10 hours ago, transfer said:

This is already the case for TB_horny_soldiers for exactly that reason; it has a max affection of random(0-20) to occur. I'll see about adding it to similar events in the future.

That's not always the case for my playthroughs.

You can't toggle off the event, but you can choose literally any other option than 'let her join her children in your clan' and she won't be added to your party (and the event should not fire again, because picking one of those should remove the broodwhore flag, and their age should prevent it from being re-added unless you somehow get them pregnant despite the game's usual limitations)

I don't see any other options.

They need to have 10 affection or more for them to feel it's safe enough to admit to getting the bread from one of your mean.

So that sounds like a no.

High obedience can trigger an event ( TB_captor_captive_slavery_broken_nospouse or TB_captor_captive_slavery_broken_spouse ) which leads to the captive being flagged as broken, opening new events (in this case I think only one new triggered event, but it also changes the outcomes of all of the player-initiated captive events - the captive becomes completely submissive and unenthusiastic), It also completely prevents them from triggering my escape event, as they're so obedient the thought of real escape no longer occurs to them.

I seem to get that for devoted prisoners as well.  They go to devoted, then get the event to go to broken.  It sounds like this is not supposed to be the case.

Does anyone know if there is an unofficial patch to this mod?  I've encountered a number of bugs such as those I've mentioned above, and other issues where my men turn on me, rape my character, and enslave me, even though the slavery variable is off, captive events are off, and my army morale is very high.

I'm looking to figure out how to remove those elements from this mod, because I genuinely have no interest in having that in my game, especially in such a broken fashion.

I've been looking through this mod's code myself, and I think the errors are generally in the conditional statements.  For example, the event where the soldiers beat up the prisoner doesn't have an affection check.  I'm not sure how to make sure the tweaks I've done fully work, but it is worth a look, and I think I'll come back and say if I'm sure the tweaks I did didn't work.

• 2 weeks later...
On 12/18/2020 at 11:32 PM, themouseclicker said:

I unfortunately don't know how to get this to work. I moved it to my modules folder and it's enabled - but I don't see any events from it I don't believe.

It requires the base Captivity Events mod to function. If that's installed, the second most likely point of failure is that your captor events are set to 100% (when you want an even split between captor and random events). If that's not it I'm not sure what could be going on.

My issue is that I just can't get it to work. It's there where it should be. It doesn't show up in the mod list in the game launcher. Nothing happens in game from the mod. I've tried using Vortex to see if that would do anything but all that did is crash the game immediately. I'm just stumped.

9c43f37905ecee5787034c9417e6eda1.png

I can provide images from the launcher and anything else if needed. I've used other mods and extensions without issue but this one is stumping me

On 12/24/2020 at 5:26 AM, OH1972 said:

Can anyone decipher what the preconditions for TBRandomEventsFemale_Slavery_Blackmail are? It doesn't seem to trigger for me, even though my character had extensive "experience".

1. Female character

2. Slavery toggle enabled

3. Must be in town

4. Must not be captive / a slave

5. Must have slavery level over 100 (that is, you were previously a broken slave and have not thrown off your training)

6. Must have 2 or more troops

3 hours ago, Frenzy48 said:

My issue is that I just can't get it to work. It's there where it should be. It doesn't show up in the mod list in the game launcher. Nothing happens in game from the mod. I've tried using Vortex to see if that would do anything but all that did is crash the game immediately. I'm just stumped.

9c43f37905ecee5787034c9417e6eda1.png

I can provide images from the launcher and anything else if needed. I've used other mods and extensions without issue but this one is stumping me

That's the right place, so the most likely culprit is that the folder structure isn't right. Most likely you unzipped into the folder zTBCaptivityEvents-0.2.2 instead of into that folder - if zTBCaptivityEvents-0.2.2 from that image has a TBCaptivityEvents folder inside, drag it out into the mods folder and I'd guess it should work.

To confirm, the structure should be:

<Bannerlord directory>/Mods/TBCaptivityEvents/Modules/zTBCaptivityEvents/

and inside that folder the events, images, notifications, settings, license, readme, and submodule files/folders should live.

9 hours ago, transfer said:

1. Female character

2. Slavery toggle enabled

3. Must be in town

4. Must not be captive / a slave

5. Must have slavery level over 100 (that is, you were previously a broken slave and have not thrown off your training)

6. Must have 2 or more troops

Thanks - strangely enough, it doesn't seem to trigger for me. After a whole bunch of "tours", as well as asking her troops to dominate her, my character's slavery level is beyond 800 now. What does "in town" mean specifically? Waiting?

