Furniture Sex Framework

5 hours ago, Fetterbr said:

what was released 4 hours ago, i already had 0.3 v ?

Milky mod is not free and the one what is free is for LE version

He add this:

How to Use

1. Download and install the main mod and the SLAL patches for the SLAL packs you use.
  2. Register only the InvisFurn versions of the furniture animations, these versions of the animations are listed under "InvisFurn Billyy", "InvisFurn Leito", etc
  3. Open the Furniture Sex MCM and select "Autofilter Furniture Types" to disable all furniture types you don't have animations for
15 hours ago, Bullfye said:

There is a huge problem with Whiterun Breezehome Mods , If you chose any mod from invisible Markers on this mod you end up watching weird graphic anomalies cause by the House mod since this Mod uses the house original layout..The same will happen with any mod that will change interiors in any house in a city , also depending on what you have installed for the city outside  you can have some equal issues  depending again on the Mods you have that changes city layouts and decor ..

Yes because of how this mod has to work, compatibility patches need to be made for mods that change furniture/layouts. This is unavoidable, but anyone with basic CK knowledge can do it easily with SE CK fixes.

14 minutes ago, Fetterbr said:

still dont understand why your link to milky sends us to a LE link, giving error in fnis. Could you also make a patch for Cobolt animated spanking mod, please :) 

The Milky pack for SE is outdated and doesn't include some new furniture animations. If you want to use Milky you'll need to convert it to SE yourself or don't register the animations that the current SE pack doesn't have.

12 hours ago, JCPunch94 said:

if someone converts the milky pack to se could you please post it if possible or a link on how to convert it as i dont know how to 

Download this: https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrimspecialedition/mods/23316

Set it to the SSE profile

Press "open directory" and choose the mod folder

Check "Process meshes" under the mesh tab, "process textures" under the texture tab, "necessary optimization" under the animation tab

Press "run"

7 hours ago, mikesolo1975 said:

Download this: https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrimspecialedition/mods/23316

Set it to the SSE profile

Press "open directory" and choose the mod folder

Check "Process meshes" under the mesh tab, "process textures" under the texture tab, "necessary optimization" under the animation tab

Press "run

this mod convert the pluggin too ?

thanks

Very simple LE plugins will generally work in SE. SLAL esps only add anim objects, so they will work without being converted.

5 minutes ago, wellingtonggarcia said:

hello friend, I installed your mod following all the requirements but when the animation starts the characters are naked and standing in the marked place, I just hear what is happening but without movement. I'm running so invis, could you help me:
Thankful.

Did you also install the original SLAL packs?

hi. a question. why do my player have sex trough or inside the wall many times  or the npcs for that matter? is this what is called collision ? sorry i am new to this but its very annoying when half the body go through the wall. your mod should avoid that if i am not mistaken. 

Nice. I tried latest version it works flawless with all animations (except Anub Throne CG) and on all markers, didnt experience any clipping yet anywhere and alignment is on point from what i have seen till now, spells dont bother me that much so i guess ill survive xD , if  you have any plans for adding more markers in interiors like Windhelm castle upstairs and similar interiors? If its not to hard to pull of , could there be an option to move actors to next marker during scenes via hotkey - that would be amazing :) otherwise you really did this nicely , its fast, stable and works every time. 

Uploaded a major update.

You will need to update ALL SLAL patches that you use!

Make sure you Rebuild SexLab Animation Registry and Update Furniture Types in the MCM after you update!

• Added auto-detection for nearly all vanilla/dlc chairs, benches and thrones, removing the need for hand-placed chair markers
  • Added auto-detection for all vanilla wardrobes to use wall animations
  • Added more chair and throne tags to better match animations to various chair models
  • Hopefully made it less likely for the wrong animation to play when overriding a normal scene
On 7/20/2020 at 8:52 PM, Fetterbr said:

hi. a question. why do my player have sex trough or inside the wall many times  or the npcs for that matter? is this what is called collision ? sorry i am new to this but its very annoying when half the body go through the wall. your mod should avoid that if i am not mistaken. 

I don't know what you mean. Either you're not triggering furniture sex correctly, or you don't have the right animations installed.

On 7/23/2020 at 2:47 AM, agiz19 said:

Nice. I tried latest version it works flawless with all animations (except Anub Throne CG) and on all markers, didnt experience any clipping yet anywhere and alignment is on point from what i have seen till now, spells dont bother me that much so i guess ill survive xD , if  you have any plans for adding more markers in interiors like Windhelm castle upstairs and similar interiors? If its not to hard to pull of , could there be an option to move actors to next marker during scenes via hotkey - that would be amazing :) otherwise you really did this nicely , its fast, stable and works every time. 

Adding more markers will be done over time gradually. A lot of vanilla furniture types are autodetected now which means they can be used anywhere they've been placed.

I don't think moving between markers during sex is practical to add, no.

43 minutes ago, shyguy570 said:

Uploaded a major update.

You will need to update ALL SLAL patches that you use!

Make sure you Rebuild SexLab Animation Registry and Update Furniture Types in the MCM after you update!

• Added auto-detection for nearly all vanilla/dlc chairs, benches and thrones, removing the need for hand-placed chair markers
  • Added auto-detection for all vanilla wardrobes to use wall animations
  • Added more chair and throne tags to better match animations to various chair models
  • Hopefully made it less likely for the wrong animation to play when overriding a normal scene

Hmm, nice update but are you going make auto-detection for beds?