The pony boots have terrible clipping for some reason, I tried fixing it by adjusting the Pony Boots and Ebonite Pony Boots in bodyslide (the only pony boots that showed up in Bodyslide), but it doesn't seem to have any effect whatsoever. Strangely the pony boots that come with DD itself work fine, it's only the Pony Boots that come with SLUTS that have this problem and any adjustments I make in Bodyslide only effect the boots that come with DD itself. 

I assume that the Pony Boots in SLUTS are using a seperate model, but if that's the case it's not appearing in Bodyslide (only the mittens and some harnasses are). 

Does anyone have any idea how to fix this? 

EDIT: Nevermind seems to work now, I have no idea how, but it seems to have fixed itself. 

Edited by Windu191
20 hours ago, Hero529 said:

It's a nightmare trying to figure this out on my own.  I'm fairly certain one of my mods is causing the devices to refuse to unequip when the quest script attempts to make it happen.  Even when I use Deviously Cursed Loot's "Remove absolutely every Devious Device from my body" safeword tool I'm still stuck in the pony boots.

I've attached my load order incase anybody can spot a specific mod that they know messes with Devious Devices in a funky way.  Going through these one by one is breaking my brain.

Reveal hidden contents

Skyrim.esm
Update.esm
Dawnguard.esm
HearthFires.esm
Dragonborn.esm
ccbgssse062-ba_dwarvenmail.esl
Unofficial Skyrim Special Edition Patch.esp
Campfire.esm
ZaZAnimationPack.esm
ApachiiHairFemales.esm
ApachiiHair.esm
FISS.esp
Wyrmstooth.esp
CreatureFramework.esm
SexLab.esm
Devious Devices - Assets.esm
SexLabAroused.esm
Devious Devices - Integration.esm
Devious Devices - Expansion.esm
Devious Devices - Contraptions.esm
Schlongs of Skyrim - Core.esm
SkyUI_SE.esp
50 More Perk Points.esp
IcePenguinWorldMap.esp
AMatterOfTime.esp
UIExtensions.esp
AddItemMenuSE.esp
AcquisitiveSoulGemMultithreaded.esp
Andromeda - Unique Standing Stones of Skyrim.esp
ABBA.esp
KS Hairdo's.esp
Weapons Armor Clothing & Clutter Fixes.esp
Devious Lore.esp
Book Covers Skyrim.esp
Summermyst - Enchantments of Skyrim.esp
Cutting Room Floor.esp
Artifacts & Uniques Redone.esp
BarenziahQuestMarkers.esp
Skyrim Bridges.esp
Odin - Skyrim Magic Overhaul.esp
RealisticNeedsandDiseases.esp
SimplyKnock.esp
SL Survival.esp
Devious Devices For Him.esp
Devious Devices - BRRF.esp
SLUTS.esp
Forceful Tongue.esp
Point The Way.esp
FurnitureMarkerSex.esp
Morskom.esp
BlackSepulchre.esp
Immersive Weapons.esp
Wintersun - Faiths of Skyrim.esp
Tentapalooza.esp
Immersive Weapons_WACCF_Patch.esp
Deviously Cursed Loot.esp
MillwaterRetreat.esp
Run For Your Lives.esp
RiversideShack.esp
Slaverun_Reloaded.esp
Schlongs of Skyrim.esp
TheAmazingWorldOfBikiniArmorExtended.esp
SexLabSkoomaWhore.esp
SimpleSlavery.esp
OarsRest.esp
Frostfall.esp
DeviousFollowers.esp
Book Covers Skyrim - Lost Library.esp
CaranthirTowerReborn.esp
Cosmic Spells.esp
Customizable Camera.esp
Forceful Tongue - Wyrmstooth Patch.esp
Triumvirate - Mage Archetypes.esp
SL99Exchanger.esp
SOS - Shop.esp
SpousesEnhancedSE.esp
HoldBorderBanners.esp
ShalidorsMigrantPortals.esp
00DoorToOnyxiaLighter.esp
DeviousStatues.esp
CRF + Bridges Patch.esp
Forceful Tongue - Dragonborn.esp
TimingIsEverything.esp
Forceful Tongue - TiE Patch.esp
MoreNastyCritters.esp
Growl - Werebeasts of Skyrim.esp
LazyFollowers.esp
Sexlab ABBA Voices.esp
SometimesPickUpBooks.esp
Spank That Ass.esp
Thief skills rebalance for Ordinator.esp
Tonal Architect.esp
Unique Uniques.esp
Wintersun - SexLab Integration.esp
WintersunSLI - DD expansion.esp
aMidianBorn_Book of Silence.esp
trawzifiedsSimplyKnockWintersunPatch.esp
Andromeda - Simply Knock Patch.esp
Simply Knock - Tower Stone Fix.esp
Unique Uniques_WACCF_Patch.esp
Summermyst - WACCF Patch.esp
Devious Devices - Integration_Voice.esp
SLALAnimObjBillyy.esp
CBBE.esp
Devious Devices SE patch.esp
FNIS.esp
RaceMenu.esp
RaceMenuPlugin.esp
RaceMenuMorphsCBBE.esp
SLUTS_Voice.esp
SLAnimLoader.esp
SLUTS DCL patch.esp
SOS - VectorPlexus Regular Addon.esp
SlaveTats.esp
SOSRaceMenu.esp
XPMSE.esp
dse-display-model.esp
dse-soulgem-oven.esp
Imperious - Races of Skyrim.esp
Complete Crafting Overhaul_Remastered.esp
Immersive Jewelry.esp
ImmersiveJewelryXSummermyst - Unrestricted.esp
SL99Exchanger_Patch_Immersive Jewelry.esp
BookCoversSkyrim_CCOR_Patch.esp
CCOR_Campfire_Patch.esp
Immersive Jewelry_CCOR_Patch.esp
Immersive Weapons_CCOR_Patch.esp
Unique Uniques_CCOR_Patch.esp
Ordinator - Perks of Skyrim.esp
Apocalypse - Magic of Skyrim.esp
Apocalypse - Waterstride Spell Addon.esp
Apocalypse - Ordinator Compatibility Patch.esp
Forceful Tongue - Ordinator Patch.esp
Odin - Ordinator Compatibility Patch.esp
CCOR_Ordinator.esp
Ordinator_WACCF_Patch.esp
Sacrosanct - Vampires of Skyrim.esp
Alternate Start - Live Another Life.esp
Deviously Cursed Loot LAL AddOn.esp
nwsFollowerFramework.esp
WACCF_BashedPatchLvlListFix.esp
Bashed Patch, 0.esp

