I recently made a clean save and installed v2.5 on SE. Some issues, mostly successful.

Spoiler

Guard approached me about being wanted for crimes against Skyrim. I said, 'please, there must be another way' and guard took me to carriage driver. First S.L.U.T.S. run started successfully. ?

Went to Markarth. Spoke to Kibell. First try he removed the bridle, no response option for me, spoke to him again and was told I was missing part of uniform. Since I saved before talking to him, I reloaded, tried talking to Kibell again, and this time saw the response "I have a delivery for you" flash very briefly. Good thing I didn't blink. Reloaded and tried again. Finally, by button smashing when he starts his line about removing the bridle, I was able to tell him I had a delivery. It took a few tries, but I was able to get started on my second haul. This time to Whiterun.

Got to Whiterun. Button smashed again to get to "I have...". Got set up w/ next run no problem. Changed tat colors, etc. Saved game.

Decided to test out a couple of responses so reloaded just before talking to Bjorlam the carriage driver. This time I asked for a break. He said okay and removed the equipment. A message popped up about arrears being cleaned up and the rest of my pay was in the escrow chest. However, I think I should have still been in debt. Not positive, but....

I don't know if it means anything, but I checked the console at this point and saw "Warning: access to non-existing object with id 0x25D00F (2478095)

Anyway, asked for my stuff, not there, blah blah blah. However, the chest should have been there since I first started from Whiterun on the first run, right?

Asked if there was any way I could get my stuff. Says he could think of one thing and eyes me over, I say fine. Then nothing. No sex. Everything just kind of stalls, and I can repeat the convo.

Reloaded and tried again. This time I asked for a break, then asked for a haul to dispatch. Was sent back to Kibell. Button smashing, equipment removed. No escrow chest. Kibell says dispatcher has it. Aargh! Asked if there was a way to get my stuff back, he says he wants me to model something, I say yes, get my stuff back, tattoos are removed, but shouldn't be (advertising). Was able to get dressed. Thought I was supposed to still be naked and covered in tats.

Inventory only shows 10 filly coins instead of the hurndreds or thousands it should be.

Tried delivery again and this time showed the no debt dialog options (...fun....let off steam, etc.). Kibell cast spell to remove gear. Fast traveled back to Whiterun and found chest. Yay!

BOTTOM LINE

rehab instead of jail works

Tats and equipment all worked on me.

"I have a delivery" response window is too short. Only works if you start button smashing before the bridle comes off.

Escrow chest - not really sure where it should be at this point. At location of first run in a series of runs or does it follow from dispatcher to dispatcher?

Doing favors to get escrow chest transferred: some work, some don't. Sex - didn't work. Modeling shoes - worked. Either that or the problem is with Bjorlam in Whiterun, no matter how many times I tried, sex was the only deal offered.

After doing a favor to get escrow chest, the naked advertising doesn't work because the tats are removed as soon as I collect my stuff.

***Also had to "setstage sluts_missionhaul 500" in order to clear journal/quest.

btw, it would be nice if I could see what my arrears are. Maybe in the MCM?

Yes, during the runs I did have cart trouble. But I saved a lot for just that reason.

Edited by Seeker999
***update
On 7/12/2021 at 12:48 PM, aurreth said:

Same issue with 2.5 as others.  Finish run, bridle is removed, no further dialogue follows.  Trying to talk to the agent again just gets "you are missing part of your uniform".

So tried using the console to add a bridle just to see if that would fix it.  Now agent says he will remove it, but he doesn't, and dialogue doesn't continue.

Sorry, 2.5 is broken, bad.

I had this same problem with 2.4 and was hoping 2.5 would fix it. I just loaded 2.5, so will give it a run and see what I see. I have been staying away from SLUTS content in game until it gets fixed. It has been breaking my game with the problems that many have been stating here with runs not completing, chest not arriving, and items not being removed by the handler. I can't wait for this to work again, as it is one of my key Skyrim mods. Thanks for all your work Scrab! When these glitches get worked out this is going to be such a great mod. 

