On 5/16/2020 at 11:48 PM, DarkWolfSide said:

I tested this mod on Skyrim LE and it working well.

19 hours ago, PerFylk said:

Works LE wiithout problems i think

Thanks to both of you for confirming!  Which version of SexLab are you using?  I can update the requirements and compatibility.

On 5/18/2020 at 2:03 AM, King-Crimson said:

Really great idea.

However, this needs to be more compatible with other mods.

Especially:

- Bathing in Skyrim (cleaning just does not work anymore)

- SL Adventures (checks for layers in the crime system as well as offering a hotkey to clean yourself)

- SL Survival (also checks for layers)

Probably some more but those were the ones were I quickly experienced broken features with this mod.

Thanks though, I always felt like 3 layers were not enough!

Appreciate you flagging these.  I can investigate these and look at patching/updating accordingly.

19 hours ago, BreadDain said:

Nice mod keep it up! Recently found out this asset, may suggest to use it for texture replacer https://momoirosoft.itch.io/cum-substance

Good find, I will check that out.

17 hours ago, transfer said:

Okay. Uploaded  full texture replacer on MEGA. I can confirm that this works appropriately - thank you SO MUCH for changing it to not overwrite default sexlab - I'm finding that any mod that does so causes my game to go haywire, but your mod works perfectly.

Screenshot of the happy result (your mod + my textures at 4/4/4/):

SLACS_Vaginal4Oral4.png

Very nice!  I can link to your replacer in the OP if you'd like.

On 5/18/2020 at 2:03 AM, King-Crimson said:

Really great idea.

However, this needs to be more compatible with other mods.

Especially:

- Bathing in Skyrim (cleaning just does not work anymore)

- SL Adventures (checks for layers in the crime system as well as offering a hotkey to clean yourself)

- SL Survival (also checks for layers)

Probably some more but those were the ones were I quickly experienced broken features with this mod.

Thanks though, I always felt like 3 layers were not enough!

v0.3.0b should address SL Adventures, SL Survival, etc.

Bathing in Skyrim I haven't sorted out.

15 hours ago, Kyeckr said:

v0.3.0b should address SL Adventures, SL Survival, etc.

Bathing in Skyrim I haven't sorted out.

NICE!

Bathing in Skyrim is probably a lost cause. The author never went for "well-known" practises to apply for example the dirt overlays and instead created his own method and this has resulted in it being highly incompatible with about everything...

If you can't get it to work with your mod, just forget it.

Its probably Bathing in Skyrim that needs to be changed, not your mod.

Aaand if i have to choose between Bathing and more cum on my character, the choice is obvious ?

4 hours ago, Strathi123 said:

Hi, I like the idea of this mod. Is it possible to bring up a version for the standard-Skyrim-Version. I don´t use the Special Edition because there are Mods whitch are not compatible with the SE-Version.

It has been reported by those who tried that the mod is LE compatible but I'm unsure what version of SexLab they are using or if they took any action to convert for LE.  If you give it a try and it works, let me know if you had to do anything and which version of SexLab you are running and I will update the info for the mod.

4 hours ago, King-Crimson said:

NICE!

Bathing in Skyrim is probably a lost cause. The author never went for "well-known" practises to apply for example the dirt overlays and instead created his own method and this has resulted in it being highly incompatible with about everything...

If you can't get it to work with your mod, just forget it.

Its probably Bathing in Skyrim that needs to be changed, not your mod.

Aaand if i have to choose between Bathing and more cum on my character, the choice is obvious ?

At this time, if someone reports a challenge with compatibility or otherwise then I will attempt to solve the problem.  I'm working through different ways to solve for mods that utilize the SL CountCum function (and others), but Bathing doesn't appear to use them unless there's a different version I'm not aware of that is built to work with SL.  If push comes to shove I will create compatibility patches for those mods then reach out to the mod authors asking to update for compatibility.

50 minutes ago, staspidaras said:

maybe someone test: is it work with LE-version?

Reports to date are that it is LE compatible.  Added note to the OP.  If/When someone confirms which version of SexLab is being used and whether any steps were required for compatibility I will update with more than a note.

23 hours ago, Kyeckr said:

Reports to date are that it is LE compatible.  Added note to the OP.  If/When someone confirms which version of SexLab is being used and whether any steps were required for compatibility I will update with more than a note.

Sure I can do that for you since I'm still mainly on LE:

- SL 1.62 with SexLab Utility Plus (750 animations version) - https://www.loverslab.com/files/file/10316-osmelmc-mod-tweaks/

And for the steps neccessary to get it working: 

Even after Fallout 4, many fans still asking for an ...

... I'm sorry please don't hang me for posting this meme here...

I am currently using SOS Futanari, which is a lot of fun.

However, of course, the cum textures are stuck underneath the futanari schlong:

1.jpg.336c1d601abbb8a39d30d3a571562098.jpg

It is probably far too complicated to make the textures apply on top of the schlong, you would need additional, alternative textures.

BUT how about this: Maybe you can check if there is a schlong applied via SOS and if so, you simply don´t apply the vaginal cum textures. It wouldn´t be a perfect solution, we´d be missing out on parts of your awesome effects, but maybe this is a simple way to get rid of the ugly clipping effect? Maybe until you do have alternative cum-on-female-schlong-textures?

What do you think?

2 hours ago, King-Crimson said:

Sure I can do that for you since I'm still mainly on LE:

- SL 1.62 with SexLab Utility Plus (750 animations version) - https://www.loverslab.com/files/file/10316-osmelmc-mod-tweaks/

And for the steps neccessary to get it working: 

Even after Fallout 4, many fans still asking for an ...

... I'm sorry please don't hang me for posting this meme here...

