I have taken a look at some of the new features and I would finally like to upgrade from S.L.U.T.S Redux to S.L.U.T.S Resume, but I need to know if anyone has ever tried the mod with DD4.3. If so, let me know what your results were.

(I still use multiple mods that are reliant on DD4.3, and are not compatible with DD5, most notably Slaverun Reloaded. I highly value having those mods as part of my setup, so this is a real deal breaker for me, personally. Additionally, it takes many, many hours for me to set up a new clean savegame, so I am not able to try DD5 on my current setup. Hence, my hesitance to switch.)

(Sorry to pester your comment section, @Scrab, but I like S.L.U.T.S and really want to know if I can switch or not. I hope you do not mind me asking people here for some assistance in this regard.)

3 hours ago, Coalstorm said:

I have taken a look at some of the new features and I would finally like to upgrade from S.L.U.T.S Redux to S.L.U.T.S Resume, but I need to know if anyone has ever tried the mod with DD4.3. If so, let me know what your results were.

(I still use multiple mods that are reliant on DD4.3, and are not compatible with DD5, most notably Slaverun Reloaded. I highly value having those mods as part of my setup, so this is a real deal breaker for me, personally. Additionally, it takes many, many hours for me to set up a new clean savegame, so I am not able to try DD5 on my current setup. Hence, my hesitance to switch.)

(Sorry to pester your comment section, @Scrab, but I like S.L.U.T.S and really want to know if I can switch or not. I hope you do not mind me asking people here for some assistance in this regard.)

For Slaverun Reloaded, there is a fix for it to allow use of DD5 & 5.1, this version has the fix integrated https://www.loverslab.com/topic/101172-slaverun-reloaded-se-beta/?do=findComment&comment=3222439

There is a support post for DD, DCL & ZaZ https://www.loverslab.com/topic/99700-devious-devices-se-51-2021-03-24/?do=findComment&comment=3077930

In my signature there is a link for a patch for ZaZ 8+

Not trying to be pushy, but the longer you hold out, the more pain you'll cause yourself.

Versions that work well together are Cursed Loot 9.0 SE, Devious Devices 5.1, SlaveRun Reloaded {link up above} and ZaZ 8.0+ SE Rev3

11 hours ago, Coalstorm said:

tried the mod with DD4.3

The mod doesnt work with anything below DD5

and in general Id recommend taking judges recommendation to heart. Updating a mod from V4 to V5 is a very simplistic task & there will be more and more mods not working with DD4

11 hours ago, judge007 said:

For Slaverun Reloaded, there is a fix for it to allow use of DD5 & 5.1, this version has the fix integrated https://www.loverslab.com/topic/101172-slaverun-reloaded-se-beta/?do=findComment&comment=3222439

There is a support post for DD, DCL & ZaZ https://www.loverslab.com/topic/99700-devious-devices-se-51-2021-03-24/?do=findComment&comment=3077930

In my signature there is a link for a patch for ZaZ 8+

Not trying to be pushy, but the longer you hold out, the more pain you'll cause yourself.

Versions that work well together are Cursed Loot 9.0 SE, Devious Devices 5.1, SlaveRun Reloaded {link up above} and ZaZ 8.0+ SE Rev3

We should continue this discussion somewhere else so as to not clog up @Scrab's support thread for this mod too much, but if you could give me confirmation about some of these mods I would be grateful.

(latest version of) Dark Arena

<--- My intuition tells me that the mod only has an indirect/soft reliance on DD, so it should work w DD5, but I need confirmation.
(latest version of) Deviously Enslaved Continued

<--- Presumably compatible w DD5 owing to its popularity, but there are aspects of the mod - esp. in regards to how it handles restraints and devices - that make me hesitant to update to DD5. Ultimately, I need confirmation as to if it works w DD5 or not.
(latest version of) Devious Devices - Beast Race Refits

<--- Redundant as of DD5.
(latest version of) Devious Devices - Equip

<--- This mod not being compatible w DD5 was the main reason I never upgraded, but it seems like the two latest versions are DD5 compatible. Still, I need confirmation.
(latest version of) I'll Take The Display Model

<--- There is a reasonable probability that this mod will stop working if I update certain mods on and off of this list.
(latest version of) Interactive BDSM

<--- Presumably compatible w DD5, it depends on whether or not "ZaZ Animation Pack+ CBBE HDT V.8.0+SEREV3" and "ZAP 8.0 Helper Addon" are both comp. w DD5.
(latest version of) PetProject

<--- Hard reliance on DD4.3.
(latest version of) Prison Overhaul Patched

<--- Hard reliance on DD Equip 5.01.
(latest version of) S.L.U.T.S Resume

<--- Hard reliance on DD5.
(latest version of) Sanguine Debauchery enhanced

<--- Presumably compatible w DD5 owing to its popularity.
(latest version of) SexLab Framework

