Furniture Sex Framework

I'd like to finally try this mod. I've been following for a bit, but I still don't quite understand the instructions.

I'm using Leito, Milky, and Billy animations on Skyrim Special Edition. 

If I install this with the patches, then just go to MCM and check the correct settings, that's all I need to do to get this to work?

4 hours ago, DremoraDream said:

I'd like to finally try this mod. I've been following for a bit, but I still don't quite understand the instructions.

I'm using Leito, Milky, and Billy animations on Skyrim Special Edition. 

If I install this with the patches, then just go to MCM and check the correct settings, that's all I need to do to get this to work?

Sounds like you understand the instructions just fine.

2 hours ago, Yoshiquest said:

Have you thought about adding support for FunnyBusiness?

I don't think I'll be able to support every possible SLAL pack, but making animations compatible with this mod isn't too hard for people to do themselves. At some point I'll make a guide for how to do it.

On 7/25/2020 at 7:58 AM, shyguy570 said:

I don't know what you mean. Either you're not triggering furniture sex correctly, or you don't have the right animations installed.

Adding more markers will be done over time gradually. A lot of vanilla furniture types are autodetected now which means they can be used anywhere they've been placed.

I don't think moving between markers during sex is practical to add, no.

hey thanks for response, is it possible then , when using SL move scene option(hotkey) to when character moves to another furniture from table to chair/throne for example that after the  scene repositions the corresponding furniture animation plays, now when i move during a scene the last animation plays no matter which furniture actors move to. If this  is possible that would be amazing.

For markers I tried it in cells where no markers are set and when using dialogue or spell and if generic furniture is around actors go there and correct animation plays, nice. So I guess markers you will set in  future are just and added bonus,heh.

Also thank you for implementing the override in mcm, now every furniture type can be started via dialogue. :)

And lastly could you do a patch for SirNibbles animations if its not to much of a hassle?

Otherwise this is top notch already.

2 hours ago, mcnv said:

I've notice something in the LE mod section:

The Sexlab utility mod patch apparently have a "Use Furniture". I Don't know what I'm asking.

It works 80% of time and most of times alignment is not on point , use this  mod instead for furniture it really is a lot better, I use both since osmel made some cool improvements for SL in general. 

5 hours ago, KingstonPrince7 said:

If I'm using the "outdated" SE version of Milky animations... my Skyrim will crash? Serious question.

It means that the animations missing from that version won't play. If you don't register the missing ones in SLAL then everything will work fine.

@shyguy570 Hey, sorry to bother you, can I ask you something, I tried to make a patch for SirNibbles table anims , structured json the same way you have structured your json patches for other animations, renamed them, put it in correct folder structure, but the thing is SLAL  does not show the Nibbles patch as it does other ones. Is there more that has to be done besides json file to get it to show and work ? 

52 minutes ago, agiz19 said:

@shyguy570 Hey, sorry to bother you, can I ask you something, I tried to make a patch for SirNibbles table anims , structured json the same way you have structured your json patches for other animations, renamed them, put it in correct folder structure, but the thing is SLAL  does not show the Nibbles patch as it does other ones. Is there more that has to be done besides json file to get it to show and work ? 

Put in spoiler tag or send file here, it will be easier to find the problem.

2 hours ago, killer905 said:

Is this for personal use or are you going to share with us?

no  problem, it has 3 table anims , but i think you will have to align it to table during scene just the translation forward ( SL hotkey ctrl+L to move whole scene ) and maybe height also. I tried typing it in json but it did nothing ingame it was the same as before typing in..    

FurnAnimSirNibbles v0_5.zip

1 hour ago, agiz19 said:

no  problem, it has 3 table anims , but i think you will have to align it to table during scene just the translation forward ( SL hotkey ctrl+L to move whole scene ) and maybe height also. I tried typing it in json but it did nothing ingame it was the same as before typing in..    

FurnAnimSirNibbles v0_5.zip 1.92 kB · 2 downloads

1) The folder in the archive should have the name of the "data" folder so that the mod installers "Nexus Mod Manager, Vortex etc. install correctly.
2) It also requires removing objects that
SirNibbles uses.
3) 
To test the correct position you need to load the save from before installing your Patch or Unregistered Animations Patch click "Reload JSON data" and registered animations again.

2 hours ago, agiz19 said:

FurnAnimSirNibbles v0_5.zip 1.92 kB · 2 downloads

Before and after:
And edited your file:

Spoiler

20200729202123_1.jpg.f81e3a62094b3bd032c0653413e5f94b.jpg20200729203731_1.jpg.cf7d945d0064a471762464ba4a4c8319.jpg

InvisFurnSirNibbles.json

1 hour ago, killer905 said:

1) The folder in the archive should have the name of the "data" folder so that the mod installers "Nexus Mod Manager, Vortex etc. install correctly.
2) It also requires removing objects that
SirNibbles uses.
3) 
To test the correct position you need to load the save from before installing your Patch or Unregistered Animations Patch click "Reload JSON data" and registered animations again.

1. havent used NMM since 1st time modding oldrim 7years  ago, MO2 installs without problems or additional data folder setting , will keep noted for future 

2. objects are in nibblesAnimObjects.esp i never use those object esps so i really have no idea which table one uses to animate a scene, so usually  I just align actors manually and export  SL settings and since we all use different stuff that is needed even this mods original patches i had to tweak a little in game since actors sizes and body types vary from user to user, btw i did this just because I override SL with this mod now

3. yes i know :) 

and thanks for your json, placement great.

2 hours ago, Fetterbr said:

would be nice if someone made a mod what could align actors and nps having sex, so stupid to see certen scenes.  Also many animations actors goes trough the floor or walls. but mostly irritating is the body alignment :)

I think I understood you correctly: you don't like the fact that the actors in the scenes have different heights. There is a check mark for this in the sexlab menu. But this did not suit me (with alignment turned on, my chauruses became very large (all due to the fact that this race has 3 different heights)) and I made myself an esp in which the sizes of all races and characters were changed to 1.00 (including all my mods) ... and now I have no problems with alignment in scenes (except when the animations themselves are curves - they have to be aligned myself).

10 hours ago, shyguy570 said:

Uploaded a new version with bed autodetection. All vanilla beds should be compatible now.

Make sure you Update Furniture Types in the MCM after updating!

this update is broken in my opinion. everything worked fine yesterday on version 0.5. installed 0.6 today and no animation uses furniture. tried to set different values in the menu but did not help. and about beds, should I activate Ask For Bed Use in the sex lab.

Spoiler

701902780_DesktopScreenshot2020_07.30-15_36_43_18.png.f71bf771d35bc8e5c77a1eda97016ff4.png

standing near the bed marked by the mod, the usual animation is played near the bed but not on it

Papyrus.0.log

2 hours ago, xtirp8 said:

this update is broken in my opinion. everything worked fine yesterday on version 0.5. installed 0.6 today and no animation uses furniture. tried to set different values in the menu but did not help. and about beds, should I activate Ask For Bed Use in the sex lab.

Reveal hidden contents

701902780_DesktopScreenshot2020_07.30-15_36_43_18.png.f71bf771d35bc8e5c77a1eda97016ff4.png

standing near the bed marked by the mod, the usual animation is played near the bed but not on it

Papyrus.0.log 168.24 kB · 1 download

I uploaded a new version, should fix this bug.