1 hour ago, wadiiske said:

i have sos and all requirements do i just install this make bodyslide and go into game and it will be on women or is it an item i need to look for and equip

Like all SOS Addons, use the MCM to give females the schlong, or change the possibility if you want that all females should have the schlong. 

3 hours ago, fringecosmos said:

Are some of the sliders missing in bodyslide? I don't see an sliders for schlong length or thickness, etc. Mostly ball, muscle, and horse sliders.

I'm using the racemenu for it, but I could easily add slider for it.

1 hour ago, IGotBored said:

Would this work with your leyenda patch?

Should work, but there will be a slightly seam. 

54 minutes ago, Kintoki91 said:

Can you share your edits  pls ?

I posted on the ERF High Poly topic but works for this addon too:

On 11/19/2019 at 7:39 PM, devildx said:

I finally get the ball dangling to work with the ERF High Poly Addon. Posting here for those that want it.

Schlongs of Skyrim S

Schlongs of Skyrim SE HDT-SMP files converter

ERF High poly (I'm using the 1.3 special edition)

hdtSSEFramework

hdtPhysics

CBBE SMP (let it override the hdt)

You have to do this with the 2 meshes and after you had build the scholong for your body:

1. Open the ERF Highpoly meshes in Nifskope.

2. Right-click on "0 NiNode" and select Node > Attach Extra Data > NiStringExtraData. 

3. In the "Block Details" tab, add "HDT Skinned Mesh Physics Object" as the value under the "Name" string. (Right-click, select "Edit String Index", paste.)

4. Add "skse\plugins\hdtskinnedmeshconfigs\malegenitals.xml" as the value under the "StringData" string. (Same as above.)

5. Save the mesh.

6 hours ago, devildx said:

Found a bug. For some reason the mod CUMSHOT doesn't work with this addon. It is weird because works with all others addons.

Its not a bug. CUMSHOT database file need to be updated for this addon. How to do this described in CUMSHOT readme file.

20 hours ago, EvilReFlex said:

I'm using the racemenu for it, but I could easily add slider for it.

Should work, but there will be a slightly seam. 

It will be great if you add this sliders.

1 hour ago, m4mk203 said:

Its not a bug. CUMSHOT database file need to be updated for this addon. How to do this described in CUMSHOT readme file.

It will be great if you add this sliders.

Yep. The author of cumshot said that he will add support in the january update of the mod.