3 hours ago, nrish666 said:

Bug report.

My female daughters seem to be born fully grown while using this mod. Seems there is a crossover with character generation and daughter generation causing daughters to be born as a new fully grown character and sometimes get removed from clan screen.

Does not happen to male born children.

Does not happen when TBCaptivityEventsExtension is disabled with only CaptivityEvents running.

This mod does not modify this behavior. It's possible it's an unintended consequence of the way heroes are generated, but the alternative is to remove those events. 

If you wish to do so, simply delete or disable the events:

TB_scion_prisoner_discovery
TB_rescue_prisoner_hero
TB_thief_chase
TB_m_thief_chase

and you will have no more generated heroes.

8 hours ago, aceboy11 said:

I'm having the same issue.  The smallest obedience obtained then they become broken after they are devoted.  

I can't troubleshoot this without any information about what event is being triggered. If you provide a screenshot of the event and a screenshot of the captivity.current_status for that actor I can look into it further.

1 hour ago, NeatLL said:

How do I get the alchemist thief events to trigger?  I've tried setting the frequency for the events quite high, I have several thief prisoners, I've tried waiting in towns, and nothing seems to allow any of the events to trigger.

They do seem weirdly not to trigger as often as I intend - the goal was for them (well, at least the first one) to trigger more or less instantly when you reach the requisite obedience level, and despite their chances they don't seem to trigger despite triggering when I trigger them manually. I'm looking into it.

I've found that they do sometimes trigger, although I did change the odds to be 100.  After I get a potion, am I able to make more, or do I need to wait for the event to occur again to get another.  Considering the options to change the status of female prisoners without an event randomly triggering, it might be good to have an event where I get the formula.  Heck, it could be that the alchemist is given the thief for the info, or is forced to take his own potion to force him to give the formula.  Just a thought.

25 minutes ago, NeatLL said:

I've found that they do sometimes trigger, although I did change the odds to be 100.  After I get a potion, am I able to make more, or do I need to wait for the event to occur again to get another.  Considering the options to change the status of female prisoners without an event randomly triggering, it might be good to have an event where I get the formula.  Heck, it could be that the alchemist is given the thief for the info, or is forced to take his own potion to force him to give the formula.  Just a thought.

You need to wait for an event for it to trigger again (well, it's a different event, but still). The intent is for the player not to be able to do this to every NPC they meet. 

9 hours ago, NeatLL said:

Makes sense.

On the other hand if you want more (or a lot more), search the events file (I think it's TBCaptorEventsCommon_Thief_Noncon.xml) for SlavePotion and change the ByLevel value to something higher - whatever number you give it is how many potions you'll get per event. (there are two events that give potions, TB_thief_alchemist_even_more is the event that can recur even after everything else is done). Alternatively, you can remove the requirement to even have potions by removing the <SkillRequired Id="SlavePotion" line fromTBCaptorEventsFemale_Status.xml 

Just a quick issue I found (probably a pregnancy flag that is set up wrong).

During the event TB_companion_horny_f My female character got pregnant after having sex with a female companion.

I checked the event in the XML and found this in the option 'You *are* feeling a bit horny':

<Companion Id="1">
                        <PregnancyRiskModifier>20</PregnancyRiskModifier>
                        <MultipleRestrictedListOfConsequences>
                            <RestrictedListOfConsequences>ImpregnationByPlayer</RestrictedListOfConsequences>
                        </MultipleRestrictedListOfConsequences>
                        <SkillsToLevel>
                            <Skill Id="CaptiveAffection" ByLevel="R 10 20" Ref="Hero" Color="Cyan" />
                            <Skill Id="CurrentActor" ByLevel="1" Ref="Hero" HideNotification="true"/>
                        </SkillsToLevel>
                    </Companion>

I'm guessing this should look different, as this will trigger any time the event is selected, ignoring the gender of the companion. (At least that's what I got from it)

(I have pregnancy chance at zero, so the only time a character is able to get pregnant should be when an event adds to the pregnancy chance)

The same setup can be found in the event TB_companion_horny_devoted_f

hope this helps

26 minutes ago, Healerbob said:

Just a quick issue I found (probably a pregnancy flag that is set up wrong).

During the event TB_companion_horny_f My female character got pregnant after having sex with a female companion.

