Hello,

I've downloaded and installed  6.3.15 LE.

In the mod description Maria Eden still is listed as a possible enslavement mod.

But in the function ME_Slavery()  everything is put in comments besides AuctionEnd..

That's a pity.

I have  made a patch (not yet fully tested) with that it seems possible to use the newer ZAZ8 together with the old but really good ME slavery mods.

19 minutes ago, Kanlaon said:

In the mod description Maria Eden still is listed as a possible enslavement mod.

But in the function ME_Slavery()  everything is put in comments besides AuctionEnd.

At one point in Simple Slavery's history, it seems that it might have been assigning a Maria Eden master.  By the time I took over from SS+, that function had been commented out (or possibly it had always been commented out).  Presumably, you're left in the auction hall to choose your ME master, though nothing forces you to.  Two years ago, I had a conversation with ME's author about implementing a real handoff mechanism, but that didn't go anywhere.  So, if you choose to enable the ME outcome, you will have to choose a master and get that started on your own.

1 hour ago, HexBolt8 said:

At one point in Simple Slavery's history, it seems that it might have been assigning a Maria Eden master.  By the time I took over from SS+, that function had been commented out (or possibly it had always been commented out).  Presumably, you're left in the auction hall to choose your ME master, though nothing forces you to.  Two years ago, I had a conversation with ME's author about implementing a real handoff mechanism, but that didn't go anywhere.  So, if you choose to enable the ME outcome, you will have to choose a master and get that started on your own.

Ok, thanks for your answer. So I will spend some time and make a solution for myself only. As far as i remember with the versions 1.19 and 1.24 besides there was already an existing default Master available. Nevertheless there Maria Eden should be possible always. I do not know in which version 1.xx or 2.x you can choose ingame masters that are used if the player is sold using an ME auction. I assume they are stored in a Json-file as often done. Could then use also one from this list.

36 minutes ago, FranzGerald25 said:

is it possible to add the new outcome also to defeat because naked defeat doesnt work on my modlist.

would be nice 

you mean you want the outcome from naked defeat without naked defeat in your modlist? :P
also I did not see you in the support thread. maybe it can be helped. 

19 hours ago, Kanlaon said:

Ok, thanks for your answer. So I will spend some time and make a solution for myself only. As far as i remember with the versions 1.19 and 1.24 besides there was already an existing default Master available. Nevertheless there Maria Eden should be possible always. I do not know in which version 1.xx or 2.x you can choose ingame masters that are used if the player is sold using an ME auction. I assume they are stored in a Json-file as often done. Could then use also one from this list.

It’s been a while, but I recall there being exactly one Maria Eden owner. The player was transferred somewhere Between Whiterun and Markarth. I believe there was an integrated handoff. However, that was with the old version - the current Version is a bit different and I believe the compatibility was removed with the changes.   As with Hex, I was in talks to have a more full integration between Maria Eden and SS but nothing ever came of it, alas. I dearly loved that mod. 

Edited by jfraser
46 minutes ago, kasai018 said:

Either it freezes or force moves the auction so I dont actually get to see it.

You're probably missing Fuz Ro D-oh (it's required) or you're on SE/AE and have the wrong version of that mod installed.

1 hour ago, HexBolt8 said:

You're probably missing Fuz Ro D-oh (it's required) or you're on SE/AE and have the wrong version of that mod installed.

I read back a few pages and found that you need the 1.7 fuz ro file. Tried it and everything seemed to be working.  Thanks for your help!

Hmm,

Sometimes I thought instead of a simple checkbox to enable or disable a Slavery mod ( internally based on Boolean Propertys) it would be nice

to have a slider with a range from 0 to 100 giving all available slavery mods different chances.  The selection 0 in principle would be the same as the

formerly unchecked selection.

But it looked like a lot of work and I think a new version like this also would require a clean save.

28 minutes ago, Bob_Bobert said:

So im having a bug where MCM only shows the compatibilities i cant find the other settings how do i fix this? i tried to find fixes but i just cant find anything

What do you mean by “the compatibilities”?

13 minutes ago, Bob_Bobert said:

This is what i get when i Open MCM

Be sure that you have indeed installed the latest version.  Sometimes that takes a reinstall.  Check that you don't have outdated stray Simple Slavery scripts lying around.  The file names should start with SSLV_.  Be sure that you have not patched Simple Slavery, or you will break it.  The only valid patch that I'm aware of is the one for Open Cities, to fix the door.

17 minutes ago, HexBolt8 said:

Be sure that you have indeed installed the latest version.  Sometimes that takes a reinstall.  Check that you don't have outdated stray Simple Slavery scripts lying around.  The file names should start with SSLV_.  Be sure that you have not patched Simple Slavery, or you will break it.  The only valid patch that I'm aware of is the one for Open Cities, to fix the door.

Found it i think, i had the Raven beak prison SS++ patch too high on the load order. Il see if that fixes it

Edit: Okay i reread what i said and what you said and realized its the patch... Does Ravenpeak prison work without a patch?

Edit 2: Yep it was the patch that broke it thanks, but like i asked is there a way to get Ravenpeak to work with SS++?

Edited by Bob_Bobert
11 minutes ago, Bob_Bobert said:

i had the Raven beak prison SS++ patch too high on the load order.

Do not patch this mod, or you will break it.  I can't be any plainer than that.  If you want to use a certain outcome mod, find a version that doesn't use a Simple Slavery patch.

Just now, HexBolt8 said:

Do not patch this mod, or you will break it.  I can't be any plainer than that.  If you want to use a certain outcome mod, find a version that doesn't use a Simple Slavery patch.

Okay thanks you so much for the help, great mod.

• 4 weeks later...

Version 6.2.16

SE conversion provided by @Herowynne

New:  MCM option "Equip slave gear".  Default is on.
- On arrival, you will be equipped with a collar and wrist restraints, just like the other prisoners, if those slots are not blocked.
New:  MCM option "Remove inventory when enslaved".  Default is off.
- During the auction, all your non-quest items will be transferred to the strongbox in the slave market lectern.
- A button on the System page will open the strongbox for you one time to let you take what you want.  Afterwards, the strongbox is emptied.
- Or, you can return later to the slave market and use the strongbox.  It's not locked.
- If you are enslaved again, you will lose whatever is still in the strongbox.
- Items deleted from the strongbox are moved to a chest in SSLV_HoldingCell for safe recovery.
New:  You can tell the slavemaster "I feel sick" to be treated with a standard Cure Disease potion.
- There is no check to see if you're really sick, but there's no advantage to lying about it.
- iNeed changes the standard cure disease potion to Cure Sanguinare Vampiris, so with iNeed that's what you get.
New:  MCM pose option "Random chained", which will choose one of the 5 chained poses.
Changed:  Removed distinctive sounds from the background soundtrack, so it's less obviously looping.
Changed:  Added a frame around the outer door with a black plane behind it, so it looks like a real door when it opens.
Changed:  Removed random greetings (e.g., "Need something?") from all NPCs in the slave market.
Changed:  Minor changes to prisoner dialog.
Changed:  Moved one audience member away from the door to reduce crowding there.

Note:  If you update mid-game and you have used the slave market outer door before, the game leaves the door in its old position.  It will still work, but instead of the old behavior of opening into a solid wall (which was strange), it will open into solid black (more strange).  You can use a positioner mod or the console to adjust it, if you wish.

Spoiler

Strongbox

image.jpeg

Slave Market Outer Door

image.jpeg

Edited by HexBolt8