4 hours ago, CaptainJ03 said:

That quest has been bugged (at least for me) for ages. I've removed it from my list of posible outcomes because

- Questmarkers rarely show up

- freeing you at the end of the quest also removes quest items, like the Slave Collar or High Security Restraints.

To get rid of the Inescapable Armbinder, get Add Item Menu and grab the right key. I'd try Kimys Key first, but I'm guessing here. After you're done, dump the key in a respawning container (or a waste bin in your custom player home)

I try desperately hard not to cheat, hence my last resort of asking here!  But if it's broke, it's broke and if that's all I can do to fix it, fine

So thanks vm for the advice :thumbsup:

2 hours ago, DonQuiWho said:

I try desperately hard not to cheat, hence my last resort of asking here!  But if it's broke, it's broke and if that's all I can do to fix it, fine

So thanks vm for the advice :thumbsup:

it's not cheating if something is supposed to happen and doesn't so you poke the insides of the machine to make it work right. :)

On 8/12/2022 at 6:01 PM, DonQuiWho said:

Has anyone any suggestions please?

SE

SS++ 6.3.16

Deviously Cursed Loot SE 9.0

SS++ sold my PC into DCL's Little Bondage Adventure, (this case dumped outside Amol from TES Arena)

- I can pay blacksmiths to remove everything DD except for the DCL collar and 'Inescapabale Armbinder'

- I get a Journal Quest to 'find my way back'

- But: there is no marker on the map, at least not from just from clicking it in the Journal (as I'm writing I'm wondering if there is there a marker number limit?)

Went back to Riften and no-one there can help, blacksmith, Salesroom Staff, customers etc (all of whose whose main aim in life seems to be to bang the poor PC)

Anyone got any ideas that might help please?

So, I've never managed to trigger this one via SS++ but am going off 'vanilla' DCL knowledge here.

The A Little Bondage Adventure quest in DCL is triggered when you talk to ANY NPC while bound and they decide to 'help' you out by adding more bondage and dropping you off in a random location. The 'point' of the quest is to get back to the same NPC where they'll release you and give you a small reward for providing them entertainment.

Assuming that you actually were 'sold' into this quest, and not to the Dollmaker in Dawnstar or Leon/Leah in Whiterun, your problem is that you need to figure out WHICH random NPC was chosen for you to be sold to. I would have assumed that you would have been given SOME clue during the initial 'setup' portion of the quest, but if not then you have two options that would 'play by the rules' of the mod.

1. The strict non-cheaty way would be to spend most of the rest of your play through visiting every possible location a _unique_ NPC could be at and talking to them, till you find the right one and they unlock you.
  2. The loosely non-cheaty Reach out to Kimmy on the DCL forum thread and ask what console command to find the formID of your target is. From there you can then figure out where they are and go to them directly.

I would consider the second method a 'not cheat' because immersively you should have been aware who purchased you at the minimum, so using the console to get that info shouldn't be considered anything more than filling in a gap.

This might be a stupid question, apologies if it is.

I seem to remember there being sliders for choosing the outcome of slavery. But I don't seem them in the MCM. Am I misremembering, or was it another mod (or addon) that added sliders to choose your outcome weights? 

46 minutes ago, Nohrin said:

This might be a stupid question, apologies if it is.

I seem to remember there being sliders for choosing the outcome of slavery. But I don't seem them in the MCM. Am I misremembering, or was it another mod (or addon) that added sliders to choose your outcome weights? 

Hex may correct me, but I don't believe sliders have ever been involved. Just on or off for the mods you have.

21 hours ago, grosaprap said:

So, I've never managed to trigger this one via SS++ but am going off 'vanilla' DCL knowledge here.

The A Little Bondage Adventure quest in DCL is triggered when you talk to ANY NPC while bound and they decide to 'help' you out by adding more bondage and dropping you off in a random location. The 'point' of the quest is to get back to the same NPC where they'll release you and give you a small reward for providing them entertainment.

