I just can't figure it out. I uninstalled Blood and Dirt and tried again. The overlays always disappear after a few seconds after I have generated them manually. According to the console, this always happens right after Creature Framewerk starts its query. 
I'm also not sure if uninstalling the questionable candidates in the middle of the game is such a good idea. I'm still quite new to the whole modding thing and clearly at my wit's end here. Maybe someone of you still knows advice? 

I'm torn between this and ScocLB. Has anyone managed to get them working together? I guess not as i assume they do the same thing, SLACS always wins out in my testing. I like how ScocLB cum textures slowly move down the body as any gunk would, though SLACS provides more coverage. I suppose it could only work if SLACS used a Slavetats effect whilst ScocLB did it the traditional way. 

• 2 months later...

I noticed that texture disappear sometimes. It looks that something may be interfering. Worst, i do make changes to my setup at the moment.

Is there a way to reset or reapply the textures?

On 9/18/2021 at 4:38 PM, skullgirls_ said:

this mod apply the cum effects and then it will disappear after a split of a second. i think it happens because mods such as bathing in skyrim / enhanced blood / Apropos2 somehow for some reason overwrite the effects. in what way im not quite sure

Interesting. I have Apropos2 running. Never thought about it. Is there a solution to that?

p.s. i think this the tear and wear system as it applies tats. I am trying to disable it and see if that has any effect.

Edited by wutpickel

This when it disappeared. It seems DT Cleanup. Am i correct? Is this Devious Training?

p.s. I think i found a solution. At least it worked for me.

Once the textures disappear, i have the mod re-scan it and then a load the game again. It does appear after a while again. Not sure if that is the solution though.

pps. i think i was wrong about the script thingy. Sometimes its so hard to understand the inner workings.

ScreenShot10.jpg

Edited by wutpickel
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
On 12/14/2021 at 9:59 PM, ck2modfan said:

With this mod, cum is not displaying. It does seem that cum is applied briefly and then removed.

Removing mod cum does display.

Any suggestions? Not using Apropos 2 or Devious Training. Using Bathing in Skyrim Tweaked.

I'm using this with partial success on LE - the overlays do apply to the char, however ingame MCM counter doesn't update.

I've been trying to get this mod working for a week now and it just doesnt work fully, textures arnt added at all unless i do it manually on the MCM, I think its an issue with this mod or the animations not telling sexlab as even standard textures dont apply sometimes

I also use dirt+blood and recently got rid of seperate orgasms though

6 hours ago, dragondoom42 said:

I've been trying to get this mod working for a week now and it just doesnt work fully, textures arnt added at all unless i do it manually on the MCM, I think its an issue with this mod or the animations not telling sexlab as even standard textures dont apply sometimes

I also use dirt+blood and recently got rid of seperate orgasms though

I'm using regular dirt & blood, the dirt-blood-cum from sse made a texture issue for me so i had to remove it.

SLSO is a must have mod for me, though i had the widgets disappear for some strange reason.

One thing is sure with Skyrim - modding it is an adventure and a journey...

On 2/20/2022 at 11:17 PM, the.witcher said:

I'm using regular dirt & blood, the dirt-blood-cum from sse made a texture issue for me so i had to remove it.

SLSO is a must have mod for me, though i had the widgets disappear for some strange reason.

One thing is sure with Skyrim - modding it is an adventure and a journey...

I disabled SLSO yesterday and updated my Sexlab Framework (I was using a beta for some reason) just got raped via defeat and SLACS managed to apply a cum texture, but i wouldnt say my issue is fixed, it needs further testing

I've never had issues with dirt and blood, I also forgot to mention I use wetfunction redux too and they all seem to work (I have increased the maximum overlays in the racemenu config though so that may have fixed a potential issue)

EDIT:

It seemed I only fixed half of the problem, the enemies wernt 'orgasming' in the first place to even trigger SLACS to apply a texture, then I realised they were applying then disappearing again

Removed Dirt + Blood, and everything works!  I cant decide if its a decal limit or conflicting mods (probably both)

Edited by dragondoom42

It seems like SLACS doesn't want to work with SLSF. SLSF dos not register cum textures from SLACS and therefore does not apply relevant fame gains.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

In SLACS option appear vaginal cum with schlongs - sos not found, but I have SOS installed. Then second problem, it doesn't save the setting on different npcs, when I close the mcm panel, it set always to the maximum level of overlays that I set in the general option. I use SLCO as well.

I know its not related to this mod directly, but maybe somebody knows a solution to get the manual "wipe/clear cum" (like from SexLab Adventures mod or from Sexlab Sexual Fame) function to work with SLACS? Is it possible to have it work by removing only those specific sperm overlays?

• 2 weeks later...
  • 5 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
On 3/19/2022 at 11:08 AM, the.witcher said:

I know its not related to this mod directly, but maybe somebody knows a solution to get the manual "wipe/clear cum" (like from SexLab Adventures mod or from Sexlab Sexual Fame) function to work with SLACS? Is it possible to have it work by removing only those specific sperm overlays?

I would love a mod independent of these two that did this by itself with a quick animation

On 3/19/2022 at 11:08 AM, the.witcher said:

recently i made a way of doing this visually using purely console commands, and console binder to hotkey.  theirs a guide on this post.  Im thinking about releasing a more complete version of the python program I made to use it. Currently looking to see if their is interest