I checked the event in the XML and found this in the option 'You *are* feeling a bit horny':

<Companion Id="1">
                        <PregnancyRiskModifier>20</PregnancyRiskModifier>
                        <MultipleRestrictedListOfConsequences>
                            <RestrictedListOfConsequences>ImpregnationByPlayer</RestrictedListOfConsequences>
                        </MultipleRestrictedListOfConsequences>
                        <SkillsToLevel>
                            <Skill Id="CaptiveAffection" ByLevel="R 10 20" Ref="Hero" Color="Cyan" />
                            <Skill Id="CurrentActor" ByLevel="1" Ref="Hero" HideNotification="true"/>
                        </SkillsToLevel>
                    </Companion>

I'm guessing this should look different, as this will trigger any time the event is selected, ignoring the gender of the companion. (At least that's what I got from it)

(I have pregnancy chance at zero, so the only time a character is able to get pregnant should be when an event adds to the pregnancy chance)

The same setup can be found in the event TB_companion_horny_devoted_f

hope this helps

I don't have a fix for this other than duplicating the event set for every gender combination. 

Is anyone else having the issue of empty parties being generated when a captive is accepted into one's clan because of devotion?  Each time, I end up with an empty party that doesn't seem to affect the party counter, but doesn't have any members, I cannot disband it (that is, I can try to, but it doesn't actually occur), and the game crashes if my character runs into it.  The party generally seems to disappear from the map after a while, but is still listed as an active party in my list of parties.  I just thought I should mention this, and see if this has been happening to others.

from the LoadingFailedXML.txt file is this normal....

..\..\Modules\zTBCaptivityEvents\Events\TBRandomEventsCompanion_Sexual_Devoted.xml does not comply to CEEventsModal format described in CEEventsModal.xsd : The 'RestrictedListOfFlags' element is invalid - The value 'ReqHeroGenderIsMale' is invalid according to its datatype 'List of String' - The Enumeration constraint failed.

On 2/26/2021 at 8:38 AM, transfer said:

Odd that I didn't see that earlier. Hm. It doesn't show up in my current version, so maybe I previously fixed it, I just haven't released yet? Not sure. Either way a clean install after my next update should fix it.

when u mention clean install, do you mean to uninstall mod first then save game and reinstall the mod again or do i need to start a new game to prevent problems happening.

On 2/27/2021 at 1:13 AM, Whizkid said:

when u mention clean install, do you mean to uninstall mod first then save game and reinstall the mod again or do i need to start a new game to prevent problems happening.

Just delete the mod completely then reinstall it. The issue is usually that either your file system is protecting some file or there's a file which was entirely removed between versions that's still hanging around. You shouldn't *need* to alter your save files at all, except in odd circumstances where the save file starts crashing after an update (which, honestly, I do not understand as I can't think of any changes I've made in ... ten versions or so which would corrupt save files, but it definitely happens...) 

On 2/26/2021 at 9:51 PM, drizztzhang said:

very good mod, but I still have a problem

when I get marriage to my captor, actually when I click the option, "swear to be his forever" ,the game crashed

I just wanna know, Is there any way to fix that?

sorry for my poor english 

Doesn't happen for me, I'm afraid. The "swear to be his forever" option actually doesn't make any changes that should be able to crash the game, which leads me to believe what's going on is tied to either

1. your game crashing when your character gets pregnant

2. your game crashing when relation is attempted to be assigned to a character that doesn't have it (so possibly it's just the specific NPC you've been captured by)

3. one of the following events (TB_slavery_marriage, TB_broken_wife, or TB_broken_captor_not_noble) having issues. The first of those is the one that should be triggering in most cases if your owner is actually eligible.

8 hours ago, transfer said:

Just delete the mod completely then reinstall it. The issue is usually that either your file system is protecting some file or there's a file which was entirely removed between versions that's still hanging around. You shouldn't *need* to alter your save files at all, except in odd circumstances where the save file starts crashing after an update (which, honestly, I do not understand as I can't think of any changes I've made in ... ten versions or so which would corrupt save files, but it definitely happens...) 

