1 hour ago, Celedhring said:

The SubModule.xml file is just for 1.5.6 and not 1.5.5?  I looked into the file..it's apparently for the former as I can't find a matching file in 1.5.5. 

The SubModule.xml file is just bookkeeping for dependencies. If you go in and change instances of 1.5.6 to 1.5.5 in it, I don't think it should make anything behave differently.

So I recently updated to the 1024 of captivity events, but it appears that the slave wedding event chain is no longer registering as available; attempting to fire TB_slavery_test in the console just tells me that the event isn't found, and it's not showing up in the mod manager menu either. Not sure if there are any other broken events, and I'm not sure if the final parts of the PIE captor events are left unfinished on purpose; any idea what might be up?

18 hours ago, AMchi said:

So I recently updated to the 1024 of captivity events, but it appears that the slave wedding event chain is no longer registering as available; attempting to fire TB_slavery_test in the console just tells me that the event isn't found, and it's not showing up in the mod manager menu either. Not sure if there are any other broken events, and I'm not sure if the final parts of the PIE captor events are left unfinished on purpose; any idea what might be up?

If it's giving you 'event not found', this usually means there's some event in that file that's broken and causing the file not to load. 

Are you using the updated files BL listed in this thread on page 17? If not, I recommend doing so, I haven't had time to update them on the main page yet.

i have this issue where alot of the events don't happen, and i don't think the thief "storyline" works as all i get is the event where u chase her down and capture her, whenever i try to fire one of the events that don't happen it says "failed to load event list", i also get "event not found" on some of them (im using the updated files by BL). Anyway, i appreciate your work ? 

image.png

Hello, love the mod so far, but it appears that one of the random captor events choices isn't showing up, the TB_captive_riding. Is that a choice string that isn't completed yet or did it disappear somehow from download to playing the game?

EDIT: To clarify, it shows up, but when selected it gives a error that the file isn't found.

Another issue I've found. When I have the "women found among your prisoners" prisoner become pregnant, the child is immediately born, aged over 21, and crashes the game as soon as I speak to them inside a main city to recruit. Anyone else know of this issue or know how to fix it?

EDIT: The crash happens when you attempt to hear their backstory. If you skip the pleasantries it works fine.

On 1/24/2021 at 1:53 PM, seathros said:

Hello, love the mod so far, but it appears that one of the random captor events choices isn't showing up, the TB_captive_riding. Is that a choice string that isn't completed yet or did it disappear somehow from download to playing the game?

EDIT: To clarify, it shows up, but when selected it gives a error that the file isn't found.

BadListener posted a fix to this on page 17, I believe. It'll be fixed in the next version.

On 1/24/2021 at 7:37 PM, aceboy11 said:

Anyone know if the latest TB is compatible with Bannerlord e1.5.6 and CE v1025?  Thanks.

The one BadListener posted on page 17 is.

On 1/25/2021 at 10:35 PM, Wyrik said:

I keep hearing sounds that tell me an event is supposed to be happening but there isn't a prompt, also my devotion and obedience is at 100 with no trigger for devoted or broken

The first issue is one I've seen pretty frequently but have not found any reason for. BL's theory was that there's some event getting called which then immediately becomes ineligible, but I haven't discovered any reason why that might be. 

The second issue is not something I've seen before. If you open the console and run

captivity.fire_event TB_captor_captive_slavery_broken_nospouse

and 

captivity.fire_event TB_captor_captive_slavery_broken_spouse

it should give you an error indicating why it's failing to trigger.

On 1/24/2021 at 8:11 PM, seathros said:

Another issue I've found. When I have the "women found among your prisoners" prisoner become pregnant, the child is immediately born, aged over 21, and crashes the game as soon as I speak to them inside a main city to recruit. Anyone else know of this issue or know how to fix it?

EDIT: The crash happens when you attempt to hear their backstory. If you skip the pleasantries it works fine.

It's an issue BL is aware of with the main CE mod. It'll likely get fixed at some point but AFAIK there is not currently a fix.

