3 hours ago, theworld24 said:

successfully modified the values, deathduration and nonhalthal, according to your instructions. But I found that it didn't work. Players still die, and the perspective of death is still only 10 seconds.

Keep in mind that these property's are persistent in your savegames. meaning you have to load an older save where the Gallow isn't loaded yet, or you have to wait 30 ingame days for the script to reload and update its values.

It doesn't affect functionality, but you should move the esp from /overwrite to the corresponding mod-folder and replace the original esp.

MCM: I don't really want to make an MCM menu for a single piece of furniture, but i think i´ll make a combined one once the other deadly furniture's from Zap are finished.

8 minutes ago, Delzaron said:

All my mods are public

Оh, what a great news. I will wait for the release of this, if I understand correctly - the methods of execution will be different, not only a hanging, and this is still a problem, because not all kinds of executioner tools have animations and scripts?

43 minutes ago, staspidaras said:

Оh, what a great news. I will wait for the release of this, if I understand correctly - the methods of execution will be different, not only a hanging, and this is still a problem, because not all kinds of executioner tools have animations and scripts?

hanging and beheading. These are the only two functionnal options we have currently, and it's enough.

23 minutes ago, Delzaron said:

hanging and beheading. These are the only two functionnal options we have currently, and it's enough.

I do have a working prototype for the Garrote ready. Just requires some minor polishing and will be uploaded within the next week.

other Zap furnitures will follow.

20200411124514_1.jpg.007b08296c84ac03d4428de9c488e573.jpg

3 hours ago, Pamatronic said:

MCM: I don't really want to make an MCM menu for a single piece of furniture, but i think i´ll make a combined one once the other deadly furniture's from Zap are finished.

Pardon me...

You are making some serious "ground breaking" shit here. 

Us end users need easy, simple shit.

MCM it. Please.  (Add a reset button tho.. I still haven't figured out WTF "punch it" means. I thought it meant "use the fast movement shout". Nope.)

1 hour ago, Irishredneck said:

Pardon me...

You are making some serious "ground breaking" shit here. 

Us end users need easy, simple shit.

MCM it. Please.  (Add a reset button tho.. I still haven't figured out WTF "punch it" means. I thought it meant "use the fast movement shout". Nope.)

No need for MCM for that. All you need is a spell to position the furniture and delete like in this ZAZ Positioner mod. Even MCMs have limited number. :D

On 4/11/2020 at 12:11 PM, theworld24 said:

Can I ask you how to set up these script properties, deathcamduration and nonlethal ?I didn't find them when I used creationkit.

I'm sorry that my English is translated by Google.

https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrimspecialedition/mods/3532

This mod let's you set up the death cam duration works for Gallows.

@Nepro

I appreciate your enthusiasm, But seriously dude, Can you PLEASE STOP throwing around wrong information?

This was asked earlier, and i did already explain why ingame positioning mods wont work:

This Thing is a composite of multiple parts, some of which are not part of zap, and others are invisible markers. So you cannot really place them with the required precision. At least not without the CK´s Snap to Grid Function.

And even if you could, you still needed to set up links between the parts, which absolutely cannot be done ingame.

and EVEN if it were possible, this still wouldn't allow you to modify the optional script properties. You NEED the CK or an MCM for that.

Again, i will propably make a combined MCM once the other furnitures are done. Or maybe t.ara will make an adittion to the Zap MCM since this will be integrated into Zap anyway.

EDIT:

While experimenting with the Garotte, i found a way to to create a little "self construction" function, which lets you spawn in the main part via console and will then automatically spawn in the remaining parts and set the links.

I will probably add this function to the Gallow at some point, but the Gallow is a lot more complex than the Garotte, so this might take a while.

BUT, right now there is no way for you to do this yourself without using the CK.

5 hours ago, Pamatronic said:

I do have a working prototype for the Garrote ready. Just requires some minor polishing and will be uploaded within the next week.

other Zap furnitures will follow.

Do you need the new garottes maybe?...they use but different animations and a different activator-wheel-anyways the WHEEL IS an activator.....

