2 hours ago, michaelanglol said:

maybe force the charactor back to her master or become a slave of your party and let another become the party's leader and new master?

but i think is more important to copy the captive events into captor events, this event seems is more interesting in captor's view. 

The original concept was to move the character instantly from party leader to slave, but there's already a lot of content around that and I ended up liking the different power dynamic / tension of an actual powerful warleader being blackmailed by a suboordinate. Once I have a clean way of doing it I will make events which cause the player to lose control over her party. 

• 2 weeks later...
7 hours ago, slaveonline21 said:

any news on an update? there are a lot of cool new features in CE. We can finally spawn a blackmailer :D

It's on the way, just very slow. I'm both busier than I was and having trouble keeping interest. So far:

- a few events now add / remove prisoners or troops, as appropriate

- prisoner on road event now adds a hero to your party if you have a spare slot

- wrote new copy for all of the required events (though that's not part of this mod, strictly speaking) 

I'd like to both spawn blackmailers and (more importantly, in my estimation) a thief character, but AFAIK I have no way to tie random events to the spawned NPC, which makes doing so kind of pointless towards an ongoing narrative. I'm more likely to sort of simulate their existence using a custom skill to track how submissive you are to your blackmailer / how much the thief likes or dislikes you. 

On 8/25/2020 at 12:20 PM, Celedhring said:

Minor bug, fixable in next update: the Submod.xml file shows a version number of 1.10 although it's now at version 1.12.

Thanks, I'll see what I can do.

On 5/12/2020 at 9:44 PM, transfer said:

If you load your save and it says several events can't load, with the version of this here, I'd guess either you haven't removed the default female captive events (which, because some of the events override those creates issues). This shouldn't actually cause problems, you just won't see my modifications to those events.

Orr something's been updated in the main mod / game while I've been fuzting about with pictures. I really wish I had a way to cleanly update events in a file without needing to replace it or delete it...

For clarification, if by now some events or pictures of this mod won't show up or work and, it might also be because it hasn't been updated yet? 

On 9/10/2020 at 5:49 PM, RyuUchiha said:

For clarification, if by now some events or pictures of this mod won't show up or work and, it might also be because it hasn't been updated yet? 

Possible, but as I'm not aware of any nonfunctional events or pictures from this mod in the current version of BL updating the version won't have any effect on them. 

Slight bug.  Sometimes the event where the captor secretly takes you out of camp and frees you triggers despite my raising the opinion level for that to fire to 99.  Also the transition from captive to slave is problematic because of autoransom.  How do I turn that off just for player characters? (Not NPC's) because before you can really get into slavery, you're autoransomed.

32 minutes ago, Celedhring said:

Slight bug.  Sometimes the event where the captor secretly takes you out of camp and frees you triggers despite my raising the opinion level for that to fire to 99.  Also the transition from captive to slave is problematic because of autoransom.  How do I turn that off just for player characters? (Not NPC's) because before you can really get into slavery, you're autoransomed.

should be turned off via default settings of captivity events but the setting that turns it off is

Modified Prisoner Escape Behavior: On
Games Default Auto Ransom System: Off

Both found under Escape Category in Settings.

And probably will expand that option to include NPC vs Player as it affects NPCs too right now.

5 hours ago, BadListener said:

should be turned off via default settings of captivity events but the setting that turns it off is

Modified Prisoner Escape Behavior: On
Games Default Auto Ransom System: Off

Both found under Escape Category in Settings.

And probably will expand that option to include NPC vs Player as it affects NPCs too right now.

Yeah it'd be a problem for a realm to raise armies if too many of their leaders can't ransom themselves.  That's why I asked.

13 hours ago, Celedhring said:

If you don't want it to fire at all, you could delete it or change the required relation to be over 100. It's intended to be a rare event, but still present, because at very high slavery levels it becomes almost impossible to actually escape (because you've been trained to be submissive to the point where you can't even try to in most events), and I still want people to be able to play the game. If you do escape at high slavery, though, the escape event should allow you (or, in fact, mandate you) to voluntarily return to your captor. Unless I never released that event, or somehow overrode it for this event string? Hm. It's been too long.