I mean, I occasionally get some events firing for a fraction of a second that disappear immediately, but I would have thought this would fire like any other event from the series with opportunity to click, yes?

15 hours ago, transfer said:

That's the right place, so the most likely culprit is that the folder structure isn't right. Most likely you unzipped into the folder zTBCaptivityEvents-0.2.2 instead of into that folder - if zTBCaptivityEvents-0.2.2 from that image has a TBCaptivityEvents folder inside, drag it out into the mods folder and I'd guess it should work.

To confirm, the structure should be:

<Bannerlord directory>/Mods/TBCaptivityEvents/Modules/zTBCaptivityEvents/

and inside that folder the events, images, notifications, settings, license, readme, and submodule files/folders should live.

That was the issue. Thanks! I feel kinda dumb for overlooking that XD

On 12/27/2020 at 8:48 AM, Frenzy48 said:

That was the issue. Thanks! I feel kinda dumb for overlooking that XD

Huh weird, I've got the same issue but my module structure is completely different, no mods folder. I'm using vortex mod manager so that could be why.

Opening the TBcaptivity events folder goes directly to the mod contents with events, images etc

image.png.bca5e007f3eafa4dbb38a869f9002b95.png

No mods folder

So after updating Captivity events to the december update. A few different events are marked as missing in the game in red text when I try to click on their prompt. One such one was the Female Thief event option to "Give her to your men" after she is chained up. It says the event is missing now? Anyone able to give some advice, im not too savvy with digging through files. Another event I remember not showing up is when you have the option to let a captive ride on your horse or in the cart. If I choose "Let her ride with you on your horse" it says the event/image is missing. 

On 12/29/2020 at 3:33 PM, sewersider said:

Huh weird, I've got the same issue but my module structure is completely different, no mods folder. I'm using vortex mod manager so that could be why.

Opening the TBcaptivity events folder goes directly to the mod contents with events, images etc

image.png.bca5e007f3eafa4dbb38a869f9002b95.png

No mods folder

Some time ago I stopped structuring the mod in a way that works natively with mod managers because users who didn't use vortex/nmm reported they didn't know how to install it manually. Sorry about that. To install correctly, I'd recommend following the manual instructions on the first page; hopefully that will resolve your issue. 

11 hours ago, Knightynight2 said:

So after updating Captivity events to the december update. A few different events are marked as missing in the game in red text when I try to click on their prompt. One such one was the Female Thief event option to "Give her to your men" after she is chained up. It says the event is missing now? Anyone able to give some advice, im not too savvy with digging through files. Another event I remember not showing up is when you have the option to let a captive ride on your horse or in the cart. If I choose "Let her ride with you on your horse" it says the event/image is missing. 

"Let your men use her holes" points to TB_thief_men_use, which is present in the current version (in the file TBCaptorEventsCommon_Thief_Noncon). 

"Offer her a seat on your horse" points to TB_captive_riding, which also is  present in the current version AFAIK (in the file TBCaptorEventsCommon_Sexual_Noncon).

I'd check whether you have those files (and whether events with Name equal to those strings exist in those files) first. If they're missing, that's a problem.

I'll try to look into why they might not be working. At the moment,  unfortunately, the whole game crashes for me every few minutes, which is making development and troubleshooting extremely slow.

Thanks,

Two bugs.  Bottom picture is the triggering event.  Top picture shows the resulting error message from the bottom picture when clicking on "Let your men use her holes" 

Second bug is when I try to have a captive sit on the saddle of the horse and get a "Couldn't find TB_captive_riding in events" error message.  

Those are the same errors reported by KnightyNight2 two posts above this one.

TB captive bug.jpg

TBtriggerforbug.jpg

On 1/2/2021 at 11:10 AM, transfer said:

"Offer her a seat on your horse" points to TB_captive_riding, which also is  present in the current version AFAIK (in the file TBCaptorEventsCommon_Sexual_Noncon).

I'd check whether you have those files (and whether events with Name equal to those strings exist in those files) first. If they're missing, that's a problem.

i have these files but stil got red message ?

2 hours ago, BadListener said:

Will they work for 1.5.5 version as well?

2 hours ago, transfer said:

Ah. I see, I'd fixed them locally but haven't released the changes because the game still crashes constantly for me. Thanks, BL.

No Problem! I like using your events to beta test, still trying to figure out why the little popup/instant disappearance happens randomly, and found some bugs in my code like missing names for the merciful increase/renown issues.