On 4/13/2020 at 1:15 AM, t.ara said:

This are two furnitures inside of zap-but....this is "deadly"-typed. I would ONLY add a script with a time-depending parameter for dying-and done. Such a script would be also interesting for CRUX-furnitures-like it worked with ZEP in the past. An addition would be a sort of torture, so that an NPC is using a WHEEL on the racks (with wheel) so to torture the character...same script could offer some few suiting properties....after the gallow, this is only a piece of the existing script with maybe some few changes. This could be used on suiting furnitures, which use for example the deadly keyword...the keyword has been added in the past for ZEP-so far I can imagine. On a furniture is the script ONLY used, if the stuff is in action-this is the big advantage from my point of view. A pee-ing option could also be added-some may like that. ZAP can create that "pissing"?.

ZAIRA told that the leash-mode of zap is not working-maybe there´s a way to make it work again-or delete it forever.

Anyway has ZAP some slave/master-functions, inclusive WHIPPING.

I would be very glad if you could later have a look onto this mentioned functions (Musje could also maybe help) and so create some functions for victim-whipping-attacks. I put into ZAP a BUNCH of new whips, which all could be used on different furnitures-maybe there´s a chance to add a script to a furniture, so that the follower is locking the furniture, whip the victim and then after it, release the furniture again. If the follower is a property in the script, such a script could be also used for THE pillory with it´s functions in zap: if I for example put that script onto the pillory and if I have an NPC in the cell, the NPC could force-greet the player with locking this furniture, have some fun with the "victim" and then release the player again.

A release could maybe also be time-based.

If you like I can later tell you more about such ideas.

Musje created once a very nice water-bondage module, which let an NPC dive the player under water in a gibbet. Before the victim is dying, the NPC is lifting the cage again up-that worked PERFECT. Question is here, if this can be transfered to different NPCs-if it is an AI-based pack...idk. Same was working for torture-racks and the garotte.

TESV 2020-04-13 00-41-36-35.jpg

TESV 2020-04-13 00-38-06-20.jpg

nice spit...

What about hanging people by foot and keep the bodies in that position (rope linked by rope).

I wish to construct myself a script : I never tried to use a script of the havoc...

21 minutes ago, Delzaron said:

nice spit...

What about hanging people by foot and keep the bodies in that position (rope linked by rope).

I wish to construct myself a script : I never tried to use a script of the havoc...

....thx,

I hanged the character with the gallow script on it´s feet...the HDT rope has the necessary nodes for this.

If you want it with more detail, you need a second rope, maybe with a spread-position, and a different named node inside the rope.

And if the script is handling both rope-nodes (or maybe the 4 nodes) you should be able to hang the character into a ragdoll then.

I can prepare a basic furniture for that and add both ropes like in the gallow version. Ankle ropes will be equipped and then the hanging animation is possible in that pose. Then, after some minutes, the script should overtake and the ragdoll could start. I would let the character a long time inside tthis ragdall with different effects of the screen, unsharpen effect-some stuff what is poassible under skyrims engine....and lately the character could fall down and resurrect-this would be very much professional. With the script you can switch the furniture between dying or resurrecting character-that´s simply very much perfect.

If that is working, we could check out same for hanging on the wrists with a same setup. It´s a special sort of furniture with a very excentric add-on-effect.

About the spits (upper pictures) I would add a script with a very slow dying, without any chance of escape-after it is done, the player may stand up again or get a load screen...If dedicated NODES (neck/head would be working for keeping the character in this pose, but maybe sinking a little more down, you would have something quite realistic then. Anyway could it take hours up to days to die in this furniture (that´s what I read about it).

It seems to me that I can also begin with a guiloutine. I´ll try to bring a most interesting model into the game. I hope I can find something "unique"...that Wayrest-Guiloutine I picked up from a picture of the Elder Scrolls Online Game. I never saw that stuff in that game.

On 4/2/2020 at 7:05 AM, Nymra said:

WOw, 

I did not even had the time to test your first stuff yet, I only remember your "Bad Endings" mod not beeing compatible with POP at all :(

But in general I really love your content. 

1. POP integration?
Question is, since I also love POP: would there be a possibility (or plans) to integrate this with POP? 
Or maybe have this as a POP event AFTER the PC is released from Prison? So instead of beeing released you can set a chance for the gallows.

2. non lethal option? 