Also, at high slavery levels you should be able to volunteer to become a slave instantly upon capture during the capture/defeat event. 

1 hour ago, heyingfeng3 said:

I want to try to translate the text into other languages. What should I do?

Copy the main folder into another folder with a suffix, e.g. zTBCaptivityEvents_cn then edit the text in the events folders' files. Once you've edited the text to your liking ( only the text in the Text and OptionText fields ), re-zip the folder and upload to this page, or upload it as your own mod on LoversLab. 

1 hour ago, transfer said: 一小时前,转移说:

Copy the main folder into another folder with a suffix, e.g. zTBCaptivityEvents_cn then edit the text in the events folders' files. Once you've edited the text to your liking ( only the text in the Text and OptionText fields ), re-zip the folder and upload to this page, or upload it as your own mod on LoversLab. 

将主文件夹复制到另一个带有后缀的文件夹中,例如 zTBCaptivityEvents _ cn,然后编辑事件文件夹文件中的文本。一旦你按照自己的喜好编辑了文本(只有 Text 和 OptionText 字段中的文本) ,重新压缩文件夹并上传到这个页面,或者上传到 LoversLab 作为你自己的 mod。

Thank you for your answer. I will try my best

Heyo, found a problem and a fix to go with it!

TBRandomEvents.xml fails to load because of a typo at lines 150+152.

<SpawnHeroes>
            <SpawnTroop Ref="Troop" Id="looter" Number="1"/>
        </SpawnHeroes>

should be

<SpawnTroops>
        </SpawnTroops>

Nothing major, but I figured if anyone comes looking they can fix it themselves until there is an update!

Edit:

Also a minor observation regarding some events (e.g the marriage event), the ImpregnationRisk tag seems to set the pregnancy

to a random npc, whereas ImpregnationHero seems to cause whoever owns you to impregnate you. Nothing that really breaks anything, but it might be worth investigating for the sake of not having the player be impregnated by a completely random NPC instead of their current master during some events.

1 hour ago, RawrishRascal said:

Heyo, found a problem and a fix to go with it!

TBRandomEvents.xml fails to load because of a typo at lines 150+152.

<SpawnHeroes>
        </SpawnHeroes>

should be

<SpawnTroops>
        </SpawnTroops>

Nothing major, but I figured if anyone comes looking they can fix it themselves until there is an update!

Edit:

Also a minor observation regarding some events (e.g the marriage event), the ImpregnationRisk tag seems to set the pregnancy

to a random npc, whereas ImpregnationHero seems to cause whoever owns you to impregnate you. Nothing that really breaks anything, but it might be worth investigating for the sake of not having the player be impregnated by a completely random NPC instead of their current master during some events.

Good catches. I'll try to update those in the next version.

couldn't get the capture event to work in settlements, simply deleting it fires the default and allows you to get imprisoned though

also a litlle error i found : TB_slavery_ring_sold has a chance to trigger CE_slavery_town_ring_slavery if you refuse to kiss the ring, but that event doesn't exist since its called TB_slavery_ring_sold_2 (which has it's own problems since it tries to sell you to a caravan while the main event doesn't require a caravan to be in town to fire) 

solved it by changing the name and  the consequence to soldtonotable in mine.

great mod btw I love the choices you put in the events

1 hour ago, harasai said:

couldn't get the capture event to work in settlements, simply deleting it fires the default and allows you to get imprisoned though

also a litlle error i found : TB_slavery_ring_sold has a chance to trigger CE_slavery_town_ring_slavery if you refuse to kiss the ring, but that event doesn't exist since its called TB_slavery_ring_sold_2 (which has it's own problems since it tries to sell you to a caravan while the main event doesn't require a caravan to be in town to fire) 

solved it by changing the name and  the consequence to soldtonotable in mine.

great mod btw I love the choices you put in the events

Thanks - I'll take a look and try to incorporate these changes into the mod during the next update.

My goal for choices for the mod has always been to let the player toe the line between submission and resistance to try to get across the hopelessness of slavery, while providing ways for the player to reach towards and demonstrate compassion, freedom, and righteous vengeance. 

