File Name: SexoutNG

File Submitter: astymma

File Submitted: 15 Feb 2013

File Category: Sexout

CORE: 2.6.76 -- 1-Mar-2013 0700h UTC

DATA: 2.6.76 -- 1-Mar-2013 0700h UTC

No 3rd party nude bodies are required.

A male nude body (underwear) and bodysuit (erect) are included and used when appropriate, and a female nude body (T6M BnB) is included within the BSA. Of course if you do install a female nude body, it will be used without issue, and there will be no install conflicts. Installing breezes is entirely "pointless" now, though if you want the other textures/meshes, you can install them.

Requirements

• Fallout New Vegas. Should be obvious, but a few people have tried to use it with Fallout 3.
  • Astymma's combined skeleton.

SexoutNG now requires both BnB and FAFF bones. This means Astymma's skeleton is now required. Animators should continue to use the BNB skeleton or the FAFF skeleton, only use astymma's if you know what you're doing.

• NVSE v3beta2 and NVSE Extender 11

Known issues

• The German (no-gore) version is know to have problems with sexout. Buy the North American version, the Austrian version, or search the forums for how to get it working (if possible) with the "un-cut" patch.
  • Camera is a WIP
  • The new body swapper and bDontRedress don't play nicely together yet. Modders using bDontRedress must make sure to check the armor item the actor is wearing, and discard it at some point if it's a nude body. On NPCs, it's a nude body if you DID NOT set bDontUndress and SexoutNG.iMaleBody != 0 on males or iFemaleBody for females. For the player, it's a bodysuit if iPlayerBody != 0.
  • The NG per-call body-swapper (bodyA, bodyB, bodyC) is probably not working (The MCM assigned body swapping works fine).
  • Some mods do not work right with SexoutNG. At this time, known offenders are:

-- Body by Race. Too much 'body magic'. Try it if you want, YMMV.

-- 7dancefnv.esp by Umpa. Stops NG animations from playing.

-- Groovatron. Stops NG animations from playing.

• Sex with creatures does work, and work well, but not with creatures created via leveled lists. This includes many vanilla creature encounters, and thus is mostly felt by people using brutal rapers with combat rape on. need to verify this, should not be true with NX.

Useful posts:

There were several more posts in this list but the links were broken in the forum transfer.

Click here to download this file

Copied from : http://www.loverslab.com/showthread.php?tid=2748&pid=60159#pid60159

Just thought of another one for the new sexout that I would probably need especially with 3 ways' date=' is I need a flag to know who the vaginal rapist is, or what race type anyway, currently I detect sex roughly by noticing an increment in numVaginal then just scanning the closest NPC, this would be unreliable in 3-ways. I'm also not sure if I can get protection to work.

[/quote']

Gotcha. I'll come up with something. For now, in your scanner, there is a 'hard way' you can still do it.

You need to scan the two closest NPCs and look for SexoutNGAnimPositionA or SexoutNGAnimPositionC in their inventory. In 2-ways, you'll only find the "A" item on one of them, in 3-ways, one will have the "A" and one will have the "C" (the B is the person "getting it.")

The hard way:

Once you find those two, you can look at the SexoutNGAnimPosition ("No bloody A, B, or C" -- sorry Scotty) item count in one of their inventories, which will tell you the animation being run.

For 2p, human sex animations are all in the range 601-800, and 901-1000. 600 and below are oral or masturbation. 801-900 are toys.

For creatures, each creature has a 100 animation range, and normal sex are the first 10 or 20 (the first 10 are unisex-compatible animations, the second 10 are animations that only look right with females for non-dog animations) in the range. At present the assigned values are:

1001-1010: Dog

1101-1120: centaur

1201-1210: ghoul

1301-1310: deathclaw

1401-1410: supermutant

1501-1510: spore

1601-1610: cazadore

1701-1710: robot (robot sperm? heh)

Three-ways start at 5001. In 5001-5200, the "C" token holder has the vagina (if numVaginal went up); A is always getting oral.

5200 and up, both A and C can possibly be in the vagina at the same time.

The easy way I'll add for you: Look for SexoutNGIsInVagina in the inventory. Possibly both A and C could have this flag (DVs are possible). I will do my best to get this added to all the anims for SexoutNG.

Yeah a new thread just for SexoutV2.0 might be good :)

Here it is!

Before I get too deep into how I think this could work, can you explain a little of how the pregnancy mod works? How do you track what 'kind' of sperm (human, spore, etc) are in the actor?

Forgot about this question for a while, Semen is the carrier for sperm, SpermCaucPlayer etc, the amount of sperm determined by the males fertility rating. I have seperate counters for each type of sperm so there can be mutiple types, gSpermTotal is just the total. I also have seperate timers SpermHumanTimerCass etc, some sperm last longer than other types. Semen also has a timer but is common to all males and topped up by any male event, if run out of semen sperm die, also sperm die as the timers count down too. All my scripts are 0.5sec delay quest scripts with EndQuests every time, controlled by a central timing Script that fires them as necessary to keep accurate time or more often to catch up missed time from waiting, sleeping & fast travel, normally every 6 ingame minutes.