On 7/12/2021 at 6:28 PM, HSpace said:

Alternative Texture Set for ADD Tattoo place in "Textures\Actors\Character\SlaveTats\sluts_livery" to use.

I love these. I want to install them, but I can't find that file path at all. Are these for LE of SE? Any idea where they would go for SE?

Okay, just ran a haul on a cleaned save for 2.5. Overall, pretty good. The only problem was the one that a number of people had where the dialogue after taking off the bridle "Oh, you're one of ours" zipped by really fast and when I missed it the game was broken as he just commented on missing your gear and no way to end the quest or get stuff back. I had to try 4-5 times before I could catch the dialogue before it disappeared. Once I got it everything worked fine. 

I did find that the conversation with the carriage driver kept getting cut off when other mods would interrupt. I don't know if there is a way to set a conversation to not allow interruptions, but that would be great, as it tends to break things when that happens, or at least set it up so that the conversation restarts later. Having the quests break because a conversation is interrupted should be something that could and should be avoided.

Edited by cerebus300

Hi, I just tried the mod on Legendary Edition and ran into this problem where the textures appear not to load (only the harness loads), I made sure to look at the required mods again and everything seems okay to me, although I'm relatively new modding skyrim.

I have Devious Devices 5.1.7, Slave Tats 1.3.6, What I think is the latest version of SLFramework and both racemenu and XP32 Maximum Skeleton from Nexus Mods.

Is the problem the fact that I don't have XPMSSE?

Thanks for taking the time to answer me:)

Help.PNG

1 hour ago, Wavtsun6767 said:

Hi, I just tried the mod on Legendary Edition and ran into this problem where the textures appear not to load (only the harness loads), I made sure to look at the required mods again and everything seems okay to me, although I'm relatively new modding skyrim.

I have Devious Devices 5.1.7, Slave Tats 1.3.6, What I think is the latest version of SLFramework and both racemenu and XP32 Maximum Skeleton from Nexus Mods.

Is the problem the fact that I don't have XPMSSE?

Thanks for taking the time to answer me:)

Help.PNG

That does look like a missing/wrong mesh to me. So I assume you forgot to install the LE patch of this mod?

For the second and successive runs the cart is getting attached correctly, but it is frozen in place.  That's why it always gets left behind. 

This is because the code, which is derived from cartandhorsetether, is not setting and unsetting SetMotionType correctly.

This is cartandhorsetether:

self.TetherToHorse(TheHorse)
	if StopMotionFlag
		SetMotionType(Motion_Keyframed)
	else
		SetMotionType(Motion_Dynamic)
	endif

And this is is the do_tether function in sluts_mission_scenes_sc:

cref.TetherToHorse(slut)

It probably should look something like this:

cref.TetherToHorse(slut)
SetMotionType(Motion_Dynamic)

My CK is messed up and won't compile stuff, so I can't test it.  I mean I'm pretty sure it should be cref.SetMotionType, but I'm not a Papyrus guru.

17 hours ago, aurreth said:

This is because the code, which is derived from cartandhorsetether, is not setting and unsetting SetMotionType correctly.

No, this is because the cart doesnt work by default

The Motiontype used to be set but I removed it with the latest version. I might actually be reintroducing it but not to fix the cart and instead to avoid the issue with the cart rolling down a hille while DD is equipping all the filly gear kekeke

3 hours ago, Scrab said:

No, this is because the cart doesnt work by default

The Motiontype used to be set but I removed it with the latest version. I might actually be reintroducing it but not to fix the cart and instead to avoid the issue with the cart rolling down a hille while DD is equipping all the filly gear kekeke

MotionType has been missing going back to at least 1.18c.  Wish I could find the actual TetherToHorse code, I have no idea where it is located.

I noticed that when using color matched harness, in my case the pink one, the body of my character would become invisible, after rebuilding bodyslide ( which didn't help ), I decided to check biped slot in the esp, it turned out that red, white and pink harness were still assigned the 32 slot, changing them to 58 resolved my issue. I am using version 2.6.
Screen with changed slot:

Spoiler

unknown.png

47 minutes ago, Hero529 said:

I don't know if this is a known issue, but the bridle doesn't show up for Khajiit, and I imagine it also doesn't show up for Argonians.

