On 2/6/2021 at 7:08 PM, transfer said:

Good catch! It's part of an event line that's so seldomly triggered (It doesn't seem like a lot of people play captive female PCs) that I hadn't realized I'd left it unfinished. The short fix is to replace all instances of TB_horny_soldiers_enslave_resist in TBCaptorEventsFemale_Sexual_Noncon with TB_horny_soldiers_resist

I'll fix it in the next patch (though that may be a while).

Hmm...

I notice that you have some other TriggerEventName entries which do not have a corresponding <Name> entry:

zTBCaptivityEvents/Events/TBRandomEventsCompanion_Sexual.xml:1038:                <TriggerEventName>TB_companion_decline_f</TriggerEventName>
zTBCaptivityEvents/Events/TBRandomEventsCompanion_Sexual.xml:1131:                <TriggerEventName>TB_companion_decline_m</TriggerEventName>
zTBCaptivityEvents/Events/TBRandomEventsFemale_Noncon.xml:793:                <TriggerEventName>TB_thief_freed</TriggerEventName>
zTBCaptivityEvents/Events/TBRandomEventsFemale_Noncon.xml:1079:                <TriggerEventName>TB_thief_ambush_kill</TriggerEventName>
zTBCaptivityEvents/Events/TBRandomEventsFemale_Noncon.xml:1627:                <TriggerEventName>TB_drugged_turnabout % 50</TriggerEventName>
zTBCaptivityEvents/Events/TBRandomEventsFemale_Sexual.xml:407:                <TriggerEventName>TB_low_morale_whipping</TriggerEventName>
zTBCaptivityEvents/Events/TBRandomEventsMale_Noncon.xml:445:                <TriggerEventName>TB_m_thief_freed</TriggerEventName>
zTBCaptivityEvents/Events/TBRandomEventsMale_Noncon.xml:604:                <TriggerEventName>TB_m_thief_freed</TriggerEventName>
zTBCaptivityEvents/Events/TBRandomEventsMale_Noncon.xml:659:                <TriggerEventName>TB_m_thief_freed</TriggerEventName>
zTBCaptivityEvents/Events/TBRandomEventsMale_Noncon.xml:984:                <TriggerEventName>TB_m_thief_ambush_kill</TriggerEventName>

The mod has been crashing in Mod Configuration Menu with an error popping up in main menu. (not a crash to desktop just MCM for TBcaptivityEvents disabled during game) 

Settings seem to revert to default after crash. I seem to be getting events I had disabled before.

11 hours ago, nrish666 said:

The mod has been crashing in Mod Configuration Menu with an error popping up in main menu. (not a crash to desktop just MCM for TBcaptivityEvents disabled during game) 

Settings seem to revert to default after crash. I seem to be getting events I had disabled before.

I'm afraid I don't use MCM because it depends on Butterlib, and butterlib reliably causes my game to crash before loading. Perhaps one of the other players can help you better there, apologies.

16 hours ago, sen4mi said:

Hmm...

I notice that you have some other TriggerEventName entries which do not have a corresponding <Name> entry:

zTBCaptivityEvents/Events/TBRandomEventsCompanion_Sexual.xml:1038:                <TriggerEventName>TB_companion_decline_f</TriggerEventName>
zTBCaptivityEvents/Events/TBRandomEventsCompanion_Sexual.xml:1131:                <TriggerEventName>TB_companion_decline_m</TriggerEventName>
zTBCaptivityEvents/Events/TBRandomEventsFemale_Noncon.xml:793:                <TriggerEventName>TB_thief_freed</TriggerEventName>
zTBCaptivityEvents/Events/TBRandomEventsFemale_Noncon.xml:1079:                <TriggerEventName>TB_thief_ambush_kill</TriggerEventName>
zTBCaptivityEvents/Events/TBRandomEventsFemale_Noncon.xml:1627:                <TriggerEventName>TB_drugged_turnabout % 50</TriggerEventName>
zTBCaptivityEvents/Events/TBRandomEventsFemale_Sexual.xml:407:                <TriggerEventName>TB_low_morale_whipping</TriggerEventName>
zTBCaptivityEvents/Events/TBRandomEventsMale_Noncon.xml:445:                <TriggerEventName>TB_m_thief_freed</TriggerEventName>
zTBCaptivityEvents/Events/TBRandomEventsMale_Noncon.xml:604:                <TriggerEventName>TB_m_thief_freed</TriggerEventName>
zTBCaptivityEvents/Events/TBRandomEventsMale_Noncon.xml:659:                <TriggerEventName>TB_m_thief_freed</TriggerEventName>
zTBCaptivityEvents/Events/TBRandomEventsMale_Noncon.xml:984:                <TriggerEventName>TB_m_thief_ambush_kill</TriggerEventName>

