1 hour ago, Heartbreaker714 said:

It looks like this mod is incompatible with Follow Me for Sex?

I couldn't find any other comments on this but this is the reason I wanted to use this mod. 

Can you confirm this? I'm hoping maybe I did something wrong ... and if not, how would I go about making a patch?

Yes it is compatible. I have them both running just fine.

On 11/22/2020 at 2:07 PM, Heartbreaker714 said:

Um... Which one of these is SLACS - SexLab Advanced Cum Stages? Because I dont see it in your load order at all... I mean, am I missing it ?

Those are mods Husky has made ya dork ?

But I also cannot get this mod to work, I can apply it manually which leads me to believe the problem might be with sexlab. I have tried all suggestions in this thread but nothing works for me. I'll keep faffing around with things for now and report back if I succeed.

On 11/22/2020 at 4:07 AM, Heartbreaker714 said:

When I use both Follow Me for Sex and SLACS- SexLab Advanced Cum Stages both in my load order, the MCM for Follow Me for Sex and dialogue options all disappear. 

Um... Which one of these is SLACS - SexLab Advanced Cum Stages? Because I dont see it in your load order at all... I mean, am I missing it ?

In my load order there is Follow Me for Sex (make sure you install the unlocalized, english verison, the localized one is broken) and a bit further down there is SLACS, and it just works ... what can I say. Maybe something else is conflicting with it or maybe you have messed with some configuration of FM4S which stops cum from happening.

On 11/24/2020 at 6:54 PM, fluffyavenger said:

Those are mods Husky has made ya dork ?

But I also cannot get this mod to work, I can apply it manually which leads me to believe the problem might be with sexlab. I have tried all suggestions in this thread but nothing works for me. I'll keep faffing around with things for now and report back if I succeed.

@fluffyavengerlol... ahhh!!! D'oh!!. I thought that was the load order... my bad hahaha

What SL mods do you have in your load order? I'm wondering do you and I have one of the same that may be causing this

On 11/25/2020 at 1:28 AM, Husky1o1 said:

In my load order there is Follow Me for Sex (make sure you install the unlocalized, english verison, the localized one is broken) and a bit further down there is SLACS, and it just works ... what can I say. Maybe something else is conflicting with it or maybe you have messed with some configuration of FM4S which stops cum from happening.

@Husky1o1hm ...I have FM4S set to the default settings so I'm thinking it would be the opposite and I need to set something I'm missing.

Do you have cumshots installed as well? What setting do you have for FM4S?

- - Don't mean to bombard you with questions. I really want to get my setup working like yours & figure this one out lol 

13 hours ago, Heartbreaker714 said:

@fluffyavengerlol... ahhh!!! D'oh!!. I thought that was the load order... my bad hahaha

What SL mods do you have in your load order? I'm wondering do you and I have one of the same that may be causing this

My SL load order aint too crazy TBH, I've got defeat, aroused creatures, sexlife, romance, SOS, pleasure, spouses enhanced...kinda the usual; not pushing boundaries on sexlab mods. I reckon one of my earring/piercing mods is to blame. still faffing, will let you know!

@Husky1o1  love how involved you are here, you've given me help on recent posts. cheers.

On 11/24/2020 at 6:54 PM, fluffyavenger said:

@fluffyavenger FINALLY got it to work and appear automatically!! Found this post and works like a charm now. I still can't get SLACS to work with 'Follow Me for Sex' but I mean at least this works

---

On 12/4/2020 at 3:35 PM, Renaati said:

Are there any plans for alternate texture packs for this? For example, the textures from this mod are better than the defaults IMO, but obviously they're not staged.

I use those textures too and it works fine. Just run that texture mod through Cathedral Asset Optimizer (CAO) and done. 

12 hours ago, Heartbreaker714 said:

I use those textures too and it works fine. Just run that texture mod through Cathedral Asset Optimizer (CAO) and done. 

I don't doubt the textures will work in SE, but they're not set up for SLACS' 4 stages per area. They only have on/off states.

• 2 weeks later...

Not working for me, I tried everything I found by searching: Resetting Sexlab, starting a new game, enabling those TWO toggles in SL MCM to get visible cum, changing the mod load order, disabling other mods, running FNIS.

I have the SLACS menu item on MCM, but I can't even apply the effects from there to my character or to the target using the options in there :( all cum values stays at 0.

I also have the "Follow me for sex" mod,  if I disable it, every character stay in T pose.. PD sorry for my english.

OK, I can confirm as well that the problem is "follow me to sex", after disabling this mod, running FNIS and starting a new game SLACS works flawlessly. But when loading my game (I am quite far in the game so I don't want to start everything again) it does not work, does anyone know what is the correct way to reset sexlab?