Also also, this should also be available as some form of non.lethal punishment, meaning just asphyxiation without killing.
So maybe we could have an MCM option that the PC is NOT killed but the punishment ends at 1 HP and then we get some rape scenes and then release?!

3. Naked Dungeons/Defeat compatibility?
I also wonder how this mod might work with combat defeat/rape mods that make the player essential. 

4. possible Simple Slavery Plus outcome?

Maybe beeing sold as a slave could end the PC beeing hanged and then raped just for the fun of the buyer. So SS sends the PC to an already standing gallow with a crowd around. 
(see above for dead end or just asphyxiation). 
Or could the scene just outright start in the auction room lol :D

5. addition for the asphyxiation part. Maybe you could add certain tag detection for aftermath rape. PC getting hanged until uncuncious, then raped with the "Guro" keyword (or you can allow us to set the keyword in the MCM). 

Personal wishlist:

I know it sounds just sick, but I m not into Guro, just into stuff that would be possible in the Matrix. without actual pain or death:

Could you make a version with impalement? Like Proxy Animation Pack, but that is the only good impalement animation in existence. 

Also could there be a Dismemberment option (four parts) with horses and a amputator integration?
With optional amputated rape afterwards, then healing and release, lol :D 

Just make this the POP of executions please :D

So SS ?

16 hours ago, Pamatronic said:

Isn't there a space missing?

The inscription is too long, so I left out the space, of course I can reduce the font and add a space between words.

What version suits you?
1) Pama's House
2) Pama's World
3) Pama's Zone
4) Your own design ....

For everyone who could be interested:

There is no need to increase the post death time.  Here on LoversLab there is a mod called "PostmortemTFC" (An older version is available also on Nexus).

With this mod you press the "SexLab TFC Hotkey" (Usually NumPad 3) just after your death and you will see your character and all what happens around UNTIL you press again the hotkey. When you will have the standard 5 seconds to reload.

I tried a couple of times and it seems there is no time limit in which you can "camera" around in TFC mod, looking at your poor corpse or to other things.

13 minutes ago, NicoleDragoness said:

For everyone who could be interested:

There is no need to increase the post death time.  Here on LoversLab there is a mod called "PostmortemTFC" (An older version is available also on Nexus).

With this mod you press the "SexLab TFC Hotkey" (Usually NumPad 3) just after your death and you will see your character and all what happens around UNTIL you press again the hotkey. When you will have the standard 5 seconds to reload.

I tried a couple of times and it seems there is no time limit in which you can "camera" around in TFC mod, looking at your poor corpse or to other things.

Thank you - it works !

i want to animate also that rope.....next days i maybe can tell more about it...

Ups! -the right hand-"rope" is in "real" a static-iron bar for the start-action.

Question to me is here if it´s not better to lay the victim face-up onto the board-common way is face down-BUT...(...) !!

bad-asses-stuff.JPG

29 minutes ago, t.ara said:

Question to me is here if it´s not better to lay the victim face-up onto the board

Any Form of decapacitation relies on existing killmove/execution animations. None of them are upfacing.

Standard downfacing, or something with an upright standing victim can be done.

1 hour ago, Pamatronic said:

Any Form of decapacitation relies on existing killmove/execution animations. None of them are upfacing.

Upright standing?  Sounds good,  Want a clue?

In the horizontal guillotine, by the chained tame troll, with the blade hitting mallet

(Gets to gnaw the head afterwards for its skull collection)

LOL

17 hours ago, Pamatronic said:

The one from vanilla chopping block can be used, although it looks a little wonky. But yeah, unless someone can come up with custom animations for that there are going to be limitations.

19 hours ago, t.ara said:

i want to animate also that rope.....next days i maybe can tell more about it...

Ups! -the right hand-"rope" is in "real" a static-iron bar for the start-action.

Question to me is here if it´s not better to lay the victim face-up onto the board-common way is face down-BUT...(...) !!

bad-asses-stuff.JPG

"Face up" would let you see the schlong in action...

Not my intention to interfere but ...

- Lethal Spitroast. (Working flames).

It could be implemented adding some "stages" before death changing the body texture:

1st stage: original one with darker skin

2nd stage:  dremora (it's red like the body is almost cooked)

3rd stage: burned (there is the Astrid burned texture for this).

What do you think?