Also, when I complete a run, the recipient doesn't actually remove any of my S.L.U.T.S. equipment.

I'll test with a "human" race next.

Edited by Hero529
1 hour ago, Hero529 said:

Also, when I complete a run, the recipient doesn't actually remove any of my S.L.U.T.S. equipment.

I'll test with a "human" race next.

After testing it, I can confirm.  Devices do not get removed after completing a run, but the gag does physically appear on a human character.

The "Remove Quest Devices" Debug command also does not work.

11 hours ago, Hero529 said:

I don't know if this is a known issue, but the bridle doesn't show up for Khajiit, and I imagine it also doesn't show up for Argonians.

I confirm. But gag (bridle) from devious devices integration showing fine. Problem only with SLUTS version of this item. << @Scrab Look at this.

10 hours ago, Hero529 said:

For me working fine. All devices are removed (tattoo removed after withdraw the chest).

9 hours ago, Hero529 said:

The "Remove Quest Devices" Debug command also does not work.

For me working fine. All devices (include tattoo) are removed.

16 hours ago, Hero529 said:

From V2.5 Patchnotes:

About Beast Race Support (& male PCs)

I want to remove the gender lock from this mod and include beast race support. The problem here is the amount of work. Id have to go over multiple 100 of devices and add support for both step by step which will take a while

For beast Race support specifically as that has been asked somewhere on the previous pages:

I dont know how exactly the textures work on the Beast Race meshes. Are they using the same textures as.. uh.. non beast race races?

What would be necessary to make it work are Armor Addons for every device affecting the head and that for all colors SLUTS uses and then add the AA to every SLUTS Restraint. The Restraints themselves would need their Race Settings to be adjusted. Its not super complicated, it just takes 5 decades to do and I dont know how to properly explain it 

Sluts is exclusively using custom DD Items, so beast race & male support doesnt work here

Edited by Scrab

It's a nightmare trying to figure this out on my own.  I'm fairly certain one of my mods is causing the devices to refuse to unequip when the quest script attempts to make it happen.  Even when I use Deviously Cursed Loot's "Remove absolutely every Devious Device from my body" safeword tool I'm still stuck in the pony boots.

I've attached my load order incase anybody can spot a specific mod that they know messes with Devious Devices in a funky way.  Going through these one by one is breaking my brain.