Assuming that you actually were 'sold' into this quest, and not to the Dollmaker in Dawnstar or Leon/Leah in Whiterun, your problem is that you need to figure out WHICH random NPC was chosen for you to be sold to. I would have assumed that you would have been given SOME clue during the initial 'setup' portion of the quest, but if not then you have two options that would 'play by the rules' of the mod.

1. The strict non-cheaty way would be to spend most of the rest of your play through visiting every possible location a _unique_ NPC could be at and talking to them, till you find the right one and they unlock you.
  2. The loosely non-cheaty Reach out to Kimmy on the DCL forum thread and ask what console command to find the formID of your target is. From there you can then figure out where they are and go to them directly.

I would consider the second method a 'not cheat' because immersively you should have been aware who purchased you at the minimum, so using the console to get that info shouldn't be considered anything more than filling in a gap.

Thanks for the full reply,  Will be good to help others with the same issue

I've been through the LBA before, quite a few times actually, and it all seemed to work out fine in the past

But I have already moved on.  I tried a few other tricks, none of which worked, before eventually settling on the 'least cheaty' option that I could think of to let the game progress before the earth melted, which was basically, on getting to the saleroom, but pre getting strung up at the POS, disabling DCUR's LBA outcome in the SS++ MCM, and then seeing where my PC ended up when flogged off to servitude through one of the other options

And she's happy not to be interminably singing 'They seek him here, they seek him there' as she plays what might be a never ending game of Kinky Hide & Seek with, well, you know who ...

2 hours ago, bved2 said:

Currently having issues with both available versions of this mod in which I get to the platform, but the auctioneer does nothing. he just stands there and so I get locked on the platform unless I reload an earlier save

Check that you have the correct Fuz Ro Doh Silent Voice installed. 

2 hours ago, bved2 said:

Currently having issues with both available versions of this mod in which I get to the platform, but the auctioneer does nothing. he just stands there and so I get locked on the platform unless I reload an earlier save

FWIW, to get sold, I actually had to get the PC to respond to the auctioneer/slaveMaster using the non aquiescent dialogue (something like 'I'm not having any of this crap') and then getting gagged.  Nothing would start the sale properly without first doing that.  Might be worth trying, if you haven't already

2 hours ago, bved2 said:

Uhmm, please clarify. There are 4 versions available - two for LE, and two for SE, so please state which game you're on, and check if you have to appropriate Fuz-Roh-Dings version for your basegame.

How do you trigger the mod? If you get sent by another mod, you'd be in the cage (naked and tied as of the latest version) or did you enter through the door from Riften? In both cases, you may walk to the platform, but being locked means the the mod already did a lot. You must have spoken to either the slavemaster (out of the cage) or the auctioneer (asking for a pretend auction). They won't do much, other than standing around and talking - if they don't, check Furze-Roh-Duh (as everybody else already said)

4 hours ago, CaptainJ03 said:

Uhmm, please clarify. There are 4 versions available - two for LE, and two for SE, so please state which game you're on, and check if you have to appropriate Fuz-Roh-Dings version for your basegame.

How do you trigger the mod? If you get sent by another mod, you'd be in the cage (naked and tied as of the latest version) or did you enter through the door from Riften? In both cases, you may walk to the platform, but being locked means the the mod already did a lot. You must have spoken to either the slavemaster (out of the cage) or the auctioneer (asking for a pretend auction). They won't do much, other than standing around and talking - if they don't, check Furze-Roh-Duh (as everybody else already said)

SE, Sent by another mod, but the issue was Fuz ro Doh being too dup to date

6 hours ago, DonQuiWho said:

FWIW, to get sold, I actually had to get the PC to respond to the auctioneer/slaveMaster using the non aquiescent dialogue

I just tested that, and both compliant paths led to the auction scene.  The latest version added the new "I feel sick" topic, but I don't believe that it changed the auction lead-in topics.

1 hour ago, bved2 said:

New question, did the latest update remove support for Public Whore? (SE)

No, it did not.

