5 hours ago, keitel66 said:

Don't know if I'm late to the party, but have you thought about merging with this mod? Both of yours had their last release at around the same time.

Why would anyone want that? SS Rebuild is, as the modpage states, an addon to this mod, that merely uses a different visual than the original.

On 5/13/2024 at 10:44 AM, Someone92 said:

Wouldn't PetCollar be a good outcome mod as an auction outcome?

Put the player in a major city and put a collar on them?

Mainly because the mod doesn't have its own enslavement quest, and to really be effective the player would need a follower.  Also, unless it's the keyless collar, simply removing it right away might be quite easy, depending on the character.  If @yurik would like to add some kind of enslavement quest to the mod that could be started externally, I'd be happy to add it as an auction outcome, but that might not fit the author's vision/scope for the mod.

On 5/19/2024 at 9:58 AM, Archon459 said:

Don't know if I'm late to the party, but have you thought about merging with this mod? Both of yours had their last release at around the same time.

Basically, what @CaptainJ03 said.  Scrab's mod is like a reskin for this one.  Merging it (with the author's permission of course) would involve condition checking for each of the changes, and also remove Scrab's direct control of the alternate look.

I try to maintain jfraser's (the original author) general look & feel for Simple Slavery, which aims for a well-lit, wealthy, high-class atmosphere, though I have added an option for a lower ceiling that gives the hall a more oppressive feeling.  I think add-ons like the one you mentioned are more free to make sweeping changes to the visuals and dialog.  Players have a choice for what suits them.

Hello, I'm using SE 1.5.97 MO2 on a heavily modded list but this is the first time this mod has done a script integrity check fail on me. I checked on the left pane if anything was overwriting the mod at all and nothing was. Would it be possible that the fail check comes from ESP related conflicts/issues? So far the only things on my LO that comes to my mind to me are:
EasyNPC merge

Wryebash patch
Synthesis patches
Dyndolod? 

28 minutes ago, Siamero said:

I'm using SE 1.5.97 MO2 on a heavily modded list but this is the first time this mod has done a script integrity check fail on me.

You'll get that error when you've overwritten (perhaps unintentionally) a Simple Slavery script.  They're easy to identify; the file names all begin with SSLV_.  Check whether you have anything that patches this mod (you should never need to patch it) or if you an old loose script in an override folder.

27 minutes ago, Siamero said:

Yeap thank you for this fast reply! The SSLV_ advice helped a lot. I found the issue.
It was from this mod https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrimspecialedition/mods/94096

For what it's worth, you don't need that patch.  From Simple Slavery's change log:  "Changed:  Compatibility with Improved Camera (with thanks to Mister X), so its patch that breaks all but one version of Simple Slavery is no longer needed."

Posted (edited)

Sorry and thank you in advanced. Anyone who has a solution, please reply.

After capture (practical defeat - simple events) my character is auctioned off, and sold. The loading screen for wherever I was sold to, is when the game crashes. 

Could it be a problem with WMB (a water texture mod), or perhaps Sexy adventures? 

Or am I missing something? 

I have Dark arena, Public whore SE, both active for Simple slavery plus plus, and a non-active S.L.U.T.S. 

I'm sure a question like this has already been answered before.

Edited by Bdsmfurfaggot
1 hour ago, Bdsmfurfaggot said:

After capture (practical defeat - simple events) my character is auctioned off, and sold. The loading screen for wherever I was sold to, is when the game crashes. 

At that point, Simple Slavery's part is finished, and the enslavement mod is in control.  You should be able to get help for the crash on the support topic for that mod.

1 hour ago, Bdsmfurfaggot said:

I have Dark arena, Public whore SE, both active for Simple slavery plus plus, and a non-active S.L.U.T.S. 

Try it with only one of the two enslavement mods enabled.  That will tell you which enslavement mod is not working right for you.

4 hours ago, HexBolt8 said:

At that point, Simple Slavery's part is finished, and the enslavement mod is in control.  You should be able to get help for the crash on the support topic for that mod.

Try it with only one of the two enslavement mods enabled.  That will tell you which enslavement mod is not working right for you.

Thanks for the assist.

Posted (edited)
1 hour ago, just_Gina said:

i'd like to change some dialogue in this mod, does anyone know of a good tutorial? Googling doesn't offer much help.

dialogue is about the easiest thing to do in the creation kit. the site is down right now but when it comes back up, the official tutorial is how i learned

www.creationkit.com/Bethesda_Tutorial_Dialogue

Edited by jfraser

After I start the auction I get put on the platform and nothing happens. No dialogue, I don't get moved past the auction even after waiting. Does anyone know why this is happening or have a fix?

7 minutes ago, Aloe OwO said:

After I start the auction I get put on the platform and nothing happens. No dialogue, I don't get moved past the auction even after waiting.

The most common cause is not having Fuz Roh D-oh installed.  It's required.

18 minutes ago, HexBolt8 said:

The most common cause is not having Fuz Roh D-oh installed.  It's required.

I thought I had Fuz Roh D-oh installed. Turns out I used the wrong version by accident. I downgraded and it's working well now. Thank you for your help, sorry for not checking I had the proper requirements installed.

4 hours ago, Aloe OwO said:

I thought I had Fuz Roh D-oh installed. Turns out I used the wrong version by accident. I downgraded and it's working well now. Thank you for your help, sorry for not checking I had the proper requirements installed.

No worries. It is far too easy to get the wrong version of mods these days. stupid beth

2 hours ago, HexBolt8 said:

Unfortunately, the access violation error doesn't tell me anything.  Perhaps someone else who has encountered a similar problem and found a solution can comment on this.

I also got an error message in Vortex about it not being compatible:

The thing that's got me scratching my head is that I HAVE gotten this slave market to work before on a previous slave, but I have no clue why it's not working now.

ss compatibility.jpg

Edited by Archon459
46 minutes ago, Archon459 said:

I also got an error message in Vortex about it not being compatible

You can ignore that message.  Your mod manager is being overcautious.  See here for more info.

48 minutes ago, Archon459 said:

The thing that's got me scratching my head is that I HAVE gotten this slave market to work before on a previous slave, but I have no clue why it's not working now.

I'm not aware of any specific conflict that cause a crash.  You're not the first person to have a crash in the market, but it's not a common problem and no pattern has appeared.  You could try it in a new game with fewer mods, but if it's just some lurking instability that developed in your current game then you might not be able to recreate the problem in a new game.  I wish I could be of more help, but I just don't have anything to offer for this kind of crash.

33 minutes ago, HexBolt8 said:

You could try it in a new game with fewer mods

The standard approach is to create a new profile in your mod manager having the smallest load order consisting of Simple Slavery++ and its dependencies.

Start a new game and see whether you get a crash when entering the slave market.

Then repeatedly add a few mods and try again. When you get the crash, then you will know the most recently enabled mod or mods are the culprit.

5 hours ago, Archon459 said:

I also got an error message in Vortex about it not being compatible:

ss compatibility.jpg

I mean…the reason seems to be right there. Try completely removing it and reinstalling. Make sure all traces are removed- these mod managers like to hide things. And triple check the version.