How do I get penis mesh to show for Sporecarriers? Need to test animations.

There's not an easy way in-game right now. If the animation has already been created, then you just assign the NIF to the animation as a prop. This is in the "Anim Objects" tree item in the GECK, you'll see a bunch of others there for the deathclaws etc.

Basically you just pick the skeleton (the creature), the animation (creature side), and the NIF for the prop (the penis) and then whenever that animation plays on that skeleton, the prop is added automagically.

Guest jenny2011

Why does FOMM keep on crashing whenever I try to install FOMOD files? I tried with FOMM and NMM, clean installs of each, ended up having to install both FOMODS by extracting from WinRar.

Why does FOMM keep on crashing whenever I try to install FOMOD files? I tried with FOMM and NMM' date=' clean installs of each, ended up having to install both FOMODS by extracting from WinRar.

[/quote']

Because you used NMM, ever. NMM "updates" the XML config files to a format that FOMM cannot parse, and from then on, FOMM cannot manage that game unless you manually repair the XML file.

To "repair" you need to go to the FOMM directory for the game (usually "c:\games\FalloutNV\Install Info" or something) and delete installLog.xml. Then rename one of the backups (named "installLog.xml.bak, bak1, bak2, etc.) to installLog.xml.

After that, never use NMM for that game again.

May need to download again. I ran into an issue with the latest data pack trying to install with NMM. It kept failing with an error (don't remember what, but it was a normal error that I've seen with fomods before). I redownloaded the file from mediafire and it worked fine.

Guest jenny2011

Why does FOMM keep on crashing whenever I try to install FOMOD files? I tried with FOMM and NMM' date=' clean installs of each, ended up having to install both FOMODS by extracting from WinRar.

[/quote']

Because you used NMM, ever. NMM "updates" the XML config files to a format that FOMM cannot parse, and from then on, FOMM cannot manage that game unless you manually repair the XML file.

To "repair" you need to go to the FOMM directory for the game (usually "c:\games\FalloutNV\Install Info" or something) and delete installLog.xml. Then rename one of the backups (named "installLog.xml.bak, bak1, bak2, etc.) to installLog.xml.

After that, never use NMM for that game again.

Did that. When I tried installing your FOMOD again, I got this error (FOMM crash log)

Friday, October 12, 2012 - 5:23:33 PM
Fomm 0.13.21
OS version: Microsoft Windows NT 6.2.8400.0

System.Net.WebException: The remote server returned an error: (404) Not Found.
  at System.Net.HttpWebRequest.GetResponse()
  at WebsiteAPIs.NexusAPI.Login(String p_strUsername, String p_strPassword)
  at WebsiteAPIs.NexusAPI.Login()
  at Fomm.PackageManager.PackageManager.WebsiteLogin()
  at Fomm.PackageManager.PackageManager..ctor(MainForm mf)
  at Fomm.MainForm.bPackageManager_Click(Object sender, EventArgs e)
  at Fomm.MainForm..ctor(String fomod)
  at Fomm.Program.Main(String[] args)

What does it mean?

Guest jenny2011

I'm sorry D:

Yeah, I just figured it out after staring at the logs for some time. I figured that there was a "404" error, then decided it was trying to connect to the internet, and went to settings and disabled the checking.

Thanks!

Quick question...doing a fresh reinstall with minimized mods and peerfromance tweaks and such, does the new default body mean I no longer need to snatch the mesh files from the BnB body mod and install T6M bouncing as specified in the faq, just the BoG texture replacer?

How do I get penis mesh to show for Sporecarriers? Need to test animations.

There's not an easy way in-game right now. If the animation has already been created' date=' then you just assign the NIF to the animation as a prop. This is in the "Anim Objects" tree item in the GECK, you'll see a bunch of others there for the deathclaws etc.

Basically you just pick the skeleton (the creature), the animation (creature side), and the NIF for the prop (the penis) and then whenever that animation plays on that skeleton, the prop is added automagically.

[/quote']

Currently, do the Sporecarriers even use this method? I see deathclaw and other creatures but sporecarriers dont have any entry under anim objects. I couldnt find any examples of the Sporecarriers hence why I wasnt sure what method they used but its basically the same way as all the other creature then, right?

-edit-

Just tired it. Not working for me. Game crashes after the animation ends and the mesh dosent appear in game. I guess thats why none of the existing Sporecarriers animations use those nifs. Ignoring Sporecarriers for now.

Since I installed the latest updates' date=' I keep being told I have v0 of NVSE and I need v9... but I'm using v11. HUH?[/quote']

Have you actually manually installed NVSEE v11 after installing the latest SNG update? Because NVSEE is no long a part of SNG fomod and needs to be installed separately. So if you haven't, you may not actually have NVSEE installed at the moment.

Since I installed the latest updates' date=' I keep being told I have v0 of NVSE and I need v9... but I'm using v11. HUH?[/quote']

Have you actually manually installed NVSEE v11 after installing the latest SNG update? Because NVSEE is no long a part of SNG fomod and needs to be installed separately. So if you haven't, you may not actually have NVSEE installed at the moment.

To be honest, I didn't know it was ever part of the FOMOD. I just saw the download, and installed it in the same way that I install the ordinary NVSE.

installed it in the same way that I install the ordinary NVSE.

It shouldn't be installed the same way, though:

NVSE goes into '\Fallout New Vegas Ultimate Edition\' folder, where your 'FalloutNV.exe' is located.

But NVSE Extender goes into '\Fallout New Vegas Ultimate Edition\Data\NVSE\plugins\' folder.

Just clearing that up, just in case.

installed it in the same way that I install the ordinary NVSE.

