17 hours ago, hungvipbcsok said:

@Scrab For the DCL compatibility patch, last time I used the mod all guard DCL dialogue are break (every DCL choice result is guard stop for a second and stop me for my crime again). The SLUTS dialogue however is working fine.

Im not the one who originally created the patch. Id have to look into that from scratch

@Searinoxii might know more about this. I dont even know if my DCL version is up to date (not that that would be a major issue to overcome)

12 minutes ago, Corsec said:

Can the player be sent to this mod from Simple Slavery Plus Plus?

Yes

Edited by Scrab
On 7/28/2021 at 2:19 AM, Herowynne said:

You are not the only one. See a couple posts above where I could not find the escrow chest in Falkreath after completing a haul.

Unfortunately, there is no quest marker for the escrow chest. I wish there was a quest marker for the escrow chest, because that would make it much easier to find.

When you begin your haul, the escrow chest spawns correctly on top of the ground, but later the escrow chest tends to sink into the ground, which makes it super difficult to find, especially since it has no quest marker pointing to it.

My workaround for this problem is when I begin a haul, and I can see the escrow chest, then I open the console, click on the escrow chest to get its RefID, and I take a screenshot. Then if I later cannot find the escrow chest, I can refer to the screenshot, select the chest and either move to it, or move it to me.

Worked like a charm, thanks!

9 minutes ago, aurreth said:

Is there an actual quest or cart haul that takes you to SLUTS HQ?  I mean some way of knowing to go there other than wandering around and stumbling across it?

The HQ is in the default Haul Pool so can technically be chosen as a random destination, apart from that:

Spoiling some future Content:

Spoiler

My near plans regarding the HQ are that you as a new SLUT will first do a few Hauls (thinking about 3 right now as thats what Doc or Esturk apparently considered the "tutorial hauls" which contain some special Dialogue). After doing that and once then quitting a haul series and talking to the carriage Driver again AFTER collecitng your Escrow, will open a special Dialogue with the Carriage Driver

Which will talk about some special delivery that has to be done to the HQ and since youre already here, youre gonna take the job, wont you? Once you finished that Haul you will be properly introduced to SLUTS HQ. This one mission is basically what properly kicks off the Mainquest and will get you to know the individual Secretaries and all that and before that, there isnt a whole lot of reasons to go to the HQ (in your first 3 Hauls you probably wont have enough Coins to really miss out on a whole lot of content)

exactly which files do i need to get from slave tats? since i only downloaded the most recent version and yet i don't see any tats on mu character... 

i have all the requirements and i'm using LE and have the LE resource pack and i use CBBE

Edited by titlover123
On 7/29/2021 at 11:42 PM, titlover123 said:

i'm using LE and have the LE resource pack and i use CBBE

the CBBE tats are the default ones shipped with the mod, you shouldnt need any additional packs to make it work. Perhaps your SlaveTats install is broken somehow, somewhere?

1 hour ago, Hero529 said:

cart

I wont bother about any issues regarding the cart anymore. My next waypoint for this mod will be another haul so that those who have issues and/or deep hatred with cart hauls will be able to (mostly) avoid them

On that note:

The Mainquest will include some Cart Hauls, in those instances I will tell you to go back to main menu before continuing with your Quest to avoid cart issues and will be played in a strict environment where ideally most Scenes should be avoidable and will be using fallbacks in case the cart does end up glitching out anyway so you be at a disadvantage if that should happen

Im usually against using mechanics that just dont work properly, such as the those Hauling Carts (there is no, was no and will no mod ever be created that will work with the vanilla implementation of hauls, ever) but I think in this instance its important to at least sometimes feature them, just to reminisce a bit over what SLUTS used to be as the mod going forward will be less and less about this "minigame mod" that SLUTS was originally being created as :< 

Edited by Scrab
14 minutes ago, sfxsfx said:

hello i was using the ledgendary version of this mod and after i got spelled the cart and all the gear turned up as big red triangles anything i could do to fix that

sorry if wrong place to ask

The triangles mean missing or bad mesh.  Some thing isn't installed right.

On 7/29/2021 at 9:51 PM, Scrab said:

Im not the one who originally created the patch. Id have to look into that from scratch

@Searinoxii might know more about this. I dont even know if my DCL version is up to date (not that that would be a major issue to overcome)

Yes

Hi, yes, i fucked up a little with first version of patch. I posted fixxed version a while ago, but it is probably long lost in spam. This version should work, but i didn't test it with last S.L.U.T.S. Resume version.

SLUTS DCL patch.zip

I've also been encountering an issue with the livery.

I'm using SE with a UNP based body (UNPB). I have all of the listed requirements including the S.L.U.T.S. UNP Tat Pack, and so far the only issue I've encountered with the mod is the livery not appearing. SlaveTats is installed and functional, but I don't see the livery appear on my character or in the SlaveTats MCM.