• 2 weeks later...

Hi there, thanks for the great mod!

Just wanted to report that the event where you force the captive into your clan doesn't seem to work

<Name>TB_force_join_clan</Name>

<Text>You decide to induct your captive into your clan, whether they like it or not. They seem highly resistant to the proposition, threatening to betray you from within, but your spymaster whispers a particularly juicy piece of blackmail into your ear. When you threaten to expose your captive they relent, kneeling before you, and pledge to honor you as their leader until the end of their days.</Text>

<BackgroundName>TB_character_mercenary_female</BackgroundName>

<NotificationName>TB_travelling_notification</NotificationName>

-<MultipleRestrictedListOfFlags>

<RestrictedListOfFlags>Captor</RestrictedListOfFlags>

<RestrictedListOfFlags>CaptiveIsHero</RestrictedListOfFlags>

</MultipleRestrictedListOfFlags>

-<Options>

-<Option>

<Order>0</Order>

-<MultipleRestrictedListOfConsequences>

<RestrictedListOfConsequences>CaptiveLeaveSpouse</RestrictedListOfConsequences>

<RestrictedListOfConsequences>Continue</RestrictedListOfConsequences>

<RestrictedListOfConsequences>ChangeClan</RestrictedListOfConsequences>

</MultipleRestrictedListOfConsequences>

<OptionText>Accept their submission.</OptionText>

</Option>

Is there something that needs to be added to make them actually join?

On 9/30/2020 at 8:22 PM, boonyeelim said:

the city refuse to capture my female character no matter what option i choose

I see - can you tell me which options you're referring to? I'd like to track down the event causing the issue, though I suspect it's probably the "infiltrate city" option?

Thanks,

13 hours ago, Kyzeze said:

Hi there, thanks for the great mod!

Just wanted to report that the event where you force the captive into your clan doesn't seem to work

<Name>TB_force_join_clan</Name>

<Text>You decide to induct your captive into your clan, whether they like it or not. They seem highly resistant to the proposition, threatening to betray you from within, but your spymaster whispers a particularly juicy piece of blackmail into your ear. When you threaten to expose your captive they relent, kneeling before you, and pledge to honor you as their leader until the end of their days.</Text>

<BackgroundName>TB_character_mercenary_female</BackgroundName>

<NotificationName>TB_travelling_notification</NotificationName>

-<MultipleRestrictedListOfFlags>

<RestrictedListOfFlags>Captor</RestrictedListOfFlags>

<RestrictedListOfFlags>CaptiveIsHero</RestrictedListOfFlags>

</MultipleRestrictedListOfFlags>

-<Options>

-<Option>

<Order>0</Order>

-<MultipleRestrictedListOfConsequences>

<RestrictedListOfConsequences>CaptiveLeaveSpouse</RestrictedListOfConsequences>

<RestrictedListOfConsequences>Continue</RestrictedListOfConsequences>

<RestrictedListOfConsequences>ChangeClan</RestrictedListOfConsequences>

</MultipleRestrictedListOfConsequences>

<OptionText>Accept their submission.</OptionText>

</Option>

Is there something that needs to be added to make them actually join?

That appears to be correct. It may be there's no way to do this in the existing functions? I'll ask BadListener. Thanks for the report.

4 hours ago, transfer said:

That appears to be correct. It may be there's no way to do this in the existing functions? I'll ask BadListener. Thanks for the report.

I just did a bit more digging I think it has a few parts.

I had this event popup a few different times, once when i had a thief prisoner from that event where they steal your gold (it seems that code assigns them to "player" clan and makes them your prisoner) the others when i had some sturgian noble ladies. It does seem to change them to your clan but it still makes them a prisoner.

20 hours ago, transfer said:

I see - can you tell me which options you're referring to? I'd like to track down the event causing the issue, though I suspect it's probably the "infiltrate city" option?

Thanks,

471749484_refusecapture1.jpg.99dd12cad2948243531b85ff29ff684f.jpg

after click surrender, it keep repeating the same outcome. i am not sure its intended or not

refuse capture 2.jpg