I came to this rather late in the game' date=' and I'm obviously not as familiar with all of the various files involved as you are. Some people, like me, go far out of their way to be helpful to others; others will go to unnecessary lengths to be jerks. You could have typed about three words in your first post and directed me to the right location. Instead, you're typing post after post avoiding doing so. I couldn't help wondering why you'd prefer wasting your time in an effort to make me waste mine. Fine, I get it. You get off on the fact that you know more about this stuff than newbies, and you resent the fact that they ask questions. You needn't waste any more of your time proving your point.[/quote']First. I don't expect you to know everything. I do expect you to READ. The SCR OP clearly states that it includes SCES:
SCR Integrated Plugins:

DoctaSax's Sexout Clothing Evaluation System (SCES)

http://www.loverslab.com/showthread.php?tid=4796

We don't write these things for fun. READ THEM.

Second. I don't resent the fact you ask questions and I don't go out of my way to be a jerk. I just can't comprehend how oblivious some people can be and I've always found that making someone learn something themselves is better than just telling them. "Teach a man to fish" and all that. But since you need a bit more' date=' here's a visual aid:

[img']http://imageshack.us/a/img191/5527/obliviousb.png[/img]

Right there. Top of the page. Big bold letters. Shouldn't take you five seconds to find.

@Golgo13:The thread you're on is for update news, discussion of features, & actual bug reports of SexoutNG. However, people keep flooding it with requests for tech support, whereas tech support has its own section in the forum. That is very unproductive and draws attention away from what is actually supposed to be discussed here. And the more we actually answer tech support questions in here, the more people are encouraged to ask them here instead of the tech support section. Again, that's not what this thread is for.

(I'd also like to remind you that you asked a question about clothing eval not working in a post exactly below the post in which I said clothing eval through SCR is obsolete, ie: not working anymore, and that there's an alternative.)

Zippy may be a bit more direct about it than I am, but I definitely agree with him that people not reading the available documentation, and posting questions wherever they feel like, is not in the interest of a healthy mod forum. It only makes us spend a lot of time answering the same questions over and over.

@Golgo13:The thread you're on is for update news' date=' discussion of features, & actual bug reports of SexoutNG. However, people keep flooding it with requests for tech support, whereas tech support has its own section in the forum. That is very unproductive and draws attention away from what is actually supposed to be discussed here. And the more we actually answer tech support questions in here, the more people are encouraged to ask them here instead of the tech support section. Again, that's not what this thread is for.

(I'd also like to remind you that you asked a question about clothing eval not working in a post exactly below the post in which I said clothing eval through SCR is obsolete, ie: not working anymore, and that there's an alternative.)

Zippy may be a bit more direct about it than I am, but I definitely agree with him that people not reading the available documentation, and posting questions wherever they feel like, is not in the interest of a healthy mod forum. It only makes us spend a lot of time answering the same questions over and over.

[/quote']

I'm sorry, but I wasn't aware that my problem fell under the category of "technical support," because I usually consider that to mean when a program appears to be malfunctioning, not when I believe that it is working properly, and I don't know how it works.

I went through the mod list, and searched each individual entry for the feature I didn't understand. When I couldn't find it, I tried to make an educated guess as to where the feature might be hiding. I guessed wrong. I'm obviously not as accustomed to navigating through all of the various components to this as you all are. But, I can "learn to fish" more easily by being pointed to the pond than by being told that I can find the answer in two seconds, and my not knowing in which direction to move in those two seconds to find the answer.

Moreover, the forum would have only had two posts, instead of this extended conversation, which I believe is probably more disruptive to an healthy mod forum than a brief, courteous reply would have been.

