Furniture Sex Framework

This mod was made using the SE CK, and after doing some research, it seems converting from SE to LE isn't as easy as the other way around.

If SE users have no major problems I'll see how possible it is

Edit: LE port seems to work

If it can have LE version, then my plan for furniture animation can be put on the table.

In the past, I've been wondering whether it's better to use furniture as an animation object or just to let players find the right place by themselves.

What kind of furniture animation I want to do can be predicted from the content of my blog. It can be used in original furniture, and I also want to provide some new things. I've played enough pillory in skyrim, which is almost the only "useful" furniture.

So please let the version of LE appear.

I've been hopeful someone would have taken up the chance to put something like this together.

The next evolution of modding is here boys.

9 hours ago, agiz19 said:

How much is this different from sexlab utility plus furniture function besides  you placed markers on wardrobe and such and use of 2 spells is a must to get it to start ?

I've never gotten the furniture function from that mod to work, but the difference is that mod only uses animations custom-built to align exactly to the furniture, while SLU+ can't guarantee things will line up because all sex animations have different positions and alignments and use anim objects.

Also this mod is a framework to be used by other mods. The spells are for testing purposes only.

On 7/3/2020 at 4:35 AM, shyguy570 said:

I've never gotten the furniture function from that mod to work, but the difference is that mod only uses animations custom-built to align exactly to the furniture, while SLU+ can't guarantee things will line up because all sex animations have different positions and alignments and use anim objects.

Also this mod is a framework to be used by other mods. The spells are for testing purposes only.

well SLU+ work without any issues  on my end with every mod i have to trigger scenes, alignment is always aligned on chairs, thrones , behind a wall,  tanning rack, on table (and on all furniture anims form all authors)... as for the anim object goes you you can disable animobject esps and furniture in animations are gone.

And for the last part SL SE is a dependency for this mod to work so i dont understand why it cant use mods that already start SL scenes via dialogue, like SL Romance. Good example is FlowerGirls and its furniture awareness , also needing 3 esps to have this is... , it would make more sense SL is not required and this is made standalone with furniture anims inside and dialogue trigger and one esp since not one mod that triggers scenes doesnt work with this and probably noone will update their mods to work with this framework.

2 hours ago, agiz19 said:

well SLU+ work without any issues  on my end with every mod i have to trigger scenes, alignment is always aligned on chairs, thrones , behind a wall,  tanning rack, on table (and on all furniture anims form all authors)... as for the anim object goes you you can disable animobject esps and furniture in animations are gone.

And for the last part SL SE is a dependency for this mod to work so i dont understand why it cant use mods that already start SL scenes via dialogue, like SL Romance. Good example is FlowerGirls and its furniture awareness , also needing 3 esps to have this is... , it would make more sense SL is not required and this is made standalone with furniture anims inside and dialogue trigger and one esp since not one mod that triggers scenes doesnt work with this and probably noone will update their mods to work with this framework.

If you want to know the more technical reasons, this framework allows mods to find valid furniture before sexlab starts a sex scene. The way SLU+ works is that you start a sex scene and it tries to move you onto nearby furniture if it's a furniture animation. This framework works in the opposite way, you find nearby furniture first and then choose to start a sex scene on it. It might not sound like much from a user perspective but this a feature I needed for one of my own mods.

Also a lot of in-game furniture isn't suitable for sex scenes. For example, 80% of the chairs in the game are facing tables, tables are usually placed against walls etc., so the actors will end up clipping through nearby furniture or walls. The only way to solve this is to use custom markers.

The mod works the way it does because it's what I needed for my own projects, and I figured if it was useful to me, there's a chance it could be useful to other modders.

Uploaded a pretty major update.

• Added support for Double Bed, Counter, Alchemy Table, Enchanting Table
  • Added Autofilter MCM feature to disable furniture types with no animations installed
  • Removed dependency from CityMarkers
  • Added anim pack patches for various SLAL packs with furniture animations.

I don't recommend playing on the same save file as the previous version.

1 hour ago, Fetterbr said:

billy and leito are easy install with MO2 but Anub dosent install

Updated that pack, should work now.

37 minutes ago, Heroine of the Night said:

What do I need? 1 LE esp for Furniture Marker, then any additional esp for animation mods I have installed(Leito,Billyy,Milky,Anub)  

Yes you need to download the invisfurn versions of the slal packs you have. The slal pack downloads don't require an esp, there's only the 1 esp for the main mod.