28 minutes ago, loversusers said:

does this work with wet function redux? i remember using one of those cum replacer and they never show up.

The wet mod and the blood mod also use spell effect shaders, so in all likelyhood, they will conflict or override each other.

1 hour ago, DremoraDream said:

I can't wait to see these implemented. All of these features sound just so good compared to oldrim mods. 

I literally just today thought of the crusty effects.  I think it would be pretty rad to have cum applied "fresh" and then progress to a dried up state that can be further layered on if you don't wash it off.  I'm going to hunt for a bathing mod that implements NPC behavior, because that would assist the implementation in the most immersive way.

Everything is time dependent either way.

29 minutes ago, loversusers said:

does this work with wet function redux? i remember using one of those cum replacer and they never show up.

I haven't tested with it, I'd have to look at how that mod functions.  I may look into it at a later time.  In the meantime you are free to test it out and post the results.  If it conflicts, I will add a section to the description for conflicts and add it.

Just now, andi5000 said:

The wet mod and the blood mod also use spell effect shaders, so in all likelyhood, they will conflict or override each other.

Maybe, I haven't looked into how multiple effectShaders interact.  I do know that the cum effects are configured in CK to dispel eachother which prevents stacking effects.  No idea how it behaves otherwise

13 hours ago, applesandmayo said:

I really like this mod, but I would also greatly appreciate a changelog on what the new updates do.

Thanks, that's my bad.  I was updating the description for the file not realizing this marked the mod itself as updated.  There will be a changelog with future iterations when they drop.

17 hours ago, Vulgein said:

wet function might work if u let it operate on slots instead of skin itself.

Although wet function if im remembering right operates on the skin and not racemenu like this does though?

This mod does not currently utilize RaceMenu.  I plan on updating it to use RaceMenu in the future though.

A couple of the SL framework scripts you replace are also modified by Sexlab Utility Plus from Osmelmc.  Maybe you can collaborate together with them for one of you to have a version that is compatible with the other's?

7 minutes ago, 4nk8r said:

A couple of the SL framework scripts you replace are also modified by Sexlab Utility Plus from Osmelmc.  Maybe you can collaborate together with them for one of you to have a version that is compatible with the other's?

Currently developing v0.2.0 which will not modify existing SL scripts.  Testing has gone well and development is coming along.

The new solution approach is to point the SL Cum spells to my own script which interprets and replaces the effect with new spells in my ESP.

So the next version will not overwrite existing scripts for higher compatibility with other mods.  It also won't alter the SL Quest Object so it should no longer require a Clean & Rebuild in SL.

9 minutes ago, andi5000 said:

Did you find out yet how to make these magically imposed shaders also remain on the NPCs after entering a new cell (fast traveling, entering through a door, a dungeon)?

At this moment I can only guess.  I haven't specifically noticed it in game but also haven't attempted to replicate it.  Primary focus is revising the mod to eliminate the need to overwrite SexLab or clean/rebuild on install.

This may be solved either way by converting to RaceMenu overlays.

This may have to do with the fact that my "followers" are not real followers, but regular NPCs simply following me because of "Follow Me For Sex", which does not make them followers in reality, but uses scripts to keep them with me.

So they will basically spawn fresh when I enter a different cell. Maybe this cannot be changed on your side at all, unless FM4S would not only use scripts but infact make them followers (and also inclreas the number of alloed followers like other follower mods do). Am I making any sense?

?

40 minutes ago, andi5000 said:

This may have to do with the fact that my "followers" are not real followers, but regular NPCs simply following me because of "Follow Me For Sex", which does not make them followers in reality, but uses scripts to keep them with me.

So they will basically spawn fresh when I enter a different cell. Maybe this cannot be changed on your side at all, unless FM4S would not only use scripts but infact make them followers (and also inclreas the number of alloed followers like other follower mods do). Am I making any sense?

?

Sounds plausible.  I can't pretend to know how Skyrim handles NPCs vs Followers with respect to Magic Effects etc.

Released v0.2.0b:

• Revised solution approach to extend SexLab instead of overwriting it
    • SLACS now uses its own script file
    • SL Cum MagicEffects now trigger SLACS
    • SLACS uses it's own set of Spells/MagicEffects/EffectShaders/Keywords
      • SLACS MagicEffects point back to the SL ActorCumEffect Script for handling, so default SL timers should continue to function as normal

Upgrade path:

• MO2 (recommended), or other applicable Mod Organizers:
    • Disable/Remove the prior version of SLACS
    • Install the new version
    • Prioritize below SexLab for both overwrites and ESP
    • (optional) IF you are loading an existing save that was running SLACS v0.1.0b, you will likely need to Clean & Rebuild SexLab once more
  • Manual:
    • Extract this mod into Skyrim's Data folder, overwrite when prompted
      • Note that the textures have moved from ./Data/Textures/SexLab to ./Data/Textures/SLACS; you don't have to clean these up, but it's a waste of drive space if you don't
      • I recommend backing up your files just in case, or start using MO2...
    • (optional) IF you are loading an existing save that was running SLACS v0.1.0b, you will likely need to Clean & Rebuild SexLab once more

As of v0.2.0b you should no longer have to rebuild SexLab unless upgrading from v0.1.0b with an existing save that rebuilt SL for SLACS.

@Kyeckr - if I wanted to make my own textures for this (rather, extend the ones I just made with stages 3 and 4), what method do you recommend for saving the textures with compatible alpha channels? Currently converting to .dds from a .psd with transparency, but I'd love to avoid the glowing issue you pointed out.

Really great idea.

However, this needs to be more compatible with other mods.

Especially:

- Bathing in Skyrim (cleaning just does not work anymore)

- SL Adventures (checks for layers in the crime system as well as offering a hotkey to clean yourself)

- SL Survival (also checks for layers)

Probably some more but those were the ones were I quickly experienced broken features with this mod.

Thanks though, I always felt like 3 layers were not enough!

19 hours ago, transfer said:

@Kyeckr - if I wanted to make my own textures for this (rather, extend the ones I just made with stages 3 and 4), what method do you recommend for saving the textures with compatible alpha channels? Currently converting to .dds from a .psd with transparency, but I'd love to avoid the glowing issue you pointed out.

Never mind, figured it out. Thanks! I've built a full texture replacer for this; I'll link it here when I figure out how to upload it considering the filesize is massive even zipped.

Okay. Uploaded  full texture replacer on MEGA. I can confirm that this works appropriately - thank you SO MUCH for changing it to not overwrite default sexlab - I'm finding that any mod that does so causes my game to go haywire, but your mod works perfectly.

Screenshot of the happy result (your mod + my textures at 4/4/4/):

SLACS_Vaginal4Oral4.png