I provide the SE conversion of Simple Slavery++ to @HexBolt8.

I play on SE and Public Whore is my primary post-auction destination.

I have successfully tested the SS++ to Public Whore connection dozens of times using the most recent version of SS++ for SE.

Hey, I updated from 6.3.14 LE to 6.3.16 LE and it seems the named "Simple Slavery" MCM disappeared. I checked the changelog, I don't see anything about it.

However, from verious mods using Simple Slavery, their MCM correctly finds SS Integration. Am I missing something ? 

23 minutes ago, tholos said:

I updated from 6.3.14 LE to 6.3.16 LE and it seems the named "Simple Slavery" MCM disappeared.

Everything is there, and it's working for me on LE.  The MCM had some changes, but nothing major.  Check that you don't have old scripts from an earlier version, and that you don't have anything that attempts to patch Simple Slavery (which will most likely break it).  You might also create a papyrus log and look for any obvious problems.

1 hour ago, HexBolt8 said:

Everything is there, and it's working for me on LE.  The MCM had some changes, but nothing major.  Check that you don't have old scripts from an earlier version, and that you don't have anything that attempts to patch Simple Slavery (which will most likely break it).  You might also create a papyrus log and look for any obvious problems.

I will revert back my save, clean uninstall, remove possible scripts with fallrimtools then install new update then.

Thank you, just wanted to be sure if you wanted a MCMless on this update but nope, the issue is on my hand :D 

On 7/26/2022 at 1:28 AM, HexBolt8 said:

Scroll up a few posts for that one.

"Hey!  Why am I in here?" -> "I'll be no one's slave!  Let me out!" will get you gagged as a reaction to slave defiance.

you did not understand me correctly here.

I do not want to skip or speed up the auction itself, I just would love an option to make SS++ to START on the platform itself, only skipping the dialogue.

The auction itself should still play on full length etc. etc. (acutally it could even be longer at times for my taste :P, like "take your seats" voice -> 1 min wait time or something, then auction starts)

but my key issue is only the dialogue with the guard that I need to start every time (and yeah, I use SS++ quite alot too :)) 

I know how I can get "gagged" via dialogue, but I just made this suggestion for the "start on platform" situation where the dialogue is skipped.

2 minutes ago, Nymra said:

you did not understand me correctly here.

I do not want to skip or speed up the auction itself, I just would love an option to make SS++ to START on the platform itself, only skipping the dialogue.

The auction itself should still play on full length etc. etc. (acutally it could even be longer at times for my taste :P, like "take your seats" voice -> 1 min wait time or something, then auction starts)

but my key issue is only the dialogue with the guard that I need to start every time (and yeah, I use SS++ quite alot too :)) 

I know how I can get "gagged" via dialogue, but I just made this suggestion for the "start on platform" situation where the dialogue is skipped.

Ah. Yeah, it begins with dialogue because that’s all I know how to do to trigger things happening. But Hex is way better at this stuff than I ever was, so maybe he will choose to take up your challenge. XD

1 hour ago, Nymra said:

Ah, I see.  Yes, I misunderstood.  There are advantages to the slave pen start.

It's the player's last good chance to undo being enslaved, if there is no recent save to go back to.  Starting in the slave pen provides a safety net, if you got sent there by accident or you were surprised when a mod sent you there.  If you hadn't saved recently, it's easy to redress and use the console to get where you want to be.  But when the auction starts, so does the device stripping, and consoling out could leave the auction hall somewhat messed up (the display slave would be missing, the scene might be stuck, and so on). 

The slave pen also offers an immersive way to be cured of disease before enslavement, when access to cures might not exist without use of the console.

Hi,

About Simple Slavery MCM, it's still not showing up on my save I don't know why. On older save back when I was playing, I remember being captured and the Simple Slavery functions seem to work, the MCM entry "Simple Slavery" was in the MCM list.