I FOUND IT!

No Enchantment Restriction SKSE Remake

https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrimspecialedition/mods/34175

This mod prevents the scripts in this quest from unequipping the devices correctly.

6 hours ago, Arastal said:

Is there no way for me to choose what kind of binder I can use? Like in redux I'm using the newest version of resume and I can only use the yoke since I can't change it

In SLUTS HQ unlock with coins at Lucy. And in book (room with pillars) change it.

8 hours ago, dertcz said:

In SLUTS HQ unlock with coins at Lucy. And in book (room with pillars) change it.

Ight but I got one last question what mod is the nipple piercings from they don't show up on my character so I'm tryna figure out which mod their from so I can convert them 3bbb if they aren't already converted

6 minutes ago, Arastal said:

Ight but I got one last question what mod is the nipple piercings from they don't show up on my character so I'm tryna figure out which mod their from so I can convert them 3bbb if they aren't already converted

Nvm found it turns out the dd 3ba conversion doesn't have piercings it file exsists but it's empty

Damn I don't know how to fix I don't think the mod is getting the meshes from DD I mean I converted them correctly so I really don't get why their not showing up and I don't have any gold nipple piercings in my meshes so I really don't know what to do

1 hour ago, aurreth said:

There are gold piercings in the Redux version, you could get the missing meshes or textures or whatever from there.  If I remember right they actually fit correctly, unlike a lot of other mods where the rings hover in mid air.

