5 hours ago, junky1234 said:

Not sure if it's to do with this mod or not, but I've noticed sometimes you get spawned at the entrance rather than in the cage.

Defeat mods will place you inside the cage.  The COC marker for the slave market is at the entrance.

5 hours ago, junky1234 said:

Also an option to have the auction house steal all your gear would be good

That's outside the scope of the mod.  It's just a gateway between defeat or abduction and an enslavement mod.  It would be up to the defeat mod or enslavement mod to rob you.  SL Defeat has settings to take some or all of your possessions.

1 hour ago, YojimboRatchet said:

not enough arrows.. needs more arrows

1040466259_ArrowintheKnee.jpg.4c8f8bca770f57c0a69e63196317d100.jpg

3 minutes ago, Nymra said:

sorry if I m not the first with this, but can we have Pet Collar integrated into SS++?
I was already thinking it was integrated but somehow it seems not to be?! 

It's not an enslavement mod, nor does it have an enslavement quest.  It just doesn't fit as an enslavement outcome.  The Pet Collar could certainly be a fine addition to gameplay in a real enslavement mod.

1 minute ago, HexBolt8 said:

It's not an enslavement mod, nor does it have an enslavement quest.  It just doesn't fit as an enslavement outcome.  The Pet Collar could certainly be a fine addition to gameplay in a real enslavement mod.

ah, was just thinking of it along the lines of Cursed Collar from Cursed Loot :P

wondering if having a bit more banter from the bidders, including the ones who aren't bidding, between each other, maybe with some degrading or humiliating comments as to why they aren't going to bid, would be something that would add to the flair or the bidding war ? maybe having more bidders bidding as well ? i see like a dozen bidders in the room, but only 3 or 4 ever actually bid or say anything in any scenario.

8 minutes ago, YojimboRatchet said:

wondering if having a bit more banter from the bidders, including the ones who aren't bidding, between each other, maybe with some degrading or humiliating comments as to why they aren't going to bid, would be something that would add to the flair or the bidding war ? maybe having more bidders bidding as well ? i see like a dozen bidders in the room, but only 3 or 4 ever actually bid or say anything in any scenario.

I would like to have voices first :P

I could make voices, but I dont know how to make the mod play them :( 

43 minutes ago, YojimboRatchet said:

They do make degrading comments while any locking devices are being removed, e.g., "I dunno if I want that slut.  Look at all the devices she had on."  But you wouldn't want them making random comments during the auction or they'd be talking all over each other.  That really limits what can be done.  As a consideration, auction scenes can't be more than about 10 lines or it can start to become tedious.  It's not a good idea to lock the player in a scene for too long, and even if it's a clever one it gets old after you've seen it several times.  The mod could always benefit from more scenes for greater variety, but it already has ten.

The non-bidding NPCs are future masters for SD+.  They can be killed, so there's no guarantee that any particular one will be present to say a line, so they stay out of the bidding.  They're observers but not participants.

1 hour ago, rodrigo2 said:

I assume this is a simple slavery problem....  Using Live Another Life, I chose the option where my PC is a princess acquired by slavers.  My PC is all bound up, but here body is transparent!  What's going wrong here?  Did I fail to add something, some other mod?

5 minutes ago, HexBolt8 said:

You probably didn't run BodySlide.  It's required for many Devious Devices.

but to be clear, this has nothing to do with Simple Slavery. :)

1 hour ago, rodrigo2 said:

What exactly do I have to do with bodyslide?  I already use CBBE for my PC's body.

BodySlide (there's also a SE version) builds the mesh files for many of the devious devices that replace the body.  It lets you customize the exact body that you want for these devices, and it is a required step for those devices.  Install it and run it on the Devious Devices after selecting your preferred body (CBBE in your case).  Specific questions would best go on the Devious Devices support discussion, but that's the gist of it.

35 minutes ago, HexBolt8 said:

BodySlide (there's also a SE version) builds the mesh files for many of the devious devices that replace the body.  It lets you customize the exact body that you want for these devices, and it is a required step for those devices.  Install it and run it on the Devious Devices after selecting your preferred body (CBBE in your case).  Specific questions would best go on the Devious Devices support discussion, but that's the gist of it.

Thanks.  Need to study up on Devious Devices....

7 hours ago, Nymra said:

the mod is not stripping Slot 48 in my game. 
Is this intentional? 
dunno if this slot is for some special gear? 

That's the slot for anal plugs.  During the stripping, plugs are left alone because you might be wearing a chastity belt.  After the stripping, locking devices like chastity belts are removed.  It doesn't bother with non-locking plugs.  Perhaps it should, though maybe the seller thought you'd give a better performance with the plugs in.  I'll look at unequipping plugs after the locking items for the next update.

Edit:  Done for the next update.

I'm glad that SS is remaining a bridge. Thank you @jfraserand @HexBolt8for creating, maintaining, and updating this mod. IMO it's a simple, clean way to get you from Point A (defeat, etc.) to Point B (slavery). I think it probably makes it easier to identify where issues are occurring, if anybody has any problems.

I do like some of the ideas mentioned in previous posts and think they would be excellent, and separate, mods that would utilize the SS hooks. Unfortunately, I don't have the programming skills to implement them. Ideas? yes. Story? yes. Dialog? probably. Implementing? Sadly, no. I have great respect for those that do.