The rope is on this asset coming WEIGHTED with the neck-skin and allows little moving!!! This could help to avoid any form of CLIPPING.

I think I will drop this stuff here and you maybe can try it out....the textures for the furnitures can easily being exchange with vanilla-(for best: zap)-ones, you can inside of ZAP choose another wood-texture-template then.

One moment: I create a small file for you....

This are the animation-add-ons you can copy this to ZAP 8+´s animation-folder, into the FNIS-txt-file (4-different poses for four new garottes):

fu -a zazDavoGarotteStandingSpreadLegs_Enter zazDavoGarotteStandingSpreadLegs.hkx
+ zazDavoGarotteStandingSpreadLegs_Loop zazDavoGarotteStandingSpreadLegs.hkx
+ -a zazDavoGarotteStandingSpreadLegs_Exit ZazFurnitureExit.hkx

fu -a zazDavoGarotteStandingClosedLegs_Enter zazDavoGarotteStandingClosedLegs.hkx
+ zazDavoGarotteStandingClosedLegs_Loop zazDavoGarotteStandingClosedLegs.hkx
+ -a zazDavoGarotteStandingClosedLegs_Exit ZazFurnitureExit.hkx

fu -a zazDavoGarotteSittingSpreadLegs_Enter zazDavoGarotteSittingSpreadLegs.hkx
+ zazDavoGarotteSittingSpreadLegs_Loop zazDavoGarotteSittingSpreadLegs.hkx
+ -a zazDavoGarotteSittingSpreadLegs_Exit ZazFurnitureExit.hkx

fu -a zazDavoGarotteSittingClosedLegs_Enter zazDavoGarotteSittingClosedLegs.hkx
+ zazDavoGarotteSittingClosedLegs_Loop zazDavoGarotteSittingClosedLegs.hkx
+ -a zazDavoGarotteSittingClosedLegs_Exit ZazFurnitureExit.hkx

(the uncompressed animations you add to the zap8+ animation folder....)

In CK you create their keywords: (like their animation-names)

And you add four new furnitures then under ZAP-CK with the new keywords inside.

You can also register the four new furnitures inside of the zbf-main-framework-script (optional for the moment).

Inside of the 7z are the three furnitures and the rope (the rope has to be created as armor-add-on and as armor.

Slot number is 45, collar-slot.

The spread leg-version uses inside of ZAP 9 a spread-bar-which is optional - it uses slot no. 53, leg right.

Anyway do you need to attach textures - for best by using the CK-ZAP intern texture-templates-don´t loose your time to edit the nif-files for now:-)

You can equip the rope, the spread-bar and maybe other assets by using your new script-in that case I can leave the restraint-equip-script also on this furniture aside!...I would like to have about 4-6 slots-this would be great.

1 for the rope, one for wrist-rope, one for the spread-bar and maybe two for other stuff we do not think about at the moment.

The garotte-wheel is also inside of the 7z file and has to be also textured for a try.

THIS stuff is only for PAMA-please don´t screw your game with this stuff and don´t overwrite zap 8 plus with this files. This action forces the modder to create a NEW FNIS-behavior-file for ZAP!!! If you add this to ZAP unwisely, ZAP 8 will not be working any longer for different quest-mods, depending on their depth, how they use zap!!!!-(without registering this furnitures to the framework, zap is not working properly in whole!)

zazDavoGarotteSittingClosedLegs.hkx zazDavoGarotteSittingSpreadLegs.hkx zazDavoGarotteStandingClosedLegs.hkx zazDavoGarotteStandingSpreadLegs.hkx Garotte Furnitures.7z zazDavoLegSpreadBar_0.nif

37 minutes ago, Delzaron said:

Impalement is planned too in future ?

I would need some useable Furnitures/Animations in the first place.

To my knowledge, proxy´s animations are the only ones that go in that direction, but i´m not exactly a fan of those, due to their relatively low quality.

also they cannot really be worked into a device or something.

If you can find something suiting ore someone willing to make them, i´ll be more than happy to do my part.

(psyche has some pretty neat furniture animations, so maybe you wanna ask him)

1 hour ago, Pamatronic said:

I would need some useable Furnitures/Animations in the first place.

