Edit: OLD POST OBSOLETE.

Figured out why i get NGSAN 6.2 after turn #3.

Seems to be a problem inside the Sexout Framework, based on how the game works.

To build a train show, i now use a timed script, which let's the idle after the sex scene finish and then moves on to the next participant, giving the game engine and so the SO framework enough time to free the player from it's status. Tryed with overexaggerating 23 turns and it works.

Using the callback system to switch to the next stage. Very handy.

if someone got a better idea on how to solve this problem, then the one i had, please let me know.

i think mines is linked to my operating system being totally screwed, i need to upgrade my computer, more memory, new operating system and a new graphics card.

I'm planning on buying

1. 16 GB DDR2 SDRAM

2. NVidia GeForce GTX 560 Ti

3. Windows 7

But before that i'll try to get FOMM running, any advice on where to get VC++ from and the .NET runtimes, a virus a few months ago screwed my computer up

First things first. if your OS is really messed up this badly, i recommend a reinstall of the OS.

.NET framework runtimes and updates are installed by WindowsUpdate.

For the VC++ runtimes, search for "Microsoft Visual C++ runtimes". You'll find multiple downlods, like 2010 & 2008 and maybe even older. install the 2010 and 2008 (installed by most games too), re-run WindowsUpdate and then install DX9.0c.

As for the mentioned hardware: Whatever floats your boat. This is not the right thread for such things anyway.

Just to have this mentioned:

it's not done by extracting the FOMOD for every mod (for Sexout + Data it works for now), as some are scripted to rename files and/or to install files in the correct places.

Get FOMM running or if you want to stick with the manual method, check the script.cs in the FOMOD folder (if any) or check each folder for it's content.

3 minor things:

1) put load orders in [ spoiler ] [ /spoiler ] tags (remove the spaces), just for cleanliness sake.

2) Pregnancy esm is in the wrong spot (take a look in the sexout Common Resources thread OP - it has the correct load order for sexout ESMs).

3) If you don't use BOSS, download it from Nexus and install it. It helps with load orders. It's not perfect, but it gets most of the mods in the correct order (you may still have to move pregnancy). If you already have, always double check its results. As I mentioned, sometimes Pregnancy is still put in the wrong place with BOSS.

As for your specific issue, 3 additional things:

1) Did you download both the core.fomod AND the data.fomod? The data is the mediafire link at the top of the sexoutNG post (this has the actual animation files), and the core is the attachment at the bottom of that post. You must install both.

2) Do you have the correct version of NVSE installed in the proper place? NVSE ( nvse.silverlock.org ) version3beta2 (or later) is required for sexout. Make sure you have that beta version and the you installed it in the correct place (in the same folder as the falloutNV.exe file).

3) You need the NVSE Extender from here ( http://www.loverslab.com/showthread.php?tid=5965 ). Make sure it is installed in the correct location (../data/nvse/plugins/ ).

Just to note - NVSE and NVSE Extender should be installed manually. DO NOT use a mod manager to install the zipped files you download (mod managers will install directly into the data folder and not the correct folders for each).