Spoiler

Skyrim.esm
Update.esm
Dawnguard.esm
HearthFires.esm
Dragonborn.esm
ccbgssse062-ba_dwarvenmail.esl
Unofficial Skyrim Special Edition Patch.esp
Campfire.esm
ZaZAnimationPack.esm
ApachiiHairFemales.esm
ApachiiHair.esm
FISS.esp
Wyrmstooth.esp
CreatureFramework.esm
SexLab.esm
Devious Devices - Assets.esm
SexLabAroused.esm
Devious Devices - Integration.esm
Devious Devices - Expansion.esm
Devious Devices - Contraptions.esm
Schlongs of Skyrim - Core.esm
SkyUI_SE.esp
50 More Perk Points.esp
IcePenguinWorldMap.esp
AMatterOfTime.esp
UIExtensions.esp
AddItemMenuSE.esp
AcquisitiveSoulGemMultithreaded.esp
Andromeda - Unique Standing Stones of Skyrim.esp
ABBA.esp
KS Hairdo's.esp
Weapons Armor Clothing & Clutter Fixes.esp
Devious Lore.esp
Book Covers Skyrim.esp
Summermyst - Enchantments of Skyrim.esp
Cutting Room Floor.esp
Artifacts & Uniques Redone.esp
BarenziahQuestMarkers.esp
Skyrim Bridges.esp
Odin - Skyrim Magic Overhaul.esp
RealisticNeedsandDiseases.esp
SimplyKnock.esp
SL Survival.esp
Devious Devices For Him.esp
Devious Devices - BRRF.esp
SLUTS.esp
Forceful Tongue.esp
Point The Way.esp
FurnitureMarkerSex.esp
Morskom.esp
BlackSepulchre.esp
Immersive Weapons.esp
Wintersun - Faiths of Skyrim.esp
Tentapalooza.esp
Immersive Weapons_WACCF_Patch.esp
Deviously Cursed Loot.esp
MillwaterRetreat.esp
Run For Your Lives.esp
RiversideShack.esp
Slaverun_Reloaded.esp
Schlongs of Skyrim.esp
TheAmazingWorldOfBikiniArmorExtended.esp
SexLabSkoomaWhore.esp
SimpleSlavery.esp
OarsRest.esp
Frostfall.esp
DeviousFollowers.esp
Book Covers Skyrim - Lost Library.esp
CaranthirTowerReborn.esp
Cosmic Spells.esp
Customizable Camera.esp
Forceful Tongue - Wyrmstooth Patch.esp
Triumvirate - Mage Archetypes.esp
SL99Exchanger.esp
SOS - Shop.esp
SpousesEnhancedSE.esp
HoldBorderBanners.esp
ShalidorsMigrantPortals.esp
00DoorToOnyxiaLighter.esp
DeviousStatues.esp
CRF + Bridges Patch.esp
Forceful Tongue - Dragonborn.esp
TimingIsEverything.esp
Forceful Tongue - TiE Patch.esp
MoreNastyCritters.esp
Growl - Werebeasts of Skyrim.esp
LazyFollowers.esp
Sexlab ABBA Voices.esp
SometimesPickUpBooks.esp
Spank That Ass.esp
Thief skills rebalance for Ordinator.esp
Tonal Architect.esp
Unique Uniques.esp
Wintersun - SexLab Integration.esp
WintersunSLI - DD expansion.esp
aMidianBorn_Book of Silence.esp
trawzifiedsSimplyKnockWintersunPatch.esp
Andromeda - Simply Knock Patch.esp
Simply Knock - Tower Stone Fix.esp
Unique Uniques_WACCF_Patch.esp
Summermyst - WACCF Patch.esp
Devious Devices - Integration_Voice.esp
SLALAnimObjBillyy.esp
CBBE.esp
Devious Devices SE patch.esp
FNIS.esp
RaceMenu.esp
RaceMenuPlugin.esp
RaceMenuMorphsCBBE.esp
SLUTS_Voice.esp
SLAnimLoader.esp
SLUTS DCL patch.esp
SOS - VectorPlexus Regular Addon.esp
SlaveTats.esp
SOSRaceMenu.esp
XPMSE.esp
dse-display-model.esp
dse-soulgem-oven.esp
Imperious - Races of Skyrim.esp
Complete Crafting Overhaul_Remastered.esp
Immersive Jewelry.esp
ImmersiveJewelryXSummermyst - Unrestricted.esp
SL99Exchanger_Patch_Immersive Jewelry.esp
BookCoversSkyrim_CCOR_Patch.esp
CCOR_Campfire_Patch.esp
Immersive Jewelry_CCOR_Patch.esp
Immersive Weapons_CCOR_Patch.esp
Unique Uniques_CCOR_Patch.esp
Ordinator - Perks of Skyrim.esp
Apocalypse - Magic of Skyrim.esp
Apocalypse - Waterstride Spell Addon.esp
Apocalypse - Ordinator Compatibility Patch.esp
Forceful Tongue - Ordinator Patch.esp
Odin - Ordinator Compatibility Patch.esp
CCOR_Ordinator.esp
Ordinator_WACCF_Patch.esp
Sacrosanct - Vampires of Skyrim.esp
Alternate Start - Live Another Life.esp
Deviously Cursed Loot LAL AddOn.esp
nwsFollowerFramework.esp
WACCF_BashedPatchLvlListFix.esp
Bashed Patch, 0.esp

On 7/16/2021 at 2:45 AM, Mister X said:

That does look like a missing/wrong mesh to me. So I assume you forgot to install the LE patch of this mod?

I am having this problem too and i have the LE patch installed, any ideas what might be causing it?