To my knowledge, proxy´s animations are the only ones that go in that direction, but i´m not exactly a fan of those, due to their relatively low quality.

also they cannot really be worked into a device or something.

If you can find something suiting ore someone willing to make them, i´ll be more than happy to do my part.

(psyche has some pretty neat furniture animations, so maybe you wanna ask him)

This are two furnitures inside of zap-but....this is "deadly"-typed. I would ONLY add a script with a time-depending parameter for dying-and done. Such a script would be also interesting for CRUX-furnitures-like it worked with ZEP in the past. An addition would be a sort of torture, so that an NPC is using a WHEEL on the racks (with wheel) so to torture the character...same script could offer some few suiting properties....after the gallow, this is only a piece of the existing script with maybe some few changes. This could be used on suiting furnitures, which use for example the deadly keyword...the keyword has been added in the past for ZEP-so far I can imagine. On a furniture is the script ONLY used, if the stuff is in action-this is the big advantage from my point of view. A pee-ing option could also be added-some may like that. ZAP can create that "pissing"?.

ZAIRA told that the leash-mode of zap is not working-maybe there´s a way to make it work again-or delete it forever.

Anyway has ZAP some slave/master-functions, inclusive WHIPPING.

I would be very glad if you could later have a look onto this mentioned functions (Musje could also maybe help) and so create some functions for victim-whipping-attacks. I put into ZAP a BUNCH of new whips, which all could be used on different furnitures-maybe there´s a chance to add a script to a furniture, so that the follower is locking the furniture, whip the victim and then after it, release the furniture again. If the follower is a property in the script, such a script could be also used for THE pillory with it´s functions in zap: if I for example put that script onto the pillory and if I have an NPC in the cell, the NPC could force-greet the player with locking this furniture, have some fun with the "victim" and then release the player again.

A release could maybe also be time-based.

If you like I can later tell you more about such ideas.

Musje created once a very nice water-bondage module, which let an NPC dive the player under water in a gibbet. Before the victim is dying, the NPC is lifting the cage again up-that worked PERFECT. Question is here, if this can be transfered to different NPCs-if it is an AI-based pack...idk. Same was working for torture-racks and the garotte.

TESV 2020-04-13 00-41-36-35.jpg

TESV 2020-04-13 00-38-06-20.jpg

7 hours ago, Pamatronic said:

proxy´s animations are the only ones that go in that direction

Also was a manoose's self-hanging and self-impalement spells(the strange thing is that self-hanging was available for both the player and the NPC, self-impalement spell is only for forcing NPCs to kill themselves) with animations. but in that mod, the author used furniture that did not disappear after playing the animation, bodies remained hung or pierced.

On 4/3/2020 at 1:00 PM, Pamatronic said:

Also your Avatar is fucking TERRIFYING

Sorry. It is just a photo of random guy from chatrulette, i don't have any idea what use for avatar and choose him, at that moment it seemed to me that he looked funny enough.

12 hours ago, t.ara said:

I would be very glad if you could later have a look onto this mentioned functions (Musje could also maybe help) and so create some functions for victim-whipping-attacks. I put into ZAP a BUNCH of new whips, which all could be used on different furnitures-maybe there´s a chance to add a script to a furniture, so that the follower is locking the furniture, whip the victim and then after it, release the furniture again. If the follower is a property in the script, such a script could be also used for THE pillory with it´s functions in zap: if I for example put that script onto the pillory and if I have an NPC in the cell, the NPC could force-greet the player with locking this furniture, have some fun with the "victim" and then release the player again.

Isnt Musje´s "interactive BDSM" mod doing pretty much that already?

9 hours ago, staspidaras said:

Also was a manoose's self-hanging and self-impalement spells(the strange thing is that self-hanging was available for both the player and the NPC, self-impalement spell is only for forcing NPCs to kill themselves) with animations. but in that mod, the author used furniture that did not disappear after playing the animation, bodies remained hung or pierced.

I remember those, and theyre awfull as well. they don't adhere to any form of physic known to me.

