Furniture Sex Framework

On 7/29/2020 at 10:18 PM, agiz19 said:

1. havent used NMM since 1st time modding oldrim 7years  ago, MO2 installs without problems or additional data folder setting , will keep noted for future 

2. objects are in nibblesAnimObjects.esp i never use those object esps so i really have no idea which table one uses to animate a scene, so usually  I just align actors manually and export  SL settings and since we all use different stuff that is needed even this mods original patches i had to tweak a little in game since actors sizes and body types vary from user to user, btw i did this just because I override SL with this mod now

3. yes i know :) 

and thanks for your json, placement great.

Could be better :3

9 hours ago, agiz19 said:

Anybody else having milky invisible furniture anims not showing in SLAL after updating to v0.6.1 ? All other packs appear normally like before except milkyAnims.

By the way, until you wrote, I did not pay attention, but I have the same problem. In SLAL they are, but they do not appear when the mod invokes furniture animation. And another problem with the Thrones, the mod does not want to trigger the thrones, although I am standing next to him, the mod transfers me to the next bench (about 15 attempts and everything is on the bench and not on the throne, although the marker is on the throne)

34 minutes ago, xtirp8 said:

By the way, until you wrote, I did not pay attention, but I have the same problem. In SLAL they are, but they do not appear when the mod invokes furniture animation. And another problem with the Thrones, the mod does not want to trigger the thrones, although I am standing next to him, the mod transfers me to the next bench (about 15 attempts and everything is on the bench and not on the throne, although the marker is on the throne)

yup same here, tried on previous save before without rebuilding  anim registry in  SL just this mods update in MCM and the  anims remained but same problem with thrones as you described and also beds , about 70% of times actors go to benches and chairs even if standing on top of the bed.

I tried to test version 0.5, the same problem with thrones, in addition, the list of animations has been greatly reduced (in the current version and in 0.5, I have only 3 animations on the throne)

current list of animations on the throne:

Spoiler

132538642_DesktopScreenshot2020_08.01-23_32_08_32.png.aaf8f23cbb548a724b9e3c1d7d49d53e.png

List of animations with filtering tag in SL Tools(Throne) without overriding by FurnitureSex:

Spoiler

159720487_DesktopScreenshot2020_08.01-23_34_15_68.png.0d100e6b5cb187346521b68e2bc5aa97.png498275297_DesktopScreenshot2020_08.01-23_34_20_79.png.f398b93a2be02a75039a767e5730a8c8.png

6 hours ago, agiz19 said:

yup same here, tried on previous save before without rebuilding  anim registry in  SL just this mods update in MCM and the  anims remained but same problem with thrones as you described and also beds , about 70% of times actors go to benches and chairs even if standing on top of the bed.

3 hours ago, xtirp8 said:

I tried to test version 0.5, the same problem with thrones, in addition, the list of animations has been greatly reduced (in the current version and in 0.5, I have only 3 animations on the throne)

current list of animations on the throne:

Reveal hidden contents

132538642_DesktopScreenshot2020_08.01-23_32_08_32.png.aaf8f23cbb548a724b9e3c1d7d49d53e.png

List of animations with filtering tag in SL Tools(Throne) without overriding by FurnitureSex:

Reveal hidden contents

159720487_DesktopScreenshot2020_08.01-23_34_15_68.png.0d100e6b5cb187346521b68e2bc5aa97.png498275297_DesktopScreenshot2020_08.01-23_34_20_79.png.f398b93a2be02a75039a767e5730a8c8.png

If you're testing using the override, the override does not always choose the nearest furniture. It chooses any furniture within a certain radius. Use the debug spell if you want a specific piece of furniture.

The ancient nordic thrones are compatible with fewer animations than jarl thrones. This is normal.

Hey really love your work. I got some problem when starting animation with a creature. When I set the chance to 1.0, it starts with invsFurniture animation with any creatures instead of the creature animations, teleport actors (pc and creatures) to the marked furnitures too. Is there a way keep both this and normal creature animation work both?

