17 minutes ago, Nymra said:

Option to skip dialogue and start the ss++ quest directly on the platform (after the blackfade?)

Scroll up a few posts for that one.

18 minutes ago, Nymra said:

might include a built in 33% chance to start "gagged"

"Hey!  Why am I in here?" -> "I'll be no one's slave!  Let me out!" will get you gagged as a reaction to slave defiance.

27 minutes ago, HexBolt8 said:
48 minutes ago, Nymra said:

might include a built in 33% chance to start "gagged"

"Hey!  Why am I in here?" -> "I'll be no one's slave!  Let me out!" will get you gagged as a reaction to slave defiance.

An MCM toggle for "always gagged" or a slider for percent chance to be routinely gagged would be welcome.  

Just as a general observation, across both SS++ and SLTR, you seem to employ gags exclusively as a reaction to defiance.  Which means for folks like me just trying to be a good girl, we never get gagged.  But gags can be fun! ? It'd be nice to have some kind of event(s) where gags are employed proactively rather than reactively

23 minutes ago, Antiope_Apollonia said:

But gags can be fun!

Slaves in the pen aren't supposed to be having fun.  But if a naughty slave figures out that smarting off gets her the gag she wants, that's something for her future owner to discover.

1 hour ago, HexBolt8 said:

Slaves in the pen aren't supposed to be having fun. 

Sure, but players are.

1 hour ago, HexBolt8 said:

But if a naughty slave figures out that smarting off gets her the gag she wants, that's something for her future owner to discover.

That's the thing.  I'm not very good at being a naughty slave—nor have I much desire to be.  In all my hundreds if not thousands of hours with SLTR, I'm pretty sure I've been gagged twice.  Once related to the fast travel thing, which was a long time ago, and once more recently just to test the nagging for sex mechanic—since it'd never happened organically, as I listen when Mistress tells me not to nag her.

I don't have great ideas for what to do for a proactive gagging event, though.  It's tough, because gag implementation in Skyrim is, naturally, a bit limited.  The palace event we discussed a couple of months back is the best I've been able to do.  But it'd be nice if we could come up with something.

6 hours ago, Antiope_Apollonia said:

Sure, but players are.

That's the thing.  I'm not very good at being a naughty slave—nor have I much desire to be.  In all my hundreds if not thousands of hours with SLTR, I'm pretty sure I've been gagged twice.  Once related to the fast travel thing, which was a long time ago, and once more recently just to test the nagging for sex mechanic—since it'd never happened organically, as I listen when Mistress tells me not to nag her.

I don't have great ideas for what to do for a proactive gagging event, though.  It's tough, because gag implementation in Skyrim is, naturally, a bit limited.  The palace event we discussed a couple of months back is the best I've been able to do.  But it'd be nice if we could come up with something.

dunno how much help this will be, but i know of 5 mods that can/will apply a gag to the player

1 and 2 require a follower

1 - DFC (Devious Followers continued) = 1 game (have to be wearing dd boots), at least 1 of the deals, might do it other ways also.

2 - DEC (Devioiusly Enslaved Continued) =  with right settings follower can find dd items you miss, and can equip them on you. the settings i use give them a chance to 

find dd items, then they will approach and talk to me about them, then depending on choices they can and usually do equip them on me.

3 - Cursed Loot = chance for event to equip dd items

4 - Mimic Chests = chance for it to equip dd items

5 - Mimic Clothing = chance to cause gear to become dd items

Building my next run's mod list at the moment, and I'd like to ask for players' recommendations on which SS++ supported mods in the list are good for creating a sex scenario upon being enslaved, that runs its course then lets you escape without overstaying its welcome (i.e., not Slaverun which will lock you into being a slave for a very long time and a whole questline)? Since numerous adult mods over the years ended up unfinished or didn't plan a conclusion to their content, I have no idea which ones are safe to use or befitting for actual gameplay files.

