I've got a bug with pilfering. Pilfering is not happening even when set to 100% chance in the MCM. The aggressive scene that should trigger the pilfering is causing the dirt and hand marks, but the seal on the cart never gets broken, and nothing is ever stolen. I am playing on Skyrim LE, and Defeat is what is causing the scene.

There's another bug I'm having with purchasing upgrades at the Blacksmith (Anette?), where after purchasing the upgrade/unlock, with the certificate in inventory, the dialogue option doesn't appear.

Nothing too game-breaking otherwise (cart has been surprisingly cooperative), but with pilfering and no upgrades, I'm in a situation where there's no risk and no reward. Any help would be appreciated. Sorry if this has already been addressed, I looked and haven't found a similar problem brought up by others.

I've run into a problem, whenever I start a haul, the game takes minutes on end to initiate the cart and bindings. Then, the haul rarely, if ever, starts, and my character is locked in place. (Im using Redux as Resume needs DDContraptions which is causing my FNIS to not load in any animations)

EDIT: Also, it seems as if the gag never loads as well. Im on SE.

Edited by BasementDweller1
4 hours ago, BasementDweller1 said:

I've run into a problem, whenever I start a haul, the game takes minutes on end to initiate the cart and bindings. Then, the haul rarely, if ever, starts, and my character is locked in place. (Im using Redux as Resume needs DDContraptions which is causing my FNIS to not load in any animations)

EDIT: Also, it seems as if the gag never loads as well. Im on SE.

Devious Devices SE includes DDContraptions.  On an SE mod, when you see separate Devious Device components listed it's because someone copied and pasted from an old LE post which required you to download separate pieces of DD.  If you are able to run Redux you can run Resume. 

If FNIS is complaining about a DD component it's because for some reason you downloaded separate files instead of the DD package.  Reinstall DD5.  Then make sure to check the box in the FNIS configuration for Devious Devices.

On 7/31/2021 at 1:31 PM, Scrab said:

the CBBE tats are the default ones shipped with the mod, you shouldnt need any additional packs to make it work. Perhaps your SlaveTats install is broken somehow, somewhere?

I wont bother about any issues regarding the cart anymore. My next waypoint for this mod will be another haul so that those who have issues and/or deep hatred with cart hauls will be able to (mostly) avoid them

On that note:

The Mainquest will include some Cart Hauls, in those instances I will tell you to go back to main menu before continuing with your Quest to avoid cart issues and will be played in a strict environment where ideally most Scenes should be avoidable and will be using fallbacks in case the cart does end up glitching out anyway so you be at a disadvantage if that should happen

Im usually against using mechanics that just dont work properly, such as the those Hauling Carts (there is no, was no and will no mod ever be created that will work with the vanilla implementation of hauls, ever) but I think in this instance its important to at least sometimes feature them, just to reminisce a bit over what SLUTS used to be as the mod going forward will be less and less about this "minigame mod" that SLUTS was originally being created as :< 

The cart I doctored needs some collision work done on it.  I am still convinced that someone good at tweaking meshes could do that and maybe add some weighting to make it more stable.  At one point I was looking into how to get the mesh loaded up in Blender, but got side-tracked.

12 hours ago, Gudulba said:

Could it be that S.L.U.T.S. and Convenient Carriages are not fully compatible (similar to CFTO)?

Dunno, if the mod doesnt actively replace the Drivers it should be fine. Does that happen with the "vanilla" ones too?

I will have to rethink how those patches work and ideally implement some sort of miniframe to properly add new Locations to the whole thing because right now, those patches require adjustement whenever I make changes to the Mainquest and thats very, very annoying

On 8/5/2021 at 1:34 PM, Estceps said:

the dialogue option doesn't appear.

Which part of your armor are you trying to upgrade?

10 hours ago, Scrab said:

Dunno, if the mod doesnt actively replace the Drivers it should be fine. Does that happen with the "vanilla" ones too?

I will have to rethink how those patches work and ideally implement some sort of miniframe to properly add new Locations to the whole thing because right now, those patches require adjustement whenever I make changes to the Mainquest and thats very, very annoying

Is there a way to check if Convenient Carriages replaces the vanilla drivers? I am not sure where and how to find a vanilla driver.

10 hours ago, Scrab said:

I believe I had the blindfold unlock certificate and a boots upgrade certificate. I eventually got the upgrade system to work, and I think I may know what caused the problem. I purchased the upgrades, wandered around the building exploring for the first time, and by the time I reached the blacksmith, enough time had passed where the shop and blacksmith were no longer open (the shop dialogue was not appearing at this point as well). On a future visit to the HQ, everything was working as intended, so that problem stemmed from my lack of knowledge of the shop and blacksmith's opening/closing times. If this is not a designed feature, then I'm not sure what caused it otherwise.

As for the Pilfering bug I'm getting, I've checked the variables with "sqv" in console, and the pilferage rate and amount are changing when I change them in the MCM. The spontaneous random failure is working as intended, and the handprints+dirt are showing (so I know resume is recognizing the aggressive animation), so if I had to guess, it has something to do with how resume's scripts apply those variables. I'm not much of a coder/modder, so that's about as much info as I can think to offer.