When I want to find the answers to questions about how a mod functions when it is working properly, I am in the habit of looking in that mod's thread for the answer. That way, fifteen different people don't need to ask essentially the same question in the technical support forum. I presume that my question and answer will benefit anyone else who may come after me confused about the same issue. That is how I am accustomed to these types of forums working. I happily plead ignorance of the fact that the philosophy of this forum is different, and I will, henceforth, use it in that fashion. I am accustomed to people reacting to such posts in the technical support areas of forums being greeted with reactions such as, "Why didn't you look for the answer in that mod's thread, instead of just posting it here, you lazy boob?" I was trying to be conscientious, and I considered, and still consider, the hostility with which I was greeted very inappropriate.

P.S. When I began my post, there was no post just above mine about SCES. I stopped in the middle of typing my post, put my computer into "standby," and lay down until I felt better. When I was ready to expose my eyes to the light of my monitor, again, I resumed working on my post, then posted it. I am on full disability because of chronic, intractable migraines I sustained as the result of a three-car collision as I was stopped at a traffic light on my way to my law office. A major reason that migraines prevented me from performing my job was that reading aggravates the pain, and I cannot do it for extended periods of time. Moving my eyes from side to side causes a sensation like thumbs being pushed into my eyes, so I stab at what I read when I look for answers.

When you refer to SCES working in MCM in that previous post, do you refer to the ability to set a "Clothing Effect" number between zero and one hundred? Because, in MCM, under "Clothing Settings," that is the only clothing option presented when I click on that entry. It is so unlike the description of SCES in which I could set faction flags, etc., that it is hard to believe that it is the item to which you referred. I installed the file in the thread to which you referred me, and it didn't appear to change anything. I tried, again, using a clean save. Still, nothing changed. So, if some vestige of SCES remains in MCM, I can't recognize it. I see no way in MCM "Clothing Settings" to attach faction flags to outfits, as I believed was the very least that the feature could do.

Clothing eval through MCM would be found here:

Clothing Eval - MCM Supplement

With all sympathy for your health issues, but having to keep recommending & posting links to it for the past 2 weeks, in a variety of threads, and even in this thread several times on the same page, is gonna give me some too.

Also, it's understandable to get a bit defensive, but didn't we say NG has nothing to do with clothing evaluation in the first place? There would've equally been only 2 posts if you'd followed zip's first one, telling you this ain't the place for it. So can we please stop cluttering the thread with this discussion on how impolite we are to tell people to stop cluttering the thread?

When you refer to SCES working in MCM in that previous post' date=' do you refer to the ability to set a "Clothing Effect" number between zero and one hundred? Because, in MCM, under "Clothing Settings," that is the only clothing option presented when I click on that entry. It is so unlike the description of SCES in which I could set faction flags, etc., that it is hard to believe that it is the item to which you referred. I installed the file in the thread to which you referred me, and it didn't appear to change anything. I tried, again, using a clean save. Still, nothing changed. So, if some vestige of SCES remains in MCM, I can't recognize it. I see no way in MCM "Clothing Settings" to attach faction flags to outfits, as I believed was the very least that the feature could do.[/quote']

The Clothing Effect slider is a SCR mod that just adjusts fatigue etc when wearing hot tight clothing, nothing to do with SCES

When you refer to SCES working in MCM in that previous post' date=' do you refer to the ability to set a "Clothing Effect" number between zero and one hundred? Because, in MCM, under "Clothing Settings," that is the only clothing option presented when I click on that entry. It is so unlike the description of SCES in which I could set faction flags, etc., that it is hard to believe that it is the item to which you referred. I installed the file in the thread to which you referred me, and it didn't appear to change anything. I tried, again, using a clean save. Still, nothing changed. So, if some vestige of SCES remains in MCM, I can't recognize it. I see no way in MCM "Clothing Settings" to attach faction flags to outfits, as I believed was the very least that the feature could do.[/quote']

The Clothing Effect slider is a SCR mod that just adjusts fatigue etc when wearing hot tight clothing, nothing to do with SCES

Thanks.

This isn't the right forum for it, so I'm not going to help you here anymore than this, BNB and FAFF skeletons are actually the same. If you've installed both that might be where you're issue is.

