3 hours ago, SAC said:

Which event is that? What is the exact name? (so I can fire it in the console)

TB_force_join_clan , though it only works on female captives, and requires that your captive not hate you (and even then, has a high chance of not working until your captive is fairly happy with you) 

13 hours ago, transfer said:

TB_force_join_clan , though it only works on female captives, and requires that your captive not hate you (and even then, has a high chance of not working until your captive is fairly happy with you) 

I've only had the event show up once.

"You have learned from your spymaster that <insert name here> may be vulnerable to a certain juicy rumor he's investigating.... You have the woman brought before you to consider whether she's worth the expense. She kneels at y our feet..." 

This is the text for the event I mentioned.  Just had it trigger for the second time.

There may be issues with turning captives from a different kingdom into clan members especially if they have holdings in the other kingdom.  I got Calatild who was my captive into my clan as the result of her being "too old" decision (no real way to avoid taking her into the clan except by changing her age to a more fertile age)     And again, with Derthert of Vlandia who took my PC into slave marriage which put Derthert into my clan.  I think both led to my PC getting kicked out of Sturgia and receiving a -20 opinion penalty from every Sturgian noble.   I consoled their opinions up and attempted to rejoin Sturgia as a vassal.  That worked but I was kicked out again with another -20 opinion penalty tacked on again with all Sturgian nobles.   So right now, I'm making it a point not to take into my clan any noble or noble family member of a different kingdom although the "too old, look after her children" sending a female past her fertility into your clan decision is unavoidable because it's the only decision available - can't back out of that one when it fires.

My speculation is that since both Calatild and Derthert are both landed Vlandian nobles may have had something to do with the bug.   I have not tried it with unlanded nobles from other kingdoms yet, but that might not trigger the bug unless they're heir to a castle or town and the original owner dies which might trigger it.  

It also brings up a possible idea:  Since you can't capture/enslave (and vice versa) members of your own kingdom, it'd be interesting to see some sort of mechanism for members of the same realm enslaving your PC. Especially if your PC is regarded as an "enemy" if at -10 or worse opinion.   I'm trying to find out what happens if a lord in the same realm as you utterly HATES you and see if there's any ingame effects aside from being barred from entering his holdings.   I typically don't go that far down in opinion..lol

Not sure why, but i'm only getting one captor event over and over: the one where your soldiers discover a prisoner is a woman. it was nice at first, but i'm in a new game and i could really use the flaying and hunt events from Captivity events.

Edit: Now that i've been playing for a bit, i haven't seen any of the original random and captor events.

15 hours ago, jesterbrown said:

Not sure why, but i'm only getting one captor event over and over: the one where your soldiers discover a prisoner is a woman. it was nice at first, but i'm in a new game and i could really use the flaying and hunt events from Captivity events.

Edit: Now that i've been playing for a bit, i haven't seen any of the original random and captor events.

Yeah likewise, this is the only captor event that occurs on my latest save. It’s a great way to make money, but now my save is flooded with substandard npcs ?

8 hours ago, sewersider said:

Yeah likewise, this is the only captor event that occurs on my latest save. It’s a great way to make money, but now my save is flooded with substandard npcs ?

Had to uninstall for the time being. It sucks to say goodbye, but i'm just starting out and those flay/hunt events are a huge early boost.

20 hours ago, jesterbrown said:

Had to uninstall for the time being. It sucks to say goodbye, but i'm just starting out and those flay/hunt events are a huge early boost.

You can get those back by deleting the TBOverrideCaptorEvents.xml file in Modules/zCaptivityEvents/Events

Also, there are a fair number of random events in this mod to the point that you shouldn't only be getting that event. I'd guess for this to be the case you have the captor / random events slider set to zero. I recommend tweaking it a bit to see how it affects your event distribution.

Trying that now. BRB with an edit.

