31 minutes ago, Fox-Captain26 said:

is there anyway i could make to where i have instant high slavery level or if not what is the fastest way to get enslaved and increase slavery level 

1. get captured by an enemy lord (easiest way to do this is usually to siege some castle, then once you get attacked by an enemy lord surrender to them)

2. wait until you are brought to a town

3. open the console and type captivity.fire_event TB_slavery_sold_noble

4. select 'obediently follow'

5. run captivity.fire_event TB_slavery_share a lot

3 minutes ago, Fox-Captain26 said:

Sorry to ask another question but what slavery level do I have to be to marry my owner?

The event (TB_slavery_test) doesn't give you the option until 250 slavery level. At the moment, however, that particular event is slightly broken and doesn't allow you to select the correct value in some cases. I have a patch in the works, but for now you can use captivity.fire_event TB_ slavery_marriage to shortcut to the marriage event. 

Not sure how to trigger the events. I am have a male PC, have prisoners, how do I... harass them? Been playing for a few hours now (just got the game inspired by this mod), all events are about females who join my party, no options to do stuff with them.

Is there a specific load order needed? The prerequisite mods are installed.

This is an example of the types of events I'm getting. I was expecting to be able to mess with them instead of recruiting.

image.thumb.png.ec82260d6d7d11dd47d2dd224acc890e.png

Thx

On 11/5/2020 at 1:15 AM, transfer said:

The event (TB_slavery_test) doesn't give you the option until 250 slavery level. At the moment, however, that particular event is slightly broken and doesn't allow you to select the correct value in some cases. I have a patch in the works, but for now you can use captivity.fire_event TB_ slavery_marriage to shortcut to the marriage event. 

Is only get owned by commoners. not nobles (and commoners cant do marriage).  how do I make sure I get enslaved by a noble?

EDIT: is there a command to set owner? When I get captured again by a lord (and submit) it gives the option to check on my master but when I fire slavery_test it says owned tag missing

8 hours ago, SAC said:

I don't understand this instruction:

1. Turn off the regular escape events in the CaptivityEvents MCM.

How do I do this? I mean, I have the MCM, but which settings should be set to what?

Unfortunately I can't check atm, as my installation refuses to load if MCM is installed. IIRC there's only like .. one setting that mentions escape.

5 hours ago, SAC said:

Not sure how to trigger the events. I am have a male PC, have prisoners, how do I... harass them? Been playing for a few hours now (just got the game inspired by this mod), all events are about females who join my party, no options to do stuff with them.

Is there a specific load order needed? The prerequisite mods are installed.

This is an example of the types of events I'm getting. I was expecting to be able to mess with them instead of recruiting.

image.thumb.png.ec82260d6d7d11dd47d2dd224acc890e.png

Thx

That event gives you a troop, not a captive - in any case, you can only mess with captive heroes. There are a few events (namely the Thief and Scion events) that give you heroes that you can take captive, and you can of course capture enemy heroes through normal gameplay. Once you have, in the case of the Thief event you'll randomly get the chance to mess with them. In all other cases you can go to your party menu, click on the hero, then press the dialogue button. This brings you to a menu where you can tell them you want to have fun, and then to a dialogue where you have a brief set of choices. My next patch will hopefully be expanding that list of choices.

Also, when you do have a female hero captive, your troops may occasionally decide to have their own fun, or they may decide to try to escape, in which case you are prompted to punish them however you like. 

To quickly get a captive hero, try (in the console, alt-tilde) captivity.fire_event TB_thief_chase - several of the outcomes of that event allow you to take the thief captive.

1 hour ago, transfer said:

If your character is male, try TB_m_thief_chase instead.

ok, got the woman, but now the game crashes when I try to... make use

image.thumb.png.626df6cbce03e58aa278c4fd3a7fd2f9.png

I am running CaptivityEvents1.5.3.1021 and zTBCaptivityEvents-0.1.16. CaptivityEvents1.5.4.1021 crashes on game start.