1 hour ago, shyguy570 said:

New bugfix update:

• Fixed a bug causing some bed animations to be filtered out sometimes
  • Disabled override and filter features for all sex scenes involving a creature

That was fast mate, just tested it, runs smooth as butter! Thanks!

Just curious, on the previous build I found that almost all scenes was replaced by invisFurn when there's a furniture in the range. On the new update it seems applies different filter that allows other animations play even the chance is set to 1.0 . Is this a thing or just because I'm too lazy to rebuild registrations? Although I found that testing spell of sexlab always turned out to be using invisFurn when in range. It doesn't bother me too much though.

Good work man!

As the update fix solved bed/throne issue as far as I tested , the Anub json is gone from SLAL and Milky SLAL did not reappear.

In v05 all jsons were there, then in v06 milky disappeared and v07 Anub disappeared; Ayasato and Billys remained (I dont use leito so I cant confirm), also mine and killer905 Nibbles remained.

Really wonder why it happens since this is the only mod I updated and does anyone have all jsons in v07? 

10 minutes ago, agiz19 said:

As the update fix solved bed/throne issue as far as I tested , the Anub json is gone from SLAL and Milky SLAL did not reappear.

In v05 all jsons were there, then in v06 milky disappeared and v07 Anub disappeared; Ayasato and Billys remained (I dont use leito so I cant confirm), also mine and killer905 Nibbles remained.

Really wonder why it happens since this is the only mod I updated and does anyone have all jsons in v07? 

The SLAL patches have not been changed since 0.5. Whatever issue you're having is an issue with your own SLAL install.

Just popped in to make a report on 6.1 to find 7.0 - I seem to have had a different bug going - hope 7.0 fixes this.

1) the override seems to work well above the MCM setting rate - if there is a suitable site handy, it shifts the scene to it almost always - then the problem really begins

2) after moving to furniture, it usually plays the original animation and not the invis furniture one - with the actors embedded in the furniture performing the "original" animation

eg select a missionary act, and then answer yes to the "use nearby bed?" - FMS finds nearby cupboard marker suitable for wall animations, shifts actors to that spot - actors perform missionary animation stuck in the wall/cupboard  

Note - using the Furniture marker sex spell at the appropriate spot works

26 minutes ago, Caithness said:

Just popped in to make a report on 6.1 to find 7.0 - I seem to have had a different bug going - hope 7.0 fixes this.

1) the override seems to work well above the MCM setting rate - if there is a suitable site handy, it shifts the scene to it almost always - then the problem really begins

2) after moving to furniture, it usually plays the original animation and not the invis furniture one - with the actors embedded in the furniture performing the "original" animation

eg select a missionary act, and then answer yes to the "use nearby bed?" - FMS finds nearby cupboard marker suitable for wall animations, shifts actors to that spot - actors perform missionary animation stuck in the wall/cupboard  

Note - using the Furniture marker sex spell at the appropriate spot works

The override feature conflicts with how SL handles beds. Don't use both at the same time for now.

1 hour ago, shyguy570 said:

The SLAL patches have not been changed since 0.5. Whatever issue you're having is an issue with your own SLAL install.

Nothing is wrong with my SLAL install fyi and it never was , also Im not a noob. I wrote quite a lot of SLAL packs for myself and all worked before and all work now , the issue was never there in 0.5 until I updated to 0.6 and then to 0.7 and with each update one on your jsons disappeared and only YOURS of milky in 0.6(and if you missed a post here Im not the only one with this same issue...)  and anub in 0.7 and it does not matter if I rebuild anim registry in SL or not well if I do milky and anub invisfurn are gone , and again this was the only mod I installed and updated since first installing 0.5, the json I made for Nibbles and the one from killer are still present and work without any issues just like all other 10+ SLAL packs I have.

Also I see you are not open for suggestions and ignore questions...,I seriuosly doubt it you will but Ill throw it out here anyway , when using SL TOOLS and when wanting to change scene tag , well it does not change no matter which tag is chosen, can you unlock it (probably not xD )? It really is unreasonable that it does not work since your mod uses SL anyway to even work.

I will install it on a clean save directly v0.7 and if the packs appear,....then I guess...you should know what the #issue is with packs disappearing.