• 2 weeks later...

So i recently installed the TTW mod now that its much easier to install and doesnt screw with the original NV BSAs and such, But im running into an issue with sexout now.

Sex still works with the NV creatures (Deathclaws, dogs etc), and all humans (not sure about ghouls or supermutants).

But creatures in the DC wasteland (Dogs and Deathclaws confirmed so far) give a NGSAN Error of 9.1

looking at this post http://www.loverslab.com/showthread.php?tid=3198&pid=239365#pid239365 theres no 9.1 on the list, only 9.3 which seams to be the same issue.

Now im not expecting you to download and fix TTW issues, its something im willing to try to make a patch for.

I just need a bit of guidance for what to look for in geck to see what might be causing this 9.1 error and what i need to patch on the FO3 creatures to make them work.

I believe sexout looks at the skeleton of the creature to determine what sort of creature it is, and the creatures in DC would have their skeletons installed in a place that sexout wouldn't know to check.

That's all the help I can give though.

Ok, didn't find a suiting thread for my question, so i hope i'm not totally OT here.

How exactly does the Callback system work and how to make use of it?

i want to build a train feature, but got no clue where to start.

Looked at the powderganger tryout but didn't become any smarter.

And why does this script not work with assigning rape, anal, oral or vaginal?

ScN CGiHouseGSTSubjectS

Ref Partner		;Receiver
Ref TSubject	;Giver
Short Menue
Short Knopf
Short RC			;RapeChance
Short RM		;RapeMode
Short AC			;AnalChance
Short AM			;AnalMode
Short OC			;OralChance
Short OM		;OralMode
Short VM			;VaginalMode

Begin OnActivate
Set Partner To GetActionRef
Set TSubject To GetSelf
if ( TSubject != 0 )
	if ( Partner == Player )
		Set Menue To 1
	Else
		MessageEx "%n has chosen %n." Partner TSubject
		TSubject.NX_SetEVFl "Sexout:Start::CallVer" 1
		TSubject.NX_SetEVFo "Sexout:Start::ActorA" TSubject
		TSubject.NX_SetEVFo "Sexout:Start::ActorB" Partner
		TSubject.CiOS SexoutBegin
	Endif
Else
	Activate
Endif
End

Begin GameMode
if ( Menue == 1 )
	Set RC To 0
	Set RM To 0
	Set AC To 0
	Set AM To 0
	Set OC To 0
	Set OM To 0
	Set RC To 1 + GetRandomPercent
	if ( RC >= 50 )
		Set RM To 1
	Endif
	Set AC To 1 + GetRandomPercent
	if ( AC >= 50 )
		Set AM To 1
	Else
		Set OC To 1 + GetRandomPercent
		if ( OC >= 50 )
			Set OM To 1
		Else
			Set VM To 1
		Endif
	Endif
	ShowMessage CGiHouseGSTSubjectMsg RM RC AM AC OM OC VM
Elseif ( Menue == 2 )
	TSubject.NX_SetEVFl "Sexout:Start::CallVer" 1
	TSubject.NX_SetEVFo "Sexout:Start::ActorA" TSubject
	TSubject.NX_SetEVFo "Sexout:Start::ActorB" Partner
	if ( RM == 1 )
		Set Sexout.Raper To TSubject
	Endif
	if ( AM == 1 )
		Set SexoutNG.isAnal To 1
	Endif
	if ( OM == 1 )
		Set SexoutNG.isOral To 1
	Endif
	if ( VM == 1 )
		Set SexoutNG.isVaginal To 1
	Endif
	TSubject.CiOS SexoutBegin
	Set Menue To 0
Endif
End