Edit: I'm using S.L.U.T.S. v2.7.7.

Edited by EFranklin
Additional Details

Hi, love this mod!

I've been playing it for a while now.

I might have found an issue. When I unlocked the black armbinder, it didn't get applied. Instead my pc is still equipped with the normal yoke.

So I loaded the previous save and tried the white armbinder with the white color change for the rest of the gear. But again nothing changes.

I've read somewhere that these upgrades were disabled. Are they still being worked on? Or is something wrong on my end?

11 hours ago, EFranklin said:

I've also been encountering an issue with the livery.

I'm using SE with a UNP based body (UNPB). I have all of the listed requirements including the S.L.U.T.S. UNP Tat Pack, and so far the only issue I've encountered with the mod is the livery not appearing. SlaveTats is installed and functional, but I don't see the livery appear on my character or in the SlaveTats MCM.

Edit: I'm using S.L.U.T.S. v2.7.7.

Sorry if this sounds like a stupid question, but it's something I've done myself a time or two.  Did you click "Add/remove tattoos" on the Slavetats setup tab in the MCM?  Slavetats doesn't automatically detect and add new tattoo packs.  It used to, but the author changed it because it was too big of a hit on performance to do that every game startup.  So you have to tell it when you add or remove tattoo sets.

11 hours ago, aurreth said:

Sorry if this sounds like a stupid question, but it's something I've done myself a time or two.

Not such a stupid question, I guess: it worked. I haven't had to do that before, so it may just be this is the first new pack I've downloaded since that update. Appreciate the help!

Sorry if this is already a known issue, but whenever I try to complete a delivery and get my gear back, the dispatcher doesn't seem to know that I've completed my delivery or the person I'm delivering to gets bugged whenever I try to initiate sex with him and the animation won't start playing.

Can we get a toggle for the crime dialogue? I really only use this as an outcome for SS, and even with the patch for POP they both constantly fight for the dialogue controls.

It also makes it impossible to just pay off your bounty for minor things, which is an option that would be nice to have.

Edited by TrickyK

minor notes first mod and script works thus far. but the MCM has no option for armbinder or yoke and which tail to use. As another side note the default tail physics work, but once they start moving it artifacts and slaps around at light speed am I the only one having this problem? as another side note the frostfall harness texture is missing, I'll investigate further but it may be missing

7 hours ago, SoleanArclight said:

but the MCM has no option for armbinder or yoke and which tail to use.

This is not redux. It's written in the mod description under "filly coins" i think. 

Although im not sure if this is fully finished.

Edited by jhman
11 hours ago, jhman said:

This is not redux. It's written in the mod description under "filly coins" i think. 

Although im not sure if this is fully finished.

Ah okay, luckily the tail fixed itself and I think you are right, saw the upgrades in the commands as a test I added some 2 mil coins and the upgrades do in fact seem NYI, at least not with a legit way to get them yet. 

I will defiantly keep my eye on this one, very excited to see more gear options.

Thank you for responding

Looking forward to more customization options, and quests. Would love to have body harness and boot options. I also noticed that you plan to use UIExtensions, which seems like a far better solution to what is being used now.

Bugs that I've encountered so far are when trying to go past the first room in the HQ I had to enter setplayeraidriven 0, otherwise it would force me out or I'd get stuck. Not sure if this is intentional or not, or some weird behavior from something else I have installed.

The second is with tattoos not applying, but I'm unsure if that's on my end or not. I'm using the 3BA body, so I assumed it would work since they're cbbe textures, because every other slavetats pack did.

Other than that and cart jankiness I had no problems.

If you want to do a different type of haul, what about using or referencing the code from mods with wearable objects, like https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrimspecialedition/mods/1241, https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrimspecialedition/mods/7560 and replacing the meshes and/or adjusting the position to use it for whatever purpose you have in mind?

Also, any idea what the mine content is going to be?

On 8/2/2021 at 11:36 PM, TrickyK said:

Can we get a toggle for the crime dialogue?

Wont work, the Dialogue is still being overwritten

12 hours ago, TrickyK said:

Bugs that I've encountered so far are when trying to go past the first room in the HQ I had to enter setplayeraidriven 0, otherwise it would force me out or I'd get stuck. Not sure if this is intentional or not, or some weird behavior from something else I have installed.

No thats not intended and at least thus far you seem to be the first one to report an issue like that, so Id assume its something in your game causing some weird issues

The second is with tattoos not applying, but I'm unsure if that's on my end or not.

Go into the MCM of SlaveTats and click Add/Remove Tats

Also, any idea what the mine content is going to be?

Yes