26 minutes ago, SAC said:

ok, got the woman, but now the game crashes when I try to... make use

image.thumb.png.626df6cbce03e58aa278c4fd3a7fd2f9.png

I am running CaptivityEvents1.5.3.1021 and zTBCaptivityEvents-0.1.16. CaptivityEvents1.5.4.1021 crashes on game start.

This is a known issue that should be fixed in the next version of CaptivityEvents. 1.5.4.1021 will crash if you're using Bannerlord 1.5.3, but upgrading to 1.5.4 won't fix the issue anyway.

I don't know what happened with this new version, but I'm not really digging the random events anymore.  I'm getting way fewer interesting events compared to previous versions, but an awful lot of non-events. In the last version I fucked my way around Calradia, learned the secret of good leadership is frequent gangbangs, that you should never chase a sassy pickpocket on your own, and that a wise rogue never accepts free drinks from strangers. So far in this version, all I've learned is that I should keep better track of my pouch because I seem to lose it at least once a day.  I do wonder if I'll ever see that pretty girl who was walking by the side of the road again, though.

26 minutes ago, Mudcrabcake said:

I don't know what happened with this new version, but I'm not really digging the random events anymore.  I'm getting way fewer interesting events compared to previous versions, but an awful lot of non-events. In the last version I fucked my way around Calradia, learned the secret of good leadership is frequent gangbangs, that you should never chase a sassy pickpocket on your own, and that a wise rogue never accepts free drinks from strangers. So far in this version, all I've learned is that I should keep better track of my pouch because I seem to lose it at least once a day.  I do wonder if I'll ever see that pretty girl who was walking by the side of the road again, though.

Turn off the 'Flavor' events in the MCM's custom flag menu and you'll get a far greater percentage of meaningful events. That's probably 80% of the difference you're seeing. The other 20% is is that I re-enabled most of the regular default events, in  particular the 'lost gold' one, which the thief event was originally meant to supercede. I'll see about overriding some of these in the next version so that the density of meaningful events is greater.

I am hoping to change the 'secret of good leadership is frequent gangbangs' a bit so that it's possible for your captives to become sufficiently exhausted that they need to recover before your troops can have some more fun, though, because while I acknowledge that there are certainly people who have a high sex drive, the current state is kind of ridiculous.

I look forward to your continued adventures with the sassy pickpocket, though...

I think I'll also move the flavor events into their own files for separate download or something...

5 hours ago, Mudcrabcake said:

So far in this version, all I've learned is that I should keep better track of my pouch because I seem to lose it at least once a day.  I do wonder if I'll ever see that pretty girl who was walking by the side of the road again, though.

For me it's the first day playing the game, but I had the same experience all day long

5 hours ago, transfer said:

Turn off the 'Flavor' events in the MCM's custom flag menu and you'll get a far greater percentage of meaningful events. That's probably 80% of the difference you're seeing. The other 20% is is that I re-enabled most of the regular default events, in  particular the 'lost gold' one, which the thief event was originally meant to supercede. I'll see about overriding some of these in the next version so that the density of meaningful events is greater.

image.thumb.png.b89adf0196980a23e412972b67f675d5.png

I believe this means they are off? It's the default setting, should I check it?

Is there a previous version available?

8 hours ago, SAC said:

For me it's the first day playing the game, but I had the same experience all day long

image.thumb.png.b89adf0196980a23e412972b67f675d5.png

I believe this means they are off? It's the default setting, should I check it?

Is there a previous version available?

Hm. Weird, the default for me was on, initially, If you're also seeing the flavor events, specifically the "pretty girl by the side of the road" as well as the events involving looking at mountains, fields, villages, etc. then the mod's just not respecting the setting, which is irritating. 

There's not a previous version available at the moment, I'm hoping to release a new version which addresses this issue sometime today, assuming all goes well...

6 hours ago, transfer said:

Hm. Weird, the default for me was on, initially, If you're also seeing the flavor events, specifically the "pretty girl by the side of the road" as well as the events involving looking at mountains, fields, villages, etc. then the mod's just not respecting the setting, which is irritating. 