4 hours ago, transfer said:
On 1/24/2021 at 8:37 PM, aceboy11 said:

Anyone know if the latest TB is compatible with Bannerlord e1.5.6 and CE v1025?  Thanks.

The one BadListener posted on page 17 is.

Looks like BL stated later on the post that the fix only works for v1024.  Not v1025.   I'll have to clarify with him.

10 hours ago, Daug45 said:

Hey there, I love the mod and am currently playing it with the 1056 version of captivity events. 

However, my prisoners keep running away, no matter how high the obedience or affection, is this normal?

Disable the default prisoner escape behavior in the CE mod settings and this should stop.

19 hours ago, michaelanglol said:

Could you please release a translation file for your fantasy mod? My poor english makes it a bit difficult to understand some words.

At some point, once I get this next update out and can figure out how to use the tools to do so. 

3 hours ago, aceboy11 said:

Thank you for updating the mod.  Quick question.  What is the CESettings.xml do and what are we suppose to do with it?  Thanks.

It's an optional file. From the patch notes:

• Uploaded an optional copy of my CESettings.xml file. Try replacing your Modules\zCaptivityEvents\ModuleLoader\CaptivityRequired\Events\CESettings.xml file with this if you're having weird event frequencies. It mostly just changes random events to be as likely as captor events while not captive, and disables the default escape mechanism.

I've added it to the installation step of the main description as well to avoid more confusion.

3 hours ago, Daug45 said:

Thanks for such a quick reply. At the moment I'm trying to figure out what is causing my events to not pop up. I can hear the audio but the icon on the right is just nowhere to be seen currently. Using the latest version. 

For all events? That's ... Weird. Try going to menu -> campaign options, then scroll down and disable Enable Right Side Circle Map Notifications. Won't make the circles on the side of the map appear, but will hopefully make events open by default?

Also, how many events does the game tell you it's loading when you start it? Does Modules/zCaptivityEvents/ModuleLogs/LoadingFailedXML.txt have anything in it?

There seems to be an issue as a Male MC with prisoners converting them into characters. I can hear the audio for the popup that is supposed to appear on the right, but it maybe flashes for a single frame. I get other events such as morale and prisoner escaping events from your mod, but there is one that just can't popup long enough. 

I currently have 1003 events and 515 images loaded.

I've also checked the module logs and there is no failure. I think its something similar to what Wyrik said earlier about hearing the event sound and it appearing so quickly that it just isn't there. 

I've disabled the side popups and will report back to you if this fixes it, I'll also hop on the discord to give pictures/gifs of the issue if that's helpful too. 

2 hours ago, transfer said:
6 hours ago, aceboy11 said:

Thank you for updating the mod.  Quick question.  What is the CESettings.xml do and what are we suppose to do with it?  Thanks.

It's an optional file. From the patch notes:

• Uploaded an optional copy of my CESettings.xml file. Try replacing your Modules\zCaptivityEvents\ModuleLoader\CaptivityRequired\Events\CESettings.xml file with this if you're having weird event frequencies. It mostly just changes random events to be as likely as captor events while not captive, and disables the default escape mechanism.

I've added it to the installation step of the main description as well to avoid more confusion.

Seems like most of the captor events have reversed images.  Female captors are shown men captors and vice versa, even after the update.  How do I correct this?  Thanks.

2 hours ago, aceboy11 said:

Seems like most of the captor events have reversed images.  Female captors are shown men captors and vice versa, even after the update.  How do I correct this?  Thanks.

Honestly this has been like 90% of my work on this mod over the past month. It's not simple, and involves making custom dummy events with specific requirements and then hooking them into the image selection for other events. Specific examples of where you are seeing this issue, including:
- The gender of the captor
- The gender of the captive
- The text of the event with this issue

may allow me to troubleshoot specific instances of this behavior.

It may also in some cases just be that I don't have appropriate images.

1 hour ago, transfer said:

New update should fix most of the wrong-gender behaviors as well as phantom events. Be sure to update the settings.xml as well.

Might want to detail how to update the settings.xml file.

As for the CESettings.xml file..it's found in Modules/zCaptivityEvents/ModuleLoader/CaptivityRequired/Events     

Is that correct, Transfer?