Nice catch. I'll look into these before the next patch. Thanks.

13 hours ago, nrish666 said:

Cleanup C:\Users\{USER}\Documents\Mount and Blade II Bannerlord\Configs\ModSettings

22 hours ago, transfer said:

Nice catch. I'll look into these before the next patch. Thanks.

If it matters for the future, here's what I used to find them (from the cygwin command line in windows, but it should work just fine in linux or osx without anything special installed):

find zTBCaptivityEvents -iname '*.xml' | xargs grep '<TriggerEventName>' | cut -f2 -d'>' | cut -f1 -d'<' | sort -u | while read name; do find z* -iname '*xml' | xargs cat 2>/dev/null | grep -q "<Name>$name" || find zTBCaptivityEvents -iname '*.xml' | xargs fgrep -n "$name"; done | sort

luv a lot this mod, however regarding brothel, although named prisonners increase money from brothel, it seems that female prisonner troops add nothing. Could such prisoners increase money following the troop tier? Otherwise what s the interest to put non named prisoners in brothel?

2 hours ago, azrael40 said:

luv a lot this mod, however regarding brothel, although named prisonners increase money from brothel, it seems that female prisonner troops add nothing. Could such prisoners increase money following the troop tier? Otherwise what s the interest to put non named prisoners in brothel?

This extension pack doesn't actually affect any of the non-event prostitution behaviors, including the brothels. I'd ask BadListener in the main CaptivityEvents thread for more information on that. Either way, you can still sell them into slavery if you so desire.

2 hours ago, aceboy11 said:

I'm getting male scenes with female captives.  As captor, when I turn lords into my clan member or other scenes I can't exactly remember, there are male scenes appearing.  That's with your recent update.  Just FYI.  

Strange. I haven't seen that yet with this update. If it happens again please take a screenshot so I can look into it more closely.

7 hours ago, WolfPack51942 said:

hey i was wondering is the event about the strange potion done? the only reason i ask is i notiecd it a NYI and i am unsure what that means.

NYI means 'Not Yet Implemented'. And no, that event hasn't been finished. It's on my list, but likely won't be done for at least two more patches. The intent is to provide a sufficiently heartless PC the ability to acquire potions they can use on their captives to trap them inside their own minds and instantly make them fully-trained slaves. 

1 hour ago, NeatLL said:

There is still the bug where my prisoners go from devoted to broken, even if the obedience of the prisoner is very low.  It is an issue with the event being falsely triggered.

I am not able to replicate this issue.

On 2/14/2021 at 9:07 PM, transfer said:
On 2/14/2021 at 7:41 PM, NeatLL said:

There is still the bug where my prisoners go from devoted to broken, even if the obedience of the prisoner is very low.  It is an issue with the event being falsely triggered.

I am not able to replicate this issue.

I'm having the same issue.  The smallest obedience obtained then they become broken after they are devoted.  

Bug report.

My female daughters seem to be born fully grown while using this mod. Seems there is a crossover with character generation and daughter generation causing daughters to be born as a new fully grown character and sometimes get removed from clan screen.

Does not happen to male born children.

Does not happen when TBCaptivityEventsExtension is disabled with only CaptivityEvents running.