Gotcha.

So the above item (SexoutNGIsInVagina) would be enough for you? Using that + GetContainer you could add the appropriate counters for both 2 and 3 ways, so long as you're scanning for the A and C items.

great work' date=' I'll give this a go and let you know if i run into any bugs tomorrow.

[/quote']

Thanks! Hopefully there will be none; nothing of importance was modified in the legacy Sexout code, which is what all the mods out there are using at this point.

Bugs will be coming fast and furious I'm sure once modders start trying with SexoutNG. :D

So the above item (SexoutNGIsInVagina) would be enough for you? Using that + GetContainer you could add the appropriate counters for both 2 and 3 ways' date=' so long as you're scanning for the A and C items.

[/quote']

Well it's certainly better than we have but I was hoping to avoid scanning at all, as I suspect you have the ref's of the actors engaged in sex already. Something like a 5 second timer that holds those refs up for any other mods to read after vaginal sex has occurred? I thought about having them permanent till cleared by the next event or a clear flag but a clear flag might be messy if used by multiple mods.

So the above item (SexoutNGIsInVagina) would be enough for you? Using that + GetContainer you could add the appropriate counters for both 2 and 3 ways' date=' so long as you're scanning for the A and C items.

[/quote']

Well it's certainly better than we have but I was hoping to avoid scanning at all, as I suspect you have the ref's of the actors engaged in sex already. Something like a 5 second timer that holds those refs up for any other mods to read after vaginal sex has occurred? I thought about having them permanent till cleared by the next event or a clear flag but a clear flag might be messy if used by multiple mods.

The problem with 'holding' them is that there will be interference between them if more than one sex act is taking place, which is the case with many of the mods.

Say one act starts, and another starts half a second later.

I can either hold them for act 1, and ignore them for act 2, or I can let act 2 overwrite the values from act 1.

This would be easier to deal with if you weren't getting *everything* pregnant -- like if you only wanted to track the player or player and companions. :D

There are about 100 different ways I could make this work in a real programming language, but next to none in this crummy scripting language.

I'll let the ole' subconscious work on the problem, because my thinking mind isn't coming up with a nice solution yet. One may come to me though.

[/quote']

The problem with 'holding' them is that there will be interference between them if more than one sex act is taking place, which is the case with many of the mods.

Say one act starts, and another starts half a second later.

I can either hold them for act 1, and ignore them for act 2, or I can let act 2 overwrite the values from act 1.

This would be easier to deal with if you weren't getting *everything* pregnant -- like if you only wanted to track the player or player and companions. :D

There are about 100 different ways I could make this work in a real programming language, but next to none in this crummy scripting language.

I'll let the ole' subconscious work on the problem, because my thinking mind isn't coming up with a nice solution yet. One may come to me though.

No problem, I'm probably limiting my mod to companions, maybe some major NPC's later and non-vanilla companions, I see what you mean, we'll think about it for a few days and sort bigger things out instead :)

Thanks prideslayer. If i am taken away from skyrim i will try your version out. Keep it up..

Just saw this part

Known issues:

- Some of the animations STILL do not repeat properly. An example is #605 (old #59). Something is 'wrong' with this .kf file, and I cannot check off the 'Loop Forever' checkbox in the idle animations list. I *might* have copied the wrong file in, and used the original and not Donkeys fixed version. I will check. This results in sounds playing and people being naked, but the animation for one or both ends and they just stand there.

To make that check box operational again, you have to first clear that animation and reselect. Geck is pretty messed up about that part.

There is no way around this bug from geck.

Click on Edit the use cancel, now click on edit again and select the animation click open. That should make check box appear again.

From what i remember you don't even need to make every part loop forever. As long as the first name like UDLR has done SexoutAnim has loop forever, everything within SexoutAnim should already loop forever.

If it is not looping correctly try and see if the kf file has Cycle_LOOP instead of Cycle_Clamp if it is Clamp change it to loop

Callbacks don't seem to work as part of original Sexout, I'll do it the SexoutNG way and see how that goes.

Here's the code snippet I use for the first round to launch sex from dialog:

SexoutLegionSlaveMarissaREF.additem SexoutMarissaStrapon 1

SexoutLegionSlaveMarissaREF.equipitem SexoutMarissaStrapon 1

set Sexout.male to GetSelf

set Sexout.female to Player

set Sexout.Raper to Sexout.Male

set Sexout.SexType to Vaginal

set Sexout.anim to 33

set Sexout.CBDialogM to SexoutSlaveMarissaAfterRape

player.CIOS SexoutBegin

Then in the topic SexoutSlaveMarissaAfterRape, I have the commands to remove the strapon on some humiliation dialog, but the callback never happens.

