View File

***Note that this is a Beta Release***

About

This mod adds 2 additional stages of cum effects for each of the 3 default regions provided by SexLab: Vaginal, Oral, and Anal. This allows the user to experience a greater number and combination of stacking cum effects resulting from SexLab scenes, with a total of 4 stages for each region. That's 124 combinations!  Wow!

With MCM you can configure the number of layers to use depending on your preferences, anywhere from 0 to 4.

With MCM you can also configure how to handle Vaginal Cum with Schlonged Actors to better support users with Futa mods.

The EffectsShaders for Cum are also altered to use 1+Alpha for transparency to prevent strange desaturation seen on default cum effects in well lit environments for some users.

This mod is built for and with Skyrim SE but is reportedly LE compatible.

Prerequisites

Installation

• MO2 (recommended), or other applicable Mod Organizers:
    • Install the mod
    • Prioritize below SexLab for both overwrites and ESP
  • Manual:
    • Install SexLab
    • Extract this mod into Skyrim's Data folder, overwrite when prompted
      • I recommend backing up your files just in case, or start using MO2...

Upgrading

• MO2 (recommended), or other applicable Mod Organizers:
    • Disable/Remove the prior version of SLACS
    • Install the new version
    • Prioritize below SexLab for both overwrites and ESP
    • (optional) IF you are loading an existing save that was running SLACS v0.1.0b, you will likely need to Clean & Rebuild SexLab once more
      • Upgrading from SLACS v0.2.0b to v0.3.0b should require no action
  • Manual:
    • Extract this mod into Skyrim's Data folder, overwrite when prompted
      • Note that the textures have moved from ./Data/Textures/SexLab to ./Data/Textures/SLACS; you don't have to clean these up, but it's a waste of drive space if you don't
      • I recommend backing up your files just in case, or start using MO2...
    • (optional) IF you are loading an existing save that was running SLACS v0.1.0b, you will likely need to Clean & Rebuild SexLab once more
      • Upgrading from SLACS v0.2.0b to v0.3.0b should require no action

Troubleshooting & Suggestions
***Note that this is a Beta Release***

If you are having trouble, verify there are no other mods overwriting this one & or drop this lower in mod priority & load order.

Ensure you don't have any mods active that may be blocking the spell effects of SLACS, it is reported that "Glow be Gone" will block the effect unless you configure it to ignore SLACS.

Beyond that, or if you have suggestions for the mod, post away.

Future Plans

1. Look at patching for mods that utilize the native SL Cum Functions - Enabled as of 0.3.0b, will see separate uploads
  2. Utilize RaceMenu Overlays for effects instead of EffectShaders
    • Utilize Normal Maps for higher quality
  3. Implement new textures
  4. Time-based "crusty" effects
  5. Implement further MCM customizations

Credits

@Ashal for SexLab & LoversLab & @oli3d for work on the original SexLab cum textures which have been utilized in this mod so far:

Spoiler

@Mr. Wick for the Insane Cum Textures SSE, utilized to build textures for the third and fourth layers in this mod:

Spoiler

By extension, @Vacaliga & @QuiteUnfortunate for SexLab Cum Textures Remake + Slavetats 1.2.5 & SexLab Quite the Sperm Replacer 4.20 Ridiculous Edition respectively:

Spoiler

• Submitter
  • Submitted
    05/09/2020
  • Category
  • Requires
    SexLab Framework SE v1.63
  • Regular Edition Compatible

View File

Change Log

• v0.3.0b (2020-05-30):
    • Implemented MCM
      • Users can now apply/remove cum from themselves or a target
      • Users can now configure preferences:
        • Number of Layers to use: 0-4
        • How to handle Cum applied to Vaginal Region if Actor has a Schlong
          • This is to support Futa but applies to male actors, this cum layer clips with SOS otherwise
          • 3 Options:
            • Anal (Default): Vaginal Cum applied to Anal instead
            • Vaginal: Normal operation, will clip with SOS Schlongs
            • None: No Cum applied to Vaginal region with Schlonged Actors
        • Toggle Debug Mode: Turns off Console Logging
        • Added a Reset to Default Settings button as well
    • Implemented a Script architecture to facilitate patching and extending
      • SLACS_library contains duplicates of all SexLab native cum functions and defines the internal functions for SLACS
      • SLACS_config manages user preferences and stores default and constant values
      • SLACS_main is the central repository for SLACS and acts as a Bus for the other scripts
      • SLACS_slInterrupt continues to act as the bridge to override normal SL cumspells with SLACS
        • This file is updated to utilize the new script architecture