Edited by Mud
8 hours ago, Mud said:

players' recommendations on which SS++ supported mods in the list are good for creating a sex scenario upon being enslaved, that runs its course then lets you escape without overstaying its welcome

I like the following mods for that use case:

Public Whore

Devious Cidhna - pirates, bandits, vampires

Deviously Cursed Loot - Dagonar Prison 

You will encounter plenty of sex from those outcomes.

I also like Devious Followers Continued and SLUTS Resume, but they are less sex oriented.

Edited by Herowynne

The auction doesn't start. The auctioneer is just standing there silent, and there were other people reporting the same issue in the older version. I'm using SE and tried it with very few mods activated, so my log is very small. I should mention that I went to the auction house through LAL and CCAS in case there is any issue there. Any help?

Papyrus.0.log

Edited by RoninDog
53 minutes ago, RoninDog said:

The auction doesn't start. The auctioneer is just standing there silent, and there were other people reporting the same issue in the older version. I'm using SE and tried it with very few mods activated, so my log is very small. I should mention that I went to the auction house through LAL and CCAS in case there is any issue there. Any help?

Papyrus.0.log 7.25 kB · 0 downloads

That means Fuz Ro D-oh isn't working. Either you didn't install it or you got the wrong version for your game. 

6 minutes ago, bnub345 said:

That means Fuz Ro D-oh isn't working. Either you didn't install it or you got the wrong version for your game. 

But the guy in black armor and many other modded NPCs have silent dialogue. Would I be able to talk to them if Fuz Ro D-oh didn't work? I have checked that I have the right version. There is only one current version for SE.

3 minutes ago, RoninDog said:

But the guy in black armor and many other modded NPCs have silent dialogue. Would I be able to talk to them if Fuz Ro D-oh didn't work? I have checked that I have the right version. There is only one current version for SE.

The latest version 2.1 is only for AE, the SE version is 1.7 under the old downloads. 

9 minutes ago, bnub345 said:

The latest version 2.1 is only for AE, the SE version is 1.7 under the old downloads. 

Wow...I guess you have to read more carefully now that AE came and ruined more than it contributed with.

Thank you!

Edited by RoninDog

Can anyone tell me why my game keep crashing on start up...  it happens right after Bethesda's opening logo.  kicks me back out to my desktop.

mostly everything works fine, until i try to activate Simple slavery ++.    iv spent hours (to say the least) turning off or deactivating mods and turning mods back on attempting to figure it out.

if anyone thinks they might see anything that could be conflicting with SS++....i sure could use the help

Mod list:

Alternative start V2 fix

being female

bodyslide and outfit v5.6

Devious assets 3.0

Death alternative money or your life

Devious Expansion 4.3a

Devious integration 4.3a

Devious Devices LE 5.1

FNIS

Fuz Ra Doh 61

HDT physics extension

Jcontainer

Papyrus util

Public plaything

Racemenu

Sexlab framework

Sexlab Aroused

SKSE

SKYUI

SL_kidnapped

SOS

TDF sexlabAroused sexy idles

UIextension

XP32 maximum skeleton

ZAZ animation pack CBBE V.8.0

42 minutes ago, Silverandink said:

Can anyone tell me why my game keep crashing on start up.

For starters, you've installed 2 versions of Devious Devices.  That's bad.  Since you have 5.1, get rid of the earlier versions.

Apparently, you're on LE, although you didn't say.  Did you install the LE version of SS++?  It's an easy mistake to grab the wrong version.

On 8/4/2022 at 10:26 PM, HexBolt8 said:

For starters, you've installed 2 versions of Devious Devices.  That's bad.  Since you have 5.1, get rid of the earlier versions.

Apparently, you're on LE, although you didn't say.  Did you install the LE version of SS++?  It's an easy mistake to grab the wrong version.

Thanks for getting back so fast, 

So i have tried disabling:

Devious assets 3.0

Devious Expansion 4.3a

Devious integration 4.3a

leaving just Devious Devices LE 5.1

Still it crashes on start up.  I am using the proper  LE version of SS++ 

9 minutes ago, Silverandink said:

Still it crashes on start up. 

