9 hours ago, transfer said:

Huh, from the error there should be at least somewhere in that file it says ReqHeroGenderIsMale instead of HeroGenderIsMale - do you see anywhere it says that?

The only place I can see ReqHeroGenderIsMale in my copy of this mod is line 90 of TBRandomEventsCompanion_Sexual_Devoted.xml.

9 hours ago, Siegfried 22 said:

Can't seem to find it, I was only able to see the HeroGenderIsMale, here's the file maybe I missed something while scanning through it. 

TBCaptorEventsCommon_Sexual_Devoted.xml 17.72 kB · 1 download

Yeah. I don't see any instance of it in that file. If you're still getting the exact same error, indicating that it's coming from that file, that either means:

a) the version of that file you're modifying is not the one your copy of bannerlord is loading (i.e. you installed this twice somehow or your file system is playing tricks on you)

or, less likely,

b) the CE base mod is giving you the wrong error from the log

20 hours ago, Siegfried 22 said:

Can't seem to find it, I was only able to see the HeroGenderIsMale, here's the file maybe I missed something while scanning through it. 

TBCaptorEventsCommon_Sexual_Devoted.xml 17.72 kB · 3 downloads

have you had the game installed on a diffrent hard drive before and then uninstalled it in the steam menu? the reason i ask is i had a similar issue happen but for some reason when i was trying to play the game i reinstalled it on my external but the mod was somehow still being loaded from the old install location so i had to go and wipe that old steam install completly.

17 hours ago, transfer said:

Yeah. I don't see any instance of it in that file. If you're still getting the exact same error, indicating that it's coming from that file, that either means:

a) the version of that file you're modifying is not the one your copy of bannerlord is loading (i.e. you installed this twice somehow or your file system is playing tricks on you)

or, less likely,

b) the CE base mod is giving you the wrong error from the log

I think so too, I guess the base mod is giving me a wrong error. But I 'somehow' managed to get the mod working properly up until I get to the point where I constantly get the same crashes again. I believe that a specific event is causing this error because no matter what I do I always end up crashing as soon as an/the event is triggered. 

5 hours ago, WolfPack51942 said:

have you had the game installed on a diffrent hard drive before and then uninstalled it in the steam menu? the reason i ask is i had a similar issue happen but for some reason when i was trying to play the game i reinstalled it on my external but the mod was somehow still being loaded from the old install location so i had to go and wipe that old steam install completly.

I'll try this method hopefully it works, I transfered my install on an ssd so maybe this was causing the problem. I'll update as soon as I am able to. Thank you so much.

11 hours ago, silentdark said:

I found a issue that when a spouse event was triggered, the husband would impregnate a random character instead of player.

Noted. Should be fixed in the next version, whenever I can get bannerlord not to crash long enough for  me to test it.

13 minutes ago, WolfPack51942 said:

Hey just wondering if there is a way to change how many levels of stange potion i get for the event that gives it? the reason i ask is i am wanting to make it give me 2 levels instead of 1 but i got no clue how or if i even can.

You could modify the event. 

In TBCaptorEventsCommon_Thief_Noncon.xml , edit line(s) 619 and 770; they should look like this:

<Skill Id="SlavePotion" ByLevel="1" Ref="Captor" Color="Magenta"/>

Change 'ByLevel' to whatever you like and it'll give you that many potions. I think the max is 100.

7 minutes ago, transfer said:

You could modify the event. 

In TBCaptorEventsCommon_Thief_Noncon.xml , edit line(s) 619 and 770; they should look like this:

<Skill Id="SlavePotion" ByLevel="1" Ref="Captor" Color="Magenta"/>

Change 'ByLevel' to whatever you like and it'll give you that many potions. I think the max is 100.

Thanks for the help.

@transfer, seems like all the events relating to creating a battle instance is broken and will cause a CTD, events relating to companions asking for help to assist a friend or being kidnapped and if u choose the options to assist or fight the boss game will either CTD or render the players party unable to interact with anyone in the game world.

hmm, had to disable the mod zzz.

1 hour ago, Whizkid said:

@transfer, seems like all the events relating to creating a battle instance is broken and will cause a CTD, events relating to companions asking for help to assist a friend or being kidnapped and if u choose the options to assist or fight the boss game will either CTD or render the players party unable to interact with anyone in the game world.