There's not a previous version available at the moment, I'm hoping to release a new version which addresses this issue sometime today, assuming all goes well...

Something's definitely wrong with the event frequencies. The only sexual event I've seen is the one where the 2 soldiers are fighting and you can sleep with one of them. That one fires all the time, but nothing else does. And the flavor events keep happening even when they're disabled in settings

I don't know what to tell you there, I haven't modified the relative event frequency around 2 soldiers fighting vs other events for like six versions. I have noticed RNG for events is sometimes extremely streaky, but that's probably just the nature of RNG. 

Just looked up that event specifically - its weight is 7, which is less than half the 'standard' event weight of 20. If it's triggering constantly it means either you've got your game in a state where nothing else can trigger, you're spectacularly unlucky, or the main mod's RNG algorithm is borked.

5 hours ago, Mudcrabcake said:

Something's definitely wrong with the event frequencies. The only sexual event I've seen is the one where the 2 soldiers are fighting and you can sleep with one of them. That one fires all the time, but nothing else does. And the flavor events keep happening even when they're disabled in settings

Okay. I think I see what's going on. 

- In this new version, the Thief event and related events don't trigger if you have a thief in your party. Based on your previous indication, you almost certainly do.

- Don't despair, however - having a thief in your party gives you access to a bunch  more events relating to training / using the thief captive and other captives in your party when they do things like try to escape, and further events based on their subsequent behavior.

- It seems by default, the ratio of random to captive events is heavily skewed towards Random. This is a problem in this new version because many of the random events have been moved to Captive so that I can take advantage of additional behaviors there.

If you go into the MCM and change the captive / random slider to more captive events, you should see a lot more of the type of event you're looking for, and much less of the random 'lost gold' and whatnot events. 

11/08/2020 - 0.2.0 : The PIE update - for CaptivityEvents version 1021+

This update renders the game heavy on meaningful Captor events. I highly recommend setting the balance of captor to random events to favor more captor events or you'll be seeing a lot of the same relatively mundane events.

• Removed / rebalanced several default events to favor more interesting events
  • Removed Flavor events because they did not add anything useful
    • Overall this should mean fewer pointless events and more meaningful events.
  • Added some new events to improve escape rates from villages (because villages don't tie into the slavery system well)
  • Rebalanced the rate at which players get sold to increase the chance that players end up being sold to a noble
    • If you don't want to get sold, make your master happy with you! You can beg them not to sell you at 30 relation or above.
    • Once I have a way to detect whether a player is owned by a noble I'll change these events to mostly favor that.
  • Updated yet more NSFW images for captives, mostly for the next point...
  • Revamped most of the Player Initiated Events (PIE). These are the events and menu you get when talking to a captive via the captive menu. This includes:
    • Try to make your captives like you, either because you're a good person or because you're a horny bugger who wants a willing partner
      • Talk to them
      • Have a meal with them
      • Get intimate
      • They can get tired, but hey, they're your captives, right?
      • Devoted or Broken captives have special interactions here.
    • Train your captives to fear you, either because you don't want them strong enough to escape or because you're a sadistic captor
      • Threaten them (with any of the below)
      • Humiliate them (themes: bestiality, public use, submissiveness, lots of cum)
      • Torture them (themes: bestiality, whipping, restraints)
      • Threats and humiliation might not be very effective once they already think you're a heartless monster, though...
    • New random captor events which use your captives' status (how  much they like you or obey you) to trigger Devoted or Broken status, which affect their behavior when spoken to and which events can trigger for them (and more in the future)
    • These work for males and females, and are written to fit m/m and f/f relationships as well. Unfortunately all the images currently assume a male captor and female captive, but I will be updating them in the future to support all combinations.

Have a problem with 1022 + 0.2.0, besides the error screenshot-ed above

As long as I have just one slave, all seems to work. As soon as I get two slaves, when I try to open the party tab, game crashes. I've been able to replicate this consistently.