My compilation has sexout in the title and is still up' date=' last I checked. Though as the archive owner maybe its just showing up for me. Would someone else test it?

[/quote']

post it.

It had already been tested. Didn't work, took it down. Thank you for trying though. 4shared links are working.

What's happened with prideslayer? Sorry' date=' if somebody already posted such question. Nothing about this on last 3 pages... Does anybody will continue his creation?

[/quote']

You need to sacrifice a goat and say his name backwards three times in order to summon him... :D

If the past is any indication, there is a good chance he's busy at the moment, but don't worry, he was busy before and he did come back after a while. And even if not, Sexout is in a pretty advanced and functional state and if the need arises others will step up and fill his shoes.

Do not fret my valiant companions! Did he himself noy say unto thee:

"Look to my coming on the first light of the fifth day, at dawn look to the east."

At the turn of the tide, will he come back to us! When the battle is lost, when the thick mists of death and oblivion envelop you in their ungodly bosoms, only then shall he return!

I repeat:

In order to keep this link where it can easily be found (at the end of the thread), I'd like to URGE people not to post in it. At least not until someone changes the link in the OP.

Until Prideslayer gets back there's no one here to consider requests anyway, and if you have problems with sexout you should post them in the Technical support section. Which is what it's for.

• 1 month later...

File Name: SexoutNG
File Submitter: zippy57
File Submitted: 04 Feb 2013
File Category: Sexout

I am uploading this on prideslayer's behalf since he is currently inactive.
CORE: 2.6.72 (10-Oct-2012), DATA 1.3.0 (07-Oct-2012 0320h UTC) and BETA merged into one file. (Upgraded to release status 4-Feb-2012 2250h UTC)

You need both the CORE and DATA files. After you have both, you only need to download whichever one changed whenever there is an update. I update this post and make a new post whenever that happens, indicating which file changed, or both.

No 3rd party nude bodies are required. A male nude body (underwear) and bodysuit (erect) are included and used when appropriate, and a female nude body is included within the BSA. Most users will simply install the nude female textures of their choosing, as the included mesh is quite good (T6M BnB). Of course if you do install a female nude body, it will be used without issue, and there will be no install conflicts. Installing breezes is entirely "pointless" now, though if you want the other textures/meshes, you can install them.

[spoiler=Requirements]

• Fallout New Vegas. Should be obvious, but a few people have tried to use it with Fallout 3.
  • Astymma's combined skeleton. SexoutNG now requires both BnB and FAFF bones. This means astymma's skeleton is now required. Animators should continue to use the BNB skeleton or the FAFF skeleton, only use astymma's if you know what you're doing.
  • NVSE v3beta2 and [url=http://www.loverslab.com/files/file/27-nvse-extender/NVSE Extender 11

[spoiler=Known issues]

• The German (no-gore) version is know to have problems with sexout. Buy the North American version, the Austrian version, or search the forums for how to get it working (if possible) with the "un-cut" patch.
  • Camera is a WIP
  • The new body swapper and bDontRedress don't play nicely together yet. Modders using bDontRedress must make sure to check the armor item the actor is wearing, and discard it at some point if it's a nude body. On NPCs, it's a nude body if you DID NOT set bDontUndress and SexoutNG.iMaleBody != 0 on males or iFemaleBody for females. For the player, it's a bodysuit if iPlayerBody != 0.
  • The NG per-call body-swapper (bodyA, bodyB, bodyC) is probably not working (The MCM assigned body swapping works fine).
  • Some mods do not work right with SexoutNG. At this time, known offenders are:
    -- Body by Race. Too much 'body magic'. Try it if you want, YMMV.
    -- 7dancefnv.esp by Umpa. Stops NG animations from playing.
    -- Groovatron. Stops NG animations from playing.
  • Sex with creatures does work, and work well, but not with creatures created via leveled lists. This includes many vanilla creature encounters, and thus is mostly felt by people using brutal rapers with combat rape on. need to verify this, should not be true with NX.

Useful posts:

There were several more posts in this list but, as they were direct links to posts instead of threads the links were broke in the forum transfer.

CLICK HERE TO DOWNLOAD SEXOUT NG. 

Edited by ChancellorKremlin

Where is the DATA 1.3.0 file?

"You need both the CORE and DATA files."

Opening post only has a link the the core file... only is "SexoutNG - Core.fomod" which is only 331 KB in size...?  The link about that is for SexoutNG 2.6.72 which is the current version.

So where is DATA 1.3.0?  The forums don't seem to help cause every link seems to go to an invalid page...

Where is the DATA 1.3.0 file?

"You need both the CORE and DATA files."

Opening post only has a link the the core file... only is "SexoutNG - Core.fomod" which is only 331 KB in size...?  The link about that is for SexoutNG 2.6.72 which is the current version.

So where is DATA 1.3.0?  The forums don't seem to help cause every link seems to go to an invalid page...

The post directly above yours has the link to the new site download. The text in the description needs to be edited, the two seperate files have been merged into a single file.

Sex with creatures does work, and work well, but not with creatures created via leveled lists. This includes many vanilla creature encounters, and thus is mostly felt by people using brutal rapers with combat rape on. need to verify this, should not be true with NX.

Hmm, either my eyesight has degraded far worse than I feared or my brain just isn't processing the acronym correctly, but what is this "NX" you refer to? I checked every plugin in the Sexout Plugin list and did a search for "creatures" in this thread (can't for NX, too short), but for the life of me can't seem to figure out what it stands for.

I really should have paid more attention over the past couple of years.