• v0.2.0b (2020-05-14):
    • Revised solution approach to extend SexLab instead of overwriting it
      • SLACS now uses its own script file
      • SL Cum MagicEffects now trigger SLACS
      • SLACS uses it's own set of Spells/MagicEffects/EffectShaders/Keywords
        • SLACS MagicEffects point back to the SL ActorCumEffect Script for handling, so default SL timers should continue to function as normal

• v0.1.0b (2020-05-9):
    • Initial release
    • Overwrites SexLab Scrips
    • Beta/Proof of Concept
21 minutes ago, nexu55555 said:

Hey, this sounds brilliant. Do you think it would be compatible to Sexlab Cum-Overlays from this page https://www.loverslab.com/files/file/6942-monomans-mod-tweaks/ ?

It changes the cum overlays to use racemenu overlays instead of magic effects.

That won't work out of box - there's scripts to handle every possible combination of cum effects.  For the SL default that's 28 combinations.  This has 124, so that mod would need to be patched or extended to handle the additional 98 combinations with how it is built.

I would actually like to utilize Racemenu Overlays in a future iteration of this mod.  When I explore that I intend to seek out a more generalized way to handle the textures, since repeating code to the nth degree is not my preference (even though Papyrus is not well suited to good coding).

And - as I mentioned elsewhere - ideally check why the spell effects are lost after changing cell (for NPCs - works on the player, though) and please include a timer configuration or else we may never get to see what we want before it automatically disappears again.

Hi Kyeckr,

First off, I'd like to congratulate you for getting this mod as far as you have - launching a mod isn't easy, and I want to clarify that I appreciate the work you've done! In all honesty, this mod has instantly become one of my most anticipated, primarily because the existing competing mods are essentially universally bad at what they do. 

Unfortunately, I am running into an issue here which I don't know if anyone else can replicate; if they can't, please don't bother - my mod list is patently ridiculous, so it's not unlikely this is caused by some unusual interaction. 

The issue is that, upon starting any sex animation, after the initial teleport and undressing but before any actual animating starts, my character (and any relevant partners) are teleported to the origin point of the map (the giant camp in most of skyrim, for example). This completely disrupts the animation (and is often hilariously fatal), so I've had to uninstall for now.

It starts when I install this mod, and goes away when I uninstall it (either cleaning and resetting sexlab or loading a fresh, unmodded save). I don't see anything unusual in the console when it occurs.

Please let me know if there's any other pertinent information I can provide to help you troubleshoot, and again - if this is unique to my modlist, please don't worry about it.

Thanks again for your hard work. I look  forward to seeing this mod flourish.

@orgs1n I've seen how SlaveTats operates and I intend to implement a similar system.

@andi5000 Did you clean/rebuild SexLab?

@ChocolateThunder2110 This actually utilizes Insane Cum Retexture for the 3rd and 4th layers at the moment.

@transfer That's very odd.  Can you advise if there are any other mods being overwritten by this one in your loadout?

FYI, as the first release I have only been able to test my own environment so this is a Beta.  I should have flagged that for visibility.  Going to update the post to reflect that.

You have my attention. On the racemenu thing, that sounds pretty great, but do you plan on having players expand the slots they can use through racemenu and assigning yours to ones that are specifically noted for the layers? I know that you can have more layers with racemenu but I can't remember how. Keeping an eye on this.

3 hours ago, transfer said:

Hi Kyeckr,

First off, I'd like to congratulate you for getting this mod as far as you have - launching a mod isn't easy, and I want to clarify that I appreciate the work you've done! In all honesty, this mod has instantly become one of my most anticipated, primarily because the existing competing mods are essentially universally bad at what they do. 

Unfortunately, I am running into an issue here which I don't know if anyone else can replicate; if they can't, please don't bother - my mod list is patently ridiculous, so it's not unlikely this is caused by some unusual interaction. 

The issue is that, upon starting any sex animation, after the initial teleport and undressing but before any actual animating starts, my character (and any relevant partners) are teleported to the origin point of the map (the giant camp in most of skyrim, for example). This completely disrupts the animation (and is often hilariously fatal), so I've had to uninstall for now.

It starts when I install this mod, and goes away when I uninstall it (either cleaning and resetting sexlab or loading a fresh, unmodded save). I don't see anything unusual in the console when it occurs.

Please let me know if there's any other pertinent information I can provide to help you troubleshoot, and again - if this is unique to my modlist, please don't worry about it.

Thanks again for your hard work. I look  forward to seeing this mod flourish.