Just checked redux and found the textures but no meshes I don't think it'll fix this issue because if there was a mesh with a missing texture it would be purple but there's nothing there

Edited by Arastal
45 minutes ago, Arastal said:

Yep checked all the files and the meshes don't have any piercings in redux or resume

Strange, I know I used ESP Explorer or whatever it is called to grab some out of SLUTS Redux.  To the editor!  Nope, they are there but no clear path to the model.  To the CK!

World model is devious\Heretic\WorldObjects\HR_Piercing01_go.nif, which is the same as the Zaz model.  Looks like the Zaz one was copied and then had DD scripts and keywords attached to it?

3 hours ago, aurreth said:

Strange, I know I used ESP Explorer or whatever it is called to grab some out of SLUTS Redux.  To the editor!  Nope, they are there but no clear path to the model.  To the CK!

World model is devious\Heretic\WorldObjects\HR_Piercing01_go.nif, which is the same as the Zaz model.  Looks like the Zaz one was copied and then had DD scripts and keywords attached to it?

Wait isn't the world objects the file for items ground placement? I can't use those and I found that same nif in the piercings folder and I edited it there also I thought bsa's where the files that had anything in them oh wait I forgot I had creation kit I'ma just hope I can find a fix

Ok nvm I found them in creation kit and i realized there was no point I really don't know how to fix this it's seems that the meshes for this item simply doesn't exsist

I'm starting to believe this part of the mod just isn't functional ok found them they are they don't have a world objects thing it's name in creation kit is SLUTS_Armorhumil_PiercingN1_i how am I supposed to get this to work ok wait the models aren't attached to anything that was/wasn't it either it and the actual wearing part of the piercings it's not attached to anything but I don't know if that's normal or not since I don't use creation kit often or really ever damn I wanna give on this but I don't like the idea of some of my mods not working so fffff crap I really don't know how to fix this

Edited by Arastal

using v2.6.on SE on clean save. Also wanted to try out Judge007's voice pack for S.L.U.T.S. Details behind spoiler.

Spoiler

* 1st run Markarth to HQ. ok.
    * Asked Vaslaco for my stuff, chest appeared, all good. Except SLUTS tattoo was removed instead of staying on/being reapplied for 24 hours.
    * Asked for another run. Manifest was for Riften, but bridle never received or equipped. Reloaded and tried again. Same result - no bridle. Once w/ Frostfall harness checked, once w/o. Here's my papyrus log, if it'll help. Papyrus.0 - SLUTS.log
    * Started run.
    * Couldn't resolve cart trouble so, if anyone is interested, targeted it in console to get refid, then created text file in game directory called cart. Contains command line "PRID <cart id>". Already had file called 2me which contains  "moveto player". That way I could move along and periodically open the console and type 'bat cart', then 'bat 2me' to keep the cart close. It also means I can retry tethering on flat ground.
    * Anyway, got to Riften. Driver made comment about missing bridle and gave me one. Also asked where my cart was (it had rolled away). Consoled it to me. All good.
    * Went back to HQ - COULD NOT FIND escrow chest. Back to Riften and asked for it to be brought to me, pretty please. Got chest, got stuff, tattoo removed instead of remaining.
    * Back to HQ and got certificates to upgrade my gear (bridle, boots, gloves).
    * Asked Veslaco for another run. Still no bridle, but at least cart tethered correctly.
    * used Additem to get new bridle. Could not equip it. Saved and reloaded. No bridle. Continued on my way.
    * Got to Dawnstar, Driver commented on no bridle but didn't equip one this time. I think the difference is that I didn't try to exit out of the convo and talk to him again to re-initiate delivery dialog. I did that the first time, in Riften.
    * New run to Winterhold instead of 'letting off steam'. (To test continuous runs). After run, decided that was enough.
    * Cheated some filly coins so I could test color change back at HQ. Chose red. Works.

Summary:
Overall, looking good.

