I cannot thank you enough for all your hard work on this great mod.  I can see the quality of the work you have put into this.  I am more than willing to patiently wait for any bugs to get fixed over time.  This mod is amazing.  Again, thank you Transfer for all your hard work.

2 hours ago, Celedhring said:

Might want to detail how to update the settings.xml file.

As for the CESettings.xml file..it's found in Modules/zCaptivityEvents/ModuleLoader/CaptivityRequired/Events     

Is that correct, Transfer?

I meant the CESettings.xml file - I'm not aware of any settings.xml, apologies for the confusion.

Per the (newly modified) installation instructions and the patch notes,

Use the CESettings.xml file. Try replacing your Modules\zCaptivityEvents\ModuleLoader\CaptivityRequired\Events\CESettings.xml file with this if you're having weird event frequencies. It mostly just changes random events to be as likely as captor events while not captive, and disables the default escape mechanism.

10 minutes ago, Zachman18 said:

Hello, I am loving the mod so far. However I ran into an interesting problem, I can't seem to figure out how to fix. For most of the events involving females it is showing the male cg pictures. How do I make it default to the female ones for females?

More specifically a lot of my female events are set to the Scion Male as a default

2 hours ago, Zachman18 said:

More specifically a lot of my female events are set to the Scion Male as a default

The latest update (today's 0.2.4) should fix that - it was an issue with the way the conditional events were written combined with a too-aggressive find and replace. 

Can you confirm whether after updating to 0.2.4 you're still having this issue? If so, can you take a screenshot of the specific event you're having it for?

Thanks,

With the 'find prisoner' hero event, the hero units that are generated are not showing up in the character screen, don't have encyclopedia entries, and they can't be used as governors. Is this supposed to be like that, or a current limitation, or is that a bug showing up?

5 hours ago, Virgotal said:

With the 'find prisoner' hero event, the hero units that are generated are not showing up in the character screen, don't have encyclopedia entries, and they can't be used as governors. Is this supposed to be like that, or a current limitation, or is that a bug showing up?

AFAIK it's a current limitation, none of the options I have to tweak their creation affect this behavior. BadListener might have more specific knowledge on that front.

Not sure if a bug, but in one of my playthroughs my MC was enslaved and eventually forced to marry her captor. At that point, she became the captor's clan member( which was cool ) but was also her own clan's leader( odd but not a problem ).

Problem is her clan was part of the Southern Empire was at war with the West, which her new clan was not. And armies of the Western Empire would chase her, which would start a regular conversation instead of the usual parley the do when they attack. 

Another side effect is that her companions can't be ask to join her party again and must be hired, even though there's the option in the tavern to take Hero into party. 

Again, not sure if a bug or just an issue with the mechanics.

48 minutes ago, amcorp said:

Not sure if a bug, but in one of my playthroughs my MC was enslaved and eventually forced to marry her captor. At that point, she became the captor's clan member( which was cool ) but was also her own clan's leader( odd but not a problem ).

Problem is her clan was part of the Southern Empire was at war with the West, which her new clan was not. And armies of the Western Empire would chase her, which would start a regular conversation instead of the usual parley the do when they attack. 

Another side effect is that her companions can't be ask to join her party again and must be hired, even though there's the option in the tavern to take Hero into party. 

Again, not sure if a bug or just an issue with the mechanics.

It's unfortunately an issue with the mechanics - I could have you *not* join their clan, I suppose. If I could choose exactly what for it to do, I'd probably still want you to have to re-hire companions (because you're a depraved, mind-broken devotee of a new clan at that point and not the person they originally pledged fealty to), but I agree the behavior with the empire you were previously at war with chasing you down is undesirable. I'll see if there's some way to set you at peace with all available factions when you change clans... 

18 minutes ago, transfer said:

It's unfortunately an issue with the mechanics - I could have you *not* join their clan, I suppose. If I could choose exactly what for it to do, I'd probably still want you to have to re-hire companions (because you're a depraved, mind-broken devotee of a new clan at that point and not the person they originally pledged fealty to), but I agree the behavior with the empire you were previously at war with chasing you down is undesirable. I'll see if there's some way to set you at peace with all available factions when you change clans... 