(latest version of) SexLab Kidnapped Redux

(latest version of) SexLab Parasites - Kyne's Blessing

(latest version of) SexLab Survival

<--- May or may not have full integration w DD5, but has full integration w DD4.3, I need confirmation as to if it works w DD5 or not.
(latest version of) Slaverun Reloaded

<--- Questionable compatibility w DD5; there is only one publicly attested account of the mod working w DD5 and there is no official confirmation.
(latest version of) Slaves of Tamriel Plus Plus

<--- It says that the latest LE ver. of the mod requires "Devious Devices Assets," but considering that DD5 SE is to a large extent a merge of the original DD and its additional component mods (e.g., Assets and Integration), I think it is safe to assume that this is nothing I need to worry about at all.
(latest version of) Spank That Ass

<--- May or may not have full integration w DD5, but has full integration w DD4.3, I need confirmation as to if it works w DD5 or not.
(latest version of) ZAP 8.0 Helper Addon

(latest version of) ZaZ Animation Pack+ CBBE HDT V.8.0+SEREV3

<--- I will try out the patch you have linked as long as ZAP 8.0 Helper Addon is also DD5 compatible.

(I have a lot of other mods, but they do not deal with DD restraints directly, or they have such a soft reliance on DD that I already feel safe about upgrading DD5 as far as they are concerned.)

6 minutes ago, Coalstorm said:

We should continue this discussion somewhere else so as to not clog up @Scrab's support thread for this mod too much, but if you could give me confirmation about some of these mods I would be grateful.

(latest version of) Dark Arena

<--- My intuition tells me that the mod only has an indirect/soft reliance on DD, so it should work w DD5, but I need confirmation.
(latest version of) Deviously Enslaved Continued

<--- Presumably compatible w DD5 owing to its popularity, but there are aspects of the mod - esp. in regards to how it handles restraints and devices - that make me hesitant to update to DD5. Ultimately, I need confirmation as to if it works w DD5 or not.
(latest version of) Devious Devices - Beast Race Refits

<--- Redundant as of DD5.

<--- This mod not being compatible w DD5 was the main reason I never upgraded, but it seems like the two latest versions are DD5 compatible. Still, I need confirmation.
(latest version of) I'll Take The Display Model

<--- There is a reasonable probability that this mod will stop working if I update certain mods on and off of this list.
(latest version of) Interactive BDSM

<--- Presumably compatible w DD5, it depends on whether or not "ZaZ Animation Pack+ CBBE HDT V.8.0+SEREV3" and "ZAP 8.0 Helper Addon" are both comp. w DD5.
(latest version of) PetProject

<--- Hard reliance on DD4.3.

(latest version of) S.L.U.T.S Resume

<--- Hard reliance on DD5.
(latest version of) Sanguine Debauchery enhanced

(latest version of) SexLab Framework

(latest version of) SexLab Kidnapped Redux

(latest version of) SexLab Parasites - Kyne's Blessing

(latest version of) SexLab Survival

(latest version of) Slaverun Reloaded

<--- Questionable compatibility w DD5; there is only one publicly attested account of the mod working w DD5 and there is no official confirmation.
(latest version of) Slaves of Tamriel Plus Plus

<--- It says that the latest LE ver. of the mod requires "Devious Devices Assets," but considering that DD5 SE is to a large extent a merge of the original DD and its additional component mods (e.g., Assets and Integration), I think it is safe to assume that this is nothing I need to worry about at all.
(latest version of) Spank That Ass

(latest version of) ZAP 8.0 Helper Addon

(latest version of) ZaZ Animation Pack+ CBBE HDT V.8.0+SEREV3

<--- I will try out the patch you have linked as long as ZAP 8.0 Helper Addon is also DD5 compatible.

(I have a lot of other mods, but they do not deal with DD restraints directly, or they have such a soft reliance on DD that I already feel safe about upgrading DD5 as far as they are concerned.)

DD5.1 is backwards compatible with mods requiring DD4.3

Slaverun reloaded, I run it with DD5.1

Spank that Ass works with DD5.1

SexLab Survival works with DD5.1

Slaves of Tamriel - Devious Devices Assets is a plugin in DD 5.1

SexLab Parasites works with DD5.1

In fact the only two I don't have first hand experience with are  I'll take the Display Model & Dark Arena

PetProject does not have a hard reliance on DD5.1

The only one that had a hard reliance on DD4.3 was SlaveRun Reloaded, and it was patched to work with DD5/DD5.1

Your concerns about DD5.1 are unfounded, the developers of DD went out of their way to ensure backwards compatibility

4 hours ago, Coalstorm said:

I provide the SE conversion of Devious Devices Equip (DDE) for @Inte and I can confirm that DDE is compatible with DD5.

4 hours ago, Coalstorm said:

I have seen this misconception stated elsewhere.

POP does not have a hard requirement on DDE.

I provide the SE conversions of both POP and DDE, and I test POP both with and without DDE.