So, Vaslaco doesn't equip bridle. Tats and other equipment fine. Other drivers equip all gear and tats.
Still have issue w/ walking billboard tats not staying on.
When I quit and reload, my pony tail changes color from brunette to blonde. Not a complaint, just an observation. It's the basic tail, btw. Don't know if upgraded tails will do something similar.
When I start a run, I see the locked chest above ground. When I go back to dispatch, the escrow chest has sunk at least halfway into the ground. Maybe why I didn't see it after returning to HQ after finishing run?
That khajit guard loves his 'taxes'!

Edit: No harness. Is there supposed to be one [visible]? I sometimes saw one flashing when Carriage Driver setting me up for a haul, but it disappeared. Doesn't a harness obscure the logo anyway?

Edited by Seeker999
added observation
2 hours ago, Arastal said:

Wait isn't the world objects the file for items ground placement? I can't use those and I found that same nif in the piercings folder and I edited it there also I thought bsa's where the files that had anything in them oh wait I forgot I had creation kit I'ma just hope I can find a fix

Ok nvm I found them in creation kit and i realized there was no point I really don't know how to fix this it's seems that the meshes for this item simply doesn't exsist

I'm starting to believe this part of the mod just isn't functional ok found them they are they don't have a world objects thing it's name in creation kit is SLUTS_Armorhumil_PiercingN1_i how am I supposed to get this to work ok wait the models aren't attached to anything that was/wasn't it either it and the actual wearing part of the piercings it's not attached to anything but I don't know if that's normal or not since I don't use creation kit often or really ever damn I wanna give on this but I don't like the idea of some of my mods not working so fffff crap I really don't know how to fix this

Don't feel bad, I spent hours tonight trying to figure out why a custom companion wasn't working (brown face bug).  I finally managed to sort out that the custom race was crap and changed it to human.  All fixed, except CBBE in Fallout 4 has this weird giraffe neck going on.  NOW I gotta spend hours rebuilding the custom textures and race, since the mod author did a freakin horrible job in the first place.

Some of the gear is invisible for me, I’ve read over the past comments on some of the fixes people have done and have tried them, none of them seem to work for me. Is there a potential update coming out that will fix this issue? I really enjoy the mod but I can’t use it if i have invisible mittens on.

13 hours ago, aurreth said:

It looks like the piercings don't have models defined in their armatures, which would explain them not showing up. Can't test it now, but if you copy the paths from zadx_HR_IronNipplePiercingsBlack01 in DDx to SLUTS_ArmorAA_PiercingN1 and apply the same alternate textures from the SLUTS piercings ground objects, they should appear. I'd have to go looking for the equivalent for SLUTS_ArmorAA_PiercingN2.

Edited by chaimhewast
3 hours ago, chaimhewast said:

It looks like the piercings don't have models defined in their armatures, which would explain them not showing up. Can't test it now, but if you copy the paths from zadx_HR_IronNipplePiercingsBlack01 in DDx to SLUTS_ArmorAA_PiercingN1 and apply the same alternate textures from the SLUTS piercings ground objects, they should appear. I'd have to go looking for the equivalent for SLUTS_ArmorAA_PiercingN2.

Cool, but rather than patch it myself I'd rather see the mod fixed.  I don't want to have to patch it over and over again every time the mod is updated.

Ok got all of the piercings working next is the missing harness mesh oh it's wasn't a missing mesh it was just using the wrong slot it was using the body slot instead of 58 which the one that actually works uses 

Edited by Arastal
6 hours ago, Arastal said:

Ok got all of the piercings working next is the missing harness mesh oh it's wasn't a missing mesh it was just using the wrong slot it was using the body slot instead of 58 which the one that actually works uses 

Body slots are always tricky, especially with DD causing conflicts so you can hide some devices under clothes.

18 minutes ago, aurreth said:

Body slots are always tricky, especially with DD causing conflicts so you can hide some devices under clothes.

I think in this case it was because for a few updates Scrab had the harness as a body slot item due to issues (clipping I think) with one body. Likely wasn't fully changed back to slot 58.