This is something I run into myself on occasion, I don't think it's specifically caused by this mod, but perhaps some weird shenanigans caused by adding and removing mods, probably mainly sexlab ones I'm guessing.

Unfortunately I haven't found a solution to this issue other than letting yourself fall out of the sky once and trying again, I have a mod called "Essential Player" which is a nice and simple death prevention mod that makes you go into bleedout upon health going to 0 for a bit, you can also set yourself to heal by a configurable amount after bleedout in the MCM to help dampen the chaos caused by falling out of the sky while scripts are trying to run lol.

People have advised me to refresh Sexlab and save-load to stop this bug, but it often still occurs if I start messing with my mod list.

52 minutes ago, AnonAngelion said:

This is something I run into myself on occasion, I don't think it's specifically caused by this mod, but perhaps some weird shenanigans caused by adding and removing mods, probably mainly sexlab ones I'm guessing.

Unfortunately I haven't found a solution to this issue other than letting yourself fall out of the sky once and trying again, I have a mod called "Essential Player" which is a nice and simple death prevention mod that makes you go into bleedout upon health going to 0 for a bit, you can also set yourself to heal by a configurable amount after bleedout in the MCM to help dampen the chaos caused by falling out of the sky while scripts are trying to run lol.

People have advised me to refresh Sexlab and save-load to stop this bug, but it often still occurs if I start messing with my mod list.

Thanks for the input! I've seen it before *occasionally*. This happens every time, without fail, and then as soon as I uninstall this mod it goes back to only happening in extremely unusual circumstances.

@kyeckr , I can confirm that none of my other mods are currently overwriting. I'm still doing some tests to determine if mod priority could have anything to do with it. I'll also try save-reloading after rebuilding before attempting anything else in case that has any effect.

BTW: I get this in my log, maybe this help finding the problem of the effect not being applied correctly:

SEXLAB - NOTICE: Vaginal:False-1 Oral:False-0 Anal:TRUE-3
ERROR: Cannot call Cast() on a None object, aborting function call stack:
    [SexLabQuestFramework (06000D62)].sslactorlibrary.AddCum() - "sslActorLibrary.psc" Line 524
    [SexLabQuestFramework (06000D62)].sslactorlibrary.ApplyCum() - "sslActorLibrary.psc" Line 168
    [alias ActorAlias004 on quest SexLabThread03 (0606C62D)].sslActorAlias.ApplyCum() - "sslActorAlias.psc" Line 1049
    [alias ActorAlias003 on quest SexLabThread03 (0606C62D)].sslActorAlias.DoOrgasm() - "sslActorAlias.psc" Line ?
    [alias ActorAlias003 on quest SexLabThread03 (0606C62D)].sslActorAlias.OrgasmEffect() - "sslActorAlias.psc" Line ?

The problem seems to be you are adding additional items to an ongoing quest, called "SexLabQuestFramework". Which is the main entity of the whole framework. Now they are never picked up, the scripts call on keyword which don´t exist, stages 3 and 4 with their respecitve magic effects are never triggered as they don´t exist in the original quest - which apparently can´t be changed once it´s going.

It would need to be reloaded and started from scratch somehow. Like when you install SexLab for the first time on a save which didn´t have it.

I tried to be clever and used the console to complete this quest, then reset the quest, then switching SexLab off and switching it back on. But to no avail.

Resetting the entire SexLab Framework with all its settings and animations is definitely not an option, so we would need some other solution.

11 hours ago, TheDethToad said:

You have my attention. On the racemenu thing, that sounds pretty great, but do you plan on having players expand the slots they can use through racemenu and assigning yours to ones that are specifically noted for the layers? I know that you can have more layers with racemenu but I can't remember how. Keeping an eye on this.

I haven't done a dive into the functions offered so I can't speak too much to the functionality.  I do understand that there's a max limit on total overlays defined in an ini file that needs to be adjusted to allow a higher maximum.  Solution approach is yet to be designed.

10 hours ago, transfer said:

Thanks for the input! I've seen it before *occasionally*. This happens every time, without fail, and then as soon as I uninstall this mod it goes back to only happening in extremely unusual circumstances.

@kyeckr , I can confirm that none of my other mods are currently overwriting. I'm still doing some tests to determine if mod priority could have anything to do with it. I'll also try save-reloading after rebuilding before attempting anything else in case that has any effect.

5 hours ago, transfer said:

@Kyeckr, Can confirm the teleportation to origin issue happens regardless of where in the load order I put the mod. Thanks for looking into it, I realize it's a long shot.