Fantastic, thank you!

All hail thoward

2 hours ago, Hawk9969 said:

This is how I did it with NiOverride overlays a while back for my personal use.

I didn't include the textures because the original work is from someone else and I don't want to deal with another copyright bullshit in these forums.

SexLab - Overlay Cum Effects.7z 13.3 kB · 0 downloads

I appreciate you sharing!  I will take a look at this after I'm finished noodling over rebuilding with a library and possibly patching some other things.

8 minutes ago, Husky1o1 said:

I am currently using SOS Futanari, which is a lot of fun.

However, of course, the cum textures are stuck underneath the futanari schlong:

1.jpg.336c1d601abbb8a39d30d3a571562098.jpg

It is probably far too complicated to make the textures apply on top of the schlong, you would need additional, alternative textures.

BUT how about this: Maybe you can check if there is a schlong applied via SOS and if so, you simply don´t apply the vaginal cum textures. It wouldn´t be a perfect solution, we´d be missing out on parts of your awesome effects, but maybe this is a simple way to get rid of the ugly clipping effect? Maybe until you do have alternative cum-on-female-schlong-textures?

What do you think?

That solution seems highly viable off-hand.  I will have to add it to my todo list.

7 minutes ago, Kyeckr said:

That solution seems highly viable off-hand.  I will have to add it to my todo list.

That´d be reallycool. If you know how to check "has sos schlong" and could tell me, as well as where the if/then would need to go, I could also fiddle in the scripts, try it out and let you know one I got it working. Helping you to tick off on item on the todo list ?

1 minute ago, Husky1o1 said:

That´d be reallycool. If you know how to check "has sos schlong" and could tell me, as well as where the if/then would need to go, I could also fiddle in the scripts, try it out and let you know one I got it working. Helping you to tick off on item on the todo list ?

I don't know off-hand but it shouldn't be too hard to find in the sourcefiles for the related mods.

I appreciate the help, but be aware that I'm actively retooling the script structure right now, so code blocks will be higher value than script files.  The SLACS_slinterrupt script will be fundamentally changed in the next iteration.

I may even determine and address this in 0.3.0b if it is simple enough.

7 minutes ago, Husky1o1 said:

Sure, no worries. Looking forward to the next version - although it already work just fine ?

I just hope that the "crusy" effect you mentioned earlier can also be toggled off ... ?

Yeah, when I implement MCM I will ensure that option exists if/when crusties are implemented.

I should probably work MCM into the next release just so it's in place.  As it stands it looks like I will need to add a quest object and version handling either way so that I can expand functionality more readily and make everything more friendly for anyone that wants to extend this mod.

MCM entry is a nice piece of mind to the user to actually see the mod is running.

@Husky1o1 It is now a planned feature for v0.3.0b:

Future Plans

1. Improve script structure and instate a Script library to improve compatibility - Planned for 0.3.0b
    • Look at patching for mods that utilize the native SL Cum Functions - Planned for 0.3.0b
  2. Implement MCM - Planned for 0.3.0b
  3. User toggle for applying Vaginal Cum to SOS Schlonged Actors (Futanari) - Planned for 0.3.0b
  4. Utilize RaceMenu Overlays for effects instead of EffectShaders
    • Utilize Normal Maps for higher quality
  5. Implement new textures
  6. Time-based "crusty" effects
  7. Implement MCM customizations

Doesn't work for me... none of the effects is applied when scene is finished, even default ones... Checked trough TesEdit - SLACS inst overridden but it overrides original sexlab magic effects(as intended i think), also tried to put it at the end of load order - doesn't work... Tried to start new game - no.
Dunno what to do :(
games is SkyrimSE
sexlab mods: SL Aroused, ZazAnimPack, Creature Framework, SOS, Animal SOS, SL Solutions, SL Dialogues, Spouses Enhanced, More Nasty Creatures, Hentai Creatures, SL Aroused Creatures, Dripping When Aroused, SL Defeat, SL Deadly Drain.

Also im using CBBE 3BBB Advanced female body... please HALP!

p.s.
When i making save after sex scene and load it, effects is appears but after effect time is up it becomes unavailable again and never comes again 

20 hours ago, sinner65 said:

Doesn't work for me... none of the effects is applied when scene is finished, even default ones... Checked trough TesEdit - SLACS inst overridden but it overrides original sexlab magic effects(as intended i think), also tried to put it at the end of load order - doesn't work... Tried to start new game - no.
games is SkyrimSE
sexlab mods: SL Aroused, ZazAnimPack, Creature Framework, SOS, Animal SOS, SL Solutions, SL Dialogues, Spouses Enhanced, More Nasty Creatures, Hentai Creatures, SL Aroused Creatures, Dripping When Aroused, SL Defeat, SL Deadly Drain.

p.s.
When i making save after sex scene and load it, effects is appears but after effect time is up it becomes unavailable again and never comes again 

In the Sexlab MCM menu, you've ensured that the effects are all enabled?

edit; Just want to check the easy stuff first.  It might be something to do with Dripping When Aroused.  I have to dive into it to see.

50 minutes ago, Kyeckr said:

edit; Just want to check the easy stuff first.  It might be something to do with Dripping When Aroused.  I have to dive into it to see.

21 hours ago, sinner65 said:

games is SkyrimSE

p.s.

I was noticing something similar with a mostly similar loadout - effects not appearing most of the time, but resolved it by turning on orgasm effects (not just cum effects) in sexlab.

1 hour ago, Kyeckr said:

Yeah i had all settings enabled and also tried to disable and enable them one by one in new game...
Regarding DW - already tried to disable it, it doesn't help... unless there's script-related issues but they wont work without esp enabled wouldn't they?