When starting a new game I see that a lot of things are being loaded but when resetting sexlab those messages does not appear at the screen top left? is it possible to completely reset sexlab from a loaded game?

5 hours ago, _fabio_ said:

OK, I can confirm as well that the problem is "follow me to sex", after disabling this mod, running FNIS and starting a new game SLACS works flawlessly. But when loading my game (I am quite far in the game so I don't want to start everything again) it does not work, does anyone know what is the correct way to reset sexlab?

When starting a new game I see that a lot of things are being loaded but when resetting sexlab those messages does not appear at the screen top left? is it possible to completely reset sexlab from a loaded game?

There is an option to reset sexlab from the MCM in game. I've done it plenty of times because I am also mid game and add mods that I know I shouldnt but do anyway because I am lazy lol. I think we have the same issue though because slac also doesn't work for me. There is a link above my previous comment that I haven't tried yet but will do now. Also your English is fine, if you hadn't mentioned it I would not have noticed.

15 hours ago, fluffyavenger said:

There is an option to reset sexlab from the MCM in game. I've done it plenty of times because I am also mid game and add mods that I know I shouldnt but do anyway because I am lazy lol. I think we have the same issue though because slac also doesn't work for me. There is a link above my previous comment that I haven't tried yet but will do now. Also your English is fine, if you hadn't mentioned it I would not have noticed.

I've installed a lot of mods too! Now I see that even after a new game (without follow me for sex) I can apply the effect from the MCM menu but it doesn't auto fire after a sexlab animation, so I must have one aditional problem.

So this is what I did, I renamed the skyrim folder under a new name, downloaded skyrim se again from steam and I did a mini installation of some mods.

ACTIVE [Name] SL_Advanced_Cum_Stages_v0_3_0b [URL] 
ACTIVE [Name] Alternate Start - Live Another Life-272-4-1-3-1579143151 [URL] 
ACTIVE [Name] SexLabMatchMaker.Rev7 [URL] 
ACTIVE [Name] SexLabFrameworkSE_v163_BETA8 [URL] 
ACTIVE [Name] BodySlide and Outfit Studio [URL] http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrimspecialedition/mods/201/
ACTIVE [Name] Caliente's Beautiful Bodies Enhancer -CBBE- [URL] http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrimspecialedition/mods/198/
ACTIVE [Name] UIExtensions v1-2-0-17561-1-2-0 [URL] 
ACTIVE [Name] HDT Physics Extensions-53996-14-28 [URL] 
ACTIVE [Name] HDT-SMP for SSE 1.5.97 v2.11-30872-2-11-1578745910 [URL] 
ACTIVE [Name] XP32 Maximum Skeleton Special Extended [URL] 
ACTIVE [Name] RaceMenu High Heels Fixes-18045-1-3-1552859840 [URL] 
ACTIVE [Name] RaceMenu Special Edition v0-4-16-19080-0-4-16-1601805673 [URL] 
ACTIVE [Name] FNIS Creature Pack SE 7.6-3038-7-6-1582049490 [URL] 
ACTIVE [Name] FNIS Behavior SE 7_6 XXL-3038-7-6-1582110624 [URL] 
ACTIVE [Name] FNIS Behavior SE 7_6-3038-7-6-1582048023 [URL] 
ACTIVE [Name] SkyUI_5_2_SE-12604-5-2SE [URL] 

So far it works correctly from the MCM menu and it works fine after an animation. Now I'm going to add the remaining mods, the ones I remember what it does =D and see if I can find the one that causes all this.

Tried this months ago, couldn't get to function properly, removed. Trying again, have rebuilt my mod list totally in the interim, but same thing happening,

1) without mod, get the standard two layers, works 100% - fully visible thick opaque layers

2) with mod, no layers apparent

3) using utilities, can apply and see the 4 layers - but

4) telling fact I believe - utilities seems to often show a different npc or none at all. Pressing "N" usually does not select an NPC unless I stand close to the NPC and do it, and once an SL animation is in progress it will not select a new NPC, even the current partner. I just selected an NPC using N, commenced the SL scene, no cum layers showing, checked utilities - had another NPC as the active. 

5) Selected an NPC using N after commencing the conversation and managed to have her selected into the sex scene. Thought it wasn't working as nothing showing then realised there was an almost transparent layer - used utilities to boost all three zones to level 4, and they are there - using the same SLAC overlay as in 1) above, but are almost invisible. Tried SLACS inbuilt textures and with modded textures (checking they were overwriting) and there was no visual change.

So two issues - SLACS is often not choosing the correct partner (in Utilities, anyway) and it applies extremely diluted layers when it does work.

Note I do use Wet Function Redux, but it works ok with overlays (same one SLACS textures replacer) without SLACS