I don't see anything that would obviously cause a crash on start.  You might have to try disabling mods until you find a culprit.  You might also create a papyrus log and look toward the end for anything that might indicate a serious problem.

1 hour ago, Silverandink said:

Thanks for getting back so fast, 

So i have tried disabling:

Devious assets 3.0

Devious Expansion 4.3a

Devious integration 4.3a

leaving just Devious Devices LE 5.1

Still it crashes on start up.  I am using the proper  LE version of SS++ 

Did you resort your load order and did you tey it on a brand new game?

Could you please add a loose version? Sitting at the plugins limit here (and BSA count as plugins as well). Of course, I extracted the BSA and now mitigated the issue - well, potentially at breaking something else since loose files can only exist in one copy obviously - but at least I can now launch it :)  Of course, adding a loose version usually is accompanied by a big warning "Only use it if you know what you're doing".

Another thing (not sure if it's the SS+ problem though): if enslaved into "Public Whore" guards are hostile to the PC upon appearing in the city.

Edited by Operand
1 hour ago, Operand said:

BSA count as plugins as well

No, that is not true.

1 hour ago, Operand said:

if enslaved into "Public Whore" guards are hostile to the PC upon appearing in the city

I see that occur in Solitude but not other cities.

When that happens to me in Solitude, I use RDO's Stop Combat feature to stop combat. After combat is stopped the city guard is no longer hostile.

2 hours ago, Operand said:

Another thing (not sure if it's the SS+ problem though): if enslaved into "Public Whore" guards are hostile to the PC upon appearing in the city.

Simple Slavery takes a hands-off approach to things like that.  It doesn't do anything to the PC's factions or bounties.

9 hours ago, Herowynne said:

No, that is not true.

It counts toward plugins limit to my knowledge (and experiments - though maybe I missed something). There is a way to circumvent it with the Skyrim.ini, i.e. changing the default section:

Spoiler
[Archive]
sResourceArchiveList=Skyrim - Misc.bsa, Skyrim - Shaders.bsa, Skyrim - Textures.bsa, Skyrim - Interface.bsa, Skyrim - Animations.bsa, Skyrim - Meshes.bsa, Skyrim - Sounds.bsa
sResourceArchiveList2=Skyrim - Voices.bsa, Skyrim - VoicesExtra.bsa

However I don't think it's a good idea to put something there which might be absent depending on the load order.

Anyways: with BSA -> crashes, doesn't even start SKSE (and its log is incomplete). Unpacked BSA -> it works and starts the game (however in the auction cell there are some problems - such as missing prison corridor walls and "red CK pointers" instead of some slave furniture and it also doesn't play the dialogue, however correctly sends PC to whichever mod is selected)

8 hours ago, HexBolt8 said:

Simple Slavery takes a hands-off approach to things like that.  It doesn't do anything to the PC's factions or bounties.

Understood, that makes sense.

9 hours ago, Herowynne said:

I see that occur in Solitude but not other cities.

This seems to be accurate, at least I checked two other cities and it doesn't happen. I will see what's there with Solitude.

Edited by Operand
7 hours ago, Operand said:

It counts toward plugins limit to my knowledge (and experiments - though maybe I missed something). There is a way to circumvent it with the Skyrim.ini, i.e. changing the default section:

BSA files definitely do not take up plugin slots. Your save game is loaded onto FF, all the esl plugins are loaded onto FE. The rest of the plugins start at 00 with skyrim.esm and go from there. You might be confused with the fact that BSAs need to reference a plugin to be loaded. This can be done automatically if the BSA has the same name as a plugin, or by defining it in an ini. 

Extracting the loose files from the BSA won't change anything, the game loads them either way. Loose files always overwrite BSAs, so maybe you have some other loose files overwriting from a different mod. Then extracting the BSA would make the SS files overwrite the conflicting ones.