What I did on my current save:

- Uninstall SSLV++ => remove unattached instances and elements => help "sslv" -> nothing shown

- Install current SSLV version and older one (6.3.3 LE FOMOD) to test, still not showing up in MCM

- I "coc" to the riften slave market, talked to the auctioneer that I have a thing for being enslaved but it doesn't seem to do anything

- I tried to "setstage [SSLV_config(don't remember the exact name)] 1 but stage not found

- Save after initialization, load and test again

In papyrus log, the entries I see about "SSLV" are:

Spoiler

[08/19/2022 - 06:33:32PM] warning: Property bEnabled on script daymoyl_PlayerValidateQuestAlias attached to alias PlayerRef on quest SSLV_DARegister (D903B46E) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property
[08/19/2022 - 06:33:32PM] warning: Property iPriority on script daymoyl_PlayerValidateQuestAlias attached to alias PlayerRef on quest SSLV_DARegister (D903B46E) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property
[08/19/2022 - 06:33:32PM] warning: Property iQuestType on script daymoyl_PlayerValidateQuestAlias attached to alias PlayerRef on quest SSLV_DARegister (D903B46E) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property
[08/19/2022 - 06:33:32PM] warning: Property SName on script daymoyl_PlayerValidateQuestAlias attached to alias PlayerRef on quest SSLV_DARegister (D903B46E) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property
[08/19/2022 - 06:33:32PM] warning: Property Door1 on script RR_Lockdown_Script attached to  (A42E022A) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property
[08/19/2022 - 06:33:32PM] warning: Property ZaZFurnAlias on script PW__SF_PW_GenericTorture_0904C3E9 attached to  (8304C3E9) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property

[08/19/2022 - 06:33:33PM] warning: Property SSLV_SlaveOutfit on script SSLV_DAIntScript attached to SSLV_DAInt (D900FB14) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property

[08/19/2022 - 06:33:34PM] warning: Property bEnabled on script daymoyl_PlayerValidateQuestAlias attached to alias PlayerRef on quest SSLV_DARegister (D903B46E) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property
[08/19/2022 - 06:33:34PM] warning: Property iPriority on script daymoyl_PlayerValidateQuestAlias attached to alias PlayerRef on quest SSLV_DARegister (D903B46E) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property
[08/19/2022 - 06:33:34PM] warning: Property iQuestType on script daymoyl_PlayerValidateQuestAlias attached to alias PlayerRef on quest SSLV_DARegister (D903B46E) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property
[08/19/2022 - 06:33:34PM] warning: Property SName on script daymoyl_PlayerValidateQuestAlias attached to alias PlayerRef on quest SSLV_DARegister (D903B46E) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property

[08/19/2022 - 06:33:34PM] warning: Property SSLV_SlaveOutfit on script SSLV_DAIntScript attached to SSLV_DAInt (D900FB14) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property

[08/19/2022 - 06:34:07PM] registering for mod event 'SSLV Entry'

[08/19/2022 - 06:34:12PM] [sslv_configscr <SSLV_Config (D902FF82)>] INITIALIZED

[08/19/2022 - 06:38:19PM] warning: Property bEnabled on script daymoyl_PlayerValidateQuestAlias attached to alias PlayerRef on quest SSLV_DARegister (D903B46E) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property
[08/19/2022 - 06:38:19PM] warning: Property iPriority on script daymoyl_PlayerValidateQuestAlias attached to alias PlayerRef on quest SSLV_DARegister (D903B46E) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property
[08/19/2022 - 06:38:19PM] warning: Property iQuestType on script daymoyl_PlayerValidateQuestAlias attached to alias PlayerRef on quest SSLV_DARegister (D903B46E) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property
[08/19/2022 - 06:38:19PM] warning: Property SName on script daymoyl_PlayerValidateQuestAlias attached to alias PlayerRef on quest SSLV_DARegister (D903B46E) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property

[08/19/2022 - 06:38:19PM] warning: Property SSLV_SlaveOutfit on script SSLV_DAIntScript attached to SSLV_DAInt (D900FB14) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property

I don't know what else I can do, any ideas ?