56 minutes ago, Mamango said:

I'm the only one who can't finish ponygirl work? Like i stuck on "get your items back quest"

No quest marker

You are not the only one. See a couple posts above where I could not find the escrow chest in Falkreath after completing a haul.

Unfortunately, there is no quest marker for the escrow chest. I wish there was a quest marker for the escrow chest, because that would make it much easier to find.

When you begin your haul, the escrow chest spawns correctly on top of the ground, but later the escrow chest tends to sink into the ground, which makes it super difficult to find, especially since it has no quest marker pointing to it.

My workaround for this problem is when I begin a haul, and I can see the escrow chest, then I open the console, click on the escrow chest to get its RefID, and I take a screenshot. Then if I later cannot find the escrow chest, I can refer to the screenshot, select the chest and either move to it, or move it to me.

S.L.U.T.S. Resume V2.7

• Fixed Escrow being placed incorrectly
  • Fixed Quest Objective to Escrow not being displayed properly
  • Fixed Harnesses not being displayed properly (took me long enough ? )
  • Fixed Nipple Piercings not being displayed properly

42 minutes ago, Scrab said:

S.L.U.T.S. Resume V2.7

• Fixed Harnesses not being displayed properly (took me long enough ? )
  • Fixed Nipple Piercings not being displayed properly

@Scrab by any chance did you add, remove or edit dialogue?

or change the plugin name?

Just asking because of the voice pack.

If the answer is "No" to all of the above, then any "Will it work with the update?" questions will be answerable with "Yes"

53 minutes ago, judge007 said:

by any chance did you add, remove or edit dialogue?

or change the plugin name?

No I didnt

I will probably not add or change any Dialogue until we hit 3.0 which will add and may edit Dialogue in the 2 Main Quests to properly implement the new Haul

and I probably wont ever change the Plugin Name

Edited by Scrab
1 hour ago, Scrab said:

No I didnt

I will probably not add or change any Dialogue until we hit 3.0 which will add and may edit Dialogue in the 2 Main Quests to properly implement the new Haul

and I probably wont ever change the Plugin Name

Thanks!

11 hours ago, Scrab said:

Many thanks for these fixes!

Using SLUTS 2.7, I just tested a haul starting in Falkreath, and everything worked flawlessly when I returned to Falkreath and claimed my belongings from the escrow chest.

?❤️

2 hours ago, XenoDrake said:

Would be amazing if this may have Toys support at some point in the future. :3

Short answer:

Probably not

Long answer:

SLUTS contains over 700 DD Items, custom DD Enchantments, uses DD Keywords in Dialogue and makes heavy use of DDC

I dont think Im lying, not even exaggerating, when stating that SLUTS Resume is the mod making more use of DD than any other mod in this forum

Swapping over to Toys would be a major undertaking as I had to replace all of those 700 DD Items with Toys Variations (which would first require a proper Pony Toybox thing), then replace the Furniture from DDC - which there is no proper alternative to, I would have to build my own little Frame using Zaz Ressources go over all the Dialogue and replace DD Keywords with Toys ones and recreate the Enchantments. None of this is "hard" but we are talking about changing thousands of records here and that will eat up a whole lot of time, a whole lot of time that I dont think is worth investing into

We arent talking about a 2 hour swap here or something that can "just be supported on the fly". SLUTS isnt a small mod anymore, its not feasible to support both frames and if Im being honest, I see no reason to abandon DD (though more DDC Furniture, give me that grr)

Edited by Scrab
4 hours ago, Scrab said:

Short answer:

Probably not

Long answer:

SLUTS contains over 700 DD Items, custom DD Enchantments, uses DD Keywords in Dialogue and makes heavy use of DDC

I dont think Im lying, not even exaggerating, when stating that SLUTS Resume is the mod making more use of DD than any other mod in this forum

Swapping over to Toys would be a major undertaking as I had to replace all of those 700 DD Items with Toys Variations (which would first require a proper Pony Toybox thing), then replace the Furniture from DDC - which there is no proper alternative to, I would have to build my own little Frame using Zaz Ressources go over all the Dialogue and replace DD Keywords with Toys ones and recreate the Enchantments. None of this is "hard" but we are talking about changing thousands of records here and that will eat up a whole lot of time, a whole lot of time that I dont think is worth investing into

We arent talking about a 2 hour swap here or something that can "just be supported on the fly". SLUTS isnt a small mod anymore, its not feasible to support both frames and if Im being honest, I see no reason to abandon DD (though more DDC Furniture, give me that grr)

I wasn't aware the amount of items that had DD keywords. I did expect it would be a lot of work, and I wasn't necessarily expecting the mod's author to handle it. It would take a lot of work, but a pony toybox and quest mod would be really neat... Toys is new. I'm just trying to make more aware of it and hopefully start sparking interest. :)

Thank you for your explanation. It is much appreciated.

Edited by XenoDrake