About This File
FROM THE DEEPS (REDONE) : A Lovecraftian adventure for Skyrim.
Want to support me? Visit my Patreon ! https://www.patreon.com/Delzaron
The first point
- A lovecraft like story, with a large Inquiry part, and two way to finish it : joining the cult, or destroying it.
- A way lead to player enslavement (simple slavery connected !), the other to freaky scenes.
- English written mod, but Mixbutterdog made a patch in japanese !
- Female players designed mod, but version 2.3 discrimine player sex, and FTD is now playable with male characters.
Soft requirement :
- XPMS skeleton (for the sex scene with parasite armor).
- More Nasty critters (sex scene with Lurkers and seekers)
- Simple Slavery (for player sell as slave)
- TID (player can be sold to TID slavers if TID was not beginned)
- Maria Eden (some dialogues line of that mods overcome FTD ones).
- Pepertje (co author, dialogues fixer, screenshots) and Japanese version.
- Aqqh for script trick and collaboration.
- Alpha and Beta testers for their time, advices and critics.
- Xluxlu for music.
- Mixbutterdog for scripts, fixes, and Japanese version
- for the Radiant cultist quest Patch !
- Use the mod assets as you want.
- You're not allowed to upload that mod in other places than LL or Nexus, whitout the authors permission.
- Added a patch for "Radiant Cultist Quest" credits to @Fasterflight225
Current release : 2.6 (2.52 still available, with the japanese version, thanks to MixButterdog)
Mod description (Thanks to Long John) :
A series of disappearances of women from Solitude and across Haafingar. All the while there is a strange fog which never lifts the North Coast. To begin with it was just the peasant women who disappeared. Now however a noble woman has disappeared her family has applied political pressure to the Jarl and her court. This pressure has resulted in the launch of an investigation into the disappearances. As part of the investigation the Dragonborn is called in.... to enquiring in the Skyrim most isolated city : Insmouth.
Will you be able to find the reason for the disappearances, or become the next victim?
Play the adventure to find out...
Or, in video (thanks to Shinjy72) :
How to enter into Insmouth ?
Talk to Knyva, the gate keeper, and pay 200 gold.
- Part 1 : Enquiry.
- aFTD0Starter : dialogues for Innkeepers about the disapearances near Solitude. Done.
- aFTD1Begin : Hired by the blue palace stewart (Falk Firebeard), you will be send to Insmouth, a city on the North Coast, in Pale Hold. Find Zadok Allenith and Susana. Done.
- aFTD1Enquiry ; Made an enquiry in Insmouth, and try to discover the truth. Done.
- aFTD1Infiltration ; Infiltrate the temple. Done.
- Part 2 : Facing the truth.
- aFTD2Ceremony : Assist to the strangiest ceremony you ever seen... Done.
- aFTD2Dream : Your mind submerged by the voices of the Deeps, made the strangiest dream you ever made. Done.
- aFTD2End : Understand all the awful truth. Meet Mankara... and made your choice.Done.
- Part 3 : Serving the plan.
- aFTD3Begin : Rally the cult, made your oaths, and proove your value. Done.
- aFTD3Corruption : Serve the cult and corrupt some Solitude and DawnStar officials. Done.
- aFTD3Insmouth : Enslave Susana, and find some imperial and thalmors spies... the last one is needed for the ceremony.Done. Available in FTDredone 0.4.
- aFTD3LordDeeps : The final quest of the cult path. Done.
- part 4 : Alone in the dark.
Dont rally the cult, be punished, and come back for your vengeance !
- aFTD4Begin : be a slave, and be sold. Done.
- aFTD4End2 : Take your revenge on the cult of the Lord of the Deeps. Done.
- side and radiant quests :
- aFTDDialogues . just for a little immersion. Hostel owner, and gate keeper. a Dialogue for Lurka (opening cell gates).
- AFTDWhoreDialogues : Insmouth is a harbor. Harbor means prostitutes.
- aFTDInsmouthControler : Manage the cult progresson in Insmouth : objects, NPC.
- Insmouth : a city on the North Coast, not far from Dawnstar (Made by using Solitude buildings, and the harbor part of the city of Trade mod, but with modifications). Done.
- Insmouth interiors : interiors cells for Insmouth. Houses, store, stock, Inn, hostel... Done.
- Temple of the Deeps : The temple of the cult. Connected to lot of parts of Insmouth. Done.
- Ryelh : A very litle part of the city of Ryelh, in Apocrypha. Where the slaves breeds more Deeps inhabitants. Need to be redone. Done.
- Dagon : Lurkers, seekers, Deeps inhabitants (Raelek, Mankara, Khrushu, Harshulku...). I will try to made a special race for them...
- Cultists : some Insmouth NPC.
- Dagon Slave : Slaves used by cultists or for breeding.
- Slave : enslaved NPC, restrained and ready to sell.
- Whore : Insmouth prostitutes.
- Susana friends : the Investiguator faction... you and Susana the whore.
You're allowed to use this mod code as you want. You're not allowed to upload this mod on another platform. Assets belongs to their original authors.
Ressources and other mods used :
- Comvex Hermaus Mora Armor : http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/58062/?
- DixiePig for the tentacle armor.
- PS1 games Doom I and Nightmare creatures I for musics.
What's New in Version 2.6 (redone)
Added a patch for the "From The Deeps Radiant Cultist Quest Patch (Muffled Screaming)"
- Extra patch file added
Just little fixes.
2.52 : debug patch + japanese version available.