I want to make sure I have things set up properly to allow slavery to be one of the possible threats the PC encounters in Skyrim.  I'm using this for the first time so mistakes were likely made.  Anyhow, to test things, I set Defeat so that there was 100% chance that the PC would be sold into slavery if defeated in combat.  After being defeated, my PC did go before a slave auction.  (Nice setup; only improvement I can think of would be for some voice acting to be incorporated, particularly for auctioneer.  I realize that's unlikely...)  During the auction, my PC was naked (was she supposed to bound up in any way?)   After being sold, however, my PC was immediately released.  I realize that SS needs to connect to some other mod in order for the PC to be enslaved.  I have installed Devious Devices and Sanguine's Debauchery.  Here's my modlist:  loadorder.txt  Do I have everything I need or am I missing something?  Any load order advice?

12 minutes ago, rodrigo2 said:

I want to make sure I have things set up properly to allow slavery to be one of the possible threats the PC encounters in Skyrim.  I'm using this for the first time so mistakes were likely made.  Anyhow, to test things, I set Defeat so that there was 100% chance that the PC would be sold into slavery if defeated in combat.  After being defeated, my PC did go before a slave auction.  (Nice setup; only improvement I can think of would be for some voice acting to be incorporated, particularly for auctioneer.  I realize that's unlikely...)  During the auction, my PC was naked (was she supposed to bound up in any way?)   After being sold, however, my PC was immediately released.  I realize that SS needs to connect to some other mod in order for the PC to be enslaved.  I have installed Devious Devices and Sanguine's Debauchery.  Here's my modlist:  loadorder.txt  Do I have everything I need or am I missing something?  Any load order advice?

Did you open the Simple Slavery MCM and choose those mods' outcomes? 

4 hours ago, jfraser said:

Did you open the Simple Slavery MCM and choose those mods' outcomes? 

My bad!  I have exactly two things installed:  Sanguine Debauchery and Devious Followers.  I checked both of those in MCM and let myself get captured two more times.  The first time, my PC ended up auctioned off to  the mage who hangs out at the inn in Riften.  Almost immediately after seeing the mage, my PC is quickly transported (teleported?) into a body of water in a tavern.  My PC swims to the surface and enters an opening that leads to tunnels.  My PC arrives at an open area within the cavern where there are dead bodies and she can hear some heavy breathing.  And just as it gets interesting,  CTD!   Unfortunately, no autosaves to this area. 

I restart the PT, this time my PC gets auctioned off to an Imperial Officer who lives in Fellglow Keep.  During my PC's time there, she supposedly had on a special collar.  It was never visible though it was listed in the SkyUI inventory.  Other devices were used on her; usually they would appear briefly then disappear.  Eventually, two mages killed the Imperial Officer.  My PC then killed the mages while they slept and escaped Fellglow keep and headed to Whiterun.  Although no Devious Devices are visible on my PC, the collar is still in the SkyUI inventory and it prevents her from defending herself in any way.  In Whiterun, she asks for help to remove the collar, but everyone says they can't.  Throughout this second scenario, my PC's master/mistress would tell her to kneel, but I had no idea how to do that.  (I use a game controller; would using that instead of a keyboard mess things up?)

So, does it sound like I'm missing anything?  An extra mod that needs to be activated?  Which scenario came from SD?  which from Devious followers? 

3 hours ago, rodrigo2 said:

My bad!  I have exactly two things installed:  Sanguine Debauchery and Devious Followers.  I checked both of those in MCM and let myself get captured two more times.  The first time, my PC ended up auctioned off to  the mage who hangs out at the inn in Riften.  Almost immediately after seeing the mage, my PC is quickly transported (teleported?) into a body of water in a tavern.  My PC swims to the surface and enters an opening that leads to tunnels.  My PC arrives at an open area within the cavern where there are dead bodies and she can hear some heavy breathing.  And just as it gets interesting,  CTD!   Unfortunately, no autosaves to this area. 

I restart the PT, this time my PC gets auctioned off to an Imperial Officer who lives in Fellglow Keep.  During my PC's time there, she supposedly had on a special collar.  It was never visible though it was listed in the SkyUI inventory.  Other devices were used on her; usually they would appear briefly then disappear.  Eventually, two mages killed the Imperial Officer.  My PC then killed the mages while they slept and escaped Fellglow keep and headed to Whiterun.  Although no Devious Devices are visible on my PC, the collar is still in the SkyUI inventory and it prevents her from defending herself in any way.  In Whiterun, she asks for help to remove the collar, but everyone says they can't.  Throughout this second scenario, my PC's master/mistress would tell her to kneel, but I had no idea how to do that.  (I use a game controller; would using that instead of a keyboard mess things up?)

So, does it sound like I'm missing anything?  An extra mod that needs to be activated?  Which scenario came from SD?  which from Devious followers? 

try one mod at a time. just to be sure which mod is it you are having trouble with. 
SD+ has hotkeys that makes you kneel. 
DDs sometimes do not show up on the character. They can also become invisible when u unequip them (which is not possible) but they are still there. 

7 hours ago, rodrigo2 said:

So, does it sound like I'm missing anything?

As Nymra said, test with one enslavement outcome selected at a time if you're having trouble.  You can quickly test the process by going to the slave market (next to the barracks outside Mistveil Keep in Riften, or "coc sslvmarket") and asking the auctioneer for a pretend auction (which is actually real).  Simple Slavery just delivers you to an enslavement mod, so weird behavior after the auction finishes is likely to be with the installation and set up of that enslavement mod.