3 hours ago, P39QNA said:

The one from vanilla chopping block can be used, although it looks a little wonky. But yeah, unless someone can come up with custom animations for that there are going to be limitations.

I planned on using an invisible duplicated actor to be decapacitated. such a dupe would need to be eqipped with some clothes that render the body invisible. (some clothes with missing .nif data would would be enough) the moment the blade hits, you would set the dupe to visible again (only its head would show). And at the same timeyou would kill the main actor and Equip the Head-Stump on him.

This way you would be able to use an wider array of animations/poses. But you would obviously still be limited to a downwards facing head.

btw. Assuming you made that video yourself, could you tell me the name of the AnimEvent? that would save me some time.

46 minutes ago, NicoleDragoness said:

Not my intention to interfere but ...

- Lethal Spitroast. (Working flames).

It could be implemented adding some "stages" before death changing the body texture:

1st stage: original one with darker skin

2nd stage:  dremora (it's red like the body is almost cooked)

3rd stage: burned (there is the Astrid burned texture for this).

What do you think?

Already on the List.

14 minutes ago, Pamatronic said:

I planned on using an invisible duplicated actor to be decapacitated. such a dupe would need to be eqipped with some clothes that render the body invisible. (some clothes with missing .nif data would would be enough) the moment the blade hits, you would set the dupe to visible again (only its head would show). And at the same timeyou would kill the main actor and Equip the Head-Stump on him.

This way you would be able to use an wider array of animations/poses. But you would obviously still be limited to a downwards facing head.

btw. Assuming you made that video yourself, could you tell me the name of the AnimEvent? that would save me some time.

I made this using the hidden chopping block, but it could be done using puppeteer master too. The animation idle is called idleheadchop. Can't really help you more than that sadly.

1 hour ago, Surverx said:

"Face up" would let you see the schlong in action...

Face down with a gap inside the wooden table would maybe also work for you?

Face up is a really sadistic-style-anyway, can ZAP equip/like PAMA´s script equip ALL possible clothing (prisoner´s rag/and also HOODS, if wanted.

You can COMBINE a LOT of assets.

I can add both poses-you check out what you like to use-is not a rocket-science-problem....not on my turn-it´s later the question, what you like to see for yourself.

Means I prepare BOTH laying poses with the names: BF (face down) and FF (front-faced), with eyes-view up to the blade.

(crazy)

12 minutes ago, t.ara said:

Face down with a gap inside the wooden table would maybe also work for you?

Face up is a really sadistic-style-anyway, can ZAP equip/like PAMA´s script equip ALL possible clothing (prisoner´s rag/and also HOODS, if wanted.

You can COMBINE a LOT of assets.

I can add both poses-you check out what you like to use-is not a rocket-science-problem....not on my turn-it´s later the question, what you like to see for yourself.

Means I prepare BOTH laying poses with the names: BF (face down) and FF (front-faced), with eyes-view up to the blade.

(crazy)

YES!

If you use the common animations of skyrim, they MIGHT have special behavior-contence, which could be hindering for the player- (this is an assumption)

If you get in problems with the cam by using that VANILLA animations, so it could be depending on CAM info inside of that animations.

Furthermore are VANILLA furnitures often created with dedicated CONDITIONS as well. IF those animations, which have been styled for the head-chopping block. should be optimally being tested for an OWN new furniture-mod with a validated script, which is working for the player as well, it has to be checked out, if a by-the-side furniture BUILD-UP, based on the same vanilla animations, can be handled properly with a new head-chopping-block-furniture and do it´s new job.

One NPC is as executioneer neccessary-the stuff (script) has to order an NPC to become part of the actor of such furniture. The original script has also an helper (second NPC), which is leading the victim to the block. This second NPC should be maybe dropped to keep this more furniture-like...this stuff can only be started, if you have an executioneer with such axe aside of you.

OK-and if that easy-version works, you can think about a version with two NPC´s...that´s what I think about it.

On 4/18/2020 at 6:39 PM, P39QNA said:

The animation idle is called idleheadchop

thank you, found it.

Seems to work fine For PC/NPC. No problems with the camera so far.

the second/third actor are optional, the animation works fine without them.

the animation depends on the "FurnitureExecutioner" keyword.

i´ve been looking 2 hours now, but i cannot find the animation within the animation Graph.

If someone wants to lend me a hand finding it so i can remove the conditions, that would be appreciated.