I can replicate neither of these behaviors, and so have no means to troubleshoot them.

When changing a prisoner's status via the status menu, you can now propose marriage (though the captive will only accept if broken, mind-broken, or devoted)

How do I break / mind-break a captive?

Any way to shortcut it by console?

7 minutes ago, aceboy11 said:

Is the 0.2.8 compatible with Bannerlord 1.5.7 and CE 1026?  Thanks.

I don't know. I only test on the latest stable version. I don't see why it wouldn't be.

9 hours ago, SAC said:

How do I break / mind-break a captive?

Any way to shortcut it by console?

There's not a console command for it, no. You could manually trigger the associated events.

Breaking a captive involves getting their obedience to 90+, at which point there is a high chance an event will trigger where their spouse / significant other comes to try to rescue them. After that encounter they will be broken.

Mind-breaking a captive involves completing the Thief storyline (which involves capturing the thief, then spending some time waiting in town). Once the Alchemist has had his way with her, she is mind-broken. Subsequent visits allow you to choose a dialog option which will give you phials of a strange potion. You can feed that potion to prisoners in the status menu to instantly break their minds. 

1 hour ago, transfer said:

Breaking a captive involves getting their obedience to 90+, at which point there is a high chance an event will trigger where their spouse / significant other comes to try to rescue them. After that encounter they will be broken.

Ok, how do I prevent their "accidental" death (ahem) in the process? :)

22 minutes ago, SAC said:

Ok, how do I prevent their "accidental" death (ahem) in the process? :)

Captives heal over time. Each punishment does a specific range of health damage, so just punish them a few times until they're at ~30% health, then wait / go about the game otherwise for a bit, then do it again when they get to high health.

Having a meal with them also increases their health, so there is a way to brute force this (which I intend to close at some point...) by having a meal with them continuously, then threatening them when they tell you they're too tired and continuing to have meals with them.

1 hour ago, aceboy11 said:

A followup to a previous question.  I'm not sure what the point is behind mind breaking?  Could you please clarify?  Thanks.

I'm not sure what you mean. It's not really advantageous in any way, it ends you up with an obedient prisoner who has no control over their own body.

On 3/19/2021 at 4:49 AM, aceboy11 said:

A followup to a previous question.  I'm not sure what the point is behind mind breaking?  Could you please clarify?  Thanks.

You can marry a mind broken prisoner (at least that was why I was asking how to)

On 3/18/2021 at 3:05 PM, Whizkid said:

On 3/18/2021 at 5:00 PM, transfer said:

I can replicate neither of these behaviors, and so have no means to troubleshoot them.

I get a CTD with this as well. Only happens if fired during another event like a siege. CTD after the battle while trying to return to previous event.

on a tangent. I get a CTD with an obedient wife. Made a prisoner obedient and force married her to my male character. She stayed a prisoner. I was playing mercenary and would always get a CTD at a certain time. Released my wife by ransoming her. Found that the crash was happening exactly at the time employer made peace while my wife was my prisoner.

On 3/18/2021 at 12:05 AM, Whizkid said:

On 3/18/2021 at 2:00 AM, transfer said:

On 3/21/2021 at 10:29 AM, nrish666 said:

I get a CTD with this as well. Only happens if fired during another event like a siege. CTD after the battle while trying to return to previous event.

Playing on 1.5.9 Beta, CE1027, TB 0.2.8

This happened to me where after the battle, I was unable to interact with anyone or anything in game. It did not occur until after 2 or 3 battles.

Events: 

TB_companion_friend_in_need - Offer to join.

TB_companion_kidnapped - Offer to duel their leader.

Confirmed again: 1st instance of the event above trigger the inability to interact. New Sandbox game with only CE and TB (and betterexception). No harmony, butterlib, etc.

4 hours ago, bigmackstar1 said:

Hello, having a lot of fun with this mod but it crashes whenever I capture the thief girl or marry my captor. How do I fix this?

Disable the associated events in the captivity events MCM. Should be TB_thief_chase and TB_slavery_test AFAIK.