It shouldn't be installed the same way' date=' though:

NVSE goes into '\Fallout New Vegas Ultimate Edition\' folder, where your 'FalloutNV.exe' is located.

But NVSE Extender goes into '\Fallout New Vegas Ultimate Edition\Data\NVSE\plugins\' folder.

Just clearing that up, just in case.

[/quote']

Ummm...

What do I do if I just bought the original game, and then all of the expansions separately from Steam? Do I have to buy all of the same content all over, again?

Does this work just as well just using the ordinary fallout new vegas file?

And, the original instructions I followed for installing NVSE had me install it in the fallout new vegas file where the fallout .exe file is installed, anyway. When I was installing the new NVSEE items, I looked through the file for an item with the same name, deleted it, and added the new item. Of course, you'd know that only one of the items was previously there.

Hello everyone!

Got a problem.

Installed the latest version of SexoutNG' date=' Sexout Brutal Rapers & Sexout Common Resources.

In game when NPC trying to stalk me or someone else there is no animation.He just walk away.

Can anyone help me with this?

[/quote']

1) Did you install all of the required files: sexoutNG has the Core (attachment at the bottom of the OP) and Data (mediafire link at the top of the OP) fomods, both have to be installed, SCR has a data pack and main file (there is a "baby" file, it is not required except for Pregnancy/Breeder I believe).

2) Do you have the most recent NVSE from silverlock ( nvse.silverlock.org )? Version 3beta2? This is necessary. Download, unzip, and place the files in the Fallout New Vegas folder with the falloutnv.exe. You need to launch the game with NVSE as well.

3) Do you have the NVSE Extender from here ( http://www.loverslab.com/showthread.php?tid=5965 )? If not, download the file, unzip it, and place the files in the correct folder path listed in the OP ( ../fallout new vegas/data/nvse/plugins ).

Hello everyone!

Got a problem.

Installed the latest version of SexoutNG' date=' Sexout Brutal Rapers & Sexout Common Resources.

In game when NPC trying to stalk me or someone else there is no animation.He just walk away.

Can anyone help me with this?

[/quote']

1) Did you install all of the required files: sexoutNG has the Core (attachment at the bottom of the OP) and Data (mediafire link at the top of the OP) fomods, both have to be installed, SCR has a data pack and main file (there is a "baby" file, it is not required except for Pregnancy/Breeder I believe).

2) Do you have the most recent NVSE from silverlock ( nvse.silverlock.org )? Version 3beta2? This is necessary. Download, unzip, and place the files in the Fallout New Vegas folder with the falloutnv.exe. You need to launch the game with NVSE as well.

3) Do you have the NVSE Extender from here ( http://www.loverslab.com/showthread.php?tid=5965 )? If not, download the file, unzip it, and place the files in the correct folder path listed in the OP ( ../fallout new vegas/data/nvse/plugins ).

Got everything except NVSE 3beta2.Gonna try it.Thanks!

UPD

Still nothing.What else it could be?

Where is sexout.esm it's nowhere to be found and not in the link provided up top?

Read the entire OP from top to (hint' date=' hint) bottom.

[/quote']386 pages? Not likely! OP? I'm not down with the lingo. Have a heart and inbox me some better clues? Origional Post? Looking now. I got it now, thanks for the hint. Now to get it working is going to be fun. Thank u thank u.

Hey all...

First off, my sincere appreciation for all the work that has been done to make Sexout as user-friendly as possible, not to mention all the work that was put into mods themselves.

I'm having an issue adjusting the textures on female characters. I am currently using BNB textures and meshes, however regardless of which texture options I install (i.e. nipple size, hair options, etc), the characters seem to default to BNB's standard (Large nipples, no hair). Strangely, the only way I can get this to change is by replacing the character meshes with different ones- for example, installing Type6 M Bouncing meshes changes the nipple size. I am not that knowledgeable with the technical aspects of modding, but my experience with both Oblivion and Skyrim Mods has lead me to believe that the textures, and not the meshes, should control such details.

I currently have SexoutNG Core 2.6.71R and Data 1.3.0 installed, along with many of the plug-ins. I am posting this here on the off chance that my issue could be caused by the preset body type that's included in these mods. Because SexoutNG has been distributed as a FOMOD, I don't know how to change anything included in it to see if it makes a difference.

Sorry for my technical ignorance; any help would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks...

Greg

I dont think safe for sex list is checking all the slots. My wings are getting removed during sex and they weren't before. Unless pride changed the formlist.

I dont think safe for sex list is checking all the slots. My wings are getting removed during sex and they weren't before. Unless pride changed the formlist.

I think the issue is actually that it does check all slots for to see if the item is labelled as safe for sex, it's just that the clothing evaluator doesn't pick up those slots in and of itself and so the object cannot be designated safe for sex or not safe for sex, and then gets removed by default.

I always thought it was weird that some items would get removed even though I set them as safe for sex.I then added http://www.loverslab.com/showthread.php?tid=6307 the mcm menu for the clothing evaluator and what i noticed is that it doesn't pick up some wearable items as clothing, they use a slot the evaluator doesn't check for (i think it only checks upperbody, backpack, head, mask, and it checks left hand for the pipboy, didn't try anything in the right hand slot), so if the item you use does not use one of those slots it cannot be set as safe for sex and will be removed.

As an example I like to use the black lace stockings from http://newvegas.nexusmods.com/mods/47059 to complement the skimpy scoundrel outfit from the same mod, the only way I could ever get them to stay on during sex would be if I bugged them out in the powder gangers tryouts mod before loggie fixed it. They do not show up in the clothing evaulator mcm menu at all, so must use a slot it doesn't look for.