I appreciate you playing with the load order.  It's not a bug that I've experienced or have been able to replicate so that makes it difficult to troubleshoot.  The current Beta is a proof of concept, I intend to revise the functionality so that the mod doesn't actually overwrite native SL scripts.  When I figure that out there's a possibility that version will mitigate the challenge you are seeing.  sslSystemConfig does a ton of things for SL and also loads the Spell Properties - it's possible that something is going haywire there in some other interaction somehow but the only change I made to that script was adding the additional properties.  Without it overriding something else or having a different release of SexLab installed I'm unsure how this would occur.

4 hours ago, mattardo said:

Does this mod use the Sexlab Cum Textures Remake you linked to at all? I prefer those to some of the more extreme ones.

It doesn't, but it can.  If you overwrite this mod with that it will replace all the default SL combinations with those textures.  But the 3rd and 4th stage textures will not be updated.  All the combinations would need to be baked together using those to get a complete experience.  It's not hard, but it is tedious.  I can't make that a top priority right now but can definitely do the work at some point for an alternate texture set.

3 hours ago, andi5000 said:

BTW: I get this in my log, maybe this help finding the problem of the effect not being applied correctly:

SEXLAB - NOTICE: Vaginal:False-1 Oral:False-0 Anal:TRUE-3
ERROR: Cannot call Cast() on a None object, aborting function call stack:
    [SexLabQuestFramework (06000D62)].sslactorlibrary.AddCum() - "sslActorLibrary.psc" Line 524
    [SexLabQuestFramework (06000D62)].sslactorlibrary.ApplyCum() - "sslActorLibrary.psc" Line 168
    [alias ActorAlias004 on quest SexLabThread03 (0606C62D)].sslActorAlias.ApplyCum() - "sslActorAlias.psc" Line 1049
    [alias ActorAlias003 on quest SexLabThread03 (0606C62D)].sslActorAlias.DoOrgasm() - "sslActorAlias.psc" Line ?
    [alias ActorAlias003 on quest SexLabThread03 (0606C62D)].sslActorAlias.OrgasmEffect() - "sslActorAlias.psc" Line ?

So SL is seeing that the animation resulted in Cum for the Anal position, and the script accurately interpreted this to increment the Anal layer from 2 to 3.  But when it went to cast the spell for Vaginal1Anal3 it didn't see the association to the Spell.  I was wondering if the association was lost somehow in the ESP so I re-downloaded the mod and inspected it- the references are all there when I look.  SLACS.esp is in your load order and active right?

4 minutes ago, andi5000 said:

The problem seems to be you are adding additional items to an ongoing quest, called "SexLabQuestFramework". Which is the main entity of the whole framework. Now they are never picked up, the scripts call on keyword which don´t exist, stages 3 and 4 with their respecitve magic effects are never triggered as they don´t exist in the original quest - which apparently can´t be changed once it´s going.

It would need to be reloaded and started from scratch somehow. Like when you install SexLab for the first time on a save which didn´t have it.

I tried to be clever and used the console to complete this quest, then reset the quest, then switching SexLab off and switching it back on. But to no avail.

Resetting the entire SexLab Framework with all its settings and animations is definitely not an option, so we would need some other solution.

Resetting SL is a requirement for this very reason, which is why that's in the current installation instructions.

I fully intend on iterating the mod so this isn't necessary.

23 minutes ago, Kyeckr said:

Resetting SL is a requirement for this very reason, which is why that's in the current installation instructions.

I fully intend on iterating the mod so this isn't necessary.

Cool, I´ll stay put till then :)

21 minutes ago, andi5000 said:

Cool, I´ll stay put till then :)

I appreciate your patience.  I'm already doing research and figuring out how I want to solve this.  I realize I could inspect how some other mods have handled it, but I'm going to work from scratch to avoid infringing on other's work and to build my experience the modding Bethesda.

I've got some ideas on how I want to approach this for v0.2 but need to do the work and testing.  It will be tedious and time consuming and I will have to probably redo some prior work in the course of it too.

Updated future plans section for clarity:

Future Plans

1. Update the mod to not overwrite native SL scripts to ensure higher compatibility with other mods - Researching, planned for v0.2
  5. Implement MCM
25 minutes ago, Kyeckr said:

Updated future plans section for clarity:

Future Plans

1. Update the mod to not overwrite native SL scripts to ensure higher compatibility with other mods - Researching, planned for v0.2
  5. Implement MCM

I can't wait to see these implemented. All of these features sound just so good compared to oldrim mods.