Also they are SL animations, which prevents them from being called from a script. They can only be called by a sexlab scene, which makes them completely useless for use in furnitures.

I guess i´ll go with t.aras stuff shown above. Didnt know that she already had something like that made for Zap9.

18 hours ago, t.ara said:

ZAIRA told that the leash-mode of zap is not working-maybe there´s a way to make it work again-or delete it forever.

OOIC, is that the leash script stuff in Zaz8+?

I was looking at that the other day, and I thought that was what @Inte uses in PO Patched.  At least it looked awfully like it.  And I thought that was maybe used in DFW too?

If it is, deleting it from ZAP might not be a good idea

Of course, if @Inte , or DFW, have fixed a broken version from ZAP, maybe adding the fixed version into ZAP would be a better idea? 

14 hours ago, donkeywho said:

OOIC, is that the leash script stuff in Zaz8+?

I was looking at that the other day, and I thought that was what @Inte uses in PO Patched.  At least it looked awfully like it.  And I thought that was maybe used in DFW too?

If it is, deleting it from ZAP might not be a good idea

Of course, if @Inte , or DFW, have fixed a broken version from ZAP, maybe adding the fixed version into ZAP would be a better idea? 

Yes, it´s like always inside of all versions, allow me to offer this imagination for this: it´s like dented cans, which have been bound to the bumper of a driving car, pulled and somersaulting at the ends of the rope.

I did not create dfw-but as i saw how it worked i agree, that it maybe has been build on the zap-leash-possible.

Same issures were happening with the original POH, by XaZ, author of zap. Anyway may this issures depend from other material.

It´s always the fact, that different mods don´t work together-and a leash-quest...is hanging always on a very, very thin wire-it´s healthy function depends on a lot of parameters. If it´s inside of zap a not working part, it´s a not working resource-zaira would have this repaired in the past-i personally guess that he maybe integrated it for maria eden into zap, or it has been added by ZaZ-idk. But I guess it came later-for a mod which would use it.

Because the interest into the older ZAP versions dropped, nobody cared about it-now it´s maybe the time, to check this feature again-and if it´s really "broken", maybe PAMA and MUSJE like to set their eyes on that part of the framework. It´s only a hint-to me personally I will never use that function.

I did never play a mod with a stabil leash. This may depend on my different installations with mods, which did not suit together.

2 hours ago, t.ara said:

Yes, it´s like always inside of all versions, allow me to offer this imagination for this: it´s like dented cans, which have been bound to the bumper of a driving car, pulled and somersaulting at the ends of the rope.

I did not create dfw-but as i saw how it worked i agree, that it maybe has been build on the zap-leash-possible.

Same issures were happening with the original POH, by XaZ, author of zap. Anyway may this issures depend from other material.

It´s always the fact, that different mods don´t work together-and a leash-quest...is hanging always on a very, very thin wire-it´s healthy function depends on a lot of parameters. If it´s inside of zap a not working part, it´s a not working resource-zaira would have this repaired in the past-i personally guess that he maybe integrated it for maria eden into zap, or it has been added by ZaZ-idk. But I guess it came later-for a mod which would use it.

Because the interest into the older ZAP versions dropped, nobody cared about it-now it´s maybe the time, to check this feature again-and if it´s really "broken", maybe PAMA and MUSJE like to set their eyes on that part of the framework. It´s only a hint-to me personally I will never use that function.

I did never play a mod with a stabil leash. This may depend on my different installations with mods, which did not suit together.

Fine.  Let's see what others can offer on this.  Where that sort of thing works, eg POH, it can actually be a fun toy.

Of course, the holy grail would be for the PC to pull along an NPC .... LOL

On 4/12/2020 at 7:42 PM, Pamatronic said:

Keep in mind that these property's are persistent in your savegames. meaning you have to load an older save where the Gallow isn't loaded yet, or you have to wait 30 ingame days for the script to reload and update its values.

It doesn't affect functionality, but you should move the esp from /overwrite to the corresponding mod-folder and replace the original esp.

Thank you very much. I haven't used the new mod for a long time, so I forgot that I should have a clean save before installing mod