Doesn't happen for me, I'm afraid. The "swear to be his forever" option actually doesn't make any changes that should be able to crash the game, which leads me to believe what's going on is tied to either

2. your game crashing when relation is attempted to be assigned to a character that doesn't have it (so possibly it's just the specific NPC you've been captured by)

3. one of the following events (TB_slavery_marriage, TB_broken_wife, or TB_broken_captor_not_noble) having issues. The first of those is the one that should be triggering in most cases if your owner is actually eligible.

thank you , I will check that again

23 hours ago, transfer said:

I tested the marriage event and it was CaptiveLeaveSpouse function caused the crash.

Hey sorry to ask this but I can't seem to fix the mod crashing, The log says: 

..\..\Modules\zTBCaptivityEvents\Events\TBRandomEventsCompanion_Sexual_Devoted.xml does not comply to CEEventsModal format described in CEEventsModal.xsd : The 'RestrictedListOfFlags' element is invalid - The value 'ReqHeroGenderIsMale' is invalid according to its datatype 'List of String' - The Enumeration constraint failed.

I've tried all that I can but can't seem to work around this error

On 11/27/2020 at 8:07 PM, Celedhring said:

There may be issues with turning captives from a different kingdom into clan members especially if they have holdings in the other kingdom.  I got Calatild who was my captive into my clan as the result of her being "too old" decision (no real way to avoid taking her into the clan except by changing her age to a more fertile age)     And again, with Derthert of Vlandia who took my PC into slave marriage which put Derthert into my clan.  I think both led to my PC getting kicked out of Sturgia and receiving a -20 opinion penalty from every Sturgian noble...

I know this post is old, but THANK YOU. I've been trying to determine why I keep randomly getting kicked out of my kingdom on campaigns where this mod had been installed, but not ones where it wasn't.

6 hours ago, Siegfried 22 said:

Hey sorry to ask this but I can't seem to fix the mod crashing, The log says: 

I've tried all that I can but can't seem to work around this error

Nice catch. I'll have it fixed in the next version. In the meantime, if you go into TBRandomEventsCompanion_Sexual_Devoted.xml and change ReqHeroGenderIsMale to just HeroGenderIsMale it should start working again.

1 hour ago, Loogie said:

I know this post is old, but THANK YOU. I've been trying to determine why I keep randomly getting kicked out of my kingdom on campaigns where this mod had been installed, but not ones where it wasn't.

IIRC BadListener is actually working on the JoinClan functionality and last I heard expected it to be fixed in the next update to the main CE mod. I'll see if I can find some way to restrict those events in the meantime, but at least for the prisoner getting too old, you can select the 'keep her captive' or 'give her her freedom' options to avoid this.

2 hours ago, transfer said:

IIRC BadListener is actually working on the JoinClan functionality and last I heard expected it to be fixed in the next update to the main CE mod. I'll see if I can find some way to restrict those events in the meantime, but at least for the prisoner getting too old, you can select the 'keep her captive' or 'give her her freedom' options to avoid this.

Terrific. I've re-enabled the mod for my current campaign now knowing to avoid forcing prisoners to join my clan. I didn't enjoy not having it enabled - it brings a lot of variety and is a good way to farm companions.

3 hours ago, transfer said:

Nice catch. I'll have it fixed in the next version. In the meantime, if you go into TBRandomEventsCompanion_Sexual_Devoted.xml and change ReqHeroGenderIsMale to just HeroGenderIsMale it should start working again.

Thank you so much! Looking forward to the next patch. In the mean time, '<RestrictedListOfFlags>HeroGenderIsMale</RestrictedListOfFlags>' was already in the TBRandom EventsCompanions_Sexual_Devoted.xml, before. So I also tried changing it to ReqHeroGenderIsMale to see if this would fix the problem, but its still a no-go for me thou.

3 hours ago, Siegfried 22 said:

Thank you so much! Looking forward to the next patch. In the mean time, '<RestrictedListOfFlags>HeroGenderIsMale</RestrictedListOfFlags>' was already in the TBRandom EventsCompanions_Sexual_Devoted.xml, before. So I also tried changing it to ReqHeroGenderIsMale to see if this would fix the problem, but its still a no-go for me thou.

Huh, from the error there should be at least somewhere in that file it says ReqHeroGenderIsMale instead of HeroGenderIsMale - do you see anywhere it says that?