Edited by Estceps

Trying this on LE, managed to get the cart working after a couple tries, I was getting the red ! happening as well. Still can't get the actual SLUTS DD gear to work though. They display a model in the Inventory but none of them will equip onto my character. Normal DD stuff works fine. Have reinstalled the LE resources a couple times, even tried copying them over the stuff in the mod folder to see if that works better. Tried copying stuff from redux as well to see if that worked but still nothing. Really not sure what is going wrong.

22 hours ago, Estceps said:

so if I had to guess, it has something to do with how resume's scripts apply those variables

Now Im confused what exactly is not working

Are you only talking about the feedback when clicking on the cart?

22 hours ago, Estceps said:

If this is not a designed feature

Sounds like it is :) Anette works from 5am to 4pm or so, had to check, its a bit weird but she stops working in the evening but starts unusually early in the morning

23 hours ago, Gudulba said:

Is there a way to check if Convenient Carriages replaces the vanilla drivers? I am not sure where and how to find a vanilla driver.

You can check for this in xEdit

I believe the mod includes multiple new ports anyway, so a patch might be something that has to be done at one point in time, but as mentioned, need to properly structure something like a Framework to fluently hook in new Actors

=======================================

For ppl with the  red ! 

try to manually convert the meshes to LE. I might be incapable of doing so myself *shrugz

Or someone that doesnt have this issue in LE could send me their meshes & Calient Tools Folder for me to upload, nya

14 minutes ago, Scrab said:

Now Im confused what exactly is not working

Are you only talking about the feedback when clicking on the cart?

Both of those are not updating upon aggressive scene: After any number of aggressive scenes while on a run (which cause dirt and hand prints), whenever I interact with the cart, the message indicates that the seal is intact and that the goods are all there, and when I arrive at the destination and the carriage driver checks the cart and bill, he finds the seal intact and the goods all there. I have the pilfer chance set anywhere from 50 to 100, intentionally causing a variety of scenes (male, female, creature, threesome, etc.), and I haven't yet been able to get a result other than a perfect run with the seal intact.

Im having a problem with the restraints

After doing a run the quest finishes, the cart disappears, but i am not unlocked from my restraints.

Has happened to me twice, though both times were after a very long chain of hauls with multiple restarts of the game, so maybe that is causing a problem?

Edit: i've also tried to force them off with debug, the S.L.U.T.S. debug doesn't seem to remove them either, the only one that seemed to be capable of removing the items was the DCL debug safeword that removes all items and terminates all quests...

(I have not taken any single freights so might be because of closing skyrim and opening it, havent tested that, and after 20+ hours of freight hauling in skyrim ill leave the testing to someone else for the time being xd)

Edited by LazerWing
On 8/11/2021 at 9:28 AM, Scrab said:
On 8/10/2021 at 10:15 AM, Gudulba said:

You can check for this in xEdit

I believe the mod includes multiple new ports anyway, so a patch might be something that has to be done at one point in time, but as mentioned, need to properly structure something like a Framework to fluently hook in new Actors

In SSEEdit it looks like this. Is this replacing the drivers or using the vanilla drivers?

Spoiler

278517436_ConvCarriageSluts.jpg.792159982b29f0383feeba0c87b5585c.jpg

On 8/14/2021 at 5:43 PM, Scrab said:

Its using the Vanilla Drivers, so technically the Quest should start if you talk to one of them, huh..

Odd indeed. I have tried fiddling around with the load order. No luck so far. I guess the Papyrus log won't be of much help, either?

Heyho,

playing v2.7 on Skyrim SE, installed it on a new game.

dunno if that's intended: I started a haul in Winterhold and were sent to Morthal. All went as expected and when I arrived, the cart driver properly removed all the stuff.

Afterwards, I asked for a run back to the escrow chest. Still, all fine, I got set up again and the target location indeed was Winterhold again.

But, after arrival, when all the stuff got removed, no chest anywhere to be seen and the markers for "Reclaim your gear" were in Morthal!

Additionally, when I asked for a way to move the chest, the Winterhold driver offered to move it for sex. I agreed and nothing happened anymore, my PC and the driver just in front of each other with no intention for anything, but I couldn't move, just rotate the camera.

1 hour ago, Mister X said:

Heyho,

Hy o7

Can you reproduce this?

Might be that the System mixed up the escrow positioning. V2.5/6 as minor as it was for you was actually a big internal rework of some things ? 

32 minutes ago, Scrab said:

Hy o7

Can you reproduce this?

Might be that the System mixed up the escrow positioning. V2.5/6 as minor as it was for you was actually a big internal rework of some things ? 

I got hit a few times with this bug myself. I thought it might have been because of installing the update mid game. Recently I started a new game and no matter where I started a series of S.L.U.T.S runs it always places the escrow chest at the last place I delivered to which makes the "Head back to Dispatch" option not really an option.

Edited by blahity
clarity
On 8/16/2021 at 2:45 PM, blahity said:

I got hit a few times with this bug myself. I thought it might have been because of installing the update mid game. Recently I started a new game and no matter where I started a series of S.L.U.T.S runs it always places the escrow chest at the last place I delivered to which makes the "Head back to Dispatch" option not really an option.

I honestly assumed that was just how it was