Callbacks don't seem to work as part of original Sexout' date=' I'll do it the SexoutNG way and see how that goes.

[/quote']

I'll take a look at ir right now, I was meaning to put together a demo ESP anyway. I don't think you'll want to go NG for all the sex just yet due to the missing sounds etc.

I updated my post with the script snippet I was using' date=' one can never assume I'm doing it correctly.

[/quote']

Your code looks right. I'm whipping up the demo ESP right now. First testing item adding, then will check the dialogue callbacks. I copied the code from NG basically, which I copied from Multi, which was working. I won't be too surprised if it doesn't right now though, will teach me to not test.

OK, the Item one is working, so checking Dialog. I did notice a potential issue though; The event can happen so "fast" that the tokens aren't all actually removed from the actors, so Sexout will refuse to start.

If you want to use a scripted item that is going to begin sex again, it's best in the item GameMode block to keep checking the status of the actors and not call SexoutBegin until they are available.

Demo item script:

scn SexoutNGDCB1Script

int bInit
ref self

Begin OnAdd
 set bInit to 1
 set self to GetContainer
 PrintToConsole "DCB1ItemM added to %n" self
End

Begin GameMode
 if 1 == bInit
   if self
     if 0 == self.GetItemCount 00SexoutActor && 0 == self.GetItemCount 00SexoutSupervisor
       set bInit to 0
       set Sexout.male to self
       set Sexout.raper to self
       set Sexout.sextype to anal
       set Sexout.female to VeronicaREF
       set Sexout.anim to 3
       self.CIOS SexoutBegin
       RemoveMe
     endif
   else
     set bInit to 0
     RemoveMe
   endif
 endif
End

OK, Dialog worked fine for me. Are you sure you don't have conditions on your dialogue that are preventing it from working at that point?

Attached a demo ESP that assumes a female PC. It will transport boone, veronica, and rex to your position and lock them in place with setrestrained.

Boones greeting dialogue is overridden so the greeting has two options. One uses the dialogue callback, the other uses the item callback.

Could it be its not firing in my case because the player is unconscious after rape? I'm not trying to launch a sex act, just have Marissa belittle the player while unequiping the strapon and removing it from her inventory.

Could it be its not firing in my case because the player is unconscious after rape?

That would definitely do it; can't start dialogue with an unconscious person! You'd probably be better off scripting an item like the one in the demo, that checks for consciousness as well as the sexout tokens as the demo does.

I can alter the script to set conscious before making the callback, to force it, but I'm not sure if that will take effect "instantly". i'm considering removing that unconscious thing from core sexout; it's rather annoying I think, personally.

Quick and dirty: Don't make it a rape. I know that sucks, but it would let you test the callback to make sure it's working.

Not making it rape was my first reaction. It can be changed back once a better way is found.

Did that address it? It definitely should have.

The item method is easy and would work as well, allowing you to leave it as rape which does increment the counter as well as having the rapey sounds. Rape should sound like rape. ;)

My mistake, the rape unconscious effect actually appears to just be a result of rape raising player fatigue. I could add a flag that causes it to not add fatigue during the scene if you want. Fatigue > 100 = automatic unconsciousness, it's a core game engine thing.

Just having sex consentual or as a rapist gets you 2 fatigue. Being raped gets you 7.

I stickied. I'm a sticky guy.

Haven't been able to see if it works without the rape, I'll probably be able to get to that in a couple hours. Not sure why Sexout even uses fatigue, seems silly since nothing but boxing gloves and bean bag rounds do it.

I stickied. I'm a sticky guy.

Haven't been able to see if it works without the rape' date=' I'll probably be able to get to that in a couple hours. Not sure why Sexout even uses fatigue, seems silly since nothing but boxing gloves and bean bag rounds do it.

[/quote']

Thanks!

A workaround would be in your initial sex call, to set the players fatigue to 0, or at least set it low enough that being raped (adds 7) will not knock them unconscious. This would work fine, just before SexoutBegin:

player.RestoreAV Fatigue 7

That will reduce fatigue by 7 before the rape increases it by 7, so the actor should stay conscious. If not, try 8 instead. I don't know if the core game check is "> 100" or ">= 100". I know you can walk around at exactly 100, but that might just be because it's not being checked.

You can do the above in the console I think before messing around with your ESP, to make sure it works as intended.

The restore fatigue thing doesn't work. Also' date=' this thread is somehow getting unstickied multiple times.

[/quote']

Maybe someone else doesn't want it stickied?

I'll see what else I can come up with to stop this unconscious behavior. I'm not seeing anything in sexout that could be doing it other than fatigue, and nothing in the tryout either. I'll keep looking.

For now I'd say just don't set it as rape; you can update the rape counter yourself afterward if you want. To get the sound right, you can give the player an 00SexoutRapee item. It's unscripted and is just used, as far as I can tell, to change the sounds. Just make sure you remove it from the player afterward.