The thing is NG's undressing now checks all the slots.

Sen4mi's MCM version of clothing eval seemed to work for all slots last I checked, which admittedly is ages ago. As I said elsewhere, I'd like to re-do clothing eval entirely, but in order to be able to design it the way I want, with a minimum of fuss & clickery for players, I actually need a new function to be added to NVSE that hasn't been ported from OBSE (yet).

User, your wings are included in Breeder, correct? If you have a init script in it somewhere you can add them to the safe lists through that by adding:

AddFormToFormList SexoutNGSafeClothesF ClothingID 

It can only be an NG problem if that doesn't work.

IM having a problem with the new NGcore, it seems that when i have it activated that sex animations stop working, it plays at if the animation happened minus that animation itself, when i switch back to the old core it fixes itself, any ideas?

IM having a problem with the new NGcore' date=' it seems that when i have it activated that sex animations stop working, it plays at if the animation happened minus that animation itself, when i switch back to the old core it fixes itself, any ideas?

[/quote']

NG now needs the brand new version of NVSE at silverlock.

I dont think safe for sex list is checking all the slots. My wings are getting removed during sex and they weren't before. Unless pride changed the formlist.

Just a note that this also breaks the Powder Ganger Tryouts, as it removes the slave collar any time the player is raped. In all likelihood it will break anything that needs to have something equipped in an "incompatible" slot.

edit: and prevents us from having fun things like nipple piercings and such on during sex.

Just a note that this also breaks the Powder Ganger Tryouts' date=' as it removes the slave collar any time the player is raped. In all likelihood it will break anything that needs to have something equipped in an "incompatible" slot.

edit: and prevents us from having fun things like nipple piercings and such on during sex.

[/quote']

You can keep the fun things on if you use this:

http://www.loverslab.com/showthread.php?tid=6307

Same goes for the slave collars, probably, although it should probably eventually be added to the 'safe for sex' lists by Tryout itself.

We should see if we can migrate all the collars into SCR as I already add all the SCR collars to the lists, it also means plugins can check if a collar is worn, I've got a pretty good aray of collars in SCR already.

I've added more variations in the next update, many are labeled shock collars instead of bomb collars, Slavery and others can just overwrite them with their own scripts, Breeder has already grabbed one collar, I can add more anytime if people wan't seperate collars for factions or plugins, there's also a range of keys/passcodes in there for different factions and independants we could use to add to NPC's with the ability to remove/deactivate the collars of the collars faction.

I've assumed the Legion would use non-tech shackles, and PowederGangers would like the BombCollar option, whilst NCR and others would just use shock collars.

SexoutSlavery is designed to not need a script on the collar itself' date=' so if anyone ever uses it for anything else, they can use an SCR collar without issue. And I'll change the default collar to one in SCR.[/quote']

Will/should Slavery work for multiple collars if I created a Slavery Collar formlist for you to reference for Slavery Compatible collars?

I'm nearly ready to release a SCR update as soon as I can get my testing of Pregnancy update stuff done.

Just a note that this also breaks the Powder Ganger Tryouts' date=' as it removes the slave collar any time the player is raped. In all likelihood it will break anything that needs to have something equipped in an "incompatible" slot.

[/quote']

You can keep the fun things on if you use this:

http://www.loverslab.com/showthread.php?tid=6307

Same goes for the slave collars, probably, although it should probably eventually be added to the 'safe for sex' lists by Tryout itself.

Well, I tried defining them via the clothing eval included in the core files, but I believe this is the problem?:

I dont think safe for sex list is checking all the slots. My wings are getting removed during sex and they weren't before. Unless pride changed the formlist.

I think the issue is actually that it does check all slots for to see if the item is labelled as safe for sex' date=' it's just that the clothing evaluator doesn't pick up those slots in and of itself and so the object cannot be designated safe for sex or not safe for sex, and then gets removed by default.

I always thought it was weird that some items would get removed even though I set them as safe for sex.I then added http://www.loverslab.com/showthread.php?tid=6307 the mcm menu for the clothing evaluator and what i noticed is that it doesn't pick up some wearable items as clothing, they use a slot the evaluator doesn't check for (i think it only checks upperbody, backpack, head, mask, and it checks left hand for the pipboy, didn't try anything in the right hand slot), so if the item you use does not use one of those slots it cannot be set as safe for sex and will be removed.

As an example I like to use the black lace stockings from http://newvegas.nexusmods.com/mods/47059 to complement the skimpy scoundrel outfit from the same mod, the only way I could ever get them to stay on during sex would be if I bugged them out in the powder gangers tryouts mod before loggie fixed it. They do not show up in the clothing evaulator mcm menu at all, so must use a slot it doesn't look for.

[/quote']

Or maybe I just don't understand how to use it correctly.

SexoutSlavery is designed to not need a script on the collar itself' date=' so if anyone ever uses it for anything else, they can use an SCR collar without issue. And I'll change the default collar to one in SCR.[/quote']

Will/should Slavery work for multiple collars if I created a Slavery Collar formlist for you to reference for Slavery Compatible collars?

I'm nearly ready to release a SCR update.

Huh? I don't have "slavery comparability collars". Anything equippable is a "collar" to Slavery. No form list needed.

Huh? I don't have "slavery comparability collars". Anything equippable is a "collar" to Slavery. No form list needed.

Ah ok, sorry I had forgotten it's more a frame work than a mod, I'm getting confused with your SalveryAdventures I think, I added a collar to the next release for it anyway, Breeder already grabbed the existing one :)

SexoutSSlaveryCollar

I got to stop modding and get some playtime in to check everyone elses stuff out more :)

Well' date=' I tried defining them via the clothing eval included in the core files, but I believe this is the problem?:

Or maybe I just don't understand how to use it correctly.

[/quote']

Clothing Eval in SCR is obsolete with the new undressing script because it only does stuff to upperbody-slot items. I still think the new undressing rules are much better due to the clothing mods using non-standard slots for mix & match clothing. It does put extra pressure on clothing eval to catch up, heh. But I'm kinda waiting to hear if it's possible to add something to NVSE to make that a smooth experience.

Clothing Eval through MCM should work. The only slots it doesn't seem to catch are 'head' (not the same as hat), 'weapon' (not needed), & 'pipboy'. What might be the case is that something is listed under 'bottom', 'inserted' or 'other' which is what sen4mi called the 3 addon slots, presumably to be in line with what slots were given to various toys in SCR.

Mind you, I don't even understand half of it - anything ui-related sets my head in a spin.

SCES is not and never has been part of Sexout.esm. I'm not sure why you thought it was' date=' but it's not. As for where you should be looking for Technical Support, it shouldn't take you more than five seconds to locate the proper place.

[/quote']

SCES (at least, now, I know the official designation) was installed along with SOMETHING I was instructed, or I believed I was instructed, to install along with all of the other files necessary to make use of this mod; I have never installed all the files it appeared necessary to get the mod to work without that thing being installed along with them.

I came to this rather late in the game, and I'm obviously not as familiar with all of the various files involved as you are. Some people, like me, go far out of their way to be helpful to others; others will go to unnecessary lengths to be jerks. You could have typed about three words in your first post and directed me to the right location. Instead, you're typing post after post avoiding doing so. I couldn't help wondering why you'd prefer wasting your time in an effort to make me waste mine. Fine, I get it. You get off on the fact that you know more about this stuff than newbies, and you resent the fact that they ask questions. You needn't waste any more of your time proving your point.