Just to give a litle more input, SLACS worked great until I installed Paradise Halls Enhanced (pahe) Special Edition. Now sometimes works sometimes not. On the Utilities window I can only see my own character and I cannot see the other npc involved in the animation.

After disabling and reenabling Paradise Halls from the mod manager everything is working as expected. Lots of Thanks to the author for this cool MOD. 

@Caithness: I had the same problem with the textures, and I solved it by reinstalling everything again, not the best route I guess but suitable for someone like me who doesn't know anything about how mods actually work. Also I'm using MatchMaker, the first target of the spell becomes the selected npc inside SLACS - Utilities (besides my own character).

• 4 weeks later...
On 12/23/2020 at 11:57 AM, TheSurvibalist said:

Does this mod work with Sexlab Survival, or Sexlab Separate Orgasms?

Mod author has been gone for half a year now. Guess mod is abandoned? Too bad, this is what SL needed. Like others though, mod isn't triggering for me, even with orgasm effects and cum options enabled.

• 3 weeks later...
On 1/24/2021 at 2:46 PM, Illuminati said:

This mod does not seem to be working. I am not able to manually add cum layers and cum effects simply don't appear after sex. Shame.

I've been having the same issue. I was able to get it working at one point by reverting to an older save, but it always stops working eventually

• 2 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

For some reason neither SLACs nor Sexlab Cum Overlays, which I've used before, work for me. I configured the racemenu config to give me 12 overlays for every slot, so thats not the problem. Slavetats for example works as well. Am I missing something?

EDIT: According to someone here lowering the number of overlays does something for them, but it didnt work for me.

• 2 weeks later...

For me SLACS works only after loading a game. After doing a lot of tests i say, it's not related to SLACS only, normal cum overlays also stopped working.

i'm pretty sure it is caused by using the magic effect shaders, like the SexLab framework does.  Using the NiOverride method to apply additonal layers, like Sexlab Cum Overlays do, works better. Unfortunately the mods are not working together.

Any chance to get a SLACS version with NiOverride funtionality?

Important notice for users: The "Vaginal Cum With Schlongs" setting does not distinguish between pubic hair schlongs and real schlongs, so if you set it to anything else than "vaginal", all actors with pubic hair schlongs will get no vaginal cum textures! And "anal" is the default, which makes the mod break pubic hairs out of the box. It also means it is useless to players who use both - pubic hair and futa-schlongs.

TLDR: Unless you play a futa-char and do not have pubic hair schlongs installed, always set this setting to "vaginal".

Mod uninstalled. Reason: Doesn't work properly with NPCs. Exactly one layer of vaginal cum gets applied and then its stuck at 1 layer. Consoledebug says 1 layer detected going to 2 layers. 1 layer detected going to 2 layers. Over and over. But manually adding layers in the MCM-settings does work. So it detects orgasm correctly. It can apply extra layers. But its just too stupid to do so.

No i'm not gonna troubleshoot it. I'm a player, not a betatester. This mod is how old? KTNXBYE.

Edited by bastardopfromhell

It's good the mod seems to work well with my config. I run at 340 mod and 285 plugins it can be complicated to run the whole thing, but I found a certain balance with your advice. Sometimes I have to go back to the Creature framework to reload the sexes of creatures that sometimes don't show up, but other than that, no worries. Small question, will there be a possibility in the future to make the monsters stronger? The level 20 Wendigos are too weak to hope for anything from the Dovakhiin ^^ A Mcm menu also in the works? In any case thank you for having made the mod, and for continuing to work on it ^^

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Ok, it seems that I figured out incompatibility: this mod doesn't work well with "Dirt and Blood". When D&B adds a dirt effect, cum disappears. If you are covered in dirt when the sex scene starts, you will get sudden cum disappearance I was talking about. This works in both directions too. If I try to add cum layers manually, dirt disappears right away.

I tried to figure out what is causing it, but I can't find anything in SSEEdit. I am not an expert though. I am sure that there should be some kind of layer list somewhere or something that could be adjusted, the question is: where?