Begin MenuMode 1001
Set Knopf To GetButtonPressed
if ( Knopf != -1 )
	if ( Menue == 1 )
		if ( Knopf == 0 )
		Elseif ( Knopf == 1 )
			MessageEx "%n -> %n | Rape: %.0f | Anal: %.0f | Oral: %.0f | Vaginal: %.0f" TSubject Partner RM AM OM VM
			Set Menue To 2
		Elseif ( Knopf == 2 )
			Set RC To 0
			Set RM To 0
			Set AC To 0
			Set AM To 0
			Set OC To 0
			Set OM To 0
			MessageEx "%n -> %n" TSubject Partner
			Set Menue To 2
		Else
			Set Menue To 0
		Endif
		Set Knopf To -1
	Endif
Endif
End

it's my old script that i used as template to build a knotting funtionality.

But as i recently discovered, knotting is now part of Sexout.

But my problem remains.

The script is running on the actor (giver) and works for NPC's as well, as they trigger OnActivate when talking to the actor.

Menu button 0 is re-roll for the calculated chances.

Not sure if thats really the case here.. Loading up GECK and loading

FalloutNV.esm

Fallout3.esm

the 4 NV DLC esms

the 4 addon pack ESMs

the 5 FO3 DLC esms

TTW.esm

SexoutNG.esm

SexoutCommonResources.esm

i can look at Rex and Dogmeat and both use the creatures/dog/skeleton.nif under their skeleton for their ModelList tab.

The only differance in their modellist tab is which nif files get applied onto the skeleton.. Rex has yellow eye sets and the Rex nif and rex_skullcap. where as Dogmeat from FO3 simply uses a normal dogskin and blue eyesets.

Gonna keep looking at more things like their faction assignments and anything else i can think to look at in geck that i can find or think of, but im kinda flyin blind here.

And why does this script not work with assigning rape' date=' anal, oral or vaginal?[/quote']You're mixing the two calling methods, which may be causing a problem. You should probably use either the NX_Set method or the Sexout. method, don't mix-and-match the two.

Erm... ok.

And what would the code for the new calling convention look like?

Sorry that i got to ask that, as the APi guide is not helping me there.

i only used what i found there.

Mind to help me out ... again? :)

The APi doc suggests the same and i can only agree to the package statement.

So am i right, that i need a GameMode script to check when the sex scene is over so the next partner is chosen or is the CallBack system leaving a note somewhere, hence it's name? i just don't know where to look, if a sex scene has finished.

So before i start to investigate myself (yes, actually i'm just lazy but i can always pretend the work on the mod is keeping me busy enough ^^ [that's actually true ... partitially]), how to catch if a sex scene on a charatcer has finished including knockdown time and "get on back your feet" animation time? That's what i couldn't figure out yet, due to different reasons. i know NVSE offers a function to get the lenght of an animation, but i didn't look for the var that holds the knockdowntime and if it's enabled.

As a side question: As prideslayer hasn't been here for a while now, as it seems, are there any news about the array system for sexout calls or is CallVer 1 already based on it?

You don't have to do anything fancy as the callback system is handled totally by Sexout itself. Just specify the spell you want cast when making your first call.

TSubject.NX_SetEVFo "Sexout:Start::CBSpellA" MyCallbackSpell

Once the sex act is complete, Sexout will cast that spell on the actor.

Maybe i'm thinking to far or (most likely) to stupid, but how to initiate the next partner?

Just call TSubject.NX_SetEVFo "Sexout:Start::CBSpellA" MyCallbackSpell in a row and sexout is queueing them itself? And do i need to exchange the CBSpellA with CBSpellB and so on? Or is the script paused by sexout so it's batching itself, because as far as i know, CiOS does not prevent a script from executing the next line(s).

Sorry for all the dumb questions, but i want to do things more right then wrong in first place, to reduce possible error's to typos and such.

Edit:

Figured it out. Just took another look at the PowderGanger TryOut mod and finally noticed the difference in the called spells.

i simply call the next spell before the CiOS from the momentary spell is called.

Thanks and sorry, took a while to get this into my head... :(