Is it possible to have the whole clan join the captor's clan? or maybe limit the marriage event to just non-faction leaders, then they can take over the MC's clan?

Not sure if the game's modding API will allow it, just a suggestion

13 minutes ago, amcorp said:

Is it possible to have the whole clan join the captor's clan? or maybe limit the marriage event to just non-faction leaders, then they can take over the MC's clan?

I don't know - I just use the functions BL writes into the core mod. I'll see if that's an option.

47 minutes ago, amcorp said:

There's an Annex Clan mod up on Nexus. Maybe that would help?

2 hours ago, Drunkenhobo86 said:

There's an Annex Clan mod up on Nexus. Maybe that would help?

Looked up the mod as a possible mod to use beside this mod. Not sure if you can use it to annex the captor's clan since you definitely can't annex your own

45 minutes ago, michaelanglol said:

After joining the captor's clan and escape from his troop (using console), troops of captor's nation will come to get me as i'm still their enemy. Is this a bug?

Looking into this. Probably a setting that changed while I wasn't looking.

1 hour ago, Drunkenhobo86 said:

Oh! Of course, that's not what I was suggesting. I was just letting Amcorp know of the mod's existence, so that they could look it up as a possible fix for their situation. 

Oh - that makes sense. Thanks!

7 hours ago, Drunkenhobo86 said:

Oh! Of course, that's not what I was suggesting. I was just letting Amcorp know of the mod's existence, so that they could look it up as a possible fix for their situation. 

The requirements are quite restricting if i'm reading it right. First off both clans must be in the same culture. Second, both must be in the same kingdom or target is not in any kingdom. Third, target must not be a minor faction. Second and third point alone ensures that if you're in a forced marriage you can't annex, since it's highly unlikely you'll be enslaved by your own kingdom.

Gonna install it anyway, sounds cool

1 hour ago, amcorp said:

The requirements are quite restricting if i'm reading it right. First off both clans must be in the same culture. Second, both must be in the same kingdom or target is not in any kingdom. Third, target must not be a minor faction. Second and third point alone ensures that if you're in a forced marriage you can't annex, since it's highly unlikely you'll be enslaved by your own kingdom.

Gonna install it anyway, sounds cool

A quick note: The issue you were experiencing may now be fixed, as in the latest update you join the kingdom, not the clan, which I'm hoping will alleviate the issue you were experiencing.

58 minutes ago, transfer said:

A quick note: The issue you were experiencing may now be fixed, as in the latest update you join the kingdom, not the clan, which I'm hoping will alleviate the issue you were experiencing.

What happens if it's a minor faction? Looking back, I forgot to add that 'husband' was from an Aserai minor faction. Sorry for the inconvenience

[edit]Gonna assume you added a check or somthing. Tried an auto save before the marriage, and so far my MC has consistently been sold at the next city and then sold for public use not long after. One thing though, one time the party wandered around for ages but no events ever occur.

I'll probably start a new save and see what happens

[edit]Just got an error message when I got to the mod options, something about unable to parse settings from CaptivityEventsCustomEvents

7 hours ago, Whizkid said:

getting an error message "couldnt find CE_captor_female_sexual_menu_three_self_oral in events" on a female captive when I choose these options 

- time to have some fun

- make use of her body

- better sample her assets yourself

Should be fixed next patch. Was a framework for an event I ended up not writing, but as it's only one of a set of events that can trigger it doesn't actually affect gameplay. 

14 hours ago, WolfPack51942 said:

Hey i need a bit of help i just got a error from your mod saying "Couldn't find TB_horny_soldiers_enslave_resist" i was wondering how i go about fixing this.

Good catch! It's part of an event line that's so seldomly triggered (It doesn't seem like a lot of people play captive female PCs) that I hadn't realized I'd left it unfinished. The short fix is to replace all instances of TB_horny_soldiers_enslave_resist in TBCaptorEventsFemale_Sexual_Noncon with TB_horny_soldiers_resist

I'll fix it in the next patch (though that may be a while).