And if you are making mods for public then be ready for criticism, either good or bad...

1 hour ago, agiz19 said:

Nothing is wrong with my SLAL install fyi and it never was , also Im not a noob. I wrote quite a lot of SLAL packs for myself and all worked before and all work now , the issue was never there in 0.5 until I updated to 0.6 and then to 0.7 and with each update one on your jsons disappeared and only YOURS of milky in 0.6(and if you missed a post here Im not the only one with this same issue...)  and anub in 0.7 and it does not matter if I rebuild anim registry in SL or not well if I do milky and anub invisfurn are gone , and again this was the only mod I installed and updated since first installing 0.5, the json I made for Nibbles and the one from killer are still present and work without any issues just like all other 10+ SLAL packs I have.

Also I see you are not open for suggestions and ignore questions...,I seriuosly doubt it you will but Ill throw it out here anyway , when using SL TOOLS and when wanting to change scene tag , well it does not change no matter which tag is chosen, can you unlock it (probably not xD )? It really is unreasonable that it does not work since your mod uses SL anyway to even work.

I will install it on a clean save directly v0.7 and if the packs appear,....then I guess...you should know what the #issue is with packs disappearing.

And if you are making mods for public then be ready for criticism, either good or bad...

The only reason why an animation set would not show up in SLAL is if the json file has an error in it somewhere. The SLAL json files have not been changed at all since 0.5, which you said was working for you. No other aspect of the mod interacts with SLAL at all, so there are no changes that could possibly break SLAL loading.

If the milky set is not appearing in SLAL, then post the InvisFurnMilky.json that is inside your Skyrim install.

2 hours ago, shyguy570 said:

The only reason why an animation set would not show up in SLAL is if the json file has an error in it somewhere. The SLAL json files have not been changed at all since 0.5, which you said was working for you. No other aspect of the mod interacts with SLAL at all, so there are no changes that could possibly break SLAL loading.

If the milky set is not appearing in SLAL, then post the InvisFurnMilky.json that is inside your Skyrim install.

I have the same problem, so I'll post it:

InvisFurnLeito.jsonInvisFurnBillyy.jsonInvisFurnAyasato.jsonInvisFurnAnub.jsonInvisFurnMilky.json

25 minutes ago, xtirp8 said:

Can you show the SLAL menu? If the InvisFurn sets show up in the menu, it's not the same issue that agiz has.

13 minutes ago, shyguy570 said:

Can you show the SLAL menu? If the InvisFurn sets show up in the menu, it's not the same issue that agiz has.

oh! i try 0.7 and everything fine! I found the reason why some animations did not start. I use SexLab WorkingGirl and when i try sex with follower from dialog, animations count reduced and throne not use. but with anybody else everything work fine and all invisfurn anims are shown(even through dialogue SLWG).

P.S. I think the problem is only with the follower and dialogue with him through the SLWG (because through other animation launch options (Match Maker, Cursed Loot, TDF Prostitution, Radiant Prostitution ..) all animations are in place.

@shyguy570

I removed everything, cleaned save, then ran the game with only SLAL packs, they appeared all of them, then reenabled Furniture mod , ran again, SLAL packs remained and are working without issues, with spells and via dialogue (with SL override).

Before this I updated again from 05 to 06 to 07 and it was the same as before I described it. 

Whatever caused this probably doesnt matter and if this happens in the future after update , cleaned save and reinstall solves it.

None the less dont bother with this.

17 hours ago, shyguy570 said:

The override feature conflicts with how SL handles beds. Don't use both at the same time for now.

Sorry - not sure what you mean by not using SL - which means sexlab to me - sort of core to the entire thing? Just going to have to turn override off - it'd affecting animations without beds as well - just got transported from a mid floor animation into a cupboard one floor away. 

5 hours ago, Caithness said:

Sorry - not sure what you mean by not using SL - which means sexlab to me - sort of core to the entire thing? Just going to have to turn override off - it'd affecting animations without beds as well - just got transported from a mid floor animation into a cupboard one floor away. 

