alternate start mods want you to enter the world before your game becomes fully active.  If you're jumping into Simple Slavery directly from a starting cell, that might be a problem.

I think that may have been it.  I stepped out of Lorkhan to Shor's Stone and for good measure, I walked in to the mine and then started SS++.  And it worked fine.