22 hours ago, Pamatronic said:

I suspect this happens with characters who have an essential quest Alias pointing at them. I cant say for sure however.
(side note: usually the "real" serana isnt killable at all without some other mod removing her Dawnguard quest alias.)

the chopping block was one of my first devices and is therefore an absolute mess. one eplanation could be that i went the "intended way" to trigger the animation, rather than abusing the debug functions. It could be that there is some hardcoded failsafe that prevents the animation to trigger for important npcs.

Anyway, while i cant help you right now, the Block will recieve some major remake at some point. this issue will be adressed then.

Well glad to know that, I'm hoping we can get a finished version of chopping block and a new special beheading event in the future, your guillotines are my favourite. Still, can't wait to see the patreon version of the impalement, loyal supporter here :)

Got an Announcement:

As we all now, If you want to be an actual youtuber, you need to do a video thts sponsored by Raid/Nord-VPN/some stupid Lootbox.
And if you want to be an actual modder, you need a discord. So i got myself one: Check it out

Not too much to see yet, but ill be posting some of the images which don't make the cut for an actual post here on LL, along with some more frequent development updates.
Also, if you manage to run into some Bug which cant be fixed by the answers here, we can do some live debugging.

AND, for the low low price of committing some good skyrim-snuff images, you can get your hands on my Beta-stuff!

Edited by Pamatronic
19 hours ago, CN80 said:

What resources do you use for anim creation?

God ol´ Blender for the animations themselves, and DSMax for editing the objects.

19 hours ago, CN80 said:

Will you be looking at other types after?

Sure.

Do "Defeat Baka Edition"(https://www.loverslab.com/files/file/18689-sexlab-defeat-baka-edition-lese/) or "Death Alternative" support your Furnitures in some way? it doesnt look like it, and i cant get the "Defeat Bane Version"(which is mentioned in the description) to work on Special Edition at all.
Your furniture is awesome, but it feels kinda hard to include them in normal gameplay, i have only found "Meatfarm" and your own "Prison Alternative" so far, but those are kinda "out of the way"-Scenarios to get to your furniture during normal gameplay :D
if "Defeat Baka Edition" really doesnt support your mods(and its not just my usererror ;) ) would you maybe please ask the author to include your Mods as outcomes?

I have one question, I cant solve it so I put it here. When I install zap8+and pama´s-deadly-furniture , the animation can work properly. But when I install DD(devious devices) the animation cant work properly, however, DD's animation can work properly.

@Pamatronic you asked for images, but I did a video :)  (actually 2, the first one the lip sync wasn't working, mfg issue)

Preview Image

Spoiler

image.png.468d6c1a5240392dedeb3fe84f7bc5d0.png

Anyways enjoy!  Love these scripts/mod.  If I could have a bucket list i'd ask for a free camera after death.  The struggle animations were on point.  If it was possible is there a way to have the gallows have an option for a npc (like the one for the gullotine) come over and kick the log/chair for the player?  Just a thought.
Gallows Test Video

On 5/7/2022 at 3:00 PM, Zyria1 said:

look like it, and i cant get the "Defeat Bane Version"(which is mentioned in the description) to work on Special Edition at all.

That paragraph about SLdefeat was written before Baka version was a thing. The original Defeat version would cause physic-spasm on a dead player when you were killed by a furniture. Baka´s version has fixed this issue. you can use that.

On 5/7/2022 at 3:00 PM, Zyria1 said:

if "Defeat Baka Edition" really doesnt support your mods(and its not just my usererror ;) ) would you maybe please ask the author to include your Mods as outcomes?

As mentioned above, the two mods don't clash when used together, but Defeat never had a built-in way to add new outcomes.
And asking baka to do this wont work. That guy is loaded, he has no reason to anything but his own projects. (and he removed the source files from defeat, so Im not sure if he really wants anyone messing with them).

Well, papyrus decompiler is a thing, so it would still be possible to shoehorn some new outcome into the thing, but this would be a huge undertaking. Might try my hand at it if I´m feeling particularly masochistic.

On 5/8/2022 at 7:48 AM, sjqsyk said:

I have one question, I cant solve it so I put it here. When I install zap8+and pama´s-deadly-furniture , the animation can work properly. But when I install DD(devious devices) the animation cant work properly, however, DD's animation can work properly.