In SL menu set use beds to NEVER

Find wrong position in one animation: 

What i need to change in json for rotate  men  to throne:

Spoiler

{
      "actors": [
        {
          "add_cum": 2,
          "stages": [
            {
              "id": "Anubs_tw_A1_S1",
              "silent": true,
              "rotate": 180, "forward": 98
            },
            {
              "id": "Anubs_tw_A1_S2",
            },
            {
              "id": "Anubs_tw_A1_S3",
            },
            {
              "id": "Anubs_tw_A1_S4",
            },
            {
              "id": "Anubs_tw_A1_S5",
            },
            {
              "id": "Anubs_tw_A1_S6",
            }
          ],
          "type": "Female"
        },
        {
            {
              "id": "Anubs_tw_A2_S1",
            },
            {
              "id": "Anubs_tw_A2_S2",
            },
            {
              "id": "Anubs_tw_A2_S3",
            },
            {
              "id": "Anubs_tw_A2_S4",
            },
            {
              "id": "Anubs_tw_A2_S5",
            },
            {
              "id": "Anubs_tw_A2_S6",
            }
          ],
        },
        {
            {
              "id": "Anubs_tw_A3_S1",
              "strap_on": true
            },
            {
              "id": "Anubs_tw_A3_S2",
            },
            {
              "id": "Anubs_tw_A3_S3",
            },
            {
              "id": "Anubs_tw_A3_S4",
            },
            {
              "id": "Anubs_tw_A3_S5",
            },
            {
              "id": "Anubs_tw_A3_S6",
            }
          ],
          "type": "Male"
        }
      ],
      "id": "Anubs_tw_invis",
      "name": "Anubs Throne Worship Invis",
      "sound": "Squishing",
      "tags": "Anubs,Dirty,Vaginal,FFM,Sex,InvisFurn,Throne,ThroneRiften,ThroneNordic,ChairNoble"
    }
  ],
  "name": "InvisFurn Anub"
}

Spoiler

136912954_DesktopScreenshot2020_08.03-13_56_19_21.png.edc3454d56bb30e69c6e1dafdc806502.png

50 minutes ago, xtirp8 said:

Find wrong position in one animation: 

What i need to change in json for rotate  men  to throne:

Hide contents

{
      "actors": [
        {
            {
              "id": "Anubs_tw_A1_S1",
            },
            {
              "id": "Anubs_tw_A1_S2",
            },
            {
              "id": "Anubs_tw_A1_S3",
            },
            {
              "id": "Anubs_tw_A1_S4",
            },
            {
              "id": "Anubs_tw_A1_S5",
            },
            {
              "id": "Anubs_tw_A1_S6",
            }
          ],
        },
        {
            {
              "id": "Anubs_tw_A2_S1",
            },
            {
              "id": "Anubs_tw_A2_S2",
            },
            {
              "id": "Anubs_tw_A2_S3",
            },
            {
              "id": "Anubs_tw_A2_S4",
            },
            {
              "id": "Anubs_tw_A2_S5",
            },
            {
              "id": "Anubs_tw_A2_S6",
            }
          ],
        },
        {
            {
            },
            {
            },
            {
            },
            {
            },
            {
            },
            {
            }
          ],
        }
      ],
      "tags": "Anubs,Dirty,Vaginal,FFM,Sex,InvisFurn,Throne,ThroneRiften,ThroneNordic,ChairNoble"
    }
  ],
}

Hide contents

136912954_DesktopScreenshot2020_08.03-13_56_19_21.png.edc3454d56bb30e69c6e1dafdc806502.png

Look at "TAG"
and add this line "rotate": 180, "forward": 98 

Spoiler

{

"rotate": 180, "forward": 98,
            },
            {

},
            {

},
            {

},
            {

},
            {

}
          ],

21 minutes ago, killer905 said:

Look at "TAG"
and add this line "rotate": 180, "forward": 98 

Hide contents

{

},
            {

},
            {

},
            {

},
            {

},
            {

}
          ],

Try, but nothing changes:

Spoiler

{
            },
            {
            },
            {
            },
            {
            },
            {
            },
            {
            }
          ],
        }
      ],
    }
  ],