Edit: everything broke. uninstalling pacemaker fixed a crash on game load, but then the game crashed after winning any battle and collecting my loot/prisoners. uninstalled all mods and verified the game cache. reinstalling now

2nd edit: The save is dead. RIP. I still don't know how. I uninstalled all mods, reinstalled the vanilla modules, nothing worked. Old vanilla save still works fine. No choice now but to see if everything works on a new save. wish me luck

14 hours ago, transfer said:

You can get those back by deleting the TBOverrideCaptorEvents.xml file in Modules/zCaptivityEvents/Events

Also, there are a fair number of random events in this mod to the point that you shouldn't only be getting that event. I'd guess for this to be the case you have the captor / random events slider set to zero. I recommend tweaking it a bit to see how it affects your event distribution.

Will do and report back. Pretty sure it’s at default

11 hours ago, jesterbrown said:

Edit: everything broke. uninstalling pacemaker fixed a crash on game load, but then the game crashed after winning any battle and collecting my loot/prisoners. uninstalled all mods and verified the game cache. reinstalling now

2nd edit: The save is dead. RIP. I still don't know how. I uninstalled all mods, reinstalled the vanilla modules, nothing worked. Old vanilla save still works fine. No choice now but to see if everything works on a new save. wish me luck

Good luck. Modding and early access, what a combination ?

20 hours ago, jesterbrown said:

Wow, that's awful. Good luck!

5 hours ago, transfer said:

Wow, that's awful. Good luck!

I’ve had a play with the captor events slider, definitely turned on. 
I've tweaked it right up and down and the girl hidden soldier event is way over represented. With named prisoners in the party I do get occasional hero specific events but the ratio is maybe 10:1. 

fortunately playing my settings haven’t changed the stability of the save though, no ctds or issues loading the save.

7 hours ago, fubalnut said:

The scion event seems to fire all the time. I have captive heroes and yet at least half of my events if not way more are these captured scion thing. There needs to be a way to stop it from flooding the events.

The scion event has a weight of 5, 1/4 of the weight of the default events and almost every other captor event. If it's firing that frequently, theres something wrong with the way the CE mod handles RNG.

Is there a toggle for events where my troops abuse prisoners?  I'm wondering if there can be an additional flag where my troops don't abuse prisoners that I have positive relationship stats with, at least if my troop morale is good.  It seems to make more sense, especially since there doesn't seem to be much use for obedience at the moment.  It would make more sense, in multiple ways, if those scenes triggered for prisoners with high obedience scores and low affection scores.

Also, can I toggle off the event where prisoners automatically being added to my party when they reach a certain age?

On 12/5/2020 at 5:28 AM, SAC said:

Is there any way to mute the event sound? It's getting (very) repetitive

There's not an option in the API. Might be in-game, but I haven't run into it if so.

16 hours ago, NeatLL said:

Is there a toggle for events where my troops abuse prisoners?  I'm wondering if there can be an additional flag where my troops don't abuse prisoners that I have positive relationship stats with, at least if my troop morale is good.  It seems to make more sense, especially since there doesn't seem to be much use for obedience at the moment.  It would make more sense, in multiple ways, if those scenes triggered for prisoners with high obedience scores and low affection scores.

Also, can I toggle off the event where prisoners automatically being added to my party when they reach a certain age?

This is already the case for TB_horny_soldiers for exactly that reason; it has a max affection of random(0-20) to occur. I'll see about adding it to similar events in the future. 

You can't toggle off the event, but you can choose literally any other option than 'let her join her children in your clan' and she won't be added to your party (and the event should not fire again, because picking one of those should remove the broodwhore flag, and their age should prevent it from being re-added unless you somehow get them pregnant despite the game's usual limitations)

13 hours ago, NeatLL said:

Is there a way to get a prisoner to prostitution without high affection?

What does high obedience do?

They need to have 10 affection or more for them to feel it's safe enough to admit to getting the bread from one of your mean.

High obedience can trigger an event ( TB_captor_captive_slavery_broken_nospouse or TB_captor_captive_slavery_broken_spouse ) which leads to the captive being flagged as broken, opening new events (in this case I think only one new triggered event, but it also changes the outcomes of all of the player-initiated captive events - the captive becomes completely submissive and unenthusiastic), It also completely prevents them from triggering my escape event, as they're so obedient the thought of real escape no longer occurs to them.