DD is not supported, sorry

12 hours ago, KremlinTsar said:

Hi! I installed everything required for this mod but I can't find it in MCM, I even tried to teleport to the test area, it worked but no animation. ?

install most recent version and read the installation instructions again.

10 hours ago, Seygas_theatear said:

@Pamatronic you asked for images, but I did a video :)  (actually 2, the first one the lip sync wasn't working, mfg issue)

love you ?

have an option for a npc (like the one for the gullotine) come over and kick the log/chair for the player?

its on the list.

If I could have a bucket list i'd ask for a free camera after death.

could be difficult, but I´ll see what i can do.

On 5/10/2022 at 1:24 AM, Seygas_theatear said:

And not to be too ridiculous, but can we get a Tree Gallow, Spiderweb Gallow, or Tentacle (from ground) gallow?  :)

A regular "rope from the ceiling rafter" would be another great idea. But maybe that's better as an add-on mod that someone else does to free up time for Pama? As long as the animations and scripts are already associated with a Zap furniture it might not be too complicated...?

On 5/9/2022 at 2:31 PM, KremlinTsar said:

Hi! I installed everything required for this mod but I can't find it in MCM, I even tried to teleport to the test area, it worked but no animation. ?

I installed the lastest ZAZ8, paryus and your mod and I ran Fnis in Mod organizer but still find it unable to see the mod options in mcm, sad

16 hours ago, KremlinTsar said:

I installed the lastest ZAZ8, paryus and your mod and I ran Fnis in Mod organizer but still find it unable to see the mod options in mcm, sad

how can you install papyrus ?? pretty sure that comes with vanilla skyrim. make sure you downloaded a recent version of deadly furnitures.

18 hours ago, bytorredoubt said:

A regular "rope from the ceiling rafter" would be another great idea. But maybe that's better as an add-on mod that someone else does to free up time for Pama? As long as the animations and scripts are already associated with a Zap furniture it might not be too complicated...?

Pretty easy actually. just did a bit of fiddling, and you can just assign the nullTexture to the wooden parts to make the invisible.

On 5/9/2022 at 9:12 PM, Pamatronic said:

As mentioned above, the two mods don't clash when used together, but Defeat never had a built-in way to add new outcomes.
And asking baka to do this wont work. That guy is loaded, he has no reason to anything but his own projects. (and he removed the source files from defeat, so Im not sure if he really wants anyone messing with them).

Well, papyrus decompiler is a thing, so it would still be possible to shoehorn some new outcome into the thing, but this would be a huge undertaking. Might try my hand at it if I´m feeling particularly masochistic.

ah, well, yeah that sounds uncomfortable to code and maintain. and what about death alternative(as Seygas_theatear suggested earlier)? it's description on nexus sounds like it was was made to have outcomes added externally from other mods?

or could you maybe add a very simple mcm-option to your mod with a simple percentage-chance and/or health threshold, that any hit from an enemy has a chance to just put you(and maybe followers) in a furniture(and probably have to pacify everyone around)?
(edit: just checked: defeat has a min and a max threshold and a percentage chance setting. it sounds like setting defeat to 10% chance above 50% health and then setting your mod to 100% chance below 50% health would make for good gameplay that doesnt conflict with defeat.)

Edited by Zyria1

I'm sorry if my question is a stupid one, but is there a way for the player character to act as the ExecutionerGuard, not the Executioner with the axe, when an NPC is at the chopping block?

Again, sorry if I'm just not understanding something. I am very new to this.

On 4/26/2022 at 6:30 AM, sweet777cj said:

I met a minor problem. When I used the newest chopping block to execute Serana, it didn't work. Her hands were tied and two executioners were ready, but nothing happened. They just stood there for about 15 seconds and then Serana suddenly died like she had a heart attack. I tried mutiple times at different locations, same result. The chopping block works for everyone else except Serana and I don't know why, can you help me? Thanks.

I think Serana literally stays essential no matter what. Even trying to remove her essential status with console commands won't work. I tried to guillotine her and she was still ALIVE and could be TALKED TO after her head rolled on the floor. This is not really a mod problem, just the way Bethesda implemented her.

11 hours ago, Tycho Brahe said:

I think Serana literally stays essential no matter what. Even trying to remove her essential status with console commands won't work. I tried to guillotine her and she was still ALIVE and could be TALKED TO after her head rolled on the floor. This is not really a mod problem, just the way Bethesda implemented her.

Try add in Skyrim